Type keyword(s) to search

S11. E07: Sisterhood of the Traveling Peaches

• Start Topic

‘The men start bailing on Nene and Gregg’s couples trip, causing it to become a girls trip. The ladies board a bus to Destin and play a game of truth or dare.’

Wow....I’m in Australia and it’s little ol’ me starting the thread??!! This version of the Howives franchise isn’t getting much action here. This ep was a snooze.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 7

I was surprised Nene wasn’t invited to Eva’s “surprise” party. That means Eva and Nene are not as close as Eva would like people to think, or the people putting the party together didn’t want to have to deal with Nene possibly overtaking them and making the party about herself.

Kandi looked good in this episode.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Wow....I’m in Australia and it’s little ol’ me starting the thread??!! This version of the Howives franchise isn’t getting much action here. This ep was a snooze.

I agree. Boring AF.

Can't stand Porsha's Cheshire-cat-ate-the-canary grin.  That's all I've got.

• Love 9

Kandi was being messy. Cynthia was being messy. Is it that the producers think we won’t watch a show where the women are just enjoying themselves? 

Kandi didn’t need to say anything. Just because you have information doesn’t mean you have to tell anyone, not Porsha or anyone else. Just say “I’m not gonna say anything.”! Although that interaction did give me my only smile of the episode when the editors shaded Porsha with “3 minutes earlier” when she was backpedaling about her and Dennis. 

I think my biggest problem with this show and why the group dynamics are so weird is that the ages vary so widely. Nene, no matter what she wants to believe is not in the same generation and phase of life as Porsha and Eva, and now Shamaria. They can’t relate to each other on the same social level.  So these forced friendships do not work. I can totally understand Eva having a wild bachelorette weekend in Miami with her young, similarly aged friends wanting Porsha but not Nene there. 

• Love 18

Is it me or have they let the show degrade to "base" level...  I mean to each his own and no judgement on anybody but I just don't think it is necessary for them to give a pass on sound clips such as "sucking tiitties" and " I like it when you eat me from behind".   Again, I am not saying any of that is wrong for anybody, but for the purpose of the show, does that give it any more "hipness/relatability"?

I don't watch any of the other HW franchises, I am wondering if they are allowing such non-edits on those?

I think the shows relevance has hit a crossroads with a demographic.  I think they are trying to bring in a younger audience with the newer cast to relate to but it suffers in transition with the older established generation.  Some audience may be only comfortable with the older cast and some audience may relate more to the younger.   As  Smacky 55 above said, I think the cast is struggling with that as well.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, tiredofwork said:

Is it me or have they let the show degrade to "base" level...  I mean to each his own and no judgement on anybody but I just don't think it is necessary for them to give a pass on sound clips such as "sucking tiitties" and " I like it when you eat me from behind".   Again, I am not saying any of that is wrong for anybody, but for the purpose of the show, does that give it any more "hipness/relatability"?

I don't watch any of the other HW franchises, I am wondering if they are allowing such non-edits on those?

I think the shows relevance has hit a crossroads with a demographic.  I think they are trying to bring in a younger audience with the newer cast to relate to but it suffers in transition with the older established generation.  Some audience may be only comfortable with the older cast and some audience may relate more to the younger.   As  Smacky 55 above said, I think the cast is struggling with that as well.

Eh, I'd rather see older women (no disrespect, but they're mostly older to me) own up to being sexual creatures than to beat around the bush about it. The dares on the bus were cringy, but I was laughing right along with them. Also, it was clear Kandi was gonna go there -- she owns a sex toy business. She knew the ladies wanted her to take it to 11, so she did.

RHOC's Tamra (especially Tamra) and Vicki talk openly about needing, wanting, and having sex. Maybe not to the degree of their favorite positions, except for Tamra, but this isn't exclusive to RHOA. If I remember from years back, Teresa talked about her favorite sex toys for Juicy Joe, but I haven't seen RHONJ in a long time. I don't watch RHOD. 

• Love 9

I really don’t need to see the creepy little husband of the woman with the triangle head sniffing the crotch of her pants.  New or not.  Last week he was complaining about her talking about threesomes and this week the squirrelly little fella is sniffing crotches.  Those two can leave together.

