Type keyword(s) to search

Queen Of The South - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Was that the last we see of Javier? Ugh, I hate that he went out failing at his assignment. At least, he tried to make up for what he did.

Teresa knows having Tony live with her means that he will enter the criminal life.

• Love 1
(edited)

A few episodes back, Teresa had her hand on her gun not trusting Javier. Now she only asked Javier if Boaz killed Rene and never thought to ask if he did it.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/28/2019 at 8:52 AM, mxc90 said:

and never thought to ask if he did it.

She asked him that in the last episode. 

Edited by Jlina
He's a very sincere big eyes liar!

Javier is back! I can't imagine how they got him out of prison. Poor Emilia. What a way to die and be buried. I wonder how they will find out what happened to her. The judge's son is the weak link. He might give them up.

Tony seems to have reached some kind of peace. I really hope this means that he won't enter the life.

• Love 2
On 7/31/2019 at 2:16 AM, Jlina said:

She asked him that in the last episode. 

You' re right. I was expecting her to ask him about Rene directly. But she said did you kill someone?

What "sign" or how many more attempts on Teresa's life does she need to determine she must leave New Orleans?

When Teresa told Tony "let's gor for a drive", I thought she was going to kill him.

How does a wooden table protect Pote from a shot gun blast?  Pote definitely got hs money's worth from the spirit lady.

Tony missed the sicario standing right in front of him. He sucks at shooting and driving! Maybe he can get a job doing police sketches or draw for the local paper.

What happened to the second man with the sicario? Did he wander off to enjoy some rides, games and forgot about the mission?

Emila is a screw up on many levels and brings trouble to a lot of people. Why was it so important to call Boaz. Of all people! She couldn't call her hair dresser? Then she gets caught (carries the other earring in her purse), and starts talking before the torture begins.

Now Boaz' man is doomed. When he has to report he can't find her, Boaz is going to kill him.

Good job Davis! You told Emila you can handle this and look where it got her!

After this episode, the Marshals issued a mandate to never take calls from a spouse before the witness testifies.

How many guns does Tony have in his bag? He had one a the park, Teresa took it and now the one he gave to Pote.

If Boaz doesn't get Javier, the judge/police will. He is so screwed!

Edited by mxc90
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

Tony missed the sicario standing right in front of him. He sucks at shooting and driving! 

To be fair, he did close his eyes before he pulled the trigger. 

• Love 1

I simply cannot wait for Boaz to rain hell down on New Orleans.  I like that loco pendejo!  His ice sculpture was melting. ROFL.  

Otherwise it was kind of boring TBH.  And I don't buy the drawings are the kids' nightmares either.  I don't like him.  Sigh. 

This show wins the most fake out preview award by far.  Sure looked like Tony got taken in them.

Edited by Jlina
PS I think Javier shot the second guy while they were bandaging the kids arm. And awww....no bird shop. :(
5 hours ago, rur said:

To be fair, he did close his eyes before he pulled the trigger. 

Now it makes sense why Pote didn't move on the couch. he knew he would miss.

• LOL 3

So Teresa paid off that judge for nothing. Of course.

It's ridiculous to me that Javier was able to get out of that jail after he tried to kill a prisoner. Especially in the US with his background.

Ice sculpture in broad daylight in hot ass Mexico. Okay.

"We're not here to hurt you." <pulls out gigantic gun>

The bad thing about learning to drive in a powerful vehicle like a Range Rover is that when Tony gets into a more regular car he'll expect it to respond in the same way. That could be dangerous in a tight moment. He'll tend to be overconfident.

Touching moment between Tony and Pote. Now AFAIC Teresa should send Tony to boarding school in Switzerland so everyone can stop coddling the little punk.

Javier is going to lose his mind when he finds out about Emilia. He should've never taken up with her though. Funny how at the end of the last season most viewers figured he'd be Teresa's new love interest. I'm thinking she dodged a bullet on that score.

• Love 2

Yeah I totally thought that Javier was going to hook up with Teresa when they came to New Orleans, but Teresa is probably lucky to have avoided that mess. Poor Emilia. 

Thats not probably how you should use your ice sculptures there dude. 

