Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Lisa's Dilemma

• Start Topic

Katie's ultimatum forces Lisa Vanderpump to reconsider employing James at SUR; Tom Schwartz and Tom Sandoval display different methods of interviewing staff members for TomTom; Jax and Brittany host a dinner party to debut their beer cheese.

Airs December 23, 2018.

• Love 2

FI is a terrible friend. At least to Katie. That’s all I can right now. He just sucks. 

Also... holy cow Lisa really did fire James. Hoping it doesn’t change in this last couple minutes. But oh wait.. seems like it might. Don’t change your mind lisa!!!

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

FI is a terrible friend. At least to Katie. That’s all I can right now. He just sucks. 

Also... holy cow Lisa really did fire James. Hoping it doesn’t change in this last couple minutes. But oh wait.. seems like it might. Don’t change your mind lisa!!!

FI hates Katie because she got the ring and the piece of paper.

Even though FI gets Schwarty's undying love and Katie doesn't. 

Sandavol wanted it all, but landed up sharing.  He's a Bitter Betty cuz Katie gets a tiny part of Scwartz. 

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 9

How many chances does James think hes gonna get? Last time he got fired he promised he wouldnt again and here we are again

James needs to never drink again. Until he can do that i wouldnt trust him, at all

• Love 14

Yeah. I just really dislike FI. I have always found him to be kind of jerky, I get people have love for him here but I feel like he’s a really sneaky liar who happens to get away with a lot because of the other people he’s surrounded with. His actions can be forgotten about or not seen because someone else says something or does something worse. 

Anyways. I’m glad lisa chose to fire James as I said. I hope it sticks. 

• Love 17

I agree James is a terrible person.  No question.  I also believe he was provoked while he was drunk.  Didn't Katie say something like you look like an ass and he responded along the lines of you're fat?  I'm not going to go back and rewatch it but that is how I remember it.

If they really cared about James, they should offer to send him to rehab.  Perhaps they will.  He is a story line, good for business and is a good VPR villain.  Send him to rehab, Lisa.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I did get a kick out of James listing all the shitty movies that were comparable to Gotti. Lala has been a little too smug herself.

Lisa and James cracking on the shiteous Gotti was hilarious. "They didn't like it because it's a mob movie." Ok. I was living for Lisa's whut????? Gotti had the cooperation of the Gotti family. At various points, Barry Levinson, Nick Cassavetes and Joe Johnston were attached at to direct. Al Pacino, Ben Foster, Joe Pesci, Lindsay Lohan, and Chazz Palminteri were supposed to have various roles at different points in the development of the film. Instead, Kevin Connolly directed. Yes, the guy who was most famous for playing a fictionalized version of a member of Mark Wahlberg's douchebro squad and is an actual member of Leonardo DiCaprio's douchelord squad, the Pussy Posse/Wolf Pack directed the movie. Pitbull helped to score the film because...? It also has like 50 producers. They also apparently bought their way into the Cannes Film Festival and manipulated Rotten Tomatoes to get a higher audience score. But it's soooo clear that critics didn't like it because it's a mob movie.

50 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The TomTom interviews were fun. As usual, Sandoval fancies himself such an expert that he has to really put everyone through their paces....meanwhile Schwartz is about to give his own damn job away to someone. They are quite the pair.

I actually think Sandoval's questions and criticisms were completely legitimate. Many mixologists and bartenders have really robust social media and Instagram presences. It's how they talk about new drinks, recipes, cocktail trends, publicize their bars and projects, and catch the attention of various spirits companies for brand ambassadorships.

https://www.saveur.com/15-best-cocktail-instagrams#page-26

https://uproxx.com/life/best-bartenders-on-instagram-right-now/2/

Schwartz is like the world's dumbest most congenial dog on the planet. He's the dog that licks and wags its tail at the burglars who broke into your house and whines when they leave.

I swear I've seen the 2nd blond guy that they interviewed.

