Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CuriousParker

Private Eyes

Season 3 starts May 29 in Canada.  It's a twelve-episode season.

• Like 3

A good season opener.  Angie has been cleared of wrongdoing, they caught the bad guys, Jules is having a great time in Italy, and all is right with their world.

• Like 1

It was a little too sappy for me. Now that Angie is free again, hopefully they'll get back to the snark. And I prefer Jules in the home environment rather than on a monitor. Hopefully she'll be back eventually.

• Like 1

I really enjoy this show. I watch it on Ion TV in reruns on Tuesday nights. It is light and pleasant with no gratuitous violence. My hope is that Angie and Shade remain platonic like Holmes and Watson on Elementary. Shade and the attorney was a good hookup, Angie seems to have commitment issues. What happened to the handsome policeman from the first season?  I like Mazz and the rest of the cast and look forward to the new season.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:30 PM, paisley said:

My hope is that Angie and Shade remain platonic like Holmes and Watson on Elementary. Shade and the attorney was a good hookup, Angie seems to have commitment issues. What happened to the handsome policeman from the first season?  

They broke up while they were on their vacation in the Caribbean. I don't think we were ever told exactly what went wrong.

I don't suppose the writers knew the Raptors would be in the NBA finals so it was quite a coincidence. Maybe they already knew they would be in the playoffs but not how far they would go.

Zoey and Maz break up and go to the basketball game together.  Maz was certainly having a great time.  I figured Shade would give Maz the tickets.

I thought it was a pretty dull episode and the plot was extremely thin.

And sappy.

Go Raptors!

Why do both Frankie Drake and Angie Everett have annoying mothers named Nora? I don't know if it's the same writers on both shows or if they just copy each other.

eta: I wonder if they are going to re-visit the death of Angie's father.  I thought there was some sort of mystery about it and she wanted to find out what really happened.  Or I could be wrong.

Go Raptors!

Edited by Trey