Teresa should send Tony abroad, like far far abroad, like somewhere in Scandinavia or Asia where the cartels dont have much presence and where he wont be tempted to do stupid kid stuff against people he blames for his parents dying and his life going to crap and he can focus on literally anything else. 

• Love 3
On 8/2/2019 at 4:09 PM, tennisgurl said:

Teresa should send Tony abroad, like far far abroad, like somewhere in Scandinavia or Asia where the cartels dont have much presence and where he wont be tempted to do stupid kid stuff against people he blames for his parents dying and his life going to crap and he can focus on literally anything else. 

I agree. As much as Tony wants to be with Teresa there is just too much death and violence around her. It is better that she send him away to school in Europe.

• Love 1

Poor Tony. Just as he was getting himself together. Teresa should have sent him away. She will be distraught when she wakes up.

I wonder who planted the bomb. I am leaning toward Boaz being the culprit. The judge still needs money from her. Dumas is doing well in business with her. 

I am glad that Teresa has forgiven Kelly Ann and now trusts her again. She earned it.

Good riddance, el Gordo.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 4

So many deadlines for Teresa? 72 hours and 24 hours. Who was her clock manager?

If El Gordo didn't overreact with the Cheo problem, his two men wouldn't be dead, Oksana wouldn't be called to keep the peace, Dumas'three men would be alive and he wouldn't have a bullet to the head.

I'm glad he's gone. Such a useless character. 

I'm confused! Was the order for Dumas' men to kill El Gordo cancelled once Teresa was in discussions to meet with him and Oksana. Did Teresa forget to inform Dumas?

Kelly Anne looked really good tonight! And just like that she found a way to get back in Teresa's good graces! She could have left town a long time ago but NO! She had to claw and scrap her way back to her friend!

Isn't one of the unofficial rules of a Ponzi is to never have one of your clients be a drug lord that can send people to kill you?

Dieter has balls to flaunt Teresa's stolen money in front of her with that mansion. But he hired the "cheapest" security.

See ya Tony. The show came to their senses and got him outta here. No sending off to boarding school or back to Mexico for him. I should have seen this coming when he was talking about going back to school and there was no more talk of nightmares or killing Pote. Once things are good your character is as good as gone!

At least he had one successful (with the aid of four people) parallel park before he went!

Was that the same Range Rover filled with bullets last week? That's quick work by the auto body shop! 

Poor Teresa. Couldn't save Brenda's kid.

Most likely the bomber is the judge or Oksana or the sicario chasing Tony (but I think the writers forgot about him).

I wouldn't be surprised if Pote planted the bomb in the Range Rover. Since Tony had a gun to him, Pote has been sleeping with one eye open. The guy is tired, had to kill Tony in order to get a good nights sleep.

The death rate is booming in this town. When is the FBI or State Police going to help the local cops clean this up?

Edited by mxc90
  • Useful 1

The show is seeming awfully scripted lately! Sheesh....all the wars going on and Theresa let's the kid get in the car a full minute before they even walk out the door behind him? Dumbing down show. Dumbing down....

5 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

I can't be the only one who saw that coming.......

As soon as the light music started while Tony was walking to the car.  The way the Judge nodded at his henchman after Teresa left, I'm putting my bets on him.

I need to open a leatherwork shop in New Orleans.  With all these duffel bags full of $100 bills, I could do a land office business.

• Love 3

A $30 million advance? Oh, you're as good as dead, Judge. Especially when Teresa finds out what you needed the money for so suddenly.

I noticed a "Cory Hart" in the opening credits and I figured someone was going to be wearing their sunglasses at night. Upon futher investigation I learned that he's the guy playing the judge's henchman, low-rent Chris Meloni.

That mansion Dieter rented was fabulous. I  kept waiting for some vampires to show up though.

Aw, even though I couldn't stand the little brat I didn't want to see Tony go out like that. He got blowed up real good.

Teresa’s soul is a wrap. Past the point of no return after Tony’s death.

Yep. Teresa is about to go tsunami, starting in NOLA and heading east. But why would they leave one of their vehicles parked unguarded and where anybody could get to it?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
stupid spellcheck fails again
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Teresa’s soul is a wrap. Past the point of no return after Tony’s death.

Goddammit, show!!

I hadn't thought about that, but you are right. Teresa will likely let go of the last bit of humanity that she has been holding onto. I can't imagine how distraught and angry she will be when she wakes up. The judge, Boaz, etc. better run for the hills.

