Type keyword(s) to search

S11. E07: Sisterhood of the Traveling Peaches

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, queenjen said:

The vibe between Nene and Greg is definitely off. She seems fed up and phoning it in. 

Well, you're perceptive because it wasn't that long ago that the straw broke the camel's back and Nene went in on Greg on social media.

9 hours ago, nb360 said:

This is a good point - and a good idea! I’d love to see the younger women from Atlanta and the younger women of Potomac get together! Can u imagine it?! Porsha, Eva, & Shemari with Candiance, Monique and Ashley. I’d watch that, if only to see how the class-conscious Potomac women handle the sometimes ratchet-ty Atl women.

The younger women of Potomac are less class-conscious than the older women so they might actually get along quite well. Both groups of women seem to enjoy having a good time...there would inevitably be drama but I'm less inclined to think it would have to do with one set of women concerned with their 'reputation'.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, queenjen said:

I came over here to post after seeing it yesterday and no thread! Props to you for starting this one, I'm in Australia too, but the action is definitely waning on RHOA. 

Cynthia got to hide amidst the other couples who ceased to be couples for the couples trip. I did feel sorry for Greg. But. How the hell does this even happen? I doubt we will see Cynthia's latest boo ever. Again, so why is she here?  Dennis looked like he was faking that boot to me. Nene looked pissed about the whole thing and I couldn't really understand the destination. Is it on the water? And a 5 hour bus ride to get there. Hmmm. 

Marlo looked PISSED. Apart from clutching a labelled dustbag, she was wearing a dull kaftan and a bandanna. She looked sulky and angry the whole time. Maybe they had to drag her in last minute when the couples faded away and she couldn't rent her labels fast enough? Because we did not get the usual sequence of Marlo setting up her room like a pop up boutique. 

Pregnancy is softening Porsha's face. She does look really pretty. Still, she is never compelling enough to anchor an episode. 

The vibe between Nene and Greg is definitely off. She seems fed up and phoning it in. 

Well, it's rained nonstop here the last 2 weekends, but I am still enjoying this shade!!!!!

13 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Yessssss, sis. Like, when her stylist brought over those see-through/sparkly numbers, I thought it was 2001 all over again. In terms of style, Marlo and Shamari are two extremes on the same spectrum. Shamari dresses like she's still in high school with clothes that may be expensive, but look cheap, and Marlo wears unflattering outfits, but since they're high end, she thinks she's the bee's knees. Both need makeovers.

Can we talk about Mama Dennis asking Porsha about prenup details? I'm glad Porsha shut her down. I did find it curious that he didn't tell his mother about the pregnancy. At least that's the way it came across.

The games these ladies play are so damn cringeworthy!  

See, I thought it seemed like he DID tell her about the pregnancy, hence the sit-down & prenup talk.

11 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Dear Greg and Nene, this holistic treatment is not going to cure the cancer.  Ask Steve Jobs about holistic treatment. Oh, you can't. He's dead.  I read that Steve had a curable type of pancreatic cancer, but tried holistic treatment first, causing it to get out of control.  Greg looks as bad as someone who is currently on chemotherapy.  Either they are lying and he is getting chemo, or he is seriously ill.  Nene acts like she is tired of taking care of him. If she even did much to take care of him anyway.

WORD. WORD. WORD. This was the most disturbing part of his bio, IMO. Finding this out. Pancreatic cancer does not play.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Well, you're perceptive because it wasn't that long ago that the straw broke the camel's back and Nene went in on Greg on social media.

The younger women of Potomac are less class-conscious than the older women so they might actually get along quite well. Both groups of women seem to enjoy having a good time...there would inevitably be drama but I'm less inclined to think it would have to do with one set of women concerned with their 'reputation'.

You're testing my Prevagen strength.   I thought it was the other way around - he was shittalking her on live radio, ya'll remember this?  and she got pissed and they lived on different floors, then filed for divorce....no?  Did he do this after her?  Greg really does like the sound of his own voice so it's not that this would surprise me, I just don't remember it.  

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

You're testing my Prevagen strength.   I thought it was the other way around - he was shittalking her on live radio, ya'll remember this?  and she got pissed and they lived on different floors, then filed for divorce....no?  Did he do this after her?  Greg really does like the sound of his own voice so it's not that this would surprise me, I just don't remember it.  

Nene went in on Greg on her social media recently, like within the past month or so.  

