Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Brunch Gone Bad

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Danielle is this weird study in contradictions and hypocrisy. She alleges that she didn't want her daughters or herself to be surrounded by strippers. However, Danielle supported herself and her daughters by stripping both before and after the show. Additionally, she almost certainly leaked her second sex tape to Hustler. She says family should always support each other and one should never try to come between a family, except for when she's actively trying to estrange Marty from his kids. She makes  a crack about Jackie and Melissa being lesbians, while ignoring the extended period where she pretended to be a lesbian so that she could sell her song "Real Close." 

That song was NOT hers. I am actually friends with the songwriter/singer. She is an amazing woman, so I am not sure how in the fresh hell she hooked up with Danielle (btw, not sexually).

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Sorry, not sorry, Jennifer's family is not at all attractive. None of them

Agreed...the brother that is she setting up with a hot young woman is hideous. "Melda" must be desperate to marry into money and get her green card because this guy is just gross.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Sorry, not sorry, Jennifer's family is not at all attractive. None of them

I have to agree, and I don't usually comment on family members' looks.  They all looked completely out of place in her Taj Mahal house, too!  Seriously made me miss the Shahs, with their over the top clothes and food!  (For the record, I stopped watching/following Shahs of Sunset two seasons ago.)

7 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Agreed...the brother that is she setting up with a hot young woman is hideous. "Melda" must be desperate to marry into money and get her green card because this guy is just gross.

Again, I thought the same thing.  But, does Jennifer's family/brother even have money?  She is constantly saying she came from a modest background and family.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I have to agree, and I don't usually comment on family members' looks.  They all looked completely out of place in her Taj Mahal house, too!  Seriously made me miss the Shahs, with their over the top clothes and food!  (For the record, I stopped watching/following Shahs of Sunset two seasons ago.)

Again, I thought the same thing.  But, does Jennifer's family/brother even have money?  She is constantly saying she came from a modest background and family.

Who knows but maybe it's just the green card aspect. Turkey isn't the best place for women right now since turning into more a religious state rather than secular. Less freedoms for women and a push towards women wearing more modest coverings and hijabs. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Who knows but maybe it's just the green card aspect. Turkey isn't the best place for women right now since turning into more a religious state rather than secular. Less freedoms for women and a push towards women wearing more modest coverings and hijabs. 

Well, if that photo of Melda was any indication, I don't think she's happy with the more modest coverings and hijabs!  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sATL said:
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

Can't wait to see how Jennifer takes this as an attack. It seems pretty benign to me.

Benign, but pretty clearly about Jennifer.  The intro to the article was scene-by-scene Jackie's arrival to Jennifer's house during the last episode, and the comment from the psychologist about "parents who constantly boast about their possessions" was also spot on.  I'm not mad at Jackie, because I agree with just about everything in that article, but she had to be expecting a reaction from Jennifer.

• Love 9

I loved Marg's honesty about the brunch spread 'pick up the phone and call a caterer'.

Danielle probably claimed to have allergies because she didn't want to be on camera without make up, lol.

Dolores was being hella extra at brunch both with Danielle and Melissa. Not that Danielle isn't a psycho in her own right but Dolores didn't even try...and all of her attacks were unprovoked. It was like she wanted to make everyone uncomfortable.