I always thought Tony was the young bodyguard in Teresa's flash forward. Nope.

I

• Love 2
On 8/9/2019 at 12:25 AM, mxc90 said:

I'm confused! Was the order for Dumas' men to kill El Gordo cancelled once Teresa was in discussions to meet with him and Oksana. Did Teresa forget to inform Dumas?

Dumas had agreed to stand down, but after seeing three of his men die, he changed his mind. Teresa saw that they had an opportunity to tell Oksana what El Gordo had done and convince her to remove her support of him. It worked, so Oksana backed Teresa and Dumas and stood aside so Dumas could kill El Gordo.

• Love 2

Noo! Tony! It finally seemed like things were going better and then explosion! Oh thats so heartbreaking, and I think its going to lead Teresa to be closer and closer to the Queenpin.

Tony was one of the few people that she truly loved she has left, and now that he has been killed, I can see her losing her humanity and becoming a colder harsher drug runner, her heart hardening, getting vengeance and losing that last connection to who she used to be. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 3

So it was the judge who put the hit on Teresa, killing Tony. She really has nine lives.  Teresa woke up murderous as hell. The judge should get out of town as fast as he can. El Gordo's nephew is also not long for this world either. It was good to see hot Guero in the flashback.

I have to say that Boaz surprised me accepting his role as Teresa's soldier. He  might steal from her on occasion, but he isn't trying to overthrow her. He came  to New Orleans because she was hurt and he was looking for answers about Emilia's disappearance. The judge's son will be the one to spill the beans about Emilia's murder causing Boaz and Javier to go batshit crazy.

I am excited about next week's episode.Teresa getting her revenge should be entertaining.

• Love 5

Pote gets to walk around the hospital with two guns?

These Brenda flashbacks are useless. We already know how much Teresa loves Tony and her role as godmother. Just an excuse to get the two actors some work.

Nobody ever suspects the nurse? I guess Victor doesn't watch a lot of TV. 

I had to laugh when the cop told Pote "we're going to catch whoever did this". Did he solve any of the other 30 plus murders this season?

How did El Gordo's nephew know there was a shipment being sent that night? Is there a spy in Teresa's group? Why wouldn't he go after Dumas or Oksana first instead of hitting a truck?

Unless Chichio ran out of bullets, he had an easy shot a the guy with the blow torch and the other man.

Pote thinks "meditation" means you're a hippie? OK! This man is the right choice to be Teresa's right hand. Good grief!

Never take tea from a nurse Pote. You slipped on the job! I'm sure he'll tell Teresa he watched her the whole time.

Dumas' men failed to hit El Gordo, he shouldn't have felt too confident to take down Boaz.

Why were Pote's men positioned far away from Teresa room? Fake nurse wouldn't have had a chance if they were there.

So after Javier gets a beating, Boaz now remembers blood is thicker than any woman. Javier is thinking: He couldn't arrive at that conclusion before the first punch?

Teresa is the Boss and I'm a soldier!! When did Boaz lose his hopes/dreams and accepted this position?

We are going to kill them all!! New Orleans is in some serious trouble!

At least King George returns next week.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 3

I miss the crazy that this show was. Even Boaz has been tamed.  Sort of lol.

All the retaliation is old news. If Theresa knew she (Javier) killed the judges nephew would that change things?  Probably not....but in a way he's not wrong in the promo.  She has brought a lot of death and destruction along with her.

I know people want to see her ruthless, so it's a plot contrivance but it also plays as extremely contrived.  And I agree, the flashbacks were useless filler (except for seeing Guero) for me.

I don't think we'll see a renewal here?.....

For a second there I was wondering if Colin Kaepernick was doing a cameo. That one extra tall guy in Boaz' crew had an amazing 'fro.

Boaz must not have gotten the memo. Teresa is La Padrona now, not La Jefa.

Pote is not a hippie, Kelly Ann. 🙄

You'd think Pote would know better than to accept random drinks, especially in a hospital.

Teresa is apparently bulletproof, fireproof, bombproof, and drugproof. La mas chingona indeed.