• Love 22

It seemed to me the women were hinting that Nene was chosen to speak at Eva’s wedding for reasons other than true friendship - perhaps so the wedding would be seen on the show.

The rest of the show was just a desperate display of tmi tidbits. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, tiredofwork said:

imo the sweet spot for these shows was the female mid-life crisis age when women get a little crazy about proving they are still sexy and desirable - couple that need with a bunch of personality disordered cast members and you have a hit. But the originals - Nene, Vicki, Lisa VP, etc. - have aged along with the series, and are (or should be) at another stage. They look more and more pathetic if they don’t grow, so Bravo brings in younger blood - but some of these women are too young and raising small children. They haven’t reached the mid-life crisis years that first worked for the show - so, as you said, everyone is struggling.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8

Bring back Yovana's messy ass, I don't even remember this episode and it was 14 hours ago.   

This is finna sound crazy but Shemari spitting ice back into Ronnie's drink was more disturbing than any of the struggle dirty talk on the bus.   Except for Eva and her:  Save that thing for me, I'm gone put my lower abdomen area on your face.   Me and Michael were like: 

oprah-iyanla-laugh.gif?w=900

the way I needed to recover from that shit?  Lmao!!!! 

I haven't ever been a particular Gregory Leakes fan but seeing him onscreen, doing something as mundane as complaining at trying to get a mystery stain out of some Carrara marble while his wife lies about doing it - and knowing that he may not be here to do perfectly mundane shit like that because he's dedicated to a regimen of tofu and acai smoothies is actually pissing me off.  1/2 the time I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about but I never thought he was an idiot.  

Porsha surprised me talking to Shemari.  First of all I didn't know they had a problem.   Second of all, it shocked me to hear her admit it.    Third of all, I lightweight agreed with her.  I didn't even know she HAD shaded Shemari but I'll be damned if I wasn't like are we finna go through Nene/Phaedra bitch you know you know me 2.0 because, could we not?     Ya'll saw that wig collection.  Shemari needs Porsha.   Wait, here's surprise #2:  she has a stylist.   

57bac514c3dbe397cdd80621e53d427f.gif

Money can't fix everything chile. 

I wonder how long Porsha was able to hide her pregnancy.  They were bound to find out sooner rather than later.  She hadn't twerked in like 4 episodes.    Kandi.  LOL!!! She went on for 2.5 paragraphs at Porsha's truth question.  Lawd.  

I'm gone need Shemari to get her shade weight up.  She done gave Dennis a whole new name and I was like meh. feh.   Meanwhile, she was sitting around so salty at Porsha she never remembered that she Eva passed her a you-can't-dress-for-shit-peach.    What's Nene's friend's name with the gorgeous curls?  What is she doing here ya'll?  Lol.  

Btw, for research purposes, is there a non rhetorical response to: I like it when you eat it from the back?  I'm trying to see something.  

• Love 21

Shamari looked so much prettier in the TH when she has the dark, sorta long bob wig on.  Blonde does not work for her.  That is the only thing worth commenting on this week from my perspective.

Oh, wait - Porsha stuffing hot dogs.  <snort>

Edited by TexasGal
Dang, full sentences are hard on Monday mornings.
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, nb360 said:

I was surprised Nene wasn’t invited to Eva’s “surprise” party. That means Eva and Nene are not as close as Eva would like people to think, or the people putting the party together didn’t want to have to deal with Nene possibly overtaking them and making the party about herself.

Kandi looked good in this episode.

Eva is using Nene to get on this show and Nene is trying to appeal to a younger crowd with Eva.

3 hours ago, Smacky55 said:

Kandi was being messy. Cynthia was being messy. Is it that the producers think we won’t watch a show where the women are just enjoying themselves? 

Kandi didn’t need to say anything. Just because you have information doesn’t mean you have to tell anyone, not Porsha or anyone else. Just say “I’m not gonna say anything.”! Although that interaction did give me my only smile of the episode when the editors shaded Porsha with “3 minutes earlier” when she was backpedaling about her and Dennis. 