1 hour ago, dosodog said:

FI hates Katie because she got the ring and the piece of paper.

Even though FI gets Schwarty's undying love and Katie doesn't. 

Sandavol wanted it all, but landed up sharing.

If Sandoval wanted it all, he could have easily had Schwartz. These are the dumb choices he made. He is a dope.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

And how is the best looking one in his family? Yikes. 

His mother was a model. I suppose this is the toll that a lifetime of raising James Kennedy takes on you.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

How many times does this make?  I have zero confidence that he will not be hired back by the end of the season.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Lisa and James cracking on the shiteous Gotti was hilarious. "They didn't like it because it's a mob movie." Ok. I was living for Lisa's whut????? Gotti had the cooperation of the Gotti family. At various points, Barry Levinson, Nick Cassavetes and Joe Johnston were attached at to direct. Al Pacino, Ben Foster, Joe Pesci, Lindsay Lohan, and Chazz Palminteri were supposed to have various roles at different points in the development of the film. Instead, Kevin Connolly directed. Yes, the guy who was most famous for playing a fictionalized version of a member of Mark Wahlberg's douchebro squad and is an actual member of Leonardo DiCaprio's douchelord squad, the Pussy Posse/Wolf Pack directed the movie. Pitbull helped to score the film because...? It also has like 50 producers. They also apparently bought their way into the Cannes Film Festival and manipulated Rotten Tomatoes to get a higher audience score. But it's soooo clear that critics didn't like it because it's a mob movie.

I watched some shitty movie a couple of weeks ago.  It was so shitty that I looked it up on IMDB to see who was responsible and it was one of Lala's man's films.  I then started clicking around and he's got a slew of shitty films with the same actors over and over again.  A lot of them have movie posters that are almost identical too, like they just swapped out the title and faces.  Any shitty movie that Nick Cage or Bruce Willis was in over the last few years he's probably responsible for. 

She only does films produced by Lala's man's companyThis one too.  There are some others, but they've also managed to book non-Rand projects

So Raquel had a hard time with her multiplication tables in 2nd or 3rd grade and now is triggered by being called stupid?  So much eye rolling from me on that one.  She had way too many talking heads this episode.  I hope that trend does not continue because the way she talks makes me stabby.

• Love 22

I would have appreciated if while they were waxing poetic about what a boon to business James is they would have also weighed the fact that's he's a liability in that he's a lawsuit waiting to happen.  It was kind of addressed vis a vis how Katie shouldn't have to feel bad blah blah blah.  But I guess they couldn't come out and just say it because they'd be opening themselves up to easier suits when they inevitably hire James back.  I thought Guillermo and Nathalie looked really bad.

• Love 19

My guess is James will have a redemption arc and be hired back. Lisa has always had a soft spot for him.

And again I have to say it, FI is a bad friend to katie. I’m always reminded of how he blamed all of Schwartz and Katie’s issues solely on Katie and then refused to own up to it at the reunion when Katie called him out on it. It also seems like he’s going to start talking crap about Jax in the previews. Which yeah.. possibly truthful but also.. FI is such a gossip king and is bitter, about a lot actually. I think he’s also mad he’s not getting the proposal/marriage storyline with Arinia that Jax and brittany are getting. Not to mention that his big new bat with Lisa isn’t really so much giving him the reigns but he’s just a face for the most part. I bet  he thought he would have more say in the buisness end but in reality he’ and Schwartz are just the draw to bring people in.

Ive never gotten why people like FI. As I said he gets away with a lot because of everyone else and yet he has the audacity to talk on a high horse to these people. 

It is interesting that Schena is away from the main group and now her scenes are just with Arinia and James. (And Billie. Wish the show would stop trying to make her happen, she’s not a nice person). And I don’t believe she hangs out with James outside of filming ever so.. faux friendship so Schena appears in an episode!

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 17
47 minutes ago, rideashire said:

And then saying "there's gotta be an easier way!"  

Yeah, it's called a cutting board. 

