Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Single, Fat and Crazy

• Start Topic

Not only can she not keep her lies straight but she also doesn’t remember adjacent things related to her lies. If you believe her first period story she hadn’t had a period since she was 15. If you believe her second story she’s only had 12 in her whole life (excluding the 3 she supposedly had in the last 3 months). Either way, why the hell did she think she was pregnant?  She couldn’t have thought ‘gee I missed my period’. She’s way too fat to think ‘gee my jeans are getting tighter’. As if there was any doubt, she never thought she was pregnant. I swear she comes up with these story lines in a vain attempt to “prove” she has a sex life, which frankly I still doubt. 

• Love 20
On 1/3/2019 at 2:14 PM, connieinnc said:

I respectfully disagree re Heather. Her ex-husband is a Mormon, and has always maintained with Heather and his new wife, that sex before marriage, drinking, and drugs are a no-no. He is however, a bigger, bearded guy (he may no longer have the bead), so I think *that* is probably her 'type'. She *should* move on though.

are you serious.  I would never have figured that one ugh. do you think it was a show story line. but  I don't get they are that good of actors so it started as fun,  but like she was like I am lonely can't do better got kids and limited options, might as well.   I don't know many Mormons but is divorce a taboo?  seriously i dont live in a part of the country where we have many here so I don't know.  I dont think buddy is a bad guy I think he has well issues is an understatement. I feel like greensburo is set on a hell mouth of despair.  like the upside down from stranger things or twin peaks it's fucking weird. I think buddy has the some lack of direction, impulse control issues,  focus,  other insanity as the rest of the group.  This is like a support group for broken lost souls we are watching with Tal as the therapist with his fix people martyr mentality.  Tal, you cant tony robbins this shit show with tlc interfering,  their motives are not pure, they thrive on your pain and ridiculous storylines. we all remember the whitney is dating her cousin bullshit from season 3. run Tal run you were the most normal of the barnacles

Just now, Kentuckydaisy said:

are you serious.  I would never have figured that one ugh. do you think it was a show story line. but  I don't get they are that good of actors so it started as fun,  but like she was like I am lonely can't do better got kids and limited options, might as well.   I don't know many Mormons but is divorce a taboo?  seriously i dont live in a part of the country where we have many here so I don't know.  I dont think buddy is a bad guy I think he has well issues is an understatement. I feel like greensburo is set on a hell mouth of despair.  like the upside down from stranger things or twin peaks it's fucking weird. I think buddy has the some lack of direction, impulse control issues,  focus,  other insanity as the rest of the group.  This is like a support group for broken lost souls we are watching with Tal as the therapist with his fix people martyr mentality.  Tal, you cant tony robbins this shit show with tlc interfering,  their motives are not pure, they thrive on your pain and ridiculous storylines. we all remember the whitney is dating her cousin bullshit from season 3. run Tal run you were the most normal of the barnacles

I ment story line about initial buddy set up not the Mormon.  I trust your research

• Love 2
On 1/2/2019 at 6:54 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would not doubt that Buddy is not sober off booze, I can see him off the cocaine only because he is too broke to buy any. Did you notice how Whitney was gloating about Buddy kissing her and how "torn" she was about how she wanted to rub it in Heathers face tell Heather, but opted not too -  Also funny was how Heather mentioned how bad Buddy stank - so can you imagine Buddy and Whitney and the stench of that house ?  

girl, I love your screen name.   I heard somewhere she sells fan pictures of here with her catch phrases, the only one I can think of is "sa-woa-shall meee-dia"

On 12/22/2018 at 12:15 AM, Irate Panda said:

I forgot to mention Maddie makes an appearance during BGDC.  Maddie says BCDC is inconsistent because the leaders are inconsistent.  Cue Whitney ready to embark on a country-wide tour of BGDC and Todd grumbling Whitney is only not tour ready but would rather increase the number of easy classes to drum up interest instead of increase the quality/difficulty level of the classes to increase business.