From the Nene thread:

On 12/1/2018 at 5:33 PM, Feline Queen said:

NeNe Leakes publicly rips husband, calls him 'mean, grouchy, evil'

NeNe Leakes' frustration with her marriage has reached a boiling point, and she's airing out the couple's dirty laundry on social media.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/nene-leakes-publicly-rips-husband-calls-him-mean-grouchy-evil/ar-BBQjTO9?li=BBnb2gh

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Nene went in on Greg on her social media recently, like within the past month or so.  

From the Nene thread:

Well damn.   Thanks girl.   Forgive me Junkie! 

That was......I don't know what to think.  Maybe she could've talked to an outside source or hell to him about it.  I feel like that coulda been handled in private.

• Love 7

That definitely should have been handled in private -- a private office with a therapist present. It doesn't surprise me to hear that he's being a grouchy bastard because he's tired and in pain, but that doesn't mean that Nene has to take it. Caretakers need care, too. 

• Love 9

See, I thought it seemed like he DID tell her about the pregnancy, hence the sit-down & prenup talk.

Initially, I thought that's where it was going when she said, "don't you have something to tell me?" But then she brought up the prenup, and I was like, wait. 

Not sure why a prenup would be discussed considering they weren't even engaged at the time. I really can't stand meddling mamas. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

From the Nene thread:

That was......I don't know what to think.  Maybe she could've talked to an outside source or hell to him about it.  I feel like that coulda been handled in private.

5 hours ago, Boofish said:

The few times I have been on girls trips I wait for everyone to pick a room and I take what's left. I'm not moving in permanently so it matters not to me if the room is small or has no view. As a military veteran I have learned I need a place to "shit shower and shave." Unless I'm with Mr. Boofish, I don't plan on spending any other time in my room. Why they are so pressed about a few days is beyond me. That includes everyone across all franchises. Not one of these women that I am aware of grew up in privilege. They have all either worked hard for what they have or married someone of means (not knocking that hustle it's absolutely nothing wrong with falling in love in someone who has money) Point being, stop acting like you are not used to ordinary living and non-luxurious accommodations are so beneath you and debauched. That trope needs to retire along with so many others 

319179-Thank-You-For-Your-Service.gif

the hell?  first post must've still been loaded in the chamber, sorry! 

43 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Initially, I thought that's where it was going when she said, "don't you have something to tell me?" But then she brought up the prenup, and I was like, wait. 

Not sure why a prenup would be discussed considering they weren't even engaged at the time. I really can't stand meddling mamas. 

Now I'm confused again.  You don't think she was coached or he told her offscreen?  Because I wanna know how she went from "ya'll serious" over dinner (when he's serious every 60 days lol. sorry) to:  let's talk about my boy's money.   Girl, what did we miss??

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 6

I have only a couple of things to add.

Marlo can give me fashion advice when Henry VIII is qualified to give me marriage advice.

NeNe is still not as cute as she thinks she is.

Shamari annoys me.

And when it comes to age differences amongst friends, I can say that most of my friends are younger than I am. We get along quite well because we have interests in common. That's the problem with these women -- all of them -- they don't have interests in common. Each one of them thinks the universe revolves around her and wants the others to acknowledge this. When they don't, each of them gets angry and petty, to one degree or another.

• Love 7
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:10 AM, RHJunkie said:

That’s the hardest I’ve seen Porsha work…like ever, lol.  I understand her not wanting to tell everyone about the pregnancy just yet but it was risky revealing it for the cameras. Had something happened to her pregnancy…I don’t think Bravo would have cared about her feelings. They would have aired it regardless.

Riley found it funny that her mom would get stuck doing couples activities without a partner...if only she knew that basically everyone's partner would dip and it would turn into a girls trip anyway. Riley seems a lot more confident since her weight loss. So proud of her...she's figuring herself out.

Porsha was flip-flopping with her answers.  Either it's not their business or be straight up and tell them that she's a big girl and if she wants advice she'll ask for it and let it be. She just made herself look bad by contradicting herself in an effort to not make Dennis seem like he was cheating on her despite the fact that the timelines being talked about and Porsha's claims to their exclusivity aren't matching up. Kandi may be sharing information without the appropriate fact checking but even if she hated Porsha, I don't think she would make up stuff out of thin air.

Is Marlo's only purpose on this show is to brag about her tacky fashion as if she's a fashion guru and then always complain about her accommodations not being up to par. Bitch, you live in a townhouse. Stop fronting like you're being downgraded from a fucking palace and full staff. And look at Tanya...she got the bunk bed room and was still smiling and gracious and kept out of all the drama. Marlo has been trying for years to get herself a peach...and she's still trying.

Porsha and Kandi looked on the trip portion of the show.