Oh god, I was snorting at that scene! Between Thing 1 googling how to actually start a “food business” and Thing 2 trying to cut hunks of cheese in a bowl, I thought I was watching a couple of dumbassed kids playing in their mom’s kitchen. This seems like a stupidly random business idea to pursue(especially since Brittany’s meemaw is so annoyingly thirsty), but I wish them well on the beer cheese biz.

Another episode of Scheana pretty much alone in her own weird little world...honestly, she’s almost a non-factor on this show now that she doesn’t have a man around to annoy.

FI really has gotten full of himself now that he’s got the new bar going. I appreciate his attention to detail with interviewing bartender candidates, but no need to interrogate/grill everyone to the point of awkwardness.

Speaking of awkward, James is way too old to be weeping to his boss to not fire him. Pull it together indeed, man; what a baby.

And indeed, Raquel is still a dumbass.

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Wow, Brittany is like the Forrest Gump of cheese. “I like cheddar cheese... string cheese... sharp cheese... woda cheese... cheese in a can...”

I can’t even lie. Thanks to this dumb show, I plan on making some beer cheese on Christmas. But watching the two of them? Brittany cutting random hunks IN THE BOWL? Jax googling “how to sell food”? Oy. 

18 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Brittany is the girl who when she started working at SUR had to be constantly quizzed on how to pronounce all of the menu items. She couldn't pronounce any of the wines. She couldn't pronounce charcuterie. It was mangled almost beyond recognition; it was like "chair-coo-tor...shark-cutes-stories." So I wasn't surprised to see her mispronounce "gouda." She called it "woda" or "gow-da." I'm not surprised to see that she didn't think of a cutting board. But then again, I don't think it would be super easy for Jax to steal a cutting board from SUR.

• Love 14

Maybe the new cottage food law that was passed a couple of months ago will decrease the amount of paperwork Jax needs to do and eliminate the need for a commercial kitchen.  There was a previous law from a few years ago, but it only covered things like jam and baked goods.  I think the new one is more broad, but I haven't actually looked into it or read it.  If they still do need a commercial kitchen, there are ones you can rent by the hour or day.  I'm not an expert on LA's craft food industry, just someone who buys a lot of shit at artisanal food markets, but it appears I might know more than our budding beer cheese entrepreneurs (or at least Jax). 

Why does Sheena want to move to MDR?  I mean it's nice and all, but it's not near anything I'd assume she'd like to do.  There are a few decent bars over there, but they are low key and I don't think there are any clubs.  It'll take her an hour to get to Hollywood on the weekends.  I guess it's cheaper than Santa Monica and has less traffic -- but they are building a shit ton of condos, so traffic will be at Santa Monica levels soon enough.  

Also, in regards to how many people come in on Tuesdays, are they coming in just because James is DJing or is it because of the increased likelihood of seeing other chucklefucks?  Although now that TomTom is open, I'm sure you're more likely to see the OG chucklefucks there. 

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

His mother was a model. I suppose this is the toll that a lifetime of raising James Kennedy takes on you.

Or a ton of horrible plastic surgery.

8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So Raquel had a hard time with her multiplication tables in 2nd or 3rd grade and now is triggered by being called stupid?  So much eye rolling from me on that one.  She had way too many talking heads this episode.  I hope that trend does not continue because the way she talks makes me stabby.

She IS fucking stupid. And Lala was right - a college degree doesn't prove anything. 

7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I would have appreciated if while they were waxing poetic about what a boon to business James is they would have also weighed the fact that's he's a liability in that he's a lawsuit waiting to happen.  It was kind of addressed vis a vis how Katie shouldn't have to feel bad blah blah blah.

Exactly. And is James really THAT amazing as a DJ? I think it's the CONCEPT of Tuesday nights that people love. Could they not get a different DJ in there to keep that night going?

7 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Ive never gotten why people like FI. As I said he gets away with a lot because of everyone else and yet he has the audacity to talk on a high horse to these people. 

