Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Okay, we really need a board pool on this. The winner getting bragging rights.

After two arrests I think she will keep her consuming less public for a while but as my Google search on Countess and Friends shows, her last cabaret date on the calendar is something like November 9, so my net for the pool is November 10 

You should start a thread where people can post their guesses so we will know who wins. Winner gets bragging rights and likes (the heart emoji) from all contestants. 

• Love 4

The possibilities are endless.

She could get drunk and fixate on the Chicago role she lost.  She will end up at the wrong theatre (shades of wrong hotel room) where the Carole King show is playiing.  She will crawl her way onto the stage with a ripped Jovani on and with her best out of key hoarsey voice sing a few bars of Money Can't ......before they drag her off.  She threatens to kill Carole King and has to be hog tied until police show up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Cherrio said:

The possibilities are endless.

She could get drunk and fixate on the Chicago role she lost.  She will end up at the wrong theatre (shades of wrong hotel room) where the Carole King show is playiing.  She will crawl her way onto the stage with a ripped Jovani on and with her best out of key hoarsey voice sing a few bars of Money Can't ......before they drag her off.  She threatens to kill Carole King and has to be hog tied until police show up.

What? She lost her role on Chicago; I cannot imagine why (😜). My you have a good imagination and I’l be here to watch it! 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She has a high school diploma and one year of LPN training.

I believe she's the only one in the recent cast without a college degree. Dorinda graduated from Franklin & Marshall, Tinsley from Columbia, Sonja, Ramona, and Jules from FIT, Bethenny from NYU after transferring from Boston University, Barbara from SUNY Oswego, Carole from Hunter College, and Heather from SUNY Plattsburgh. Luann, Kristen, and Alex are the only cast members without college degrees when they were on the show.

You can buy bracelet flasks, bra flasks, hairbrush flasks, lipstick flasks, umbrella flasks, and infinity scarf flasks, but not statement necklace flasks. Luann needs to get on that. Maybe add an ankle monitor flask too.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I believe she's the only one in the recent cast without a college degree. Dorinda graduated from Franklin & Marshall, Tinsley from Columbia, Sonja, Ramona, and Jules from FIT, Bethenny from NYU after transferring from Boston University, Barbara from SUNY Oswego, Carole from Hunter College, and Heather from SUNY Plattsburgh. Luann, Kristen, and Alex are the only cast members without college degrees when they were on the show.

You can buy bracelet flasks, bra flasks, hairbrush flasks, lipstick flasks, umbrella flasks, and infinity scarf flasks, but not statement necklace flasks. Luann needs to get on that. Maybe add an ankle monitor flask too.

What about microphone flasks?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

On the one hand, I want to say, “Good for you, Mrs. de Lesseps. With only a high school diploma and one year of LPN training, you have come so far!”

On the other hand, I want to admonish her. “After three decades of life experiences, hobnobbing with Alexandre’s peers, you can’t express yourself just a little bit more articulately?”

• Love 3

Beverly Hills is the opposite. The college grads are Taylor, Adrienne, Joyce, and Dorit. No one has been to college over there. Luann has terrible grammar and underwhelming vocabulary.

Edited by HunterHunted
Forgot Joyce
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Didn't Camille also graduate from college?

She went to Montclair State, NYU, and UCLA, but I don't think she graduated from any of them. Denise went to Santa Monica college and UCLA, no degrees either.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 2
On 8/29/2019 at 12:07 AM, Hiyo said:

Alleged but it's on camera?

If Luann's Cabaret employment comes to an end, she should segue into a Magic Show.

Ludini (Thanking poster I can't remember who came up with this name) - slipping out of bracelets - this also happened allegedly while the police cam was recording.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

If Luann's Cabaret employment comes to an end, she should segue into a Magic Show.

Ludini (Thanking poster I can't remember who came up with this name) - slipping out of bracelets - this also happened allegedly while the police cam was recording.

She could tour with Adrienne Maloof

giphy.gif

• LOL 9

Last night my remote landed on Bravo - and I saw the end of Watch What Happens Later.  Christy Tiegen was on; Luann was croaking out a song about "Jovani" (looks like she has long hair extensions) - and she was backed up by drag queens - maybe all wearing Jovani?  HIlarious - I didn't recognize Lu at first because of the long hair.

I have to hand it to her... she just goes with the flow.  It would seem to be impossible to shame or embarrass her.  It was one of the oddest things I have seen on the network - and maybe unintentionally funny on her part.  My mouth literally hung open for a minute or two until I realized what and who I was watching.  Then it all made sense.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Did Alex really not graduate from college? I am shocked!  Really, not joking. 

It looks like she did end up getting a graduate degree once she and Simon moved back to Australia. Better late than never?

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, jinjer said:

Did Alex really not graduate from college? I am shocked!  Really, not joking.

3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

It looks like she did end up getting a graduate degree once she and Simon moved back to Australia. Better late than never?

Nope. She dropped out of Northwestern to be actress. She went back to school in Australia and got a bachelors in psychology 2 years ago.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/alex-mccord-explains-new-career-path-in-psychology-video

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I think over the holidays Lu will drunkenly stumble over to Beth's in a haze thinking they are filming, cause a ruckus and Beth will call the cops on her but not before she calls TMZ.