I think my biggest problem with this show and why the group dynamics are so weird is that the ages vary so widely. Nene, no matter what she wants to believe is not in the same generation and phase of life as Porsha and Eva, and now Shamaria. They can’t relate to each other on the same social level.  So these forced friendships do not work. I can totally understand Eva having a wild bachelorette weekend in Miami with her young, similarly aged friends wanting Porsha but not Nene there. 

It's like hanging out with your auntie. You might enjoy her sass and wisdom but really don't want to see her grinding up on some stripper.

2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I really don't need to see Greg trying to be cute/funny and his donkey wife anymore.

When did ET join Bell Biv DeVoe?

That's who she looks like!  I kept on thinking "Why the hell does this woman remind me of a cute little alien"...though you might also have been talking about her husband.

23 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Bring back Yovana's messy ass, I don't even remember this episode and it was 14 hours ago.   

This is finna sound crazy but Shemari spitting ice back into Ronnie's drink was more disturbing than any of the struggle dirty talk on the bus.   Except for Eva and her:  Save that thing for me, I'm gone put my lower abdomen area on your face.   Me and Michael were like: 

oprah-iyanla-laugh.gif?w=900

the way I needed to recover from that shit?  Lmao!!!! 

I haven't ever been a particular Gregory Leakes fan but seeing him onscreen, doing something as mundane as complaining at trying to get a mystery stain out of some Carrara marble while his wife lies about doing it - and knowing that he may not be here to do perfectly mundane shit like that because he's dedicated to a regimen of tofu and acai smoothies is actually pissing me off.  1/2 the time I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about but I never thought he was an idiot.  

Porsha surprised me talking to Shemari.  First of all I didn't know they had a problem.   Second of all, it shocked me to hear her admit it.    Third of all, I lightweight agreed with her.  I didn't even know she HAD shaded Shemari but I'll be damned if I wasn't like are we finna go through Nene/Phaedra bitch you know you know me 2.0 because, could we not?     Ya'll saw that wig collection.  Shemari needs Porsha.   Wait, here's surprise #2:  she has a stylist.   

I wonder how long Porsha was able to hide her pregnancy.  They were bound to find out sooner rather than later.  She hadn't twerked in like 4 episodes.    Kandi.  LOL!!! She went on for 2.5 paragraphs at Porsha's truth question.  Lawd.  

I'm gone need Shemari to get her shade weight up.  She done gave Dennis a whole new name and I was like meh. feh.   Meanwhile, she was sitting around so salty at Porsha she never remembered that she Eva passed her a you-can't-dress-for-shit-peach.    What's Nene's friend's name with the gorgeous curls?  What is she doing here ya'll?  Lol.  

Btw, for research purposes, is there a non rhetorical response to: I like it when you eat it from the back?  I'm trying to see something.  

Love your new picture, Z...your hair game is always on point. You could teach the women on this show a thing or two.

13 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Shamari looked so much prettier in the TH when she has the dark, sorta long bob wig on.  Blonde does not work for her.  That is the only thing worth commenting on this week from my perspective.

Shallow fashion analysis:

I never thought I would say this but Kandi dressed better for her short curvy body than Cynthia and Porsha dressed for their tall curvy bodies. Cynthia has got a face to die for but I was not feeling her in those biker shorts from the back. The length did not hit her in a flattering way. I was also not feeling Porsha in that yellow flowy thing with the jeans. There was a time that Shamari came up to hug her and it looked like Porsha's backside was larger than Shamari's whole body. Shamari does dress like the forgotten third banana from Destiny's Child (the not Beyonce or Kelly....Michelle) but the women who were shading her appearance really did not have a leg to stand on. Marlo might be high fashion but not everything she puts together looks good on her. But the looking like deep fried ass award goes to Eva. There is a difference between boho chic and looking like you just woke up in a dumpster. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Love your new picture, Z...your hair game is always on point. You could teach the women on this show a thing or two.

Thank you babe.  Ya'll have officially seen my entire repertoire.     Hell they could teach me something, we come back from break and a bish is altogether incognito. Lol. 

• Love 8

That’s the hardest I’ve seen Porsha work…like ever, lol.  I understand her not wanting to tell everyone about the pregnancy just yet but it was risky revealing it for the cameras. Had something happened to her pregnancy…I don’t think Bravo would have cared about her feelings. They would have aired it regardless.