I don't know if "like" would be the right word, but I've always been a fan. I guess you could say he "amuses" me. He's often very entertaining to watch. But I feel that every passing year with Ariana, a bit of dullness rubs off on him. He hasn't made me laugh once this year, that I can recall. That woman is a life suck and I don't know that he's entirely happy with her. 

• Love 12

Can't stand James, but had to laugh at his American accent TH, imagining how it all went down...
The Girls: "If you're friends with James, you can't hang out with us this summer."
Scheana Marie: "Ok, fine. First let him move all these boxes, then I'll dump his ass."

Edited by IslandGirl
punctuation!
  • Love 21

I really thought James would get fired from Sur and hired for TomTom. 

Of course LVP made it about her by referencing her brother. 

Maybe Lisa should have had a conversation with Katie and James together and gotten the whole story. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. And is James really THAT amazing as a DJ? I think it's the CONCEPT of Tuesday nights that people love. Could they not get a different DJ in there to keep that night going?

No..  Its likely popular because its a guaranteed weekly siting of a VpR cast member. Unless one of the others suddenly decides to become a DJ they can't easily replace him.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Can someone explain how Lala's dude has private-jet money when his only movie of note was the worst movie of the year? Do producers just make $$$$ no matter what?

I actually meant to post about this subject last night, but just fell asleep. I'm curious about which film you think is of note because he actually has a fair number of notable films that he's produced. His Amityville franchise reboot made a ton of money. As did Everest. I'd argue that a number of his films are notable because they got major releases in the US and one has an Oscar nomination (Silence). The films with major releases are: 16 Blocks, the Wicker Man, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (weirdly good reviews), Broken City, Alex Cross, and End of Watch.

Randall specializes in a type of film that stars a big name actor, who can't really open a film in the US. Though to be fair, no one can open in a film in the US these days; it's all IP driven. Anyway, these films star Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, and others like that. As an aside the recent film, Book Club, was designed to be like this, but focus groups and what not suggested that it might actually make money in the US.

So his films star actors who aren't that popular in the US. The films are frequently action films with reduced budgets. One of the things his films and others like it is they use this SAG-AFTRA rule that allows you to pay actors less if the film has a theatrical release in the states. They only need to run the film in one or two theatres for a week or two to meet the requirements. It's also often in theatres in the middle of nowhere. Like Provo, Utah. It's why his films have box office receipts that are super low like $1,000 or $200,000.

The way these films actually make money is overseas and not in box office receipts because putting and keeping a film in theatres is expensive. What Randall does is license the broadcast and video on demand rights to these films. Someone like Steven Seagal couldn't hope to have a successful movie in the states, However if the costs are kept low enough (under $10 million), Randall can license the film to broadcasters in 30 or 40 countries for a million per country.  He can make a ton of money on a film we've never heard of.

The rule is that films don't start making money until they've made at least double to triple their budget, but that's for traditional films that are shown in thousands of movie theatres in the US with a typical advertising push. Randall's movies have already made their money usually before they're even really finished because he knows, which broadcasters will happily fork over millions just to broadcast a movie starring Bruce Willis. They don't even need to advertise.

They were planning on doing the same exact thing with Gotti after it had been stuck in turnaround for 6 or 7 years. I suspect that once Travolta signed on to star and produce, he became a fucking diva and insisted on a typical movie rollout plus showing it at Cannes, which was a disaster.

I'm a terrible person but. Raquel whining about being bad at math and not allowed to join the ice cream party made me laugh hysterically.  She is dumb.  And not even fun-dumb like Brittany.  Just mind-scratchingly, how-are-you-even-breathing dumb.

