Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Brunch Gone Bad

• Start Topic

Margaret hosts a brunch leading to a big blowup; Teresa, Melissa, Joe Gorga and Margaret head to Danielle’s wedding, but tensions run high between Teresa and her brother; Melissa worries their family drama could ruin Danielle’s special day

Airs 12/19/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1

I just saw an article where Danielle accuses Marg of planning her tacky bachelorette party with 'malicious intent'. Spoken like a woman overfamiliar with the law courts.

Oh lord, here it is. I know the site isn't exactly the NYT, but it's a funny read. Suddenly Danielle is horrified by the strippers? And accusing Marg of not taking into account her 'arthritis' during the performance where she was whirled around and upside down by that male stripper. Did ANYONE see Danielle looking in anyway uncomfortable during any of this shitshow? No. And suddenly she's also offended on behalf of her children. The delusion is very real. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2018/12/17/danielle-staub-says-margaret-josephs-planned-bachelorette-party-with-malicious-intent-crossed-the-line/

Edited by queenjen
found link
  • Love 18

I think Danielle's wet dream would have been Mob Wives. Going head to head with Renee Graziano. Wow. The article I read, written by her daughter, about the deleterious effect of being Danielle Staub's child Danielle's RH experience, really softened my stance on Danielle. She's been given a golden ticket, another chance on this show. She got her wedding by Bravo. And yet she STILL can't keep it together. She and Teresa can leave anytime.

• Love 21

I was watching early episodes of S3 today (yay for holiday break boredom!). On Melissa and Joe's very first episode, Melissa literally says that she wishes Joe would spend more time with his father but he has a chip on his shoulder about Juicy. All of these years later and they are still fighting about the same things. Can't blame Juicy this time though, he's been locked up for a while. Joe Gorga has a problem with his dad but I don't think the real reason why is anything that we've been told.

• Love 20

I think it's interesting that Delores is jealous of Danielle's ability to secure the bag. When Delores said her boyfriend's name I had no idea who she was talking about. I didn't know that he was even still around.

Jackie's already started building the bridge back to Teresa. She's right, fighting with her is going to affect her relationship with Melissa. From the previews it looks like Jackie picks a new target.

Margaret doesn't have much going on this season but at least she plans things for the group. First the trip to OK and now the facial party. If she and Danielle weren't part of the cast this season, how would these women fill the time filming?

• Love 5

Dolores at the shelter? those poor women. When Dolores talks about her divorce, it sounds like it happened yesterday. How long has it been? I was skeeved at this sequence. Dolores flat came out and said it: going to the women's shelter makes HER feel better. There's something a bit tone deaf about that. I'm actually a bit surprised they even let the film crew in there. None of the women looked comfortable. And I felt she was pressuring them to 'tell their stories'. If you're in a shelter, it's raw, it's immediate and it's chaotic. It's not something I found at all entertaining. Story telling so that you know you are not alone is fine, in a private setting. I wished one of those women could have stood up and told her to fck right back off to her big empty house and her big empty ex husband. As long as Frank's around, btw, any new suitor is going to pause or move on. That's also part of the answer Dolores put as to how Danielle can keep pulling fiances: there's no other man hanging around in her house. I think when you leave Danielle, you get your skates on and never look back.

Jennifer's other brother, the one not getting married in a 90 Day Fiancee type deal, is a mouth breather. And that daughter of hers is growing up thinking she's adorbs. I thought she was rude at the table and the 'i'm learning to be a princess' line from last episode only seems to be encouraging her. I'm on Team NO MORE KIDS on Bravo. The older ones, I can handle. But I watch these shows as a guilty pleasure. Not interested in being triggered by screaming kids and domestic insanity.

• Love 20
19 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Gia asking Joe Gorga to be Teresa's date was kinda sick. Like she's being trained to also be dismissive of Melissa.

