Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

(edited)

So LuAnn was in today's NYC Pride parade wearing a BLUE JUMPSUIT and BLUE WIG. Apparently Dorinda was also there but I didn't see her on the float. There also were two guys carrying a banner that said Countess LuAnn but I didn't get a great picture of them :( Unfortunately I wasn't with people who understood why I was freaking out. How far Lu has come since the days of her ordering pizza using her title! (How do I post a picture of my own that doesn't have a URL?)

eta: Here's a video from her instagram https://instagram.com/p/4ey1hPDiYx/

Edited by SSG
  • Love 1

How do I post a picture of my own that doesn't have a URL?)

You have to upload it to a file sharing site like Photobucket.  Once you create an account with them, you can upload your picture and they supply the URL.

From Luann's blog

Before we left on this trip, I told the girls at the Italian restaurant that this is a vacation, not an intervention, but I guess some of the girls can’t resist scrutinizing each other. I’m more of a “live and let live” kinda girl.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!  That's a good one Luann!  I'm sure Carole and Adam would have something to say about that.  She's just as judgmental as the rest of them!  Seems like Luann may be laying the groundwork for her "Don't be all uncool" moment next week.

• Love 5

Always Share Designer Everything

"This is so prevalent in the television business: If you or a friend has an 'in' with a designer, you should always share that."

LuAnn is such a petty bitch. Not only is this girl code rule not remotely applicable to all women, but if she had actually forgiven Carole for that Naeem Khan situation she wouldn't be bringing it up four years after it happened.

I still think LuAnn was out of bounds for asking Naeem directly for the loaner. LuAnn didn't really know Carole at that point, Carole had introduced her to Ranjana and Naeem, and LuAnn during a personal visit asks for a professional favor. She did this being a guest in the Khan's home when a host might feel awkward about giving an outright no to their guest. If LuAnn had half the class she claimed to and preached about she 1. would have asked Naeem for the name of his PR person so she wouldn't put him on the spot and 2. wouldn't bring up ancient bullshit after she claimed to be over it.

Though Carole was completely shading LuAnn when she basically said that Naeem doesn't need the press and publicity for any magazine LuAnn would be one the cover of. Which while shady is completely true. At the time, I don't think Naeem had a bridge or diffusion line and putting his clothes on LuAnn would make his line more down market than he might have wanted at the time. It's the same way designers still send Lindsay Lohan and Snooki their competitors' clothing because they don't want either photographed in theirs.

• Love 6
(edited)

Luann probably hates Carole for harping on her pirate moment/lies during the reunion that year...in addition to designer dress borrow-gate. Does Luann blame Carole for Jacques walking away from their relationship...IMO...Yes, Yes and Yes! Luann wants revenge...especially regarding Carole and Chef Adam who seem to be very happy with each other.

No doubt Luann does not want another one-night-stand moment added to her TV persona. So she's desperately fighting for her reputation with the song, girl code breaking, not cool accusations against both Heather & Carole. She's not about to let H & C add another c**** against her classy countess facade.

Luann wants to have her cake and eat it. She wanted to cheat on her boyfriend (Jacques) and have a recent one nighter while filming her reality show without incriminating herself. If Luann wanted plausible deniability to protect her reputation she should have scratched her itch on her own time...not while on work trips.

Edited by talula
  • Love 8
(edited)

Luann probably hates Carole for harping on her pirate moment/lies during the reunion that year...in addition to designer dress borrow-gate. Does Luann blame Carole for Jacques walking away from their relationship...IMO...Yes, Yes and Yes! Luann wants revenge...especially regarding Carole and Chef Adam who seem to be very happy with each other.

No doubt Luann does not want another one-night-stand moment added to her TV persona. So she's desperately fighting for her reputation with the song, girl code breaking, not cool accusations against both Heather & Carole. She's not about to let H & C add another c**** against her classy countess facade.

Luann wants to have her cake and eat it. She wanted to cheat on her boyfriend (Jacques) and have a recent one nighter while filming her reality show without incriminating herself. If Luann wanted plausible deniability to protect her reputation she should have scratched her itch on her own time...not while on work trips.

This a big reason I'm not enjoying Lu right now. I don't care one bit who/what any of these women do, dance, sex, just drinks with any man. I do not care, but if it happens during the season and the other women talk about it ( we will all have differing opinions if the ladies should or shouldn't talk about it) it's going to be out there. So own it. She is single and loves the company of men (™Ramona), who cares.