I was a fantastically lazy child. My mother tells this story about how she was worriedly talking to my kindergarten teacher about how I couldn't read and she was concerned about me moving up to first grade. My teacher said "HunterHunted can read, but she's just too lazy to do it," which was true. I was at a playdate with a friend, who played the harpsichord. We took a break from running around and being silly. She suggested that we read books, but I told her that I didn't know how to. She said she'd teach me. I came home from my playdate and announced that I knew how to read. My parents made me show them so I read the newspaper. I showed my kindergarten teacher the next school day. A little while later, my teacher discovered that I knew addition, subtraction, and multiplication. Don't know where I learned it. At that point, my kindergarten teacher told my parents that they had to move me up to 1st grade even though I'd missed about the first month of 1st grade.

When I started in 1st grade, my new teacher insisted that I couldn't possibly have skills and knowledge that were documented in record because prior to kindergarten we lived in Nigeria for a year as mom was helping take care of a dad after a stroke. The first 2 or 3 weeks of 1st grade were miserable because my teacher insisted that there is no way an African has a record like that. One day when we were in the library for reading and I was glumly sitting in the corner refusing to read the books she thought I could handle, the principal came in and asked me why I wasn't reading. I told her I didn't want to read 1st grade books because I was a better reader than that. She asked me to show her. I went across the library to the 4th grade books and started reading Black Beauty to her. The principal walked back to my teacher and said that I was allowed to read up to and including 4th grade books. I'm in my 40s and that shit still pisses me off. I remember the anger, frustration, and humiliation I felt. I get why Raquel was upset and why that trauma stuck with her. She's inarticulate and not a particularly quick thinker, but I get why those girls calling her dumb might have really triggered some bad memories. I'll say that much like Brittany, Raquel is being willfully blind about James.

i also laugh hysterically when James cries.  Dude is such an ugly crier.  Of course he's not fired though.  He's still on the show that she produces.  

He's such an ugly crier.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 23
9 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

All I could focus on this episode was how Raquel has the tiniest forehead ever. It's barely a two-head.

Maybe she can get together with Chris Pine and they can have a kid with an average forehead...

2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I see what you and others are saying about this—but wouldn’t that still piss Katie, and hopefully Schwartz, off? Technically he’s not working with Katie, but he WOULD be at the bar that her husband “co-owns.” I get that they probably wouldn’t have much say, but still.

Speaking of having say... Sandoval acting like Quizmaster during the interviews was super douchey. “Do you have pictures of your drinks?” Well, Grand Poobah, did you ASK for applicants to bring them? And the way he got when Hud walked out with a bar back job... Really, dude? He’s the kid of a famous person and related to LVP’s TV friend, and he’s going to be lugging ice, getting glasses, and wiping counters. And posing for Instagram photos. Not exactly intense work. ETA he also seemed to be pretty pleasant, and good looking to boot. What were you going to do, ask him about the variance in the crystal structure of ice made with LA tap water versus El Segundo tap water? 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

That would have made Lisa look super dumb though.  "You can't work here because you are an asshole to Katie, so let's move you to the bar that her husband is a token owner of."  She can't really move him to Pump either because he already burned bridges there by getting into a big fight with the manager, who I believe is still there.  I believe that was the "Who are you in this world?  I'm James fucking Kennedy." fight.  Of course I think James has also yelled and cursed and Ken and Lisa and she still keeps hiring him back so 🤷‍♀️

James' dad reminds me of Ronnie Kray in the way he talks and acts (at least the Tom Hardy version).  

• Love 8

I thought the James firing is so they can move Katie to Tom Tom. Makes more sense, she needs to keep an eye on her immature husband plus doesnt have to "work" with James.

I feel bad for Raquel, she is slow but hasn't been mean to anyone. Everyone is taking out their hate on James at her.

Lala is a little bitch, she snapped about her dad. Raquel wasnt saying anything about that.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, albarino said:

I agree James is a terrible person.  No question.  I also believe he was provoked while he was drunk.  Didn't Katie say something like you look like an ass and he responded along the lines of you're fat?  I'm not going to go back and rewatch it but that is how I remember it.

If they really cared about James, they should offer to send him to rehab.  Perhaps they will.  He is a story line, good for business and is a good VPR villain.  Send him to rehab, Lisa.