I wish Maddy had her own show she would be so cool 

• Love 2

I think it's kinda funny glenn is always on whitney to get married when hunter seems to be lurking around the house as well equally um lacking the ability to attract said tropy wife without trapping of male succes. a job, not living with parents, etc.  if it is true he was in rehab too as that rumor goes because he came from from failed band and acting career before parents got sick to rangle mr pigglesworth, oh poor mr pigglesworth.   Maybe glenn saves the shaming for off camera or drunken stupers,  he clearly wishes both of his kids would both just stay at that damn tiki bar in his passive aggressive way.  Take a hint people. But what do you expect,  if you helicopter kids and don't let them fail,  or do anything themselfes now will they live up to these high society expectation.  they will end up just like another drunk Kennedy because they never had to do anything, never developed life skills,  performance anxiety won't meet high expectations,  low self esteem because that comes from accomplishments, that doesn't happen if you don't have opportunity to accomplish shit because u someone does your science project for you

• Love 9
On 1/1/2019 at 9:01 PM, Emmeline said:

I have a single female relative that adopted a baby girl from China over 25 years ago.  She had also donated a kidney and currently only has one.  Just went through the proper channels and went to China to bring the child home.

My friend is American, married to a Frenchman, and is morbidly obese (5'6" and 330lbs at least). She was able to adopt a little girl from China about 14 years ago with no issues whatsoever. She even had to buy two plane seats to and from China when she picked her up because of her weight.

• Love 1

Another random thought

Did my lyin' eyes deceive me or did I see Twit, a woman who doesn't like cake, munching on cupcakes at her BD party? *gasp*

Second thought

And could Twit's beloved BFF, Heather, who knows & loves Twit so much, have been the purveyor of said cupcakes? *gasp gasp*

Edited by Dot
  • Love 14
On 1/3/2019 at 10:22 AM, Hana Chan said:

She sees parenthood as satisfying her needs and not that of a child.

You’re 1000% right @Hana Chan! I’ve always thought this! She’s such an attention whore and this would be another way for her to get attention!   

• Love 4

My friend is American, married to a Frenchman, and is morbidly obese (5'6" and 330lbs at least). She was able to adopt a little girl from China about 14 years ago with no issues whatsoever. She even had to buy two plane seats to and from China when she picked her up because of her weight.

It's good that she did it then and China has changed their requirements and she would be unlikely to be able to adopt from there now.

• Love 1

Episode ratings

MBFFL was #30 of the Top 50 cable shows on Tue, Jan 1. (The top 8 shows were once-a-year bowl games which probably skewed the ratings of other shows.)

973,000 viewers, down from the million+ usually realized last year.

0.26 share

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Brooks said:

I'm sure Whit would be a very generous parent.  She would let all her friends smell her new baby's whatever.

She would also be generous with letting everyone else take care of her baby while she does the fun stuff

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Dot said:

973,000 viewers, down from the million+ usually realized last year.

Interesting. I know that most of the decline is because of the boring and recycled storylines, but I like to think that a good amount of folks peacing out were like me: too grossed out to watch more than five minutes. She and Buddy are truly stomach-churningly revolting. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Kentuckydaisy said:

I think it's kinda funny glenn is always on whitney to get married when hunter seems to be lurking around the house as well equally um lacking the ability to attract said tropy wife without trapping of male succes. a job, not living with parents, etc.  

Hunter has always "pinged" my gaydar.  If he weren't Twit's brother, he'd probably still be hanging around as one of her gay friends.  JMO.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Hunter has always "pinged" my gaydar.  If he weren't Twit's brother, he'd probably still be hanging around as one of her gay friends.  JMO.

This may be true but I always got the impression that Glen wants Whitney married so he can know there will be someone to take care of her. I know the storyline is Whitney worried about caring for her aging parents but the reality is her parents are  worried about what is going to happen with Whitney as they age and eventually pass on. 

• Love 14

The thing is that anyone Whit would hook up with would already be a hot health mess with no likelihood to improve, only continue to deteriorate.  Frankly, it's why I am unlikely to ever get married again.  It would have to be to someone who truly respected their physical self and I'm in the age range (mid 60s) where people let themselves fall apart.  I have done too much end-of-life care (parents, husband, cats).  It sucks but at least it energized me to learn what I needed to do and to do it.  So maybe what Glenn needs to do is to set up a trust fund for a series of Donnas to care for his precious little beluga.  More realistic than expecting marriage to provide that to her.  More humane than pushing the narcissist bitch to have kids.

Edited by Brooks
  • Love 16

I was just thinking about a few things she said at the Cat Cafe:

When Ashley asked Twit if the adoption agency said that she had to give up two of her cats to adopt a child what would she say? TWIT says “I would go tell them to F themselves.” VERY mature! Exactly what Todd’s point was!!! Being a parent means sacrificing.  She’s such an obnoxious pig! Like she’s in a position to tell the adoption people to F off!    

