Type keyword(s) to search

True Tori - General Discussion

• Start Topic

We're only 5 days into the new year and the McDermotts are already on vacation. I wonder if they're going to top their vacation tally from last year (which I believe was 9 vacations.) 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ARW said:

We're only 5 days into the new year and the McDermotts are already on vacation. I wonder if they're going to top their vacation tally from last year (which I believe was 9 vacations.) 

Are they actually on vacation right now? The reason I'm wondering is because of The Masked Singer (I really wish the forum for that would be posted). Anyway for anybody who doesn't watch the show, people who are already famous sing while wearing elaborate disguises. They give clues about each singer & the judges try to guess who the singer is. One of the contestants is a unicorn. I was reading a thread about the show & this was a comment:

Luna_Soma • 50 points • submitted 3 days ago

The Unicorn is definitely Tori Spelling, based on the clues. - Tori is bird in Japanese - The Unicorn Hills sign in her clue represents Beverly Hills - The Horn Too Small that flashed on her is a reference to her being flat chested before she got implants - On Twitter, they mention that The Unicorn was a Girl Scout. Tori was in Troop Beverly Hills.

I have no idea how The Masked Singer is taped, if they do it during the week, or if all the shows are already done. If they're currently filming, then it can't be Tori if she's on vacation. Of course, if all the shows are already done, then it wouldn't matter what she's doing now. I guess we'll know when the unicorn is unmasked.

So apparently the kids are under criticism again.  When you read the article you have to scroll down to the pic farther down to know which one people were talking about.  Okay, so I know that we have talked about the kids weight, and most people are just glad they don't have major body issues like Tori.  I do agree with that.  That said, Hattie, Stella, and Liam are truly not looking great here, and they seem to be getting bigger (at least Stella and Hattie--Liam has remained that way).  I do think there has to be something other than genetics at play here because neither Dean or Tori seem to have brought those genes in.  Liam, Stella, and Hattie all used to have smaller frames when they were younger.  I just don't think they would all suddenly gain a lot of weight at a certain age--one or two of them maybe but not all 3, without external influences.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1006480/dean-mcdermott-fiercely-defends-his-kids-against-body-shamers-down-with-the-haters

• Love 1
On 1/18/2019 at 12:27 PM, alexa said:

So apparently the kids are under criticism again.  When you read the article you have to scroll down to the pic farther down to know which one people were talking about.  Okay, so I know that we have talked about the kids weight, and most people are just glad they don't have major body issues like Tori.  I do agree with that.  That said, Hattie, Stella, and Liam are truly not looking great here, and they seem to be getting bigger (at least Stella and Hattie--Liam has remained that way).  I do think there has to be something other than genetics at play here because neither Dean or Tori seem to have brought those genes in.  Liam, Stella, and Hattie all used to have smaller frames when they were younger.  I just don't think they would all suddenly gain a lot of weight at a certain age--one or two of them maybe but not all 3, without external influences.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1006480/dean-mcdermott-fiercely-defends-his-kids-against-body-shamers-down-with-the-haters

People (the body shamers, I don’t mean you or other posters here) need to leave the children alone. Liam has always been a bit chubby the last few years- he looks like his uncle Randy Spelling did at that point in his life. Many boys (and girls) have a bit of baby fat before puberty. None of the children are obese or anything close to that (speaking as someone who was an obese child and is an obese adult). 

Some kids are just chubby. And these children are SHORT (they haven’t reached their adult height). They may not have gained a lot of weight, but 10lbs on the body of a child before a growth spurt looks very different than 10lbs in an adult. 

Of all the issues the children could have this is the least of them. Despite being very thin herself I am glad Tori isn’t equating thinness with “goodness” or “value” in her children. OR worse not sharing photos of them because they are not “ideal”. I do hope they don’t let the kids read the comments though. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

People (the body shamers, I don’t mean you or other posters here) need to leave the children alone. Liam has always been a bit chubby the last few years- he looks like his uncle Randy Spelling did at that point in his life. Many boys (and girls) have a bit of baby fat before puberty. None of the children are obese or anything close to that (speaking as someone who was an obese child and is an obese adult). 

