Type keyword(s) to search

Prison Break (2017) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The last news about whether a season 6 is happening:

Question: Anything on Prison Break Season 6? —AGX

Ausiello: “It continues to be in development,” Fox CEO Gary Newman told TVLine at TCA. “It’s still fairly on — we haven’t seen a script yet — but we know Paul [Scheuring] is working on something. It could [still happen], but it’s still early in the process.”

4 hours ago, alvajon said:

Why isn’t there a forum here for the older Prison Break episodes, 2005 to 2009?

Because this website didn’t exist back then.

10 hours ago, alvajon said:

Why isn’t there a forum here for the older Prison Break episodes, 2005 to 2009?

No open topic, but there is a read-only thread in the Vault section: Past Seasons Discussion

In there, there was a link to the old TWOP forum -- also read-only: Prison Break Subforums

Not sure if discussion of previous seasons is allowed in this topic, but it seems to be the only active place. Other "classic" shows do have open topics, though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

No Season 6:

https://www.slashfilm.com/24-spinoffs-update/

In February, Fox Entertainment CEO Charlie Collier said the 24 spinoffs Fox was previously developing were on the backburner as New Fox established itself. In today’s executive session, Collier confirmed Prison Break was not currently in development, despite the success of its 2017 revival series.

“There’s no plan right now to revive Prison Break or any of the other franchises, but when the creators come with a story that they think is the right time to tell, we are so ready to listen because those are some franchises of which I’m so proud and feel so fortunate that they’re in our stable,” Collier said.

Collier’s not going to say this publicly, but the fact is that no executive is going to move forward on the previous regime’s projects, especially when the previous regime has migrated to a different studio. Anything Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring was pitching will have to be revamped, if revived at all. ...

I'm finally watching season 5. I'm only a few episodes in, but after 5 years of seeing Wentworth and Dominic as Leonard Snart and Mick Rory, it's so good to see them back as the characters that got me excited to see them working together on the Flash all those years ago. 

Also, they are so much more attractive on Prison Break. 

• Love 1

Whether or not there's another season (or miniseries or whatever) Wentworth Miller is done with Michael Scofield: 'Wentworth Miller Announces He Is 'Officially' Done With Prison Break'

I think I've said this before, but I think a good idea is if they reboot the concept with Michael's son and Sucre's daughter. (Yeah, it'd have to be a few years down the line, though.)

I'd love more Wentworth on my screen, but they don't necessarily need Michael for a reboot.

• Love 1
On 11/9/2020 at 7:28 PM, Trini said:

Whether or not there's another season (or miniseries or whatever) Wentworth Miller is done with Michael Scofield: 'Wentworth Miller Announces He Is 'Officially' Done With Prison Break'

I think I've said this before, but I think a good idea is if they reboot the concept with Michael's son and Sucre's daughter. (Yeah, it'd have to be a few years down the line, though.)

I'd love more Wentworth on my screen, but they don't necessarily need Michael for a reboot.

As a fan, it's a bit disappointing (would love more with the whole gang, including Mahone!) but I totally support his decision and I look forward to seeing him in other roles.

Prison Break will always be Michael and Linc to me though. Another season (even with Michael) would have to go in a totally different direction. It's probably best to end it now while Linc and Michael still have a happy ending!

• Love 1

This sounds fun!

'Sarah Wayne Callies Launches Podcast Company Caliber Studios With ‘Prison Break’ Rewatch Series'

Callies and Paul Adelstein, who played Agent Paul Kellerman, are launching Prison Breaking with Sarah and Paul.

The podcast series, which will launch in January 2024, will see the duo revisit each episode and pull back the curtain on the Fox drama. It will also feature a variety of guests including Prison Break writers, directors, crew members, and cast.

The series comes from Caliber Studios, a new podcast studio launched by Callies and her producing partner Ben Haber.