While I don't disagree with the point Jackie was trying to make about wives controlling their husbands, I will say that effective communication is about tailoring your message to the person you're speaking to. Jackie didn't know Teresa well enough to know that Teresa has a list of trigger words that will set her off like a banshee and she didn't realize how careful you have to speak to Teresa because if it  isn't an obvious compliment, Teresa may find someway to make it an insult or attack against her...she has zero awareness or care about how she speaks to others but she's ultra sensitive with how others speak to her. If the point was trying to be well intended, then Jackie should have said repeated what she said with clarification that she wasn't attacking, insulting or speaking ill of Teresa or her family. By double down, she only made 'all about me' Teresa think that she was right in thinking that Jackie was attacking. I actually felt that Melissa did a disservice to Jackie. If she had stepped in and tried to explain what Jackie meant, she could have said to Teresa's face 'if I was certain that she was trying to insult you and Joe, I would of course say something but I think this is just a miscommunication between the two of you'. She brought it up too late at the dinner. However, I thought she really did try when talking to her husband and pointing out that he and his sister have the same kind of temper. Melissa can't convince Joe of shit because it's not an actual issue between Melissa and Teresa that she's asking Joe to mediate, she's asking Joe to sort out his own issues with his sister that involve their father and that is why Joe isn't giving in to Melissa...it's his own feelings that are caught up and he has to be ready to address it. He finally addressed it and no surprise, she's all good with Melissa now. Joe has always been the one steering the ship of Teresa and Melissa's relationship. Teresa idolizes him too much to bear the full brunt her anger on him. I don't think Joe yet realizes that when he and his sister go toe to toe with their tempers, Melissa is the one that suffers the most.

After seeing that rehearsal dinner, damn, even more clear why that marriage barely last some months. Also, that was one big ass complimentary shot.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, queenjen said:

I DO remember!!! And i remembered it too, this episode. How 'out there' Danielle was to the rest of the group, and how she really forced it. Remember her meeting some guy in a bar and i think Dina and ?? spying on her? The guy didn't show up. And Caroline Manzo's instant and life long hatred for this woman. A Manzo can spot the trash. Out of this came one of Danielle's triggers revisited this episode: being dismissed (as trash). I think that's what triggered my memory of 'Steve' (I couldn't remember his name, just Danielle relishing telling the other girls about the arrangement). Those poor kids of hers!

Pretty sure it was Jacqueline and Teresa spying on the date. Jac was tight with Danielle then and dragged Tre along. Dina never, ever liked Danielle. They had a history before the show even started.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, sATL said:

Did Jennifer give a reason for not going to Bimini ? Dr-Evil said no? 

And poor mom is slaving away in the kitchen again, cooking another mega meal... one can only hope she loves to do so.

I was a little surprised that Dr-Evil said it is ok to start a formal dinner without him, if he is running late..that man seem to want to control everything.

I didn't pay that much attention to Dr Evil before but he really is one slimy scary looking dude. 

I'm really into Marge this season. I felt sorry for her when Danielle was complaining she couldn't eat most of the food at the brunch which looked good or do any of the masks. How rude.  But then again that's Danielle.

I really don't know who Danielle thinks she is by being a Bridezilla.   She thinks she's hot crap by demanding respect, having everyone wait on her hand & foot and answering to her every whim and command.  She's not 25 & this is definitely not her first wedding. . Doesn't she realize  her Bridezilla act is how she comes across to most people every day & not just for the wedding?  The wedding just brings it out in hyper force. She is just a horrible person, ugly inside  & out. I feel so bad for her daughters.  They must be so embarrassed  trying to explain their mother's actions & speech to their friends, teachers,  etc.  (Like I've posted before, my last line goes for the majority of any of the Housewives' children.)

BTW, whatever happened to Danielle's good buddy  Danny the bodyguard?  (Think that was his name.)

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Jackie didn't know Teresa well enough ...

This is exactly why I think Jackie is no better than any of the rest of them.  When Melissa and Joe went to Jackie's home there was some mention about them not really knowing each other.  Regardless if Jackie's comments to Teresa are accurate or not, she is little more than a stranger jumping in with both feet where she doesn't belong. I suspect she fancies herself as a "Bethenny" for RHoNJ as well.  First insinuating herself in a family matter between Melissa and Teresa and then taking on Jennifer, and very smugly with both.  These must be her story lines for the season and reason for the camera to focus upon her.  I view her as just another self aggrandizing attention seeker looking to secure her spot on a TV show.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, kicksave said:

I’m also in agreement. The best looking thing at that dinner (by far) was the food. Homemade grape leaves mmmmm!