It will never get to that point because they would never let her adopt but either way I hope they would watch the show first.  Just based on her antics alone on the show, she will be disqualified.  She admits that she doesn’t shower and she is unhygienic. This would lead the adoption agency to think, she won’t properly take care of a baby.  She doesn’t clean her litter boxes and so many other gross things. 

Also, I truly believe that if they ever told her Buddy couldn’t live there with a child, that she would 100%, choose Buddy.  

She’s so entitled that she thinks that she makes the rules.  Well I guess we are seeing that everything isn’t Whitney’s way!  This is probably one of the first times in her life that she wanted something that she couldn’t bully her way through!!! 

• Love 14
On 12/21/2018 at 3:18 PM, Irate Panda said:

The lady even said Tal had a better chance of being approved....I’m not sure if his sexuality was factored in or known by the lady.

I wondered if this was because men are seen to have higher paying jobs.

• Love 2
On 1/1/2019 at 10:22 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

He also has the right idea about a business model for BGDC. Whit is full of shit when she says she works hard to get people to come to the classes....WHAT classes?!? She is so inconsistent that no wonder no one attends.

But he mentioned having other classes at a higher level, and while he might be able to do it, I really can't see Whit teaching dance at a higher level than her "shake your butt and turn around."

• Love 7
On 1/5/2019 at 3:29 PM, Dot said:

Another random thought

Did my lyin' eyes deceive me or did I see Twit, a woman who doesn't like cake, munching on cupcakes at her BD party? *gasp*

Second thought

And could Twit's beloved BFF, Heather, who knows & loves Twit so much, have been the purveyor of said cupcakes? *gasp gasp*

But....but....but....cupCAKEs aren't CAKE! (Twitnik logic)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, auntjess said:

IIRC the lady said because the women giving the children up usually had issues with their mothers (i.e. women) but money/jobs and his weight could have been factors in favor of Tal, I suppose.  I'm not sure why the women couldn't have had men issues as well, but maybe it was just a plotpoint for the show.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
On 1/2/2019 at 6:07 PM, ClareWalks said:

There's a forum here but it's not as snarky as this one. (To be fair, this may be the snarkiest PTV forum of all time)

I love you guys, but no one is snarkier than we are in 600 Lb Life.  

• Love 12
On 1/3/2019 at 10:22 AM, Hana Chan said:

It was only a matter of time before Whiny's eye turned to that Adonis, Buddy. After all, who wouldn't want a piece of a barely employable, hygienically challenged fat man with substance abuse issues?

On the other hand, he can probably bring home free pizzas after work.
This show has probably been bad for Buddy, because he's still the people that he drank and drugged with, if he has to stay in touch with Whit.
And at the cat cafe party, did I not see a cat licking a cupcake, and someone putting it back on the plate?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, auntjess said:

On the other hand, he can probably bring home free pizzas after work.
This show has probably been bad for Buddy, because he's still the people that he drank and drugged with, if he has to stay in touch with Whit.
And at the cat cafe party, did I not see a cat licking a cupcake, and someone putting it back on the plate?

Ewwwww. I'm a cat person. I have two. I've had cats for the last 50 years. But that's just nasty. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, auntjess said:

I love you guys, but no one is snarkier than we are in 600 Lb Life.  

But you know that forum occasionally has some optimism when there's a good person on! We are a non-stop shitfest re: Whit ;)

• Love 9

But he mentioned having other classes at a higher level

Not hard to choreograph when hers consists of jazz hands and butt wagging.

In the latest photo of her lying in bed with the dog, isn't her bathroom shown in the background? It seems as if Buddy and the camera man were walking down a hallway when she was shaving her legs with the door open for the "600 # Life naked pixelated shot". Another instance of producer scripted drama.

And if Ashley stated that Twit has had a crush on Buddy that is certainly not a surprise considering her machinations to land him. There are too many to list at this point but taking the cat for a walk in a stroller with Buddy is one as well as her genuine shock at the after show that he never had considered her in a romantic way. I think she may have even hooked up with Lenny to make Buddy jealous and realize what he was missing.