The Pirate dude was her mistake and she should only blame herself. Who cheats on a longtime boyfriend while filming and is shocked that it comes out? If you like to cheat at least wait till you are done filming for the season. Fly down one weekend I'm sure Pirate dude would still be there, lol.

This whole "girl code" thing is ridiculous and, Looks beyond pathetic to me. She is or should be angry with herself because she is trying to cover up what she did for no reason. No one would care who Lu was doing, I know I wouldn't.

I am not ss'ing Lu, I'm saying she is an idiot to act like she could cover up a ONS while filming the show after pirate gate.

And what is the point to cover anything up, she is single. She has nothing to be ashamed of.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9

This a big reason I'm not enjoying Lu right now. I don't care one bit who/what any of these women do, dance, sex, just drinks with any man. I do not care, but if it happens during the season and the other women talk about it ( we will all have differing opinions if the ladies should or shouldn't talk about it) it's going to be out there. So own it. She is single and loves the company of men (™Ramona), who cares.

The Pirate dude was her mistake and she should only blame herself. Who cheats on a longtime boyfriend while filming and is shocked that it comes out? If you like to cheat at least wait till you are done filming for the season. Fly down one weekend I'm sure Pirate dude would still be there, lol.

This whole "girl code" thing is ridiculous and, Looks beyond pathetic to me. She is or should be angry with herself because she is trying to cover up what she did for no reason. No one would care who Lu was doing, I know I wouldn't.

I am not ss'ing Lu, I'm saying she is an idiot to act like she could cover up a ONS while filming the show after pirate gate.

And what is the point to cover anything up, she is single. She has nothing to be ashamed of.

Great imjagain we think alike...Luann protests too much about Heather & Carole. It does make her look like she's covering up for something she did not do...stash a guy in the bedroom next to Heather & Carole.

• Love 3

Great imjagain we think alike...Luann protests too much about Heather & Carole. It does make her look like she's covering up for something she did not do...stash a guy in the bedroom next to Heather & Carole.

Right. That would be Ramona, who imo always gets a pass from the other women. I don't understand that.

• Love 3

All that 'be cool, don't be un-cool, just be cool' stuff was the way that Luann got to promote her new (ahem) 'hot single', Girl Code.

If the Aflack Duck recorded the same music with the manipulation and auto-tuning, he could probably sound exactly like Luann De Lesseps.

tumblr_nbz71seKJ51s9rrcgo1_500.gif

• Love 8

The lip synching was epic in that video, the guitar wasn't even plugged in to an amp. 

OMG, that was great!  I probably wouldn't have noticed the guitar though.  But she didn't even bother to sing the repeats "no deal, no deal (or whatever)".  Plus that was so obviously auto-tuned or sound altered/corrected in some way, why bother to claim it's not taped!

• Love 3

LuAnn has always been one of my favorites...certain traits remind me of my Mum. They even look alike and have same height and body type. The whole class and etiquette stuff I grew up with and I was like Noel not wanting my parents going out so much. So,  I overlooked the whole pirate thingy in season 5 and absolutely adored her last season.  She lost a fan when she made out with a married man.  I was shocked and repulsed by her lack of morals. That was beyond low and she has no "girl code" at all! So gross!!! 

• Love 4

Lu was on WWHL tonight and they had a montage showing the differences between the 'countess' of years ago and the 'countess' today.  The 'countess' has changed.  She blamed it on the 'count'.

• Love 3

She lost a fan when she made out with a married man.  I was shocked and repulsed by her lack of morals. That was beyond low and she has no "girl code" at all! So gross!!! 

Respectfully : for all we know and what was shown of this story, she didn't know before Kristen informed her about that. Or she did know. But WE don't know for sure she knew.

She seemed fazed by the revelation for two seconds. Still, for all we know, she was fazed because she knew he was married and had a "oh crap, it's on camera now" moment, or she was fazed because she didn't know and it was "oh crap, they know I frenched a married man".

Or even, for all we know, Luann made out with him, remembered he was married or he tells her or she found out and sent him back to his hotel/home/trailer (ok, that one is super implausible but I'm trying to be thorough here!).

And finally, for all we know, the guys isn't even married, or is in an open relationship, or separated. Or just a douche who cheats. We think we know he is indeed married through Kristen who knows from a third party. For all we know, the third party lied to Kristen about that. For all we know, she could have just invented the all married thing to stir shit. 

I really like Heather and Carole, but on that situation, they are dead wrong to keep putting that on the table in their TH. They didn't see the man at all, didn't see if he was wearing his wedding ring. At this stage, it's all hearsay from an employee and they are throwing shade for the sake of it. It's beneath them, even if they are pissed at the Countess.