• Love 3

Teresa really has nine lives, she always manages to get away from near death just in the nick of time! Granted this time, she did sure lose a lot, and some of her humanity certainly died with Tony. I am ready for angry Teresa who has zero time for bullshit and is ready to kick some deserving asses. 

Come on Pote, mediation is good for everyone! Maybe if you were more mentally focused, you would have been suspicious of the random tea given to you by a strange woman right after your boss was almost assassinated. I did love Kelly Ann going hard after that assassin woman! Considering this woman is presumably some kind of thug for hire and Kelly Ann is an office worker type, she got some damn good hits in! And you gotta give her points for really trying.

Flashbacks were sad, considering what ends up happening to Tony now, but also rather pointless at this point. But we at least got to see Brenda and hot Guero again!

• Love 3

Teresa's empire is expanding due to her enemies' incompetence. I think she was right to put Boaz in charge in Miami. He is crazy enough to scare those dealers into not crossing her and he is close enough that she can rein in his craziness.

It was good to see George, but she lied to him about getting justice for Birdie. I can't help wondering if that will come back and bite her in the ass. Maybe it turns George against her and that is how she dies.

I am surprised that the judge's son is so determined to get justice for Emilia. I thought the truth would come out by accident. Now Javier knows, I wonder what comes next. Teresa still doesn't know that he killed the judge's nephew and that is bound to come out sooner than later. 

Teresa was flashing back to the men from the Bayou crew. I wonder if she will strike an alliance with them to take down the judge along with Dumas. It would be a smart move. I bet they have been waiting generations to take down the judge. I just hope the son survives. 

Good for Dumas deciding to ally with Teresa against the judge. Given her nine lives, it is a wise decision but he still needs to pay for killing Birdie for no damn reason. 

• Love 3

Poor dumb judge! Many have tried to kill that one little mexican woman. He is not aware she has paid top dollar for spritual protection.

Cop could have easily shot Teresa first instead of shooting Victor. The woman is a magician!!!!!!!!!!!

Elias should have hired better people that won't talk in a few minutes.

Elias couldn't hear Pote talking behind him? Surprise!!!!

After saying "you people have a history of killing each other" the judge really thought Marcel would be on his side? The man is really stupid!

Teresa lied to King George about avenging Birdie. That will come back to haunt her.

Teresa found out the hard way 30 million is not a guaranty.

Boaz is probably going to pop in the Scarface dvd to learn all he needs to know about conquering Miami. 

Why wouldn't the son just flush the pills down the toilet instead of leaving them under the matress? He should know there is no "Pill Fairy" in this situation.

The Justice League!! 

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1

Why did they take the nurse with them to the ambush? And why did she turn all gangsta all of a sudden? Wasn't she just some random nurse who happened to be assigned to Teresa during her shift at work?

Yay, King George is back! Wonder if he make it past the season finale?

Lol, was that drug dealer guy in Miami trying to channel Tony Montana in his disco suit?

Yep, as soon as the judge said "you people" I knew he was done as far as Dumas was concerned. Dumas and Teresa need to round up all the gangs in NOLA and go Murder on the Orient Express on Judge Lafayette and his boy Randall.

So at what point does Teresa switch to an all-white wardrobe per the Santería priestess' instructions?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why did they take the nurse with them to the ambush? And why did she turn all gangsta all of a sudden? Wasn't she just some random nurse who happened to be assigned to Teresa during her shift at work?

She wasn't a nurse. She was working with the assassin who killed or dumped the real nurse who was attending Teresa. I think that they took her to ambush in case it turned out that she was lying about where to find the main assassin.

• Useful 1

I am really looking forward to next week's season finale. The judge's son takes Javier to Emilia's grave. It looks like he tells Boaz who explodes. I think that maybe Teresa is telling Javier that she can't protect him. I can't think who else it could be. If only he had told her the truth immediately, she would have forgiven him and been prepared for the judge's betrayal. I wonder if George is pointing his gun at Dumas?

3 hours ago, SimoneS said:

I am really looking forward to next week's season finale. The judge's son takes Javier to Emilia's grave. It looks like he tells Boaz who explodes. I think that maybe Teresa is telling Javier that she can't protect him. I can't think who else it could be. If only he had told her the truth immediately, she would have forgiven him and been prepared for the judge's betrayal. I wonder if George is pointing his gun at Dumas?