• Love 4

Still loving Jackie.  Loved how Tre is going crazy and Jackie just keeps calmly responding back with the zingers.

Why is Delores here.  She offers nothing.  And yeah, that trip to the women's shelter.....

Thankfully I recorded the show and could ff through the 'toe' thing.

I think Danielle does ramp it up for the cameras but she's gone a lot too far and has started to really believe her importance.  How long did the marriage last?

Tre continues to look rough.  She's aged tremendously.  I wonder if she'll move to Italy with Joe.  I do feel sorry for her kids.

Jennifer's family...  What can I say with the brother and the basically mailed ordered bride.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Irritable said:

I have so many questions about the bleeding hole in Danielle’s tongue ... more time should have been spent explaining that weirdness. If only it had been enough to shut her up.

I get weary of all the “you always side with family” and “you have to spend lots of your time with your parents or you are a terrible person” stuff on this franchise. Joe and Teresa’s father has never come across like a great guy to me, and if Joe doesn’t want to spend more time with him that’s his prerogative. Sometimes parents are assholes, and I don’t think anyone should be obligated to spend their own free time with people they don’t want to. Joe prefers to focus on his own family, which seems pretty darn happy, and I can’t help but wonder if he’s trying to have a better relationship with his own kids.  I worked hard to make my adult life VERY different from my early life which included distancing myself from toxic parents, so if that’s what Joe is doing, he has my support and empathy.

Teresa gets more hideous by the episode. She looks like she’s going to crack and break apart any minute to finally reveal the amphibious demon underneath.

Does it concern anyone but me that Nonno's driving the girls around?  Has he been sober on camera once this season?

23 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Jennifer is still an idiot, bragging how there are less divorces from arranged marriages.  Of course there are less divorces in cultures where divorce is still taboo.

Gia asking Joe Gorga to be Teresa's date was kinda sick. Like she's being trained to also be dismissive of Melissa.

i can't even with Danielle.  I hope this is her last season.

(how did Gabriella get to be so pretty with a mom like Teresa? It's almost as baffling as Danielle's kids)

Gabriella and Audrianna take after Joe's side.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Does it concern anyone but me that Nonno's driving the girls around?  Has he been sober on camera once this season?

Andy had a OG reunion of 5 housewives that included Tre last night .  Not sure if the WWHL eposide was a rerun , as so many shows rerun this time of year . also present was Nene Leakes, Kyle Richards, Ramona Singer,and Vicki Gunvalson .

here's a pix of Tre and joe.. actually I do see all of the girls, when they were her age. But I guess as they got older, more of Juicy came out..

TreJoeWWHL.png.533d7e59064291af3596c77c7b7dcf4b.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
On 12/19/2018 at 11:16 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm glad Tre and Joe finally sat down one on one and worked things out. I think thr problem is that they both are super stubborn and get so entrenched in being right; they refuse to hear each other. I don't necessarily love either of them, but family fighting on these shows always makes me uncomfortable. 

I continue to love how Jackie handles herself. She is calm, cool, and collected. The complete opposite of Teresa. Also, everyone needs to stop with the pearl clutching. She didn't "attack"Joe. She made a geographical comment in regards to his location. 

Damn, I'd drown myself in the gorgeous waters of Bimini before listening to Danielle spend the entire trip complaining. Hell, even her own tongue tried to get her to shut up!

I'm not surprised Marty's kids don't like her. That's alwaysa red flag in a relationship. Those two certainly don't fit the image most people have of two people on the cusp of marriage.

I get Dolores being confounded by Danielle's ability to continually land men;but, maybe, your boyfriend doesn't want to commit because you live with your ex!

Gorga just keeps getting grosser and grosser. I have a stomach of steel, but when he went for Melissa's toes, my stomach started churning.

he is disgusting in regards to the sexual behavior. have some respect and act mature. he grabbed his wife's ass/vagina on the steps and then he licked and mouthed her dirty feet. i'm friggin nauseous. 