It's too late. The Giudice girls have been saying shitty things about Melissa for years thanks to the indoctrination from their garbage parents. Heck, we saw Melania calling Antonia a bitch just a couple of episodes ago. Teresa and Juicy either don't realize or care that they've continued this cycle of generational alienation and estrangement. We've seen it with Nonno and Mama Pierri. We see it with Teresa, Juicy, Joe, Melissa, Kathy, Rosie, and Rich. And we're absolutely going to see the same thing play out with their kids. Teresa and Juicy have been monstrously indiscrete in front of their children about their family issues.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I continue to love how Jackie handles herself. She is calm, cool, and collected. The complete opposite of Teresa. Also, everyone needs to stop with the pearl clutching. She didn't "attack"Joe. She made a geographical comment in regards to his location. 

Jackie is fire and wasn't the least bit bothered by Teresa's lunacy and stupidity. These self-absorbed Mensa members are too dumb to understand Jackie's point. 

Also the mask on her face coupled with whatever is happening with her fillers and treatments made Teresa look like she was wearing a Michael Myers mask. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not surprised Marty's kids don't like her. That's alwaysa red flag in a relationship. Those two certainly don't fit the image most people have of two people on the cusp of marriage.

Gorga just keeps getting grosser and grosser. I have a stomach of steel, but when he went for Melissa's toes, my stomach started churning.

The 'red flag' is Danielle going from nought to 100 over the issue: "but I command RESPECT". Wow. She's been in 2 other marriages. Where is the empathy? She would have had to negotiate new men in her daughters' lives and all the pitfalls and nuances of that, so how can she possibly believe that handling new step children, even if they are adult, in this manner is in any way healthy? I mean ffs, her own daughters were having dinner with Marty's children while these animals were being filmed at dinner. Danielle definitely has The Crazy. The look on her face! She's going to be one of those Italian nonnas I grew up with all in black with the really scary faces that are rumoured to have the cursing ability. She should run with that, it's a role made for her. 

Joe with Melissa's toes made gave me reflux too. There is NO way, NO WAY he'd be coming anywhere near my 'facial area' (RHOA Eva trying to do phone sex as a dare last episode) with that tongue. I'm surprised it was Danielle that had a hole burned through her tongue, actually. Somehow Joe Gorga's action shapeshifted its way to Danielle's head. How do you bite your way through your own tongue eating cantelope (sp?) anyway? The woman has some serious issues. I bet she's a teeth grinder. I'd like to see Danielle and LeeAnne Locken together!

I found Danielle's behaviour so bizarre and offensive that it HAS to be for the cameras. Surely? But then you see how uncomfortable Marty looks and we know it's already ended with mutual restraining orders, and Danielle claiming 'squatters rights' in the Blue Room House while he tries to evict her, and the house back on the market. Those poor girls are going to be retraumatized after this season. I can't see Danielle coming back unless Teresa has that much juice on the show and wants her back. The alliance between Teresa, Dolores and Danielle is also screamingly ridiculous given Dolores and Danielle both foam at the mouth when they spot one another.  

• Love 12
6 hours ago, queenjen said:

I just saw an article where Danielle accuses Marg of planning her tacky bachelorette party with 'malicious intent'. Spoken like a woman overfamiliar with the law courts.

Oh lord, here it is. I know the site isn't exactly the NYT, but it's a funny read. Suddenly Danielle is horrified by the strippers? And accusing Marg of not taking into account her 'arthritis' during the performance where she was whirled around and upside down by that male stripper. Did ANYONE see Danielle looking in anyway uncomfortable during any of this shitshow? No. And suddenly she's also offended on behalf of her children. The delusion is very real. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2018/12/17/danielle-staub-says-margaret-josephs-planned-bachelorette-party-with-malicious-intent-crossed-the-line/

I used to think Danielle was a little nuts. I now think she's full blown insane.

• Love 19

Danielle’s vajayjay must have unicorns and rainbows coming out of it for her to have landed her men.  At least Marty didn’t waste too much time with her.  I’m sure his kids must be elated.

