Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: St. Louis Qualifiers

• Start Topic

I didn't see a thread for this episode, so I went ahead and opened it. I hope I formatted it correctly. My apologies if I'm done something wrong.

Anyway, congratulations to the *second* woman to make it up the warp wall. That has got to sting a little, especially since she made it up the wall on her first attempt. It will be interesting to see if there are any more women making it up the wall this season.

I didn't see a thread for this episode, so I went ahead and opened it. I hope I formatted it correctly. My apologies if I'm done something wrong.

Anyway, congratulations to the *second* woman to make it up the warp wall. That has got to sting a little, especially since she made it up the wall on her first attempt. It will be interesting to see if there are any more women making it up the wall this season.

I guess she can be the fastest qualifying woman so far though. Crazy impressive through the ladders!

I'm glad you started it, I came and didn't see one but wasn't brave enough to open one on my own!

I was definitely excited to see a second woman make it through. If I were her, I'd be thrilled even though I was second. After all, she was the only one from St. Louis, and it's still a party of 2 overall at this point.

Matt Iseman killed me when, after the run by "the Adonis" - something along the lines of "the only thing he loves more than Ninja Warrior is himself."