Bonus points if Lu is dressed like a slutty elf singing, "All I want for Christmas is you".

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

BULLETIN ~ BULLETIN ~ BULLETIN

My lifelong friend, my son (my son!), and I are going to Luann's cabaret show tomorrow night (Saturday) in Phoenix, Arizona.  I had joked that if tickets in a suite got down to $25 (not including fees), we three could go.  We paid $23. My friend watches EVERY RH franchise and knows everything about everyone.  I watch only RHONY and have NEVER been a Countess fan.  

We're in the first row of a suite and other tickets there are now going for $15. 

My son's going (reluctantly) because he's a good sport, familiar with the suites/ parking situations, and my friend and I are almost 80. 

I am looking forward to your report. Have fun! Your son is a very good sport!

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Oh, Luann,...

Good gravy!

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2019/09/23/luann-de-lesseps-absolutely-believes-her-arrest-was-a-form-of-bullying/

In a new interview with In Touch, the Countess reveals that her 2017 arrest was “absolutely” a form of bullying by police.

“I mean I got arrested for being drunk in my own hotel,” Luann said.

“Wouldn’t you [call it that]?” she asked.

No Luann, I'd call it trespassing in someone else's room, but, you know: tomato/tomahto.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Oh, Luann,...

Good gravy!

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2019/09/23/luann-de-lesseps-absolutely-believes-her-arrest-was-a-form-of-bullying/

No Luann, I'd call it trespassing in someone else's room, but, you know: tomato/tomahto.

27 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

In my best Kristen voice "DEELUUUUUUSIONAL!".

She needs to have a fucking seat with that bullshit! Is she talking to Kelly??? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Renting a hotel room does not entitle one to be a loud disruptive violent asshole in one's own room let alone other parts of the hotel where one has no business being.

Luann is an asshole.

But “that was her own hotel”!!!!!!!  [see link]

Lordy Lordy Lordy.  There’s dumb. And then there’s Countess Lu Effin Della Sepps. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does “performing” cabaret kill brain cells?

She’s most likely thought this since she she was arrested she just had to fake remorse that her lawyers advised so the court would go easy on her.

• Love 9
On 8/29/2019 at 4:44 PM, HunterHunted said:

Late to this but you can also buy tampon flasks.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 9/24/2019 at 7:53 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

But “that was her own hotel”!!!!!!!  [see link]

Lordy Lordy Lordy.  There’s dumb. And then there’s Countess Lu Effin Della Sepps. 

Her own hotel? Ha! You own a hotel? Bitch, are you a Hilton now? A Marriott? You didn't even get a grocery store from the last marriage. What is her new title? Dona Luann de la Quinta? I've seen the round house and that back suite. Luann's not even the Lady du L'Aire Bey en Bey.

Tinsley grew up with money, has been living in a hotel for 3 years, and hasn't been drunkenly wilding out in the wrong room when Scott dumped her, dumped her again, dumped her after that, or when her dog died and when she was dumped again by Scott.

FYI Lulu, when you rent a room in a hotel, it's as much yours as when you're couch surfing. You don't get to show up to your friend's place at 3am drunk with some random who you plan on banging on the couch in their living room and get indignant when they kick your trash ass out. "From your own couch?!?!" Though to be truly accurate, Luann would try to bang her random in the master bathroom and be indignant about being banished from her own couch.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2019 at 7:42 PM, Mindthinkr said:

You should start a thread where people can post their guesses so we will know who wins. Winner gets bragging rights and likes (the heart emoji) from all contestants. 

If this is her attitude and her interview with People Lite, I’m betting Thanksgiving. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't think she will last that long.  I am going with Columbus Day.  

I never thought of Columbus Day in a "whoa those Columbus Day parties!" kind of way, but Luann could make it work:

It'll start with mimosas for the parade. Will she be on a float? She used to live in Italy, that will be her "in", oh, and her "Italian friends". Naturally, a champagne celebration following the parade. And, what's a parade without a party afterward? The wine will be flowing,..who knows what the evening will bring.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

FYI Lulu, when you rent a room in a hotel, it's as much yours as when you're couch surfing. You don't get to show up to your friend's place at 3am drunk with some random who you plan on banging on the couch in their living room and get indignant when they kick your trash ass out.

We all know that Lu would do this, right?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Somewhere Luann's head just exploded with this news being released ... when the show its self releases a press release saying a housewife is joining and it Aint her ..... https://people.com/theater/rhobh-erika-jayne-chicago-the-musical-roxie-hart/?fbclid=IwAR21xiYKueCu-y5QDgf0FppjCR5SYbtc8wzbn98BJRXa6ycSGG1EO-2eLFI

Especially because Erika is playing Roxy Hart. Usually they put the celebrity stunt cast in the Mama Morton role, which is where they wanted to put Luann. It's not a super part, but you don't need to be able to sing to pull it off. You need to be a decent singer to pull off Roxy Hart. That is something Luann is decidedly not. Erika is no great shakes as a singer, but she can sing.

7 hours ago, Otherkate said:

We all know that Lu would do this, right?

Absolutely!

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8