Seeing Marge Sr. helping to carry the dress off the boat with Danielle hands-free grabbing a drink made me want to choke the bridezilla.  God help her daughters.

Joe - we all get it.  You love boning your wife. It’s gotten a bit old seeing you throw yourself on her in every episode. You’re like a dog in heat that needs to be neutered.

Was glad to see someone give it back to Tre but for some reason, I’m still not a huge Jackie fan.  

Seeing how spoiled Jennifer’s kids are, I can only imagine how they’ll be as grownups.  

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Irritable said:

Teresa gets more hideous by the episode. She looks like she’s going to crack and break apart any minute to finally reveal the amphibious demon underneath.

You are so right. How in the world did anybody not tell her how insanely hideous her bleached “blonde” (kind of looks green on my hdtv) hair with the dark roots was?

And Idk if it’s becsuse she’s wearing a lot of under eye makeup and not moisturizing well, but I’m very distracted by the crinkley paper mache skin under her eyes. Somebody her age who spends $22k a year on her beauty routine shouldn’t have that. 

• Love 14

Maybe Danielle's tongue thing was some kind of stigmata?  Only, like, from the devil?  Glad Marty got himself out of there.

I covered my eyes when Joey went for Melissa's toes.  He's so hyper sexual that it would not surprise me if he was ever unfaithful.  Sure I believe he loves her but who can keep up with that 24/7 horn-doggery?

BTW if I was in a bridal party over the age of 30 and the bride demanded a swimsuit photo shoot?  Bye bitch.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Maybe Danielle's tongue thing was some kind of stigmata?  Only, like, from the devil?  Glad Marty got himself out of there.

I covered my eyes when Joey went for Melissa's toes.  He's so hyper sexual that it would not surprise me if he was ever unfaithful.  Sure I believe he loves her but who can keep up with that 24/7 horn-doggery?

BTW if I was in a bridal party over the age of 30 and the bride demanded a swimsuit photo shoot?  Bye bitch.

Joey the toe sucker...that should have been off camera stuff, he literally cannot keep it in his pants and has no filter...I bet at that moment Melissa was pea green with envy that Tre was all alone in her hotel room, peacefully and not having her toes sucked on camera, lol.

Danielle is Danielle, she has never shown herself to be anything but and those girls knew exactly what she was before they agreed to be part of her wedding.  The beach photo could have been nixed with a united front, they could have all bought the same bathing suit cover up, etc...what would she have done, kicked all of them out of her wedding?  She would not if she wanted her wedding on camera and some story line.

Stigmata, lolololol!  

Did Marty just let us know that he chose that horrible woman over his own children?

• Love 9
9 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Margaret doesn't have much going on this season but at least she plans things for the group. First the trip to OK and now the facial party. If she and Danielle weren't part of the cast this season, how would these women fill the time filming?

The season's only half-way through, so I think Margaret will do a lot more in the second half to have earned the coveted center spot, along with Teresa, on the Intro Title Card.  

Joe Gorga's grosse but I really liked seeing him diffuse the argument between Melissa and Teresa.  Their group hug was cute.

I love Joe B's sense of humor, "There's Marty running away down the beach"!  

I've liked Teresa ever since she stood up against her brother, Melissa, Kathy, Richie, Rosie, Caroline, Jacqueline, Lauren, Albie and Chris Manzo, while her marriage and legal issues were publicly exposed, raising four daughters and trying to sell some cookbooks, but I like this Jackie for challenging Teresa on a hypocritical statement.

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 7

"Tre" and her huzzbin are FELONS, who owe us all  some restitution.

Flips table.

Danielle is, and always will be, a grotesque.

Remember when "Steve" came by for pre-breakfast blowies?

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 21
16 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Remember when "Steve" came by for pre-breakfast blowies?

