Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

On 11/28/2020 at 11:11 PM, biakbiak said:

It has zero bids so that’s where it started and will probably end up! 

Ha! Each dress sold for $900! I did not think they were very flattering designs or fit on her, I wonder if they have been sold to a collector of sorts or will be in a house of wax or maybe a bridal shop, etc...

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ha! Each dress sold for $900! I did not think they were very flattering designs or fit on her, I wonder if they have been sold to a collector of sorts or will be in a house of wax or maybe a bridal shop, etc...

On 11/28/2020 at 8:20 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/93381037_countess-luann-de-lesseps-2017-randi-rahm-wedding

I am hopelessly addicted to on line auction sites...a few celeb dresses on on this site as well.

I've never shopped online auctions but may start. Thanks for the tip!.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Those are some ugly kids. 

I hate to looks-shame, but yeah, bad styling/fugly eyebrows aside, those poor kiddos look exactly like their creepy Count Daddy...I’ll bet Lu never dreamed his genes were THAT strong.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, film noire said:

Poor Luann.

Her eggs actually did end up a la francaise.

Are you ever going to tell us your occupation?!?! You are so witty. I hope that even the folks who don’t visit this site can enjoy your sense of humor as much as we do.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 12
On 9/26/2020 at 6:42 PM, HunterHunted said:

Erika's sexuality is performative. It's all "here's my kitty, my titties, and my ass. I'll give you sexy baby if you give me all your cash." It's rolling around half-naked while moaning, but it's so obviously fake because Erika is uptight as shit, has no sense of humor, and has one of the most jaded 100 yard stripper stare that I've ever seen. Erika would never drop her veneer long enough to fuck a rando during the cast trip or participate in one of Sonja's drunken make-outs. Luann enjoys sex. You can tell and it comes through. It's part of the reason that Luann's Countess shtick comes across as fake and contrived. The real Luann loves a party and her men. 

It’s actually one of my favorite things about Luanne. She just looks like she’d be a blast to go bar hopping with. She’s usually a happy, fun, slutty drunk. I can see her being really fun for the occasional wild girls trip. Luanne looks like she really loves men, sex, food, booze, swimming pools, nice hotels, dive bars, what have you. She has her problems and I probably wouldn’t want to be that close to her, but she  can have fun. Not all Real Housewives ever look like they’re really having fun.

I agree that Erika looks like she doesn’t actually enjoy much of life. Everything seems transactional. I think she likes having things but I don’t think she enjoys them once she has them. And I really don’t think she likes sex at all.

• Love 21
(edited)
On 12/28/2020 at 3:28 PM, geauxaway said:

Did he always have a unibrow like that?  Like WTF?!

Victoria’s hair is....something.

I’ve always thought she looked unkept.  The Instagram comments are hysterical.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

All I do is read Twitter so I guess I'm breaking all the RHONY news today:

Luann de Lesseps cast in Bravo’s ‘Real Housewives’ tropical spin-off

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/18/luann-de-lesseps-cast-in-bravos-real-housewives-tropical-spin-off/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Rinna, Kyle, Kenya, and Teresa all on one show? J*sus Chr*st, that's going to be a headache. 

Good for Lu, though. Show off that banging' bod in the tropical islands. 

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Rinna, Kyle, Kenya, and Teresa all on one show? J*sus Chr*st, that's going to be a headache. 

Good for Lu, though. Show off that banging' bod in the tropical islands. 

This show will either be an entertaining train wreck or just an awful train wreck. Kenya Moore is rumored to be on it - maybe the others will conspire to drown her (that I would enjoy). In my defense, I’m on some strong pain meds from my back surgery.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Well, Lu looks great in a bikini.  If Rinna is part of it, I’m out.  She is toxic.

I don’t watch New Jersey (after the first season) or Atlanta (after a season or two), so I can’t comment on those possible candidates.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Thumper said:

Well, Lu looks great in a bikini.  If Rinna is part of it, I’m out.  She is toxic.

I don’t watch New Jersey (after the first season) or Atlanta (after a season or two), so I can’t comment on those possible candidates.

They're all toxic in one way or another.  

• Love 6
On 3/18/2021 at 5:36 PM, Stats Queen said:

This show will either be an entertaining train wreck or just an awful train wreck. Kenya Moore is rumored to be on it - maybe the others will conspire to drown her (that I would enjoy). In my defense, I’m on some strong pain meds from my back surgery.

Oh.  If Kenya is going, that means Brooklyn is going too.  

I don't think a toddler should be near this proposed group.  Just saying.......

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/21/2021 at 10:02 PM, divsc said:

Always with a new man... in the first two pictures I thought he looked like David Silver's father Mel from 90210 hahaha. But not in the last one.

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/21/rhonys-luann-de-lesseps-seen-getting-kiss-from-mystery-man/

Good for her!  Life's WAAYYYYY too short.

I know these women are probably a bit much in real life, but I find it odd that Lu, Sonja, and Ramona have trouble getting and keeping men in their lives. 

They have money, they're famous and they get to travel to great places. They are attractive and in impeccable shape. And, they seem active and fun to be with.

I get that the pool is small for women of a certain age, but there is a pool.  Maybe they are just TOO much in real life???

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 5/24/2021 at 11:35 AM, Kiss my mutt said:

She can buy him some new chompers like Vicki did for Brooks! 
Luann has such a banging body. Love that outfit. 

I keep thinking these women should band together and write an exercise and diet book.

However, I picked up a few things rewatching earlier seasons that make me think it's not all that complicated. 

It's clear they all do a bit of weightlifting.

For diet, there was a scene with the Count and Countess and their children on a boat in NYC and the Count admonished the snacking children not to eat in between meals.

My husband doesn't eat in between meals, and it keeps him very lean.

Then in another episode, Ramona was talking about her rear and showed some women she was dining with her secret - squats.

Assuming 3 moderate meals a day without snacking, squats, and some strength training, we'd all look so good!

Easier said than done for many. Snacking and sweets do me in.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
(edited)

I have to give Lu credit, she is good at snagging a man.  Carol had the same gift.  She dated lots of good looking guys.  Thank god because Sonja and Ramona aren’t having much luck.

This is what they said about him in US.

“She’s dating Radamez Rubio Gaytan,” a source exclusively told Us Weekly on Tuesday, May 25. “He’s a chef and he used to play for the Miami Dolphins and the Pittsburgh Steelers. He’s tall and she likes that Euro-type guy. He’s from Mexico. He’s a quiet type.”

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 5/24/2021 at 2:08 PM, Jextella said:

I keep thinking these women should band together an write and exercise and diet book.

Lu has great genes, that's 95% of it.  She smokes, she drinks, etc. and yet looks amazing clear into her 50s.  Also, a life of luxury doesn't hurt. 

• Love 12

When Andy on WWHL asked Jackie Hoffman what she thought of the Christmas song Lu was recording to raise money for a charity, she said, “Let’s just hope it’s a charity for the deaf [hearing-impaired].”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

This just reeks of entitlement, and after the fact, 22% is a really shitty tip.

I can’t help but think that after reading this Lu screamed at the assistant who snuck that extra 2% in….

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 12