Some kids are just chubby. And these children are SHORT (they haven’t reached their adult height). They may not have gained a lot of weight, but 10lbs on the body of a child before a growth spurt looks very different than 10lbs in an adult. 

Of all the issues the children could have this is the least of them. Despite being very thin herself I am glad Tori isn’t equating thinness with “goodness” or “value” in her children. OR worse not sharing photos of them because they are not “ideal”. I do hope they don’t let the kids read the comments though. 

I totally agree they are not obese and it is good that Tori is allowing a healthy mindset in regard to weight. But I am still not convinced all 3 of them would naturally look a little overweight like they do. I am not comparing them to adult or adult height, I am thinking of children I see in my sons age group—a little older or younger. Most of them are pretty lean even when short. But there are rare exceptions and maybe Tori’s kids carry stronger heavy genes than I would expect. 

On 1/20/2019 at 7:27 PM, alexa said:

I totally agree they are not obese and it is good that Tori is allowing a healthy mindset in regard to weight. But I am still not convinced all 3 of them would naturally look a little overweight like they do. I am not comparing them to adult or adult height, I am thinking of children I see in my sons age group—a little older or younger. Most of them are pretty lean even when short. But there are rare exceptions and maybe Tori’s kids carry stronger heavy genes than I would expect. 

Randy was chubby as a child. Tori is a naturally slim woman/girl, but Dean’s eldest son Jack looked like Liam around that age. They are all full siblings- so it makes sense out of 5, a few would be on the heavier end of the bell curve. This reminds me of the Kardashian kids. When you look at old family photos Khole and Rob were chubby and we’ve seen how Rob ballooned up when he was depressed (Khole fights to stay slim)- yet the other kids (Kardashian and Jenner) have always been thin. It happens in families. The odd thing is ONE thin person in a family of chubby kids.

• Love 2
On 1/20/2019 at 7:38 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Better a bit heavy than anorexic like Tori. JMO.

I think Tori does have mental health concerns- but I don’t think she’s anorexic. I think she has always been a naturally thin person, and when she’s going through emotional upheaval she Under eats (when most of the population over eats). I was watching some old 90210 episodes and she had a very cute figure before the implants. She was just too thin for such a big size (compared to Tiffany Theissan who had the buttocks and hips to balance out her implants and enough breast tissue to cover them), even with the implants, when they were covered you could see how thin and toned she was. Yes that was 25 yrs ago, and no one expects her to look the same- but I think she would be really cute with some tweaks (better implants, healthy diet, red hair color). 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Randy was chubby as a child. Tori is a naturally slim woman/girl, but Dean’s eldest son Jack looked like Liam around that age. They are all full siblings- so it makes sense out of 5, a few would be on the heavier end of the bell curve. This reminds me of the Kardashian kids. When you look at old family photos Khole and Rob were chubby and we’ve seen how Rob ballooned up when he was depressed (Khole fights to stay slim)- yet the other kids (Kardashian and Jenner) have always been thin. It happens in families. The odd thing is ONE thin person in a family of chubby kids.

Good point.  I hadn't thought about Jack.  He kind of had an awkward body shape too.  I think the one that surprises me though is Hattie--she seemed to be on the smaller side, and she is looking more like Stella now.  Finn looks like he is going to stay thin--he seems tall and lanky.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, teapot said:

Dean's response was really sweet.  I think that despite his flaws, he's a decent dad.

I do agree with that.  It is less annoying having him stand up for the kids versus Tori, only because she creates a lot of the drama with her instagram posts, etc.  He is more down to earth I think.  

• Love 4

I have lost track how many times we see a headline that Tori is ordered to pay Amex, but apparently they had a recent judgment that she is ordered to pay them 88K.  Don't worry though, on her instagram she is bragging about growing her beauty business over 2 years and she can have all sorts of free business trips, including Ireland.  lol.  (I don't think she is actually making money at her "business")

• Love 1
6 hours ago, alexa said:

I have lost track how many times we see a headline that Tori is ordered to pay Amex, but apparently they had a recent judgment that she is ordered to pay them 88K.  Don't worry though, on her instagram she is bragging about growing her beauty business over 2 years and she can have all sorts of free business trips, including Ireland.  lol.  (I don't think she is actually making money at her "business")

Still Nu Skin? I don't understand how anyone can make money selling it.