Imho, we have enough to judge Luann morals (with our particular own sets of value, whatever they are depending on people) with what she did on camera those past seven years to not play the scarlet letter game on that one.

• Love 4

For what it's worth Carole said LuAnn told them at the reunion that she knew he was married.

Oh ok! Thank you, I totally missed that.

I'll believe it when I see it, no problem!

But at that point, despite what Carole said about the reunion, I still don't know for sure anything (and if Carole and Heather didn't know for sure when they filmed their TH, they are still petty to cast judgement upon her). I reserve my disgust for when I know something for sure that repel me. I'm a saint like that! :)

Luann still could have send him packing when she came to her senses about that. 

And the guy still could be separated or his wife couldn't care less.

Etc. 

• Love 2

For what it's worth Carole said LuAnn told them at the reunion that she knew he was married.

And because Carole likes to twist people's words, I'll need further evidence. Luann probably said, "Yeah, I knew he was married. But he's been divorced since 2002." It would be like Carole to conveniently leave off that last bit.

• Love 3

I think if Lu didn't know he was married, she would have said so in her blog last week.  Interesting that she admitted on the episode that she made out with the guy but then in her blog she says:  As for the man I was flirting with being married, I can assure you his marriage vows are still intact!  I wouldn't call making out 'flirting'. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I just watched Lu on WWHL, well the first few minutes.

Andy brings up the poll about girl code and how the poll showed H&C broke the girl code 51% to 49% very close but ok. So Lu is going on about "well, it's pretty obvious they broke it."

And I'm still not sure what she is talking about.

I'm not being biased, I really don't understand what Heather and Carole did to Lu? If they busted in her room and did not knock(I'm not saying they did or didn't) ok, that is rude, but is it breaking a girl code?

Kristen outed the man was married.

Ramona left the man in the room.

Ramona directed H&C to talk to Lu about it.

I don't want this to be a debate about the naked man, I think we all have covered that :)

I just don't get this girl code breaking? What am I missing?

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10

It would make no sense for LuAnn to wait until the reunion to mention the guy is divorced, instead of using that knowledge to counter Kristen when she first put it on blast that he's married.

Interesting that she admitted on the episode that she made out with the guy but then in her blog she says:  As for the man I was flirting with being married, I can assure you his marriage vows are still intact!  I wouldn't call making out 'flirting'

LuAnn is full of crap. If she only flirted/made out with the guy, then why did she make such an issue about possibly getting caught in bed with him?

I'm not being biased, I really don't understand what Heather and Carole did to Lu? If they busted in her room and did not knock(I'm not saying they did or didn't) ok, that is rude, but is it breaking a girl code?

Even if I didn't like Carole, I'd believe her over LuAnn, just for the simple fact that LuAnn has been shown blatantly lying (and trying to get others to do so for her), and that there was no footage of Carole and Heather barging into her room.

• Love 7
(edited)

I just don't get this girl code breaking? What am I missing?

LuAnn's use of the "girl code breaking" is total BS.   She claims that it was because they "burst into her room."   I claim that's nonsense.  If anyone broke "the girl code" it was LuAnn by hooking up with a married man.  LuAnn should understand that since the Count had women on the side during their marriage.  IMHO this is LuAnn's attempt to keep her apple and promote her song.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

Respectfully : for all we know and what was shown of this story, she didn't know before Kristen informed her about that. Or she did know. But WE don't know for sure she knew.

She seemed fazed by the revelation for two seconds. Still, for all we know, she was fazed because she knew he was married and had a "oh crap, it's on camera now" moment, or she was fazed because she didn't know and it was "oh crap, they know I frenched a married man".

Or even, for all we know, Luann made out with him, remembered he was married or he tells her or she found out and sent him back to his hotel/home/trailer (ok, that one is super implausible but I'm trying to be thorough here!).

And finally, for all we know, the guys isn't even married, or is in an open relationship, or separated. Or just a douche who cheats. We think we know he is indeed married through Kristen who knows from a third party. For all we know, the third party lied to Kristen about that. For all we know, she could have just invented the all married thing to stir shit. 

I really like Heather and Carole, but on that situation, they are dead wrong to keep putting that on the table in their TH. They didn't see the man at all, didn't see if he was wearing his wedding ring. At this stage, it's all hearsay from an employee and they are throwing shade for the sake of it. It's beneath them, even if they are pissed at the Countess.