Riley found it funny that her mom would get stuck doing couples activities without a partner...if only she knew that basically everyone's partner would dip and it would turn into a girls trip anyway. Riley seems a lot more confident since her weight loss. So proud of her...she's figuring herself out.

Porsha was flip-flopping with her answers.  Either it's not their business or be straight up and tell them that she's a big girl and if she wants advice she'll ask for it and let it be. She just made herself look bad by contradicting herself in an effort to not make Dennis seem like he was cheating on her despite the fact that the timelines being talked about and Porsha's claims to their exclusivity aren't matching up. Kandi may be sharing information without the appropriate fact checking but even if she hated Porsha, I don't think she would make up stuff out of thin air.

Is Marlo's only purpose on this show is to brag about her tacky fashion as if she's a fashion guru and then always complain about her accommodations not being up to par. Bitch, you live in a townhouse. Stop fronting like you're being downgraded from a fucking palace and full staff. And look at Tanya...she got the bunk bed room and was still smiling and gracious and kept out of all the drama. Marlo has been trying for years to get herself a peach...and she's still trying.

Porsha and Kandi looked on the trip portion of the show.

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, qtpye said:

That's who she looks like!  I kept on thinking "Why the hell does this woman remind me of a cute little alien"...though you might also have been talking about her husband.

lol! I was referring to her husband.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Is Marlo's only purpose on this show is to brag about her tacky fashion as if she's a fashion guru and then always complain about her accommodations not being up to par. Bitch, you live in a townhouse. Stop fronting like you're being downgraded from a fucking palace and full staff. And look at Tanya...she got the bunk bed room and was still smiling and gracious and kept out of all the drama. Marlo has been trying for years to get herself a peach...and she's still trying.

Marlo's fashion sense always makes me think of RHoNY Luann cutting Alex McCord way back in season 1 or 2 - even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes darling. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ya'll saw that wig collection.  Shemari needs Porsha.   Wait, here's surprise #2:  she has a stylist.   

Girl....that stylist is a big part of the problem.  Nothing he brought was......stylish.  A stylist with no style?  How dreadful!

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I agree.  The dark hair look in the talking head looked amazing on her.  The blonde washes her out too much.  It makes her face look real ashy.  (Bye Ashy!)

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

That’s the hardest I’ve seen Porsha work…like ever, lol.  I understand her not wanting to tell everyone about the pregnancy just yet but it was risky revealing it for the cameras. Had something happened to her pregnancy…I don’t think Bravo would have cared about her feelings. They would have aired it regardless.

Riley found it funny that her mom would get stuck doing couples activities without a partner...if only she knew that basically everyone's partner would dip and it would turn into a girls trip anyway. Riley seems a lot more confident since her weight loss. So proud of her...she's figuring herself out.

Porsha was flip-flopping with her answers.  Either it's not their business or be straight up and tell them that she's a big girl and if she wants advice she'll ask for it and let it be. She just made herself look bad by contradicting herself in an effort to not make Dennis seem like he was cheating on her despite the fact that the timelines being talked about and Porsha's claims to their exclusivity aren't matching up. Kandi may be sharing information without the appropriate fact checking but even if she hated Porsha, I don't think she would make up stuff out of thin air.

Porsha and Kandi looked on the trip portion of the show.

Does Marlow make anyone else uncomfortable?  Usually, when the women fight it is usually just petty bullshit that I can just laugh at. It almost feels like Marlow is so desperate for a peach that she would literally cut a bitch at this point. I remember when she and Nene were on the outs and Nene actually looked a little scared to be in the same room as her.  Something about Marlo seems unbalanced. Like the way, she goes on about her amazingly high standards and her label whore wardrobe...it's almost if she owns different mirrors than the rest of us.

Riley is proof that one can go through some awkward years as a child and come out the other end looking good. Her teenage years are looking good on her.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 13

I hate Marlo but damn if she didn't make me cackle. Her drive-by shade toward Eva was so random and odd that it bordered on absurdity which cracked me up. 

Big sister is code for Auntie and Nene knows it and that's why she was offended by the Miami snub.

Eva. Girl. Facial region? Just...no.