I believe that Tequila Katie snarked on James' outfit first and James returned the barb, but added the part about losing weight.  Neither was okay but everyone does seem to have conveniently forgot that Katie started that conversational ball rolling.

Lala should take about 6 dozen seats at mocking anyone's intelligence when she goes to sleep with a  baby bottle.   I also think it was hilarious that it appeared she had just shown up for work and then requested a break so she could tear into Raquel.

So Scheana needs for James to come over and "help her" move boxes - - why didn't the movers who moved her furniture take those too?  I'm sure this isn't scripted at all . . . Regardless, she's a shit person for letting James do all the work, while she texts, and then lectures him on being a terrible person after he's just helped her.

I figured last week we'd get Teddi Mellencamp's brother on VPR.  The interviews were funny.  FI needs to chill out - - or get this serious about creating drinks for TomTom.  

No Kristen?  She must be off doing her investigative, behind-the-scenes work.

• Love 18
11 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

All I could focus on this episode was how Raquel has the tiniest forehead ever. It's barely a two-head.

It’s almost as tiny as Teresa Guidice!

Side-note: I’m pretty sure one can’t graduate college without a degree. And she wonders why people call her stupid...

• Love 9
2 hours ago, janie2002 said:

Lala is a little bitch, she snapped about her dad. Raquel wasnt saying anything about that.

IKR?! I have zero doubt that she’s pulled the deceased dad card to justify behaving like a little witch more than once. 

As somebody who lost both of her parents fairly young—one of them when I was younger than Lala—this is a serious pet peeve of mine. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 11

Oh poor dumb Raquel. You are so so dumb. You may have graduated college now, but you are dumb dumb dumb when it comes to james. You just keep making excuses for him. 

Lala, way to feminist up by being angry and degrading yourself and Raquel by calling her a vagina. Maybe she needs to read or something becausec she is certainly not a rocket surgeon! Criminey. 

Schwartz, he's such a puppy, so sweet and messing validation but still peeing in the house. FI, I'll agree that's he's bitter lately. He's lacking fun. He's so intense about TomTom but he's no follow through. 

Scheana is just an asshole.  Ugh, get her off the show. 

I miss Guillermo. Love him so much. He's so not pc at all, but i could eat him with a spoon. Lol

• Love 4
13 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Wow, Brittany is like the Forrest Gump of cheese. “I like cheddar cheese... string cheese... sharp cheese... woda cheese... cheese in a can...”

I can’t even lie. Thanks to this dumb show, I plan on making some beer cheese on Christmas. But watching the two of them? Brittany cutting random hunks IN THE BOWL? Jax googling “how to sell food”? Oy. 

13 hours ago, rideashire said:

I was dying.

Jax and Britt actually managed to lose a fight with cheese.

• Love 13

Indiana girl here, Hud and Speck Mellencamp got in lots of trouble in Bloomington IN at Indiana University.  They ran with the athletes, son's of some coaches, and pretty much partied their way into trouble a few times.  John Mellencamp is held in high esteem at Indiana University.  He's a big donor with his name on a building.  Love seeing him and Meg, or Christie at the basketball games.  Fans leave them alone for the most part.  His sons need to grow up.  This could get interesting. BTW, John Mellencamps dad looks so young!  He looks more like John's brother.  Good genes in that family.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, oakville said:

I am surprised that Lisa fired James. Her business partners kept talking about all the extra business that James was bringing in on his DJ performances.

He's been fired at least 3 times since season 3.  It's kind of his go to storyline aside from being a mean drunk and cheating.

• Love 14

James is still djing at SUR to this day so the whole firing scene was dumb.

Samdoval seems like such a jerk these days I’m not enjoying him at all. He used to crack me up.

Raquel is a moron. I don’t like her having THs.