Imho, we have enough to judge Luann morals (with our particular own sets of value, whatever they are depending on people) with what she did on camera those past seven years to not play the scarlet letter game on that one.

I have been a huge fan of Lu ..to the point where I tried to never read anything negative about her the past 7 seasons. She was much more graceful and elegant in the past, but to knowingly make out with a married man is just classless. Lu is the one that is always talking about what the proper and classy thing to do is and judges the other castmates.   I am sorry but I now see Lu as a huge hypocrite and this whole T&C incident has put me off her.   JMO

In season 5 she busted into Carole's bedroom while on vacation in the UK.  Carole was asleep and offended that she just busted in, but she didn't freak out and write a song about it. 

• Love 8

What the hell is LuAnn's girl code? I can't find the lyrics and refuse to watch the video and transcribe. Though the stills are noteworthy.

I know I saw them in some thread here but can't get back.

I am assuming the "Code" does not include "hos before bros". Right???

• Love 2
(edited)

Not doubting this or calling you out but I am drawing a blank on this. I hate when I can't remember stuff. 

I just re-watched season 5 on Hulu Plus.  It was the morning where they went to play Croquet. Carole was not happy with Lu just barging in her room.  It's Episode 7:Good Trip, Bad Fall

Edited by BeachyMum
  • Love 3

I just re-watched season 5 on Hulu Plus.  It was the morning where they went to play Croquet. Carole was not happy with Lu just barging in her room.  It's Episode 7:Good Trip, Bad Fall

They didn't know each other, LuAnn/Carole, either, wasn't that Carole/Heather's first season? In fact, Carole did not like Luann at all in the beginning, didn't Heather have to convince Carole to give LuAnn a chance? LOL

• Love 4

I'm undecided what I think was a bigger factor in my finding Luann more interesting to watch: The axing of Jill, thereby removing her lackey status. Or the addition of Carole/Heather, who provided ample, sober sparring material (in S5 and S7) in a way that Ramonja never could.

I think I'm going to go with Jill's firing. I could never see Lu (not even a divorced and newly single Lu) getting her freak on and not giving a shit the way she does now if Jill (and Kelly for that matter) were still around.

• Love 1

I'm undecided what I think was a bigger factor in my finding Luann more interesting to watch: The axing of Jill, thereby removing her lackey status. Or the addition of Carole/Heather, who provided ample, sober sparring material (in S5 and S7) in a way that Ramonja never could.

I think I'm going to go with Jill's firing. I could never see Lu (not even a divorced and newly single Lu) getting her freak on and not giving a shit the way she does now if Jill (and Kelly for that matter) were still around.

Yeah, I just rewatched the season 3 reunion and she looked pissed and offended when Kelly was saying how she (Kelly) doesn't have ONS and is not a ho bag like Bethanny

They didn't know each other, LuAnn/Carole, either, wasn't that Carole/Heather's first season? In fact, Carole did not like Luann at all in the beginning, didn't Heather have to convince Carole to give LuAnn a chance? LOL

You are right they didn't know each other well.  LuAnn even told Carole there is no time for a shower and Carole said "What about a bath?" LOL    Then on the way to Croquet Lu was telling Carole "I thought you would be much further along in getting ready."  Then Carole said something shocking and risque to try and embarrass  The Countess, but it didn't. Lu just said "oh well" and changed the subject.

(edited)

I found this tidbit online:

In 1993, she married Alexandre de Lesseps, becoming his fourth wife.[1] Together, they have two children, Victoria and Noel. They divorced in 2009 after his alleged affair with Ethiopian Princess Kemeria Abajobir Abajifar.[citation needed] During daughter Victoria's junior year of high school she was up for expulsion by the Ross School in East Hampton, New York for reportedly smoking marijuana with friends on campus. Victoria and her family chose to withdraw from the school before expulsion could be placed on her academic record. Victoria was also the subject of a controversial video posted to Youtube concerning public display of drugs and racist language. Victoria used the word "n*****" and was shown rolling a joint while on video chat with her friend. Once brought to light, the video was soon removed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LuAnn_de_Lesseps

princess-kemeria-abajobir-abajifar-count

princess_kemeria_abajobir_2.jpg

Edited by talula

So, I'm going to ask the question I've had since season 1: did Luanne meet the count as an escort? I had always assumed that was the case given their disparate backgrounds and how gross the count is (he seems like he would be one to use escorts).