Porsha and Ace were adorable. He really took to her. Like father, like son lol.

Not a lot happened on the episode but I enjoyed it.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Does Marlow make anyone else uncomfortable?  Usually, when the women fight it is usually just petty bullshit that I can just laugh at. It almost feels like Marlow is so desperate for a peach that she would literally cut a bitch at this point. I remember when she and Nene were on the outs and Nene actually looked a little scared to be in the same room as her.  Something about Marlo seems unbalanced. Like the way, she goes on about her amazingly high standards and her label whore wardrobe...it's almost if she owns different mirrors than the rest of us.

Riley is proof that one can go through some awkward years as a child and come out the other end looking good. Her teenage years are looking good on her.

For sure, Marlo has something about her that makes me think that you should sleep with one eye open if you piss her off. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Girl....that stylist is a big part of the problem.  Nothing he brought was......stylish.  A stylist with no style?  How dreadful!

A tacky stylist? What her dentist teeth look like? The only professional allowed to come to work looking like they don't use their own services is a black hairdresser who always say "girl come on; no one is in the chair" 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, qtpye said:

2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

For sure, Marlo has something about her that makes me think that you should sleep with one eye open if you piss her off. 

Marlo has literally said, on camera, "Check my warrants, bitch!" in regards to whether one of the ladies thought she was just blowing air in regards to getting in a physical fight.  That's all I needed to hear to know to keep both eyes on that chick when she starts shit.  And I guarantee that Nene was scared when she and Marlo had their feud.  Nene likes to act big and bad, because she has size and loudness on her side over the other women.  But her ass knows that when it comes down to it, Marlo will not only cut a bitch, she will do so without getting a drop of blood of any of her ugly ass designer and couture shit!

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

I hate Marlo but damn if she didn't make me cackle. Her drive-by shade toward Eva was so random and odd that it bordered on absurdity which cracked me up. 

Big sister is code for Auntie and Nene knows it and that's why she was offended by the Miami snub.

2 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Marlo has literally said, on camera, "Check my warrants, bitch!" in regards to whether one of the ladies thought she was just blowing air in regards to getting in a physical fight.  That's all I needed to hear to know to keep both eyes on that chick when she starts shit.  And I guarantee that Nene was scared when she and Marlo had their feud.  Nene likes to act big and bad, because she has size and loudness on her side over the other women.  But her ass knows that when it comes down to it, Marlo will not only cut a bitch, she will do so without getting a drop of blood of any of her ugly ass designer and couture shit!

I got to say that it was funny (bitch still scares the hell out of me). "This room has no personality or taste...just like Eva." My guess is that Marlo is mad that Eva got Howife status while she is still clinging to "Friend of" all these years later. Of course, other people have got that peach before, so it still seems kind of random. It looks like Marlo and Shamari might get into it next episode...that's like Mad Max fighting Minnie Mouse.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Marlo caught a felony charge for slashing a "friends" face.  She went to jail for four years.  She is one of those legit crazy Housewives (LeeAnne, Brandi G.) Bravo sometimes unleashes on the rest of these more run of the mill trash-talkers.

All of the franchises talk about sex, but this one goes way further.  I would have been like Eva with the awkward G-rated non-sex talk.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

LOL!!!!

Wait a minute bish!!! 

wait-a-minute-gif-9.gif

3 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I got to say that it was funny (bitch still scares the hell out of me). "This room has no personality or taste...just like Eva." My guess is that Marlo is mad that Eva got Howife status while she is still clinging to "Friend of" all these years later. Of course, other people have got that peach before, so it still seems kind of random. It looks like Marlo and Shamari might get into it next episode...that's like Mad Max fighting Minnie Mouse.

LOL!  She know why.   Including shady ass Sheree we know everybody past and present.   She can't say due to the nondisclosure agreements don't want to tell us about all these Toms, Dicks and Harrys.

• Love 6

She's sounding awful, though.  Like a bad actress.  Slow and mumbly. She's definitely self-conscious on TV.

• Love 2

Marlo is mean. Not a "mean girl" -- mean. Keep wide berth around that one.