The Dance.jpg

Edited by Me from ME
Found the choreographer
  • Love 6

I may be giving Buddy too much credit but I think any interest he shows in Whitney we see at this point is all for the show. When he went to rehab he and his family didn’t tell Whitney and were vague about his issues even when she found out. When she showed up unannounced in Charleston he wouldnt even see her. There were some times on the cruise he looked fine with her but it’s vacation and most of us are pretty sure that he doesn’t consider alcohol part of his sobriety. I just don’t think he has shown anything that leads me to believe he is now or has ever been interested in Whitney.  He’s just willing to pretend for the paycheck. Whitney, on the other hand, always assumes everyone wants her even if she knows it’s just a storyline. And the fact that this story line comes with being able to create angst for Heather as well just makes her even happier. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

But you know that forum occasionally has some optimism when there's a good person on! We are a non-stop shitfest re: Whit ;)

That's because Whit is a non-stop Clownshoe. ;-) 

And yes, we can occasionally be nice on M600PL, like with "Activia." At least she bathed herself and her apartment was pretty. 

• Love 6
On 1/5/2019 at 10:42 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Not only can she not keep her lies straight but she also doesn’t remember adjacent things related to her lies. If you believe her first period story she hadn’t had a period since she was 15. If you believe her second story she’s only had 12 in her whole life (excluding the 3 she supposedly had in the last 3 months). Either way, why the hell did she think she was pregnant?  She couldn’t have thought ‘gee I missed my period’. She’s way too fat to think ‘gee my jeans are getting tighter’. As if there was any doubt, she never thought she was pregnant. I swear she comes up with these story lines in a vain attempt to “prove” she has a sex life, which frankly I still doubt. 

But see, that is the thing I don't get, like there are plenty of fat fetishists and drunk horny men. Like from an anatomical standpoint I don't understand and care not to spend much time pondering how it happens but I don't doubt she can find some dude to mash his penis around her pelvic region.

The idea of a 30 year old obese or not bragging about being sexually active is just so weird to me.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, auntjess said:

The adoption expert said it was because single women prefer their offspring to have male parents, not more single women. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

And yes, we can occasionally be nice on M600PL, like with "Activia." At least she bathed herself and her apartment was pretty. 

And we always give extra points for using sheets.

But back to this adoption story line, what is her steady source of income?  You'd have to show you can support a child.
As far as special needs children, whether physical or emotional, or troubled children, Whitney isn't equipped to care for a child like that.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, auntjess said:

And we always give extra points for using sheets.

But back to this adoption story line, what is her steady source of income?  You'd have to show you can support a child.
As far as special needs children, whether physical or emotional, or troubled children, Whitney isn't equipped to care for a child like that.

I know!!! She could be in radio!

• Love 2

Buddy is a huge manipulator and wants his sweet free ride back. He seems to be able to rope Whit without being in a real relationship with her. If this wasn't on tv....she would be his late night booty call/bill payer. 

She is not better..its killing her that she can't rub it in her best friends face. 

Edited by Tarar
  • Love 10

*Twit whining about adopting / her weight ..... she acts like she has some affliction she can’t do anything about - Shut Your Piehole ! Viola! Problem solved if you really want it. 

*Single parenthood is Tough. Twit has no income. At Twits weight , sure maybe she could care for a baby ...chase a toddler : probably tougher at her size but doable. She’s 33/35? now? What happens when she gains weight, carries that weight 10-15 more years and her body/health start to break down? She’s got a 10 year old that has to start “helping” mommy with this that and the other thing till the kid is in HS , wiping her butt , making her meals etc ( a la 600lb life) . Hopefully the kid doesn’t lose his mother prematurely.  Twit already has health/body issues due to her weight and it doesn’t seem she’s too alarmed about changing it. It’s a downhill slide.

*Twits braying is too much. She’s so low dose it’s ridiculous. 

*Heather : her statement why does Buddy get to have fun and she can’t..... WHO’s STOPPING HER? She said this episode he stank and bled all over the mattress. Get some self worth Jesus!!!!!!  Twit is a rotten friend and can’t wait till Heather finds out about the ‘kiss’ 

*I’d love to see Twit babysit for Heather or Ashley’s kids for a weekend... i bet that would get this whole ‘adopting’ out if her system pronto.

*Todds hatred is fun to watch!

Edited by DNR
More twit hate
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, DNR said:

*I’d love to see Twit babysit for Heather or Ashley’s kids for a weekend... i bet that would get this whole ‘adopting’ out if her system pronto.

I wouldn't trust her with a flea, let alone actual human children.  Even with the cameras rolling, I'd be worried they'd be left in a ditch somewhere.  Or at a random Starbucks.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I wouldn't trust her with a flea, let alone actual human children.  Even with the cameras rolling, I'd be worried they'd be left in a ditch somewhere.  Or at a random Starbucks.