Thanks. My DVR cut off right before the previews. If George is pointing a gun at Dumas, curious how he found out it was him. I can't see Teresa or Pote telling him (as Dumas is an ally). Maybe Boaz slipped the info?

7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So at what point does Teresa switch to an all-white wardrobe per the Santería priestess' instructions?

(Speaking of all white) in the first episode this season, it opened with Teresa and Pote in Germany (?) executing two men and later attending a ribbon cutting event. Then the police arrive to maybe arrest her and/or Pote. Nothing mentioned about that scene since. Now this show has another plot to explain to go with who shot her in the very first episode. Also, we never got the answer to: if the speedos were optional? I hope these writers aren't getting overconfident that they will not get cancelled, they are a making a lot of questions to be answered.  

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 2

Two thoughts as we near the season finale. First, Ryan O’Nan is so appealing as  King George, it is startling to see him pick up an assault weapon and blow people away. Nooo, he’s too nice to do that! Secondly, we are promised that there will be a surprise visitor from the past next week. Can I hope it might be James (Peter Gadiot)? I’ve missed him all season. I wouldn’t want him back if he is going to be a competitor and rival for Teresa though . I liked them working together. 

• Love 2

My bet for next week is Camilla, I am pretty certain she will have to weasel her way back into the story somehow....

Also does anyone know if this is the season finale, with the summer/winter shows I never know when the new seasons starts/stops, I feel like I remember this being on around January also, but maybe I am mistaken......

• Love 1

You gotta love Teresa's job pitches. "I just killed your boss, but he was an asshole anyway, want a job?"

Glad that Dumas is siding with Teresa, I knew he was done with the judge after that "you people" line. However, when King George finds out that they are working with the man who killed Birdie, that alliance could be in serious jeopardy. 

Speaking of, its great to see George back, he always brings so much fun on screen, even Boaz was thrilled to see him! "Its the Justice League!" I also love how often he plays the "goofy  white guy in a Hawaiian shirt" part as a distraction in schemes, probably because he kind of IS a goofy white guy in a Hawaiian shirt, just one that that is a lot smarter and more dangerous than he looks. 

I feel like when Teresa finally puts on her all white outfit, she will almost be fully transformed intro the Quueenpin, or will become her fully.

The judges son is really committed to being Emilia justice, I wonder if he will kill his dad, or otherwise take him out of the picture, before Teresa even gets a chance.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

My bet for next week is Camilla, I am pretty certain she will have to weasel her way back into the story somehow....

Also does anyone know if this is the season finale, with the summer/winter shows I never know when the new seasons starts/stops, I feel like I remember this being on around January also, but maybe I am mistaken......

Ugh, you are probably right about it being Camilla. She is like a cockroach, hard to kill.

Thursday's episode is the season finale. There are only 13 episodes.

ETA: I have seen speculation online that it is James. He is with the CIA which wants Teresa alive so maybe he is sent with men to help her.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

Production nitpick (common in all gun scenes):  Victim gets shot in the head.  Blood sprays out the other side onto some surface.  That means the bullet exited the other side of the skull.  Where did it go?  It never breaks the glass.

Teresa sounded like a multi level marketing schemer with that pitch to the dealers.  "Buy from me and you'll get quality product at wholesale prices."  Of course, MLM skeeves are in the next level down in hell from dope dealers.

Dumas was wielding a bloody knife when he was talking with Teresa at the end.  Why?  Did he kill his mentor?

Why did they let the henchwoman accompany them right up to the ambush house, and let her roam free as well?

• Love 1

I have the unpopular opinion that I miss Camilla.  I started watching this show because it was about a woman rising to power.  I liked that her biggest antagonist was another woman wanting to lead a cartel.

Even though Kelly Anne is there, she's not really a major player.  The show is still about Theresa but it feels way too dude-centric and the show isn't really holding my interest as much.  

So I wouldn't hate if Camilla were to reappear in some fashion.

Spoiler

But there are promotional pictures out that show James so I think he's the one who shows up. 

On 8/26/2019 at 1:16 PM, Irlandesa said:

I have the unpopular opinion that I miss Camilla.  I started watching this show because it was about a woman rising to power.  I liked that her biggest antagonist was another woman wanting to lead a cartel.