Agreed on Shamari and the blonde; she was stunning with the black bob. I'm getting tired of the blonde/dirty blonde look, personally. It reminds of me the early 00s when every girl in school dyed their hair honey blonde/light brown like Beyonce circa Crazy in Love, and damn near everyone's hair color matched their skin tone. It doesn't work!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, cyberfruit said:

Marlo is mean. Not a "mean girl" -- mean. Keep wide berth around that one.

Agreed on Shamari and the blonde; she was stunning with the black bob. I'm getting tired of the blonde/dirty blonde look, personally. It reminds of me the early 00s when every girl in school dyed their hair honey blonde/light brown like Beyonce circa Crazy in Love, and damn near everyone's hair color matched their skin tone. It doesn't work!

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I was literally like who is that pretty lady in the talking head and why is she not on the show? The blonde is so played out but a lot of ladies still cling to it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Girl your commentary always makes me laugh, lol. 

I don't know if any of the women caught on (we'll find out as the season progresses), but from the season trailer, I'm pretty sure she announces her pregnancy to the girls while in Japan (which was filmed in early September). She made her public announcement not long after that (around mid-September) with her People mag interview. According to Cynthia's IG, the Destin trip was early August. So she announced a month or so after the Destin trip. I had to go through a lot of IG pictures to put together that timeline...these ladies post on IG like it's their job. Imagine what I could accomplish if I bothered to research things that were actually important? hahaha

• Love 14

The ladies are going to Japan? Oh god, here come the stereotypes from the more ignorant castmates.

I'm going to give Gregg this one -- I'm with him on the fixation of that stain on the countertop because that would be me fussing all day, but then again, I also know that marble doesn't belong in kitchens. It's relatively soft and porous stone that is sensitive to acid, and therefore does not belong in kitchens. On home design shows, I always roll my eyes when someone demands it in their kitchen, unless they're upfront about the fact that they don't cook. Shout-out to quartz.

Anyway, I have neither in my kitchen because I'm a poor, student loan saddled millennial, but this is the internet and I'm allowed the criticize things that I will never have. 

• Love 20
32 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

The ladies are going to Japan? Oh god, here come the stereotypes from the more ignorant castmates.

I'm going to give Gregg this one -- I'm with him on the fixation of that stain on the countertop because that would be me fussing all day, but then again, I also know that marble doesn't belong in kitchens. It's relatively soft and porous stone that is sensitive to acid, and therefore does not belong in kitchens. On home design shows, I always roll my eyes when someone demands it in their kitchen, unless they're upfront about the fact that they don't cook. Shout-out to quartz.

Anyway, I have neither in my kitchen because I'm a poor, student loan saddled millennial, but this is the internet and I'm allowed the criticize things that I will never have. 

Particularly when now a days there are quartz made to look exactly like marble but a lot more durable.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Shamari looked so much prettier in the TH when she has the dark, sorta long bob wig on. 

SO MUCH BETTER. I did a double-take. The blonde is so bad on her and that particular wig is awful. The dark wig was a better length, style, and color and looked to be better quality.

I feel like I can already tell Porsha is pregnant, although she did say she gained some new couple weight so maybe it can be chalked up to that.

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

My guess is that Marlo is mad that Eva got Howife status while she is still clinging to "Friend of" all these years later.

I really wish they'd leave Marlo's ass home. She's a terrible person. It does kind of make me laugh that she's been a friend of for like 10 years though ... but like, why not have some dignity and just opt out? (See also: Shamea, although she pops up less.) Bitch they don't want you!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Feline Queen said:

There has to be more to Dennis' empire than that hot dog cart with four walls. Unless the watches he's handing out like Halloween candy are Rolox not Rolex.   

Rolox or they fell off the truck. Even if he has a few hot dog places I just don't see how he is handing out Rolex's weekly.

Side note, those big gem like earrings that Porsha was wearing on the bus are at Target, the colors are beautiful...she is what I describe as a high low girl...mixing the labels with non label.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I came over here to post after seeing it yesterday and no thread! Props to you for starting this one, I'm in Australia too, but the action is definitely waning on RHOA. 

Cynthia got to hide amidst the other couples who ceased to be couples for the couples trip. I did feel sorry for Greg. But. How the hell does this even happen? I doubt we will see Cynthia's latest boo ever. Again, so why is she here?  Dennis looked like he was faking that boot to me. Nene looked pissed about the whole thing and I couldn't really understand the destination. Is it on the water? And a 5 hour bus ride to get there. Hmmm. 