• Love 4

Was I the only one that had a Kim Zolciak deja vu moment when Margie said she was 51?????

I had to rewind 3 times!!!

Same when Kim told us she was 29! Hahahahahahahah! 

Margie had a face lift, already???

What happened to Dolores?  She also had a facelift and looked very glam all other seasons.  This year....she is never made up and looks like she just woke up in all her scenes.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Was I the only one that had a Kim Zolciak deja vu moment when Margie said she was 51?????

I had to rewind 3 times!!!

Same when Kim told us she was 29! Hahahahahahahah! 

Margie had a face lift, already???

What happened to Dolores?  She also had a facelift and looked very glam all other seasons.  This year....she is never made up and looks like she just woke up in all her scenes.

Are you possibly thinking of Siggy.  Siggy started the show fresh from a facelift, and was always glammed up.  Dolores has gone primarily without any or much makeup since the beginning.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Are you possibly thinking of Siggy.  Siggy started the show fresh from a facelift, and was always glammed up.  Dolores has gone primarily without any or much makeup since the beginning.

Dolores, too.  Here they are pimping.

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/entertainment/television/2017/01/04/bridgewater-cosmetic-surgeon-real-housewives-beauty-secret/95873844/

I just remember Dolores always glam, lot of hair extensions, etc.  It always caught my attention because we have the same hair, except I don’t have extensions.

Maybe now that Siggy is gone......It is why I am seeing a more lonely Dolores and why she has latched on to Teresa. 

Teresa is trying to pass off Dolores as family....as a weapon against Melissa! Hahahahahah! 

3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is Jennifer giving anyone else Peggy Sulahian (RHOC) flashbacks?

Yes, and even though Jennifer is doing too much.......look at what a difference it makes when the husband doesn’t try to be a house wife.

Peggy’s husband was annoying and just wanted to promote his car business.

Husbands that do like Amber’s husband, Richie and Slade.....totally ruin it for their wives. 

• Love 4

The only thing that would make this season a success is if Tre really does the table flip, directed at Jackie and then Jackie turns around and corrects Tre on how to flip a table.  

Danielle's wedding is nothing more than a shit show and we know how in ends.

Delores brings nothing to the table, she should focus on fundraising rather than mentoring any women at that shelter.

Melissa needs to figure out how to control Joey's sex drive and lack of filter although it is probably impossible.  Does she have that store anymore?  We have not heard about it at all.

Turkish girl will seeth over that article about spoiling her kids, prove Jackie right about the constant gift giving and then bitch about it at the reunion then confess to buying each child a Tesla for eating their broccoli.

Maybe then can add a (Big Fat Gypsy Wedding) Gypsy wife to the mix next season.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The only thing that would make this season a success is if Tre really does the table flip, directed at Jackie and then Jackie turns around and corrects Tre on how to flip a table.  

Danielle's wedding is nothing more than a shit show and we know how in ends.

Delores brings nothing to the table, she should focus on fundraising rather than mentoring any women at that shelter.

Melissa needs to figure out how to control Joey's sex drive and lack of filter although it is probably impossible.  Does she have that store anymore?  We have not heard about it at all.

Turkish girl will seeth over that article about spoiling her kids, prove Jackie right about the constant gift giving and then bitch about it at the reunion then confess to buying each child a Tesla for eating their broccoli.

Maybe then can add a (Big Fat Gypsy Wedding) Gypsy wife to the mix next season.

Is that the same Bimini  resort in all the shows this Year?  Jersey Shore. DCC.  I saw it on another show was it Siesta Key or Floribama...???  

Well, now Danielle! Free used up thirsty  resort....just like her! 

Bimini is the new.....Palms Hotel

Why does Teresa care what anyone thinks? Of course, she controls Juicy.  All that debt was hers!  The 80k at Neiman Marcus, all the other shopping for bow-tee-ful daw-ters, plastic surgery, IVF, her  Jersey Versace Mansion, etc.