I DO remember!!! And i remembered it too, this episode. How 'out there' Danielle was to the rest of the group, and how she really forced it. Remember her meeting some guy in a bar and i think Dina and ?? spying on her? The guy didn't show up. And Caroline Manzo's instant and life long hatred for this woman. A Manzo can spot the trash. Out of this came one of Danielle's triggers revisited this episode: being dismissed (as trash). I think that's what triggered my memory of 'Steve' (I couldn't remember his name, just Danielle relishing telling the other girls about the arrangement). Those poor kids of hers!

• Love 6

Psycho Danielle his kids dont like me fuck his kids I made him choose me over his kids..... Defending T, Family is the most important thing you should always stick with and stick up for family...... how did her head not explode saying that? And how did NO ONE Else point out the utter hypocrisy of what she said? lol that dinner showed she had no respect for the man she was marrying or for his family... I Demand RESPECT no bitch you earn respect its not just givin to you .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 20
On 12/19/2018 at 7:08 PM, queenjen said:

She wanted her 40/50 yo bridal  party to wear bikini's on a beach for photos Actually she DEMANDED it even when the girls said how they didn't feel comfortable doing it and they all refused together at the dinner table not to do it .... SHE demanded the bachelorette party be thrown like it was her first wedding, she bragged about how her Fiance didn't see her that night because she was with strippers and laughed. At no point did she say that she was uncomfortable and having no problem letting everyone know of her distaste when something wasn't to her liking why didn't she say anything Immediately??  . All Marg's lawyers would have to do is show the tape show her demanding things show her having no problem stating when she didn't like something and it would be thrown out so quick lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Psycho Danielle his kids dont like me fuck his kids I made him choose me over his kids..... Defending T, Family is the most important thing you should always stick with and stick up for family...... how did her head not explode saying that? And how did NO ONE Else point out the utter hypocrisy of what she said? lol that dinner showed she had no respect for the man she was marring or for his family... I Demand RESPECT no bitch you earn respect its not just givin to you .....

I assume this is a typo, and you meant "marrying", though I'm not sure, because it's true as it stands. ;-D

Edited by SweetieDarling
Thank you for making me laugh
  • Love 19
11 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I assume this is a typo, and you meant "marrying", though I'm not sure, because it's true as it stands. ;-D

lol thanks yes a typo but she Emasculates whoever she is with she is 100% an opportunist she never loved this man she loved his money 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

And Idk if it’s becsuse she’s wearing a lot of under eye makeup and not moisturizing well, but I’m very distracted by the crinkley paper mache skin under her eyes. Somebody her age who spends $22k a year on her beauty routine shouldn’t have that. 

I've been told (and this could just be something the women in my family tell each other so we feel better about our under-eye area) that people from Mediterranean cultures have thinner skin under their eyes to begin with, so you get the purple effect from the veins showing through, and it crepes faster than the rest of your face as you age. 

Honestly, as someone 4 or 5 years younger than Theresa, I'm comforted by the idea that even dropping that much dough wouldn't entirely keep them at bay -- now I know there's not some pricey secret I'm missing out on (all the women in my family have them starting in their late 40s; the heavy drinkers get them so bad that they wake up every morning looking like they've just lost a prize fight)

• Love 6

Did Jennifer give a reason for not going to Bimini ? Dr-Evil said no? 

And poor mom is slaving away in the kitchen again, cooking another mega meal... one can only hope she loves to do so.

I was a little surprised that Dr-Evil said it is ok to start a formal dinner without him, if he is running late..that man seem to want to control everything.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

Did Jennifer give a reason for not going to Bimini ? Dr-Evil said no? 

And poor mom is slaving away in the kitchen again, cooking another mega meal... one can only hope she loves to do so.

I was a little surprised that Dr-Evil said it is ok to start a formal dinner without him, if he is running late..that man seem to want to control everything.

Being that she just met Danielle, I don't see any logical reason she would have been invited to her wedding. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I continue to love how Jackie handles herself. She is calm, cool, and collected. The complete opposite of Teresa. Also, everyone needs to stop with the pearl clutching. She didn't "attack"Joe. She made a geographical comment in regards to his location. 