• Love 1
On 1/29/2019 at 11:10 PM, alexa said:

To be honest I am not sure. She is never very clear about what it is. Lol

I hope my fellow posters will correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like a pyramid scheme MLM type thing. 

• Love 3

I didn't watch the full episode, but Tori got her moment in the sun being exposed as the unicorn on the Masked Singer.  Lol.  People had speculated it was her, so I watched her opening segment out of curiousity and you could tell it was her because of the level of insecurity she expressed throughout her speech.

• Love 3
On 1/31/2019 at 12:54 PM, alexa said:

I didn't watch the full episode, but Tori got her moment in the sun being exposed as the unicorn on the Masked Singer.  Lol.  People had speculated it was her, so I watched her opening segment out of curiousity and you could tell it was her because of the level of insecurity she expressed throughout her speech.

The insecurity makes me sad for her because as I've said in previous posts I do think she has a few talents. So many opportunities over the years have been squandered because she's a mess. 

• Love 4

Just saw on ET that the 90210 reboot is a go.  As much as I have come to loathe Tori, I think this may be what she needs for her health and self esteem and overall well being, not to mention the money, which I am sure was the real motivation for this happening.  I watched it back in the day so I will be tuning in.  The premise sounds good and orginal and I think all of the original cast is doing it so I am in.  I think getting out of the house and away from Deano and the brood will be good for her.  And she may just meet her next husband!  LOL

• Love 5

I just wonder how it will do. 90210 has really faded, so we will see. They did the one reboot with other actors and it didn’t take off like they hoped. Then Jen and Tori had a show that didn’t do well. I am curious but I am not sure it will get the attention they think. But it will be good for Tori at least temporarily. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, alexa said:

I just wonder how it will do. 90210 has really faded, so we will see. They did the one reboot with other actors and it didn’t take off like they hoped. Then Jen and Tori had a show that didn’t do well. I am curious but I am not sure it will get the attention they think. But it will be good for Tori at least temporarily. 

The premise sounds intersting....the way I understood it they are themselves doing a reboot....like a show within a show.  Its about Tori and Jen and Jason and Brian etc doing a 90210 reboot so we see them as themselves And as their characters.  Could be good.  And its sounds like Shannon is part of it too which will be very intersting, especially if they are themselves irl.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

The premise sounds intersting....the way I understood it they are themselves doing a reboot....like a show within a show.  Its about Tori and Jen and Jason and Brian etc doing a 90210 reboot so we see them as themselves And as their characters.  Could be good.  And its sounds like Shannon is part of it too which will be very intersting, especially if they are themselves irl.

It doesn’t have a network yet according to online news sources. Hopefully it will all work out. Lol. But I agree it will be fun to see how it goes. 

• Love 2

I saw Tori’s Instagram live while the site was down. She was on the Masked Singer- a venture that was a good way to get some income (not that she will ever learn to manage money at this point). I noticed she isn’t looking well. Her voice is extremely high (it wasn’t high when she was young) and it looks as if she’s put filers in her face? (Okay MORE fillers)

But it wasn’t just that. She didn’t seem WELL (mentally), a reaction to a medication? Not sure but I do want her to take care of her health for her children’s sake. 

• Love 2

I caught a glimpse of her on some show promoting the 90210 re-boot and definitely agree that it looks like she has some fillers in her face. Her cheekbones just looked bizarre, her skin is too smooth and frozen, and her lips have been inflated. I tried to get a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 6.32.56 PM.png

• Love 4

You all will be glad to know that Dean says he is good with the size of their brood, but Tori has a gleam in her eye--indicating she wants more.  She is 45, had some difficult pregnancies, is broke, delusional, and of course she is considering another.  I just hope she keeps putting it off so it becomes almost impossible for her to do so.  But think of the risks she is taking since she has had difficult pregnancies and is getting older.  

Tori's Valentine's Day Instagram was the most nauseating Instagram post I've ever seen. She actually wrote this: 

"If not for the passion and incredible love I share with my Valentine none of our little valentines (5 magical unicorn babies) would exist.  . . "

Magical unicorn babies? Who talks like that? 