Some years back, Lu was being interviewed (it might have been an early ep of WWHL) and she said she met him while working in Europe. The show aired a clip of her hostessing some TV show a la Vanna White (older male host, giddy young woman cooing and gushing and posing). I think it was an Italian show. I don't know if she met The Count before, during or after her Vanna days but Lu def has some manner of professional showpiece gig in her past. I wonder if she ever met Sonja (she was a model, too, doncha know) on those Euro catwalks?

And if she ever was a paid escort, then the lyrics to her stellar debut song should be, "money can't buy you class but it can sure buy meeeeeeeee!"

So, I'm going to ask the question I've had since season 1: did Luanne meet the count as an escort? I had always assumed that was the case given their disparate backgrounds and how gross the count is (he seems like he would be one to use escorts).

No she did not.  She met him and married him pretty quick.  LuAnn was living the good life as an Italian TV hostess.  The count in his younger days wasn't all that gross.  I think he is over 70 now and we saw him in his less lean years.  There is a scene early  on with the Count and a buddy in the NYC brownstone enjoying some family time.  he seemed like a pretty good guy. 

He got dumped by the princess.

• Love 1

No she did not.  She met him and married him pretty quick.  LuAnn was living the good life as an Italian TV hostess.  The count in his younger days wasn't all that gross.  I think he is over 70 now and we saw him in his less lean years.  There is a scene early  on with the Count and a buddy in the NYC brownstone enjoying some family time.  he seemed like a pretty good guy. 

He got dumped by the princess.

I hope her Italian was better than her French.

• Love 3

Luann, Darling, you dead to me now.  I was a fan, I thought you were "tacky fab"--but your dig to Carole regarding her childless state was so below the belt, so mean, and then the little  hahaha chortle?  It is screamingly obvious that money didn't buy  you class.  Shame on you.

• Love 5

I mentioned this in the episode thread but it's mostly about Lu, so I'll bring it here.

I think she will find herself as odd girl out again next season.

With Heather and Kristen gone she's easily left out imo.

Sonja and Ramona don't care about Lu. Ramona told her to her face she didn't count while apologizing to Beth. Sonja dropped Lu when she was demoted. Lu looked desperate chasing Sonja, Sonja didn't give a shit about Lu, even outed her economy size potato chips habit lol.

Beth has never really trusted Lu imo (snake). Dorinda is of course available but I think Dorinda only has eyes for Beth. Of course Carole can't stand her. Lu better hope they cast a friend of hers.

Lu came off pretty bad last night her story made no sense.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Do you think LuAnn can recover from all the heat she suffered from Part 1 of the reunion? Between Heather ratting out LuAnn's "taking Bethenny down toast" to losing the battle with Carole over Adam and accusations about bathroom and pool sex with young married guys. Will her denial of everything work against her when truth is what they strive for on reality shows? Will it hurt or help her in next seasons battle for the apple? Is she too promiscuous for the RHONY audience?

tumblr_m7dqnbQCBQ1qfdz7ro1_500.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Do you think LuAnn can recover from all the heat she suffered from Part 1 of the reunion? Between Heather ratting out LuAnn's "taking Bethenny down toast" to losing the battle with Carole over Adam and accusations about bathroom and pool sex with young married guys. Will her denial of everything work against her when truth is what they strive for on reality shows? Will it hurt or help her in next seasons battle for the apple? Is she too promiscuous for the RHONY audience?

tumblr_m7dqnbQCBQ1qfdz7ro1_500.gif

I don't think it has anything to do with how many men she sleeps with.

I used to like Lu, and can't stand her, now. Who she has sex with has nothing to do with it. She imo showed so much hypocritical behavior that it is hard to ignore. Calling people out for things she also does, is beyond crazy to me.

Lu doesn't have anyone to back her up. Ramona and Sonja have each other.

She got angry with Carole and Heather about T&C and let that take over everything. She thinks they tried to out her. That is ridiculous. Anybody that watched last season knows vacation Lu likes to get freaky. At her own expense, I think that is what broke her relationship with Jacques.

I think most of us knew single Lu would be on the prowl, lol. And that would be fine.

It's her nastiness on social media, that made me see red with her.

She will have a challenge next season imo. Carole and Beth are friends. Beth said the toast didn't bother her, but I'm sure she won't forget about it, come next season.

• Love 7

I think Luann will be just fine.  I do think Carole and Heather to a certain degree need to stop saying Luann f&cked someone when she didn't.  Carole just doesn't know.  Does it make Carole's relationship with Adam better because she slays a former employer of his (and the person responsible for getting his name out there via RHONYC) or slaying the aunt of an old girlfriend.  I don't get this victory dance of Carole's-she claims superiority in all things and last night she was a street rat. 

