Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: The Lost Moment

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

Freydis is the new Aslaug but more manipulative and is cold and evil. 

Floki's is responsible for everybody who has died or been murdered all because he had to take them to that dreary uninhabitable land. Man, he really fucked up.

• Love 1
Just now, Hiacios said:

Freydis is the new Aslaug but more manipulative and is cold and evil. 

Floki's is responsible for everybody who has died or been murdered all because he had to take them to that dreary uninhabitable land. Man, he really fucked up.

Yes she is! But 10x worse. The whole Floki storyline has really jumped the shark. 

• Love 1
On 12/23/2018 at 9:37 AM, green said:

LOL, and I thought the exact opposite.  Alfred looked far more manly with longer hair and now he looks more like a modern day female wearing a false mustache.  Long hair on men always looks more manly to me and far more historically correct.

"modern day female" dude wtf with the phrasing.

I think he looks sillier now, like I said, cosplaying as an adult. 

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, tennisgurl said:

Oh no, not...whats her name...the Floki plot is like watching the worlds worst camping trip. Although, it looks like Floki is using those seer powers again that he used to have sometimes. So thats something at least. WAY too much time on Floki and this community theater production of And Then There Were None

Hey Floki! There's an opening for a seer back in Kattegat. I'm sure your people wont mind if you leave for a new job.

• Love 6

It's a bad sign that I keep putting off watching the episodes I dvr-ed.  Finally caught up with this one last night.  Ivar continues to be over the top eeeevil.  His brothers continue to be boring and useless.  JRM continues to chew the scenery with his breathless, whispery voice.  Lagertha, once the most awesome character on tv, is a shell of what she once was.  The Saxons make me miss The Last Kingdom.  I continue to not care about the Iceland storyline.  2 more episodes?  I forgot to dvr last night's.

RIP, Seer.  You were one of the last vestiges of a great show.

Edited by Haleth
8 hours ago, Haleth said:

It's a bad sign that I keep putting off watching the episodes I dvr-ed.  Finally caught up with this one last night.  Ivar continues to be over the top eeeevil.  His brothers continue to be boring and useless.  JRM continues to chew the scenery with his breathless, whispery voice.  Lagertha, once the most awesome character on tv, is a shell of what she once was.  The Saxons make me miss The Last Kingdom.  I continue to not care about the Iceland storyline.  2 more episodes?  I forgot to dvr last night's.

RIP, Seer.  You were one of the last vestiges of a great show.

Last night's ("The Buddha") will be repeated at 8 PM eastern/pacific next Wednesday right before the new episode.  I missed last week's episode ("Hell") and caught up with both it and this one ("The Buddha") last night because the show slipped my mind thanks to the holidays and since it is no longer must see TV.  Though I did like these last 2 episodes a bit better than the ones before it.  Not everything in the episode of course but there were a few good scenes finally.

• Love 1

Ivar is the Ramsey Bolton of this show, and have enjoyed the actor's performance of him.  His evil wife's manipulation of him to turn Ivar from a smart if sadistic climber into a mad king has been interesting to watch.  I know the two of them have to crash and burn at some point (we only started watching the show a couple of months ago), but the story has been entertaining.