Marlo looked PISSED. Apart from clutching a labelled dustbag, she was wearing a dull kaftan and a bandanna. She looked sulky and angry the whole time. Maybe they had to drag her in last minute when the couples faded away and she couldn't rent her labels fast enough? Because we did not get the usual sequence of Marlo setting up her room like a pop up boutique. 

Pregnancy is softening Porsha's face. She does look really pretty. Still, she is never compelling enough to anchor an episode. 

The vibe between Nene and Greg is definitely off. She seems fed up and phoning it in. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ya'll saw that wig collection.  Shemari needs Porsha.   Wait, here's surprise #2:  she has a stylist.   

Yessssss, sis. Like, when her stylist brought over those see-through/sparkly numbers, I thought it was 2001 all over again. In terms of style, Marlo and Shamari are two extremes on the same spectrum. Shamari dresses like she's still in high school with clothes that may be expensive, but look cheap, and Marlo wears unflattering outfits, but since they're high end, she thinks she's the bee's knees. Both need makeovers.

Can we talk about Mama Dennis asking Porsha about prenup details? I'm glad Porsha shut her down. I did find it curious that he didn't tell his mother about the pregnancy. At least that's the way it came across.

The games these ladies play are so damn cringeworthy!  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, Greg honey.  You are not funny, your words of wisdom are lame and you are not a HW.  Please for your own sake, just sit down and take the chemo treatments you so desperately need.

Dear Greg and Nene, this holistic treatment is not going to cure the cancer.  Ask Steve Jobs about holistic treatment. Oh, you can't. He's dead.  I read that Steve had a curable type of pancreatic cancer, but tried holistic treatment first, causing it to get out of control.  Greg looks as bad as someone who is currently on chemotherapy.  Either they are lying and he is getting chemo, or he is seriously ill.  Nene acts like she is tired of taking care of him. If she even did much to take care of him anyway.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Smacky55 said:

This is a good point - and a good idea! I’d love to see the younger women from Atlanta and the younger women of Potomac get together! Can u imagine it?! Porsha, Eva, & Shemari with Candiance, Monique and Ashley. I’d watch that, if only to see how the class-conscious Potomac women handle the sometimes ratchet-ty Atl women.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, nb360 said:
23 hours ago, Smacky55 said:

This is a good point - and a good idea! I’d love to see the younger women from Atlanta and the younger women of Potomac get together! Can u imagine it?! Porsha, Eva, & Shemari with Candiance, Monique and Ashley. I’d watch that, if only to see how the class-conscious Potomac women handle the sometimes ratchet-ty Atl women.

Oh yes. I’d watch that

• Love 3
On 12/17/2018 at 8:19 AM, Smacky55 said:

I agree with you and think Nene see's it, too. She was too quiet and calm when finding out she wasn't invited to the bachelorette weekend. As if she really didn't give a crap that she wasn't invited. Not like her normal raging, loud mouth self. Nene, Cynthia and Marlo are all in their 50's. Different phases of life for sure. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I was with Nene about drawing numbers for room selection, but then she added drawing someone else's name to determine their room. Seriously? It just reeked of trying to start some sort of drama, which did not seem to work.

Is it weird that I liked that this is a nod to the franchises watching each other?  I mean it makes sense but I was like ah, what other franchise is a clusterfuck when it comes to room sele.....ok, ok, she saw that on RHoNY.  

11 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Yessssss, sis. Like, when her stylist brought over those see-through/sparkly numbers, I thought it was 2001 all over again. In terms of style, Marlo and Shamari are two extremes on the same spectrum. Shamari dresses like she's still in high school with clothes that may be expensive, but look cheap, and Marlo wears unflattering outfits, but since they're high end, she thinks she's the bee's knees. Both need makeovers.

Can we talk about Mama Dennis asking Porsha about prenup details? I'm glad Porsha shut her down. I did find it curious that he didn't tell his mother about the pregnancy. At least that's the way it came across.

The games these ladies play are so damn cringeworthy!  

Bothering you