I wanted to like Camilla, but I just couldn't.  If it was the just the drugs like Teresa, I could, but I can't like or admire a woman who kidnaps, drugs, rapes, and then trafficks women. 

Spoiler

So it is James. I don't mind it. I wonder if this means that he is back as a regular next season.  This might mean the end of Javier which I don't like. I just saw the photos. James is shot already. He just got there!

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2019 at 8:27 PM, SimoneS said:

I wanted to like Camilla, but I just couldn't.  If it was the just the drugs like Teresa, I could, but I can't like or admire a woman who kidnaps, drugs, rapes, and then trafficks women. 

I don't know if missing her, for me, is about liking her or admiring her but I appreciated her as a character in all her villainy.  I got her.  She also helped define Teresa as Teresa both wanted physical separation from the woman and a philosophical separation from her way of doing business as a leader.   I don't feel like what drives Teresa has been as clear this year.  

But the show has been renewed for next season.  

• Love 1

Teresa in white! She was cold finally cutting off Bailey Chase's character, but it was for his own good. He gets to walk away alive. I think Teresa is making a mistake doing business with Russians, but it was inevitable if she is going to grow her business. I hope that we see more of Oksana next season. I like her.

The renewal is good news. I am not ready to say goodbye to Teresa. I want to see what she does next. I like that she still hasn't completely lost her soul. 

Damn, Javier. What a horrible death, but hell, he went out like a boss avenging Amelia. That cop had nine lives and had it coming big time. I will miss hottie Javier.

James! He will bring the hottest that was lost with Javier. So who is coming for Teresa. The CIA, FBI, someone else? I am glad that George didn't hold Teresa's lie against her and I am glad that he is sticking around.

I thought Davis was going to kill his father and then kill himself or be institutionalized. Poor guy. What a life with that hellish father! I hope the woman he was coercing into having sex with him got away alive with the money.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 5

Javier.....man you will be missed, but yay for taking out Randell.......that guy deserved it.....and as for the Judges son, that sucked but as bad as this may sound I am glad he doesn't have to deal with dear old dad anymore.  Also glad we finally got to see the transition to the white suit, also noticed she was adding white during the episode like the shirt which I think use to be black.  Going to miss this show, yeah it gets a bit over the top but if it isn't my guilty pleasure.....

• Love 5

That was the season finale? And judge is still alive?  Terrible!!!!

When Davis tries to do good, he still manages to mess up! Why would he open his mouth to Randall? And now he kills himself. What was his purpose on the show? 

Dumas should be embarrased to mention killing Birdie. He had to know she was not a part of Teresa's drug organization (Writing was weak to have George find out this way).

For a moment I thought Teresa was going to punch Javier. She had to know the judge is going to ask for him after she called and told the truth. There was no other way to settle it.

See ya Javier! Had you been upfront with Teresa you could have found a way out of this. 

Good riddance Randall! That's what you get for playing with fire. You should have shot Javier but you tried to be cute and burn him. 

Did King George give Teresa a pass on Birdie? I thought he would hold a grudge but he just accepted her reason and now his focus is on the Russians. Maybe he is playing the long game with Teresa and Dumas?

How the hell did James know where to find Teresa after being shot? One would think his first priority would be to drive to a hospital. Now that's dedication.

There has to be over 100 people killed since Teresa arrived in New Orleans and the news is just noticing.

I hope they are in a new location next season. New Orleans has been abused by these people. Soon the National Guard will have to keep the peace.

Was it neccessary to bring back Eddie just to be told the truth and dismissed? I can't see him back next season if James is going to return.

• Love 3

Does anyone else have a crush on King George or just me? He’s hot  ☺️ 

Not the most exciting finale but I’m glad there will be another season. I missed James. Eddie was a boring love interest. 

• Love 4

So glad that King George survived. He’s cute, funny, and badass when he has to be. Even more exciting was seeing James again. I hope he wasn’t there just to warn Theresa about trouble and die! They were so good playing off each other, even in the beginning when she was just a drug mule. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, SimoneS said:

So who is coming for Teresa. The CIA, FBI, someone else? 

Isabela. She aged 10 years since we last saw her and has been training her ass off. Now she is seeking revenge.

Teresa should now better than to confess to Eddie. He could have been wearing a wire.

• Love 1