Everyone in her circle becomes a prop, not a living human, deserving consideration as such.
I can see her taking a child out in the middle of the night, if she was playing "woman scorned," at Lennie's door.
Here's hoping Tal escapes her clutches, too.

• Love 4
On 12/21/2018 at 3:18 PM, Irate Panda said:

The agency lady said you couldn’t have a history of mental health issues, a BMI higher than whatever number makes you overweight maybe 29 and even being single made it bleak I think Whitney’s BMI was 67.  Whitney told the agency lady that Whitney was diagnosed with depression at 18.  I’m not sure if all these guidelines were just for Korean children, adoption in general or exaggerated just for the show.  The lady even said Tal had a better chance of being approved....I’m not sure if his sexuality was factored in or known by the lady.  Basically she said Tal being a man helped because a lot of the girls giving up their children had problems with their mother, I guess him being skinny helps too. I don’t even know if this was a real agency or just for the show.  Whitney started on that’s size discrimination, but the lady basically cut her off saying it was their (the Korean women) children so they can more or less have whatever criteria they want

The agency lady was everything!! She was having none of Twit's whining about discrimination. And I love how Twit skips over the "must be married - first and foremost" to adopt a Korean baby and hones straight in on the BMI question. Frankly, her BMI is way down on the list of reasons Twit does NOT need to adopt a child. And the comments she blubbered out about her experience in Korea - like the country has just betrayed her personally after she'd "done her best" for them... cuz, ya know... it's ALL. About. Whitney.

Why? Why am I still watching this crap? If I were Buddy, being drug back into this mess, I'd relapse too!! 

• Love 9

Her absolute glee about this Buddy kiss - notice how she “accidentally” manages to drop into every conversation - is nauseating.  Big deal, I doubt it meant anything other than two obnoxious fat people recognizing their shared humanity. 

Edited by Donut Bear
  • Love 6
On 1/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, Alapaki said:

There should be a MBFFL/Dr. Pimple Popper cross-over. Because Glenn and Babs have a 380 lb Lipoma they need removed.

*rimshot*

You have outdone yourself!!!  Good job.  👏👏😂

• Love 3
On 12/22/2018 at 10:23 PM, sara1025 said:

While Whitney may not (yet) be 600 lbs, she's already making her friends/family take care of her and help her with things only paid caregivers should deal with so I wouldn't be surprised if she forced a child to do the same. What would happen if it was just her and her child and she had the back thing happen in the shower, the child would have to help their naked crying mother to her bed and watch as she has a meltdown about it, that would probably traumatize them (hell even Buddy is probably traumatized!) She's also quite narcissistic so I can just see it being all about her and who cares what the child wants, it's all about what Whitney wants and needs. I suppose I should have clarified about the BMI restriction, I think it makes sense for morbidly obese people, not for those just overweight. I agree with @alabester, if you have a physical ailment that prevents you from properly caring for a child then maybe it's not a good idea to adopt one, specially being single.

And let us not forget how she would let the litter box get filthy to point that the cats were using the bathroom all over the place. You think she's gonna jump up and change diapers?? 

• Love 5
On 1/7/2019 at 11:45 AM, John M said:

But see, that is the thing I don't get, like there are plenty of fat fetishists and drunk horny men. Like from an anatomical standpoint I don't understand and care not to spend much time pondering how it happens but I don't doubt she can find some dude to mash his penis around her pelvic region.

The idea of a 30 year old obese or not bragging about being sexually active is just so weird to me.

I’ve been thinking the same thing.  It’s so bizarre how she finds any opportunity to bring up the fact that she’s had sex before.  Her behavior is reminiscent of a teenager bragging about getting laid for the first time.  I know this thread is from the first episode, but in the second episode, she points out the house where she lost her virginity...WHY?  You’re 34 years old.  It’s so strange. 

Also, anyone wanna do an over/under on how many times she mentions that “kiss” from Buddy this season?  

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, AllyCat said:

Also, anyone wanna do an over/under on how many times she mentions that “kiss” from Buddy this season?  

It seems to have replaced "dance career."

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Oh, man. I had hoped never to hear again from Buddy the Fugly Mouth-Breather.

He's a show-viewing deal-breaker for me.    

I can't understand a word he says. He always seems like he has a case of The Slows. 

• Love 5