Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, izabella said:

What is the big deal if she's drinking again?  Her arrest was two years ago.   She is not obligated to never, ever have a drink or more again.

Hell she even drank during her probation.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, izabella said:

What is the big deal if she's drinking again?  Her arrest was two years ago.   She is not obligated to never, ever have a drink or more again.

She made it a big deal by presenting herself as an introspective, recovering alcoholic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

She made it a big deal by presenting herself as an introspective, recovering alcoholic.

Yeah, I thought recovering alcoholics were supposed to give up drinking for good.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, I thought recovering alcoholics were supposed to give up drinking for good.

They are, but Lu was an alcoholic of convenience.  Only when it served her to use the term, like in court in front of a judge perhaps, and on Dr. Phil Oz for notoriety.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

They are, but Lu was an alcoholic of convenience.  Only when it served her to use the term, like in court in front of a judge perhaps, and on Dr. Phil for notoriety.

Lu was on Dr Phil???

Dr Phil has changed but didn’t think he’d go there for some reason.  Thought his new thing was more in unsolved crimes.   Truthfully haven’t watched him so much recently. 

1 minute ago, Ellee said:

Lu was on Dr Phil???

Dr Phil has changed but didn’t think he’d go there for some reason.  Thought his new thing was more in unsolved crimes.   Truthfully haven’t watched him so much recently. 

Crap, no, it was Dr. Oz.  ss

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Crap, no, it was Dr. Oz.  ss

giggling .... the two are somewhat similar ... they both have Dr. In their name. 😁 

Have to admit I immediately typed in Dr Phil Luann DeLessups in the search engine. Still giggling here. 😁

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Oh... please no!!!

Everything we read will be about ‘LuLu May’!  😮

Of course, she will demand top billing.

The Countess and Sir Rod, or

The Countess and Friends, Featuring Sir Rod Stewart

tumblr_nrwz16usz41ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gifv

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Of course, she will demand top billing.

The Countess and Sir Rod, or

The Countess and Friends, Featuring Sir Rod Stewart

tumblr_nrwz16usz41ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gifv

Let me guess ... the ‘featuring of Sir Rod’ will be a picture that she keeps on stage with her while she massacres one of his songs.

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 1/3/2020 at 2:20 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I don’t love Luanne and think she’s delusional and will be having problems with being too drunk in a couple of years, but I don’t know if she ever really presented herself as that way. To me (and me only) she came across as someone who was going to AA because she had too and was hoping to learn something, but was on the fence about most of it.

Also I don’t know if Luanne has ever presented as an introspective anything.😂

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Countess refresher course / The Oz appearance:

Fast forward to spring 2019, after having violated probation by testing hot for alcohol, she "remained committed" to sobriety, and "took her sobriety very seriously".  Uh huh, yeah. 

The People article, post probation violation:  luann-de-lesseps-remains-committed-sobriety-after-failing-alcohol-test

The Decider even questioned why the other RHONY didn't abstain from drinking in her presence.  luann-de-lesseps-rhony-alcohol

I don't have a substance abuse issue, and at this stage of my life, I rarely drink at all, but I would like to think that when I was in my peak drinking era, had I been arrested as a result of it, I would have taken it seriously enough to not drink at least while on probation, knowing that you could be tested on the spot at any time.  She clearly believed she was above it all, and to me, she still does.  

C'est la vie~ 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 10
On 1/7/2020 at 3:15 PM, FozzyBear said:

I don’t love Luanne and think she’s delusional and will be having problems with being too drunk in a couple of years, but I don’t know if she ever really presented herself as that way. To me (and me only) she came across as someone who was going to AA because she had too and was hoping to learn something, but was on the fence about most of it.

Also I don’t know if Luanne has ever presented as an introspective anything.😂

Agree. IMO she has a drinking problem but doesn’t want to admit and doesn’t want to stop drinking. She did what she had to do to appease the court. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree. IMO she has a drinking problem but doesn’t want to admit and doesn’t want to stop drinking. She did what she had to do to appease the court. 

I’m not sure if she has a drinking problem or a problem drink ping - but either way I foresee more legal trouble in her future.

• Love 6

Lol... Page 6 having a little fun...

Luann de Lesseps, now drinking responsibly, accepts ride home from stranger

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/13/luann-de-lesseps-now-drinking-responsibly-accepts-ride-home-from-stranger/

Last week, Luann de Lesseps announced that she’s now “drinking responsibly” after completing her probation, which banned her from boozing.

Perhaps the reality star was celebrating her newfound non-sobriety last Saturday when a Page Six spy spotted her and a pal leaving Lulu in Sag Harbor after what appeared to be an extremely responsible boozy meal. In fact, we’re told the pair were so absolutely responsible that they couldn’t get it together enough to order an Uber, and a stranger had to give them a ride home.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Lu’s version of the story seems more plausible than someone trying to get some cash from Page Six:

“I was having dinner with a friend. When we ordered an Uber to go home, it said it would be 18 minutes.” She added, “My neighbor was just finishing dinner too, and she was gracious enough to offer me a ride home. I love my neighbors!” She didn’t deny she’d been boozing — just that she’d been too wasted to order an Uber.