She wanted money and more money and controlled her husband into giving her these things.  Then controlled him to take the fall! 

What is the deal?  Tre doesn’t want to care for Nonno, anymore?

Pack up Nonno and drop him off at  Melissa’s house.  She does nothing anyways! 

There are more important things!

Shouldn’t she be house hunting in Italy???

They don’t like Italy because you gotta pay your bills or they break your legs!  LMAO

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why does Teresa care what anyone thinks? Of course, she controls Juicy.  All that debt was hers!  The 80k at Neiman Marcus, all the other shopping for bow-tee-ful daw-ters, plastic surgery, IVF, her  Jersey Versace Mansion, etc.

She wanted money and more money and controlled her husband into giving her these things.  Then controlled him to take the fall! 

Tre had IVF ?? For which baby ??

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think either Melissa is just as hot in the pants as Joey (just doesn't voice it on camera) and/or she finds it as a turn-on ; a sick term of endearment and/or her "duty" as wife

Otherwise I think she would have shut his mouth up a long time ago. Before the wedding alter.

As far as control ---hmmmm - not sure how that could be done.. 15 hrs a day working construction isn't doing the trick.. ageing isn't doing the trick... gaining weight/slower metabolism isn't doing the trick... is there such of pill as anti-Viagra ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sATL said:

Tre had IVF ?? For which baby ??

Audriana.  They were trying for a boy.  They didn’t get a boy and refused to pay the clinic.  Then put that debt with their bankruptcy. 

The clinic went public with it when businesses were trying to collect money from the Giudices.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I have so many questions about the bleeding hole in Danielle’s tongue ... more time should have been spent explaining that weirdness. If only it had been enough to shut her up.

Didn't she say it had something to do with a cantaloupe? Yeah, more info was needed.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Audriana.  They were trying for a boy.  They didn’t get a boy and refused to pay the clinic.  Then put that debt with their bankruptcy. 

The clinic went public with it when businesses were trying to collect money from the Giudices

Ho-Lee-sh**!!! You serious??!! I've never heard this before! What a bomb-drop! That's Just beyond. I thought Tree conceived naturally after "juicy" became all hot and bothered by the table flip! She seems like she conceives easy naturally so wouldn't think IVF EVER! Specifically to "create" a boy!? Damn! That's some whack sh**! 

• Love 4

I agree w others- I may reduce this show to a "DVR on-standby for when I can't sleep at 2am" show.  It totally lost me with the prominence of danielle and when she went for a middle school themed attack on Melissa & Jackie saying "is there a lesbian thing going on here?" WTF??! Really, danielle!? Then Tree pulled the maneuver of leaving immediately as she was indefensible with her Jackie attack.  Jackie shut her down with class and said "don't curse at me. Don't yell at me. I'm too old to be yelled at." I loved every moment of the juxtaposition between seething Tree and calm Jackie.  But yeah when Tree left it reminded me of 3 queen bees from the Rhw's I actually watch: Bethenny,  Vickie Gunvalson, & Lisa VanderPump. Those b's walk out of ANYTHING like what they got going on is exponentially more important than dealing with this RHW nonsense. It's a way of saying "I know that this show is what butters your bread but I have ACTUAL work that pulls in REAL dough to get back to." aaaannnnnnd they exit. U just hate that Tree is considered among them now. She doesnt deserve to be the one that walks out. She doesn't deserve to be the one that thirsty bitches tail so they get camera time. She should he the one she was in the first 2 seasons showing her pathetic wannabe side. She will always be insecure IMO. That's why she bonds w/ Jennifer. Sad sacks. Most everyone else seems more comfortable in their own skin. 

Delores at the shelter with "it's gonna be okay" talks was condescending and minimizing to those women's struggles. She said it herself that it made her feel better about her life. Yes- she was there for herself and not for them. I wish that whole scene went differently.  I agree with previous poster saying that effort would be better spent on fundraising for the group. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Didn't she say it had something to do with a cantaloupe? Yeah, more info was needed.