Riley is turning out to be quite the spoiled little brat.  I mean, we all knew she was destined to become one since Kandi deals with her guilt about not being around much by throwing money at her, but damn.  She just went to Dubai and is complaining Kandi never takes her anywhere because it's been a whole MONTH since they got home?  And Kandi just rolls her eyes.  My cheek would still be burning if I acted like that towards my mother.  

I freaking LOATHE Marlo.  She's a tacky old hooker past her prime.  We all know she's trash but she continues to front like she's some high class lady of leisure.  She's also extra well beyond the point of it being entertaining.  There's a difference between being entertainingly extra and being completely obnoxious.  She's the latter. 

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:33 AM, qtpye said:

Does Marlow make anyone else uncomfortable?  Usually, when the women fight it is usually just petty bullshit that I can just laugh at. It almost feels like Marlow is so desperate for a peach that she would literally cut a bitch at this point. I remember when she and Nene were on the outs and Nene actually looked a little scared to be in the same room as her.  Something about Marlo seems unbalanced. Like the way, she goes on about her amazingly high standards and her label whore wardrobe...it's almost if she owns different mirrors than the rest of us.

Riley is proof that one can go through some awkward years as a child and come out the other end looking good. Her teenage years are looking good on her.

There's no "almost" about it.  You've seen her rap sheet, right?

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I was with Nene about drawing numbers for room selection, but then she added drawing someone else's name to determine their room. Seriously? It just reeked of trying to start some sort of drama, which did not seem to work.

Every "game" these women play is solely for the purpose of creating drama.   I've never before seen a "game" where the goal is to insult the other people in the room (you can call it "shade" all you want, it's an insult.)  I mean, they could try a little harder to not make it so damn obvious.   Take a cue from the New York ladies.  There's still plenty of drama, without any of these stupid "let's all get together and artificially create drama by insulting one another for sport!"

• Love 6
21 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Haha no worries. Thanks luckyroll for providing the link!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, lezlers said:

Riley is turning out to be quite the spoiled little brat.  I mean, we all knew she was destined to become one since Kandi deals with her guilt about not being around much by throwing money at her, but damn.  She just went to Dubai and is complaining Kandi never takes her anywhere because it's been a whole MONTH since they got home?  And Kandi just rolls her eyes.  My cheek would still be burning if I acted like that towards my mother. 

I had interpreted the comment as Riley wanting to do a mother/daughter trip because they've never done one and then asked to go with her mom to Destin because she wanted to experience what a trip like that would be like. I get the curiousity but bringing your underage daughter on a girls trip probably isn't all that appropriate, lol. I could be wrong with my interpretation...I don't pay all that close attention to everything being said on the show. I like to multitask while playing Candy Crush and texting, haha. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, lezlers said:

See I read this scene completely differently. I thought that Riley was complaining that she and her mom don't travel together (alone) and then Kandi reminded her of a trip the family took to Dubai. So then it became, "yeah, but..." because what she was talking about was something completely different than what Kandi was referencing but she didn't want to say that.

16 hours ago, lezlers said:

Every "game" these women play is solely for the purpose of creating drama.   I've never before seen a "game" where the goal is to insult the other people in the room (you can call it "shade" all you want, it's an insult.)  I mean, they could try a little harder to not make it so damn obvious.   Take a cue from the New York ladies.  There's still plenty of drama, without any of these stupid "let's all get together and artificially create drama by insulting one another for sport!"

Yes, it is much more interesting when the howives interact naturally and then someone like Ramona puts her foot in her mouth and says something stupid or insulting. When they were going to someone’s summer home in the Poconos, she had to go on and on about how her house in the Hamptons is so much more expensive. When they pulled up to the house, she actually asked the hostess if this was the whole house or just the garage. The hostess put her in her place with a quickness. They actually became friends later. You knew all of this was real because Ramona was always tactless and stupid in her interactions. This was a long time ago and I have almost stopped watching all howives shows except for Potomac. The fact that Atlanta still has to create these fake scenarios for drama just adds to the point that there is no natural chemistry between the cast.

• Love 3

I cracked up at Porsha saying she only planned to fake work for 30 minutes at the hot dog place but ended up doing a 8 hour shift. Sound like me some days at my job.  Shemari and Ronnie are twins...my god they look alike. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, vmcd88 said:

I cracked up at Porsha saying she only planned to fake work for 30 minutes at the hot dog place but ended up doing a 8 hour shift. Sound like me some days at my job.  Shemari and Ronnie are twins...my god they look alike. 

I thought I was the only one who felt that way, it’s so weird. They’re both rather unfortunate looking, in my opinion.