• Love 3
On 1/3/2020 at 5:20 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

On the advice of her her attorney in order to avoid a prison sentence, I'd argue most people would do the same. 

Hell, I'd put on a habit and present myself as a nun to keep my ass out of jail.

Edited by snarts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I have been, I am now, and I will continue to be...in complete  and utter awe of her damn gorgeous hair. 

While I understand, I have a hard time being in complete admiration considering the glam squad these heifers travel with.  Yes, I'm bitter.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

My awe comes from the knowledge that even without the glam squad, she has that damn gorgeous hair. It is never ever a bad hair day for her. She even out does my Jacklyn Smith and Dana Delaney measure of hair prettiness. 

Don't even get me started on her body. Sigh.

I'm betting that you've never seen her hair sans glam squad.

As for her figure, yeah, you've got me there. 😉

• Love 3
On 1/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I have been, I am now, and I will continue to be...in complete  and utter awe of her damn gorgeous hair. 

Awww.... That is very sweet!

But I thought she was at her most stunning the first season. Short hair. Sun-kissed. Natural-looking makeup. Loved the silk-scarf-tamed hair. That’s when she looked so polished, IMHO. 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I agree and that was the meaning behind my I have been I am now I will continue to be post. Whether she is glammed up or just frumping around, she can do no wrong. From the first time I watched her on the show, viewing her tv special with all the pictures and videos of her life, it seems to me that Luann just can't have a bad hair day. She is just a gorgeous woman who is aging well. She looks fabulous in anything she wears.

Now I don't think she is above reproach in her life choices but that's for another thoug

That bone structure, lovely skin, and gorgeous hair, plus her physique. 

It's too bad she's both pretentious and intellectually challenged on top of being a pure narcissist.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Luann is a moron or drunk or both.

She is both. This is the person who misspelled pedophile. I think she used an f. She forgot she was wearing a microphone and discussed her pirate alibi. The cameras are huge. And she’s never embarrassed by the stupid stuff she says and does.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She is both. This is the person who misspelled pedophile. I think she used an f.

It was way worse than substituting an "f" for "ph." She spelled it P-E-D-A-F-I-L-E. I wish Carole had played it straight and written "A filing system for feet????? What do feet have to do with this? You said I was attracted to children (a P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E)."

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Anyone watch Brooklyn 99? Pimento tells Jake and Charles that LuAnn hired him as a PI. He ended up sleeping with her in a tiny hotel jacuzzi.

I effing love B99!!!  Pimento FFS.  He’s always Rafi to me.  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I effing love B99!!!  Pimento FFS.  He’s always Rafi to me.  

Did you watch last week’s episode? I was howling. I finally told my 10-year-old son that he might like it. So we watched that episode together. We were giggling like crazy. He even likes Holt the most.  

“I paired a crab cake with a Côtes de Rhône ..... Like an animal.”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Anyone watch Brooklyn 99? Pimento tells Jake and Charles that LuAnn hired him as a PI. He ended up sleeping with her in a tiny hotel jacuzzi.

I came here last night to see if anyone else saw that! Good thing Lu is not the type to let something like this go to her head, LOL.

The million-dollar question is: Who’s the more cringe-inducing conquest*, Pimento or the pirate? 😂 

*Not sure I buy she didn’t shiver the pirate’s timbers, but it’s “whatever” either way.

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, link417 said:

I came here last night to see if anyone else saw that! Good thing Lu is not the type to let something like this go to her head, LOL.

The million-dollar question is: Who’s the more cringe-inducing conquest*, Pimento or the pirate? 😂 

*Not sure I buy she didn’t shiver the pirate’s timbers, but it’s “whatever” either way.

Is she somehow denying again that she had sex with the pirate? I thought she had admitted it during that reunion or something?

30 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is she somehow denying again that she had sex with the pirate? I thought she had admitted it during that reunion or something?

Oh, maybe — I have a terrible memory, LOL.

At about 1:43 in the Season 12 teaser, she is sitting onstage somewhere and says, “I never fucked the pirate!” But it could be a set-up for a joke she’s about to say or something, hard to tell with these teaser clips.

• Love 3

I’ve been watching “Father Brown.” There’s a countess character. She’s VERY sexual and steps out on her husband frequently. She needs variety and perhaps male validation often.

So maybe it’s the title.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 5
On 1/27/2020 at 5:14 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

That bone structure, lovely skin, and gorgeous hair, plus her physique. 

This! I’ve always found her to be absolutely gorgeous but when she hosted an episode of Open House NYC, seeing her without the group, her posture, skin, I asked myself how a person can be that stunning. 

• Love 8