We have determined that Danielle's cloaking device was losing power and her true self was coming thru. Thoughts?

split-tongue-devil-mask.jpg

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 14

Who the hell styled Dolores for her TH and what did she do to piss that person offbso badly?  That half up hair against the harsh makeup and orange skin and her extra white eyes is atrocious.  

And why is Joe's TH so close up. I feel like he is going to jump out of the screen at me.  

• Love 2
On 12/20/2018 at 1:04 AM, Irritable said:

I thought she had (or was trying to get) a tongue piercing that gone bad...

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Ho-Lee-sh**!!! You serious??!! I've never heard this before! What a bomb-drop! That's Just beyond. I thought Tree conceived naturally after "juicy" became all hot and bothered by the table flip! She seems like she conceives easy naturally so wouldn't think IVF EVER! Specifically to "create" a boy!? Damn! That's some whack sh**! 

Actually my heart goes out to Audriana.  To hear that kind of back story about your gender at conception, is heart breaking. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 11
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, queenjen said:

I think Danielle's wet dream would have been Mob Wives. Going head to head with Renee Graziano. Wow. The article I read, written by her daughter, about the deleterious effect of being Danielle Staub's child Danielle's RH experience, really softened my stance on Danielle. She's been given a golden ticket, another chance on this show. She got her wedding by Bravo. And yet she STILL can't keep it together. She and Teresa can leave anytime.

I was listening to Margaret on a podcast the other day (she's really a very cool woman) and apparently Bravo didn't pay for the wedding.  Oh, and her and Danielle are no longer speaking.  She said Danielle was just as obnoxious off camera as on.   But yeah, she clearly thought the wedding storyline would make her a regular HW again.  Too bad so sad, crazypants Danielle!

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:01 PM, LilaFowler said:

I was watching early episodes of S3 today (yay for holiday break boredom!). On Melissa and Joe's very first episode, Melissa literally says that she wishes Joe would spend more time with his father but he has a chip on his shoulder about Juicy. All of these years later and they are still fighting about the same things. Can't blame Juicy this time though, he's been locked up for a while. Joe Gorga has a problem with his dad but I don't think the real reason why is anything that we've been told.

I think his dad has always been a dick to him.  I mean, you saw the way he treated Joe at the Christening.  Joe was literally crying and his dad was mocking him.  Nonno is an asshole.  I don't blame Joe for not wanting to spend every second of his free time with him.  I did like the conversation Joe, Tre and Melissa had in this episode, tho.  Tre was FINALLY able to articulate why she was so upset, because she didn't want Joe to feel like Tre did after their mom died.  But Tre needs to understand that 1. It's not Melissa's responsibility to make sure Tre's desires regarding Joe are met and 2. Joe is not Tre and Joe and Nonno don't have the same relationship Tre and their mother did.   She's letting her projection affect her relationship with both Joe and Melissa and that's not helping anyone.

• Love 16
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, HunterHunted said:

It's too late. The Giudice girls have been saying shitty things about Melissa for years thanks to the indoctrination from their garbage parents. Heck, we saw Melania calling Antonia a bitch just a couple of episodes ago. Teresa and Juicy either don't realize or care that they've continued this cycle of generational alienation and estrangement. We've seen it with Nonno and Mama Pierri. We see it with Teresa, Juicy, Joe, Melissa, Kathy, Rosie, and Rich. And we're absolutely going to see the same thing play out with their kids. Teresa and Juicy have been monstrously indiscrete in front of their children about their family issues.

It's so true.  For people who keep preaching about the importance of "family" they sure do have shitty relationships with one another.