Adam can be both an employee and dated her niece.  My guess is the way he came into LuAnn's employ is as a friend of Nicole's.  Nicole has had a previous relationship and role with Bravo via her aunt's influence.  Luann can find it distasteful or disloyal-Carole doesn't have to agree with her but Carole should not misstate things in anger and then expect Luann to suck it up.  Carole and to a lesser extent Luann went nuts last year over comments the facialist made.  Carole even went so far as to book an appointment to chastise the woman.  Yet this year we once again have Carole speculating over who LuAnn screwed and their marital status.    Last year it was Sonja Carole and Luann went after for not stopping the gossip.  This year it is Carole who is gossiping.

• Love 1

I think Luann will be just fine.  I do think Carole and Heather to a certain degree need to stop saying Luann f&cked someone when she didn't.  Carole just doesn't know.  Does it make Carole's relationship with Adam better because she slays a former employer of his (and the person responsible for getting his name out there via RHONYC) or slaying the aunt of an old girlfriend.  I don't get this victory dance of Carole's-she claims superiority in all things and last night she was a street rat. 

Adam can be both an employee and dated her niece.  My guess is the way he came into LuAnn's employ is as a friend of Nicole's.  Nicole has had a previous relationship and role with Bravo via her aunt's influence.  Luann can find it distasteful or disloyal-Carole doesn't have to agree with her but Carole should not misstate things in anger and then expect Luann to suck it up.  Carole and to a lesser extent Luann went nuts last year over comments the facialist made.  Carole even went so far as to book an appointment to chastise the woman.  Yet this year we once again have Carole speculating over who LuAnn screwed and their marital status.    Last year it was Sonja Carole and Luann went after for not stopping the gossip.  This year it is Carole who is gossiping.

LuAnn thought going nuts on twitter was a good idea, she blasted Carole and Heather to no end and she is now facing the results of her behavior. I know you think Heather and Carole should rise above it, not engage LuAnn (and Dorinda) at all but that is not realistic. They have a right to defend themselves and if that means pointing out LuAnn's (Dorinda's) hypocrisy, so be it. Maybe they should have thought long and hard about throwing mud/innuendos on social media and in interviews first. Both LuAnn and Dorinda believe that they can do/say whatever without getting called on it, they have the same mindset, "Do as I say, NOT as I do".

• Love 8

I really don't give a damn about Adam, but what exactly does Lu want Carole to do about it?  Break up with him?  That's still not going to make Nicole happy, if that is what this is about.  Breaking up with Adam doesn't mean Adam is going to run back to Nicole. That ship has sailed.

Does she want some kind of apology?  Why?  Carole didn't do anything to Luann.  If any apologies need to be given because Nicole and Adam were still hooking up (if true), then Adam should give Nicole an apology.

Does she want an acknowledgment that what Carole did was wrong?  She won't get one now, if she ever would have, not with the way Luann went after Carole on social media and now at the reunion.

So she just needs to suck it up and shut up because she isn't getting anywhere with this, and is just making herself look stupid and hypocritical (which is true).

• Love 13

From Luann's blog:

Luann’s Eggs à  la Francaise

8 eggs
2 tablespoons of milk
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 tablespoon butter

Directions: Whisk eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add eggs and cook on low heat, stirring continuously so the texture is very fine and creamy. The consistency should resemble polenta. You can add a dash of truffle oil or a spoonful of tomato sauce to give it a new twist. Serves four. That’s it…simple and delicious!

I die.  Luann knows how to make scrambled eggs.  LOL 

• Love 9
I die.  Luann knows how to make scrambled eggs.  LOL

Or...does she know how to look up recipes on the Internet?

She will have a challenge next season imo. Carole and Beth are friends. Beth said the toast didn't bother her, but I'm sure she won't forget about it, come next season.

LuAnn's popularity with the group and the viewers changes every season.  I suppose Andy has some sort of "character" in mind and wants to prove that he can change things up at will.  LuAnn needs to stay in Andy's good graces (and no one else's).   Personally, I never did hop on the "like" train.

• Love 5
I still don't know for sure anything (and if Carole and Heather didn't know for sure when they filmed their TH, they are still petty to cast judgement upon her).

Petty?   If it weren't for pettiness Andy Cohen wouldn't have a job and we wouldn't be watching these "housewives."

• Love 5