Jackie to Danielle:  "That's great.  But I fail to see how that has any relevance to THIS conversation."

Me: giphy.gif

Me every time Danielle opened her mouth in Bimini:  That would explain why her marriage is already over.....

I just couldn't with Delores at the women's shelter.  She kept saying, "I understand. I've been there."  You've been where Delores?  In your big ass house, alone, but still with a roof over your head, that your ex-husband probably payed for with money he embezzled from his clients?  Yeah, I see how that's exactly the same as the women who need a place like that shelter.  Also, can she please give Mr. Ed his teeth back? Good lord those things are ridiculous. 

• Love 24
21 minutes ago, lil sweetpea said:

I was horrified by that scene. I work for a nonprofit and know some very wealthy people. Not a single one them would have the audacity to tell women in a shelter that "it's all going to be okay" while wearing Chanel earrings. There is no self-awareness. 

That was the worst! How did that shelter even let Delores talk to the clients?  Delores is not a social worker or former homeless person, she has never experienced domestic violence, the worst thing that has happened to Delores is that her ex husband did not share the news of his disbarment.  

Jackie can keep with her rational behavior and her good verbal skills, Tre will self destruct and she may chase Jackie thru a public space (ala Danielle) but Jackie is so much more likable than Danielle ever was.  I really want to read that newspaper article she wrote about spoiling your children, looking at you Turkish lady, looking at you!

Danielle's girls, oy vey.  They have got to see that their mother is mentally ill.

To date I have never been invited to a destination wedding, (I don't consider driving to Leesburg Virginia or York PA destination weddings) and seeing how awful it is for the attendees makes me grateful that it has never been a thing for me.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Danielle is this weird study in contradictions and hypocrisy. She alleges that she didn't want her daughters or herself to be surrounded by strippers.

She really is ridiculous. So being around strippers is bad but it's ok to have sex in a bathroom of a restaurant opening while said opening is being filmed? This chick is just looking to extend her 14 minutes. I'm not sure she ever actually got 15, nor am I sure she ever will. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, sATL said:

Can't wait to see how Jennifer takes this as an attack. It seems pretty benign to me.

"I’m also guilty of buying my kids lots of gifts, so I’m not faulting my friend for her generosity. I just hope she heeds Politis’ advice so her children remain the sweet kids I met at the door. And though I’m not sure my children’s playroom will ever measure up to the one they played in that night, there is one thing of which I’m absolutely sure: I never aspire to have the home that other people’s children never want to leave. "

• Love 6
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Danielle is this weird study in contradictions and hypocrisy. She alleges that she didn't want her daughters or herself to be surrounded by strippers. However, Danielle supported herself and her daughters by stripping both before and after the show. Additionally, she almost certainly leaked her second sex tape to Hustler. She says family should always support each other and one should never try to come between a family, except for when she's actively trying to estrange Marty from his kids. She makes  a crack about Jackie and Melissa being lesbians, while ignoring the extended period where she pretended to be a lesbian so that she could sell her song "Real Close." 

Regarding the stripper comment, didn't Danielle actually GIVE pole-dancing lessons during one episode in an earlier season (She was pretty good on the pole, IIRC - Kim Granatell - not so much!)?  I know she would argue that she wasn't a stripper, but rather, just an exotic dancer, but, I would say the same about those guys at her bachelorette party.  

She also got extremely annoyed with Joe Guidice when he used a derogatory comment with a dance instructor in Season 1 or 2(?), but she had no problem with HER cheesy henchman, Danny Provolone Provenzano, using the same derogatory comment at Chris Manzo.  Yet, she also claimed she was a "gay advocate"....study in contradictions is an understatement!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

bridle party

Will never not be funny.

4 hours ago, mytmo said:

Joe is like Jax at Vanderpump Rules in the horn doggery department and has a thing for feet.  Both are Neanderthals too so I think they were separated at birth.

Jax has admitted to licking stinky toes, could beer cheese be far behind?

Joey's just dumb.

• Love 8