• Love 9
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:47 PM, ichbin said:

This is exactly why I think Jackie is no better than any of the rest of them.  When Melissa and Joe went to Jackie's home there was some mention about them not really knowing each other.  Regardless if Jackie's comments to Teresa are accurate or not, she is little more than a stranger jumping in with both feet where she doesn't belong. I suspect she fancies herself as a "Bethenny" for RHoNJ as well.  First insinuating herself in a family matter between Melissa and Teresa and then taking on Jennifer, and very smugly with both.  These must be her story lines for the season and reason for the camera to focus upon her.  I view her as just another self aggrandizing attention seeker looking to secure her spot on a TV show.  

That goes to her original point tho: don't discuss private family matters at a table with others present if you don't want others' opinions.  It's quite simple, really.  Teresa was trying to embarrass Melissa in front of the group and Jackie threw it right back at her.   I love her for it.

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

How come people continue to forget Jennifer's name yet remember she's Turkish?

Probably because she tells us every 2 minutes.

• Love 18
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, Dance4Life said:

Is that the same Bimini  resort in all the shows this Year?  Jersey Shore. DCC.  I saw it on another show was it Siesta Key or Floribama...???  

Well, now Danielle! Free used up thirsty  resort....just like her! 

Bimini is the new.....Palms Hotel

What is the deal?  Tre doesn’t want to care for Nonno, anymore?

Pack up Nonno and drop him off at  Melissa’s house.  She does nothing anyways! 

There are more important things!

Shouldn’t she be house hunting in Italy???

They don’t like Italy because you gotta pay your bills or they break your legs!  LMAO

Melissa does a hell of a lot more than Teresa.  She's got the store and her kids are younger than Tre's.  Plus, if Tre has time to hit the gym for more than an hour TWICE a day, she can't be THAT busy.

• Love 15
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, Dance4Life said:

The clinic went public with it when businesses were trying to collect money from the Giudices.

That sounds suspicious.  I remember the IVF but...they know what sex the embryo is when they implant it so they would've known what sex the child would be.

• Love 5
On 12/20/2018 at 10:48 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Yes, I was also concerned about Nonno driving.  Even if he isn't drunk, he just doesn't seem to have the hand & eye coordination or agility needed to drive.

Just a thought & not sure if it's been said yet about Nonno & Joe. Maybe Joe knows he will eventually be Nonno's caregiver if Teresa goes to Italy with Joe.  So let Teresa have the duties now. 

I do agree Joe should make more of an attempt to be with his dad. Even a call would be something.  

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, lezlers said:

That sounds suspicious.  I remember the IVF but...they know what sex the embryo is when they implant it so they would've known what sex the child would be.

From what I read, they used the IVF to try for a boy but it didn't work. After that, they decided to abandon fertility treatment and then conceived Audriana.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Tre is, and always has been, ridiculous. She has always been overly involved and overly attached to Joeeeeeey. 

Jackie is LIFE. Now, i would understand if Tre was upset about someone speaking about family secrets out of turn in company. I'm from an Irish Catholic family - we are all about keeping things on the DL. But Tre and Juicy's stints in prison are not just reality TV, but a matter of federal and state record. Jackie is not airing any "dirty secrets" so Tre needs to back up about family loyalty. What is Melissa supposed to do? Tell Jackie to act like an ignorant ass who never sees a newspaper or website? 

Futhermore, it is becoming harder and harder to watch because most of the plastic surgery and tanning is SO bad. Tre, Delores, Danielle, Paramus Princess and Marge look terrrrible for their ages. Their suitcases looked less leathery. 

• Love 9
On 12/21/2018 at 2:05 PM, Dance4Life said:

Her daughter told her to bring her Barbie’s $400 Hello Dreamhouse ($3000 on eBay since it’s mo longer in production) She brought a $40 playset instead.

Kia instead of Tesla

• Love 3

Just jumping in quickly to say how much I LOVE the addition of Jackie and how much I appreciate how she nailed Teresa on her hypocrisy.  Casting Jennifer and Jackie was great. (Bye Felicia ...errr Delores). 

Joe made me laugh with his tan and rolling googly white eyes going on off on anyone coming between him and his kids.  Sometimes he is cute and funny. 

• Love 8