• Love 6
On 12/18/2018 at 9:14 AM, beeziebee said:

Eva, I'm glad you call her "Aunt Maxie" and not Ms. Walters, because her name is Maxine Waters.  If you name drop, at least get the name right. Sheesh!

Since Eva's from California, she might actually know her through her parents

On 12/17/2018 at 4:04 AM, nb360 said:

I was surprised Nene wasn’t invited to Eva’s “surprise” party. That means Eva and Nene are not as close as Eva would like people to think, or the people putting the party together didn’t want to have to deal with Nene possibly overtaking them and making the party about herself.

Kandi looked good in this episode.

I wasn't surprised because Nene is too old to be hanging out in Miami with Eva and her young, hot friends.  She should have told her about it, though, and I think Nene would have understood. Didn't know that Eva and Porsha were close, though.

• Love 2

In my opinion, if Eva didn't want to invite Nene to her bachelorette party she was under absolutely no obligation to do so or to even mention it to her.  Despite Nene telling everyone that Eva asked her to be in the wedding, Nene was only asked to give a toast.  She's not an important part of the overall ceremony (and as someone else pointed out, was probably only invited to help secure the cameras).  Eva has every right to have her bachelorette party with her actual friends, not people she has to hang out with because of a reality show.

• Love 8
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:56 AM, Rlb8031 said:

See I read this scene completely differently. I thought that Riley was complaining that she and her mom don't travel together (alone) and then Kandi reminded her of a trip the family took to Dubai. So then it became, "yeah, but..." because what she was talking about was something completely different than what Kandi was referencing but she didn't want to say that.

It's possible.  I got my interpretation from watching Riley in other scenes, too.   Girl is spoiled and she doesn't seem very appreciative of anything she has.  I'm not blaming Riley, per se, more Kandi.  It drives me crazy how Kandi never reprimands her when Riley sasses her. Also, when Kandi said they just got back from Dubai, she snotted "yeah, a MONTH ago."  She didn't say "but that was with everyone" which would have been the natural response if that was what she meant, you know?

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, qtpye said:

Yes, it is much more interesting when the howives interact naturally and then someone like Ramona puts her foot in her mouth and says something stupid or insulting. When they were going to someone’s summer home in the Poconos, she had to go on and on about how her house in the Hamptons is so much more expensive. When they pulled up to the house, she actually asked the hostess if this was the whole house or just the garage. The hostess put her in her place with a quickness. They actually became friends later. You knew all of this was real because Ramona was always tactless and stupid in her interactions. This was a long time ago and I have almost stopped watching all howives shows except for Potomac. The fact that Atlanta still has to create these fake scenarios for drama just adds to the point that there is no natural chemistry between the cast.

Yummy Tummy Heather!  I miss her.   Ramona will always be a classic housewife because she is unintentionally hilarious.  She doesn't have to try to create drama, it just follows her.  I totally agree with everything you said.  The Atlanta women have to try WAY too hard.   Could you imagine going to a party and having the hostess try and start one of those games?  I'd have an "emergency" at home I had to get to, stat.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 4
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, Mr. Minor said:

Ramona had an A/C unit delivered to Heather's place in the Berkshires. lol!

Then had her friend send her a private plane to leave! And you KNOW she would've done that with or without the cameras there!

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, vmcd88 said:

It's all I can think about when they have scenes together.  They both look like some jacked up E.T.

• Love 6
On 12/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, vmcd88 said:

I thought it was sort of mean, she is in the early stages and pregnancy (her BF knew it) and he made her stand on her feet all day, what if she was having morning sickness or fainted from the heat in the kitchen (I was a fainter in the early stages)...Mamma Baby Daddy seemed like she was in the loop for about a minute.  

I'm  not pregnant but I have been craving a hot dog since that scene.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, nb360 said:

Any thread for the latest episode? 

33 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Since there isn’t a thread for last nights episode......

I started one. Don't forget that anyone can start a new thread.  

• Love 1

What in G-d's name am I watching?  

Marlo's  sequined hat and cape looked like it's a leftover from a Vegas magician, is that fashion?  Really,  I have never looked to Marlo as anything I wanted to copy fashion wise, somewhere salespeople are laughing their asses off and high fiving eachother after that woman leaves the store.

Nene gives me a headache, loud, loud, loud.  Please retire the word "bitch" from your vocabulary, it is tiresome.

Cynthia can do no wrong but make Porsha take a pregnancy test..make someone?

The screaming at that harness yoga place, oy, the screaming, what are those women, 12 year old little girls?

• Love 4
On 12/18/2018 at 10:58 AM, Boofish said:

As a military veteran

Bingo.

Same here.

After sleeping on a cot in a tent...a room with bunk beds is 5 star.