And I don't think it was passion and incredible love that created their babies. It was a sex addict trying to get a hit and a pregnancy addict trying to find a new way to get attention. But hey, you keep pretending Tori. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, ARW said:

Tori's Valentine's Day Instagram was the most nauseating Instagram post I've ever seen. She actually wrote this: 

"If not for the passion and incredible love I share with my Valentine none of our little valentines (5 magical unicorn babies) would exist.  . . "

Magical unicorn babies? Who talks like that? 

And I don't think it was passion and incredible love that created their babies. It was a sex addict trying to get a hit and a pregnancy addict trying to find a new way to get attention. But hey, you keep pretending Tori. 

I think that is what annoys me about her so much.  She is so delusional, and hides 3/4 of what is really happening in her life, and pretends we all don't know about it.  No rational person would be completely, obviously broke, being supported by their mom, and then go on to say things like, I want more children, or I am on vacation every month, etc.  She is really not very bright at all.  I hope her kids see right through her.  I think they actually have a ration of hope with Dean as he has moments of real life clarity, but not Tori.

• Love 8

Once she starts drawing paychecks for the new television series, can her creditors get paid directly from her employer?  I guess whether or not she pays her bills doesn't affect me personally, but it's infuriating to see her post photos of expensive clothes and vacations, while owing such large sums of money.  

Several years ago, we got into a hassle with a cable company after we moved, and they hounded us without mercy for payment.  To this day I believe we did NOT owe what they wanted to collect, but they wore us down and we finally paid it just to stop the avalanche of mail and phone calls.  How she can owe so much and apparently ignore it boggles the mind.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, MonicaM said:

Once she starts drawing paychecks for the new television series, can her creditors get paid directly from her employer?  I guess whether or not she pays her bills doesn't affect me personally, but it's infuriating to see her post photos of expensive clothes and vacations, while owing such large sums of money.  

Several years ago, we got into a hassle with a cable company after we moved, and they hounded us without mercy for payment.  To this day I believe we did NOT owe what they wanted to collect, but they wore us down and we finally paid it just to stop the avalanche of mail and phone calls.  How she can owe so much and apparently ignore it boggles the mind.

That is exactly what makes me dislike her so much--it is one thing to be human and have problems, but to ignore them and flash your money around on things that normal people with less debt cannot afford just pisses me off. 

The other thing is that even though 88K and 220K are a lot of money for most people, if you factor in what they spend, the cost of their housing, etc, the fact that their public debt like that is fairly small shows how little money they have.  What I mean is, if they live like they do and at the same time can't afford to pay 88K, then they must not have any money (most people in their situation would be in debt upwards to a million, etc).  Because if they had any normal income for their area and their professions, they should be able to pay that (and not owe it in the first place).  

Call me petty, but I am hoping the 90210 show isn't as popular as she thinks it will be.  As a viewer I find it slightly interesting, but less so because of her involvement.  Lastly I am so tired of them describing the show as "heightened versions" -- as if that is something we all talk about regularly.  Could they not find a better way to describe the show?

• Love 5
14 hours ago, alexa said:

The other thing is that even though 88K and 220K are a lot of money for most people, if you factor in what they spend, the cost of their housing, etc, the fact that their public debt like that is fairly small shows how little money they have.  What I mean is, if they live like they do and at the same time can't afford to pay 88K, then they must not have any money (most people in their situation would be in debt upwards to a million, etc).  Because if they had any normal income for their area and their professions, they should be able to pay that (and not owe it in the first place).  

As far as I can figure, and it's just a rough estimate, they have about 1.4 million dollars in debt. They owed over 700,000 in taxes to the federal government (their bank accounts were seized because of this), somewhere between 200,000 and 300,000 to the state of CA (I forget the exact number), the 88k and 220k you mentioned, Dean owes 100,000 to his ex-wife for child support. 

The infuriating thing is that I bet they made, and then spent, more than that in the last few years. So they could have paid those debts off. But instead they continue to live well beyond their means and somehow think they're entitled to that lifestyle.  