• Love 13

Listen, I had a tough time memorizing my times tables in third grade—and at the age of 44 still need to go to the closest one I remember and count up at times, so no shading Raquel for not knowing her multiplication. But I DIED during that story. First of all, she takes about 3 seconds between every word, which does make her sound dumb as hell. But the story of piling up the ice cream scoops and she couldn’t get the scoops, so she had to sit at the other table and watch the ice cream party—oh, man, a new VDPR classic!

• Love 9
On 12/24/2018 at 8:40 AM, IslandGirl said:

Can't stand James, but had to laugh at his American accent TH, imagining how it all went down...
The Girls: "If you're friends with James, you can't hang out with us this summer."
Scheana Marie: "Ok, fine. First let him move all these boxes, then I'll dump his ass."

Too bad Rob dumped her ass. I bet he could have moved them in 7 minutes. 

• Love 21
On 12/25/2018 at 1:40 AM, IslandGirl said:

BOO, you whore!!!

• Love 4
On 12/25/2018 at 6:58 AM, Duke2801 said:

IKR?! I have zero doubt that she’s pulled the deceased dad card to justify behaving like a little witch more than once. 

As somebody who lost both of her parents fairly young—one of them when I was younger than Lala—this is a serious pet peeve of mine. 

Pulling the "my dad died" card, hmmm... where have I seen this before???

PS. Sorry about your parents.

On 12/25/2018 at 7:17 AM, hatchetgirl said:

Oh poor dumb Raquel. You are so so dumb. You may have graduated college now, but you are dumb dumb dumb when it comes to james. You just keep making excuses for him. 

Lala, way to feminist up by being angry and degrading yourself and Raquel by calling her a vagina. Maybe she needs to read or something becausec she is certainly not a rocket surgeon! Criminey. 

Schwartz, he's such a puppy, so sweet and messing validation but still peeing in the house. FI, I'll agree that's he's bitter lately. He's lacking fun. He's so intense about TomTom but he's no follow through. 

Scheana is just an asshole.  Ugh, get her off the show. 

I miss Guillermo. Love him so much. He's so not pc at all, but i could eat him with a spoon. Lol

I HATE political correctness and censorship.  Hate it.  Takes away the freedom.  Katie was always saying how Schwartz went to college and he mentioned being pre-med.  Wtf.  He's also dumb AF.

I had this crazy thought that Sandoval and Kristen will one day get back together and have kids.  Crazy.  But then again, not really. 

So sick of Lala trying to appear all tough and sexy by cursing all the time.  Yeah Lala, people are scared of you!  Not.

A rocket surgeon!  Lol!!!  You're so funny!!!

• Love 5
On 12/24/2018 at 2:17 PM, hatchetgirl said:

Uugh I think he’s gross.  I don’t like pc- I’m annoyed with all of the pc crap right now.. it’s not that he’s not pc, he’s just creepy.  I do remember when Stassi and Katie (?) were forced to dance for him in barely any clothes.  He’s their boss!  So fucking gross! And he was oogling them, eww.  And the worst part was that it was arranged by Natalie, his wife.  

• Love 11
On 12/24/2018 at 12:35 PM, ivygirl said:

Speaking of having say... Sandoval acting like Quizmaster during the interviews was super douchey. “Do you have pictures of your drinks?” Well, Grand Poobah, did you ASK for applicants to bring them? And the way he got when Hud walked out with a bar back job... Really, dude? He’s the kid of a famous person and related to LVP’s TV friend, and he’s going to be lugging ice, getting glasses, and wiping counters. And posing for Instagram photos. Not exactly intense work. ETA he also seemed to be pretty pleasant, and good looking to boot. What were you going to do, ask him about the variance in the crystal structure of ice made with LA tap water versus El Segundo tap water? 

If Flat Iron is going to take bartending more seriously than Ariana takes comedy, and call an interviewee to the carpet for claiming that a dry martini contains vermouth...he might want to inform himself that a dry martini contains vermouth. 

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/classic-dry-martini-237574

If you're going to be frustrated, pissed off and angry, at least be right. Oh, and get some sunscreen, FI; you're looking older than your dad. 

• Love 13