Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Going Full English

Despite initial success with the donut stand, tensions mount between Jeremiah and Carmela; Lowell decides to get a makeover; Mary must confront an Amish woman speaking out against her to the Bishop; Sabrina works at the donut stand.

Airs December 23, 2018.

It looks like Sabrina is still using. Her skin shows it. The track marks on her arm show it. I was really surprised that she was wearing a short sleeved dress that showed her big black and blue marks. She was "sick" because she needed dope, and must have found some and that's how she was well enough to get to the donut stand. When you're addicted to heroin and you don't have any, you feel like dying. It's called dope sick. You need heroin to feel "normal" - better. Not even necessarily to get high, but to not feel sick. That's what she appears to be doing. The girl is such a mess. It's so sad, considering how pretty and normal and healthy she was before leaving the Mennonites and getting on this show.

• Love 1

I can't even hate watch this show anymore it's all so fake. The only thing I see as real is how crappy Carmela looks, no doubt stress from all of Jeremiah's abuse. She needs to leave him for real & not just for 'drama'.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1

I used to do a drink when Carmela said Cult, now its counseling - wtf Carmella ? You act like you spend all day in counseling - i dont feel bad for her anymore - go home and find your kids instead of cable tv fame and a husband with rotten teeth.  Sabrina needs to stand up straight - that hunched over look is not a good look as well as heroin face. Shelley - such a downer - 

• Love 2