• Love 6

I have no idea how they still have even one credit card. Years ago, I had several cards and had some missed payments on ONE. All of the others soon realized this and canceled my accounts even though I had not missed payments on those:

• Love 5

Luke Perry and Shannen Doherty were the only two originals who didn't sign on for the 90210 reboot and Luke died today, a few hours ago, following a recent stroke. 

1 minute ago, suomi said:

Luke Perry and Shannen Doherty were the only two originals who didn't sign on for the 90210 reboot and Luke died today, a few hours ago, following a recent stroke. 

Sad news for sure.  I read that he was down with doing drop-ins but couldnt commit to full schedule due to his role on Riverdale.  I was hoping Dylan McKay would make an appearance on the reboot, and Brenda as well.  I was a Brenda/ Dillon shipper for sure.  Cant believe Dylan McKay is gone forever. 😥

On another note....read on RadarOnline that they just threw Beau a bday party at some kids party place and Candy was there....she probably was invited so when the check came Deano and Tori hid in bathroom. lol

• Love 10

Tori is back to claiming that she and Dean have a wonderful relationship with no problems at all and the press is creative a false narrative that their relationship is bad. 

https://www.celebitchy.com/613586/tori_spelling_on_dean_mcdermott_we_dont_have_relationship_problems/

Why is the press try to portray their relationship as bad? Let's all put on our detective hats. Could it be that Dean called the cops on her twice last year claiming that she was having a breakdown.

Or, could it be that Tori admitted a few years ago that she and Dean had been lying for years about how great their relationship was and that they had really been having problems as far back as when she was pregnant with Liam. Or that Tori admitted that the only reason why she doesn't regret marrying Dean is because she wouldn't have her kids otherwise. 

Or, perhaps it was the fact that they did a reality show in which they laid bare every psychotic detail of their dysfunctional relationship for all the world to see.

Yeah, clearly the problem here is that the press is just making up a false narrative out of nowhere. It couldn't possible be that the press is just reporting on the narrative Tori and Dean created in order to make cash off their personal lives. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Maybe the pictures are deceptive, but I'm shocked at how small the kitchen is. Since the Deaner is a chef, or even if he just likes to cook, that kitchen is much smaller than mine, & I only have 2 kids & couldn't even afford a month of $13,000/month rent. But, I guess Tori & Dean can't really afford it, either. 

• Love 6
On 2/28/2019 at 9:31 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I have no idea how they still have even one credit card. Years ago, I had several cards and had some missed payments on ONE. All of the others soon realized this and canceled my accounts even though I had not missed payments on those:

They've moved nine times in eight years. Unless a parent is in the military or something similar where it cannot be avoided to move a lot, that seems like a really disruptive and stressful thing to do the kids' lives by choice.  I know the kids stay in the same schools and all, but the upheaval of moving and then settling in somewhere to maybe stay a year seems like a lot of stress on everyone, especially the kids. 

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

They've moved nine times in eight years. Unless a parent is in the military or something similar where it cannot be avoided to move a lot, that seems like a really disruptive and stressful thing to do the kids' lives by choice.  I know the kids stay in the same schools and all, but the upheaval of moving and then settling in somewhere to maybe stay a year seems like a lot of stress on everyone, especially the kids. 

Especially that many people!  It isn't like they have a small family.... geez...  very disruptive.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, GaT said:

I like how it says it is only $3500 more a month than the previous house.  That increase is double or triple the mortgage of other people.  I know it is expensive there but 3500 is not a small amount, especially for people that have creditors after them.  I like how they increase their spending while they have no money (I guess though they aren't paying the rent, though).  What parents/adults can feel okay with their mom paying the rent for them at these expensive houses?  Or any house?  I just can't have respect for people that do not make changes in their life to provide for themselves.  They are in their 40s and 50s now, and should be completely ashamed of themselves.  What kind of example is this for the kids...not only do the move all of the time to houses way beyond their means, but they live with parents that aren't even paying for it?  

And looking at the house, I really love the charm of it.  No fair that someone like Tori gets to live there.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They probably don't unpack, and should just buy a semi trailer, and leave everything on it.   From reports, Tori's mother pays the $13,000 a month rent, and school fees for the kids, and everything else.  

AND pays for all of their food. Just crazy IMO. And 2 nannies!

Edited by DangerousMinds
21 hours ago, alexa said:

I like how it says it is only $3500 more a month than the previous house.  That increase is double or triple the mortgage of other people.  I know it is expensive there but 3500 is not a small amount, especially for people that have creditors after them.  I like how they increase their spending while they have no money (I guess though they aren't paying the rent, though).  What parents/adults can feel okay with their mom paying the rent for them at these expensive houses?  Or any house?  I just can't have respect for people that do not make changes in their life to provide for themselves.  They are in their 40s and 50s now, and should be completely ashamed of themselves.  What kind of example is this for the kids...not only do the move all of the time to houses way beyond their means, but they live with parents that aren't even paying for it?  

And looking at the house, I really love the charm of it.  No fair that someone like Tori gets to live there.  

I haven't followed Tori that closely over the years, but wasn't there a big to-do about how Aaron didn't leave anything specifically for Tori? (although in my experience, when someone is still married to the other parent of all their children, wills usually don't leave anything to the kids- the surviving spouse usually gets it. My parents' primary beneficiaries are each other, not me).  Tori probably feels entitled to the rent money as part of her inheritance. I would bet she's just annoyed she's not getting a load of cash to spend how she sees fit.

My guess is, Candy pays off the leases all at once- to the landlord, and pays tuition directly to the school. She probably sees it as way to give Tori an inheritance while knowing she won't blow it on stupid stuff. I bet once that youngest kid moves out though...

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I haven't followed Tori that closely over the years, but wasn't there a big to-do about how Aaron didn't leave anything specifically for Tori? (although in my experience, when someone is still married to the other parent of all their children, wills usually don't leave anything to the kids- the surviving spouse usually gets it. My parents' primary beneficiaries are each other, not me).  Tori probably feels entitled to the rent money as part of her inheritance. I would bet she's just annoyed she's not getting a load of cash to spend how she sees fit.

My guess is, Candy pays off the leases all at once- to the landlord, and pays tuition directly to the school. She probably sees it as way to give Tori an inheritance while knowing she won't blow it on stupid stuff. I bet once that youngest kid moves out though...

Actually this kind of thing ran in my head as well--this is her way to increase her inheritance.  She has never grown up to take responsibility as her brother did.  She feels entitled and says well, I will just keep having kids, grandma will feel guilty and will pay my way.  Because obviously if she had grown up at all, she would have had only one or two children and found a way to make their money work.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Actually this kind of thing ran in my head as well--this is her way to increase her inheritance.  She has never grown up to take responsibility as her brother did.  She feels entitled and says well, I will just keep having kids, grandma will feel guilty and will pay my way.  Because obviously if she had grown up at all, she would have had only one or two children and found a way to make their money work.  

I just can't see how she's not embarrassed that she's living on credit and the goodwill of mommy, particularly now that she's rubbing elbows with all her new rich neighbors.

Then again, she could support herself and her kids nicely if she would just get a damn downgrade in lifestyle. But I guess in her world better to be a permanent mooch and bad credit risk than have to live in a modest house in an uncool neighborhood.

I guess she maybe sees it as the Spelling money is owed to her, and really, she's been cheated out of millions and it's not her fault.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I just can't see how she's not embarrassed that she's living on credit and the goodwill of mommy, particularly now that she's rubbing elbows with all her new rich neighbors.

Then again, she could support herself and her kids nicely if she would just get a damn downgrade in lifestyle. But I guess in her world better to be a permanent mooch and bad credit risk than have to live in a modest house in an uncool neighborhood.

I guess she maybe sees it as the Spelling money is owed to her, and really, she's been cheated out of millions and it's not her fault.

The funny thing is that it doesn't matter if she had received millions as she would have ran out of it by now anyway, which is the exact reason they have been cautious about how much money and how she receives money.  Well, I guess this makes me respect Randy quite a bit--he changed his lifestyle a lot, lives within his means, and is probably 100 x happier than Tori.  I hope the kids take note of uncle Randy and know that is the model they should look at for when they grow up.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

Then who pays for all of Tori’s vacations? It seems like she DOES continue to spend constantly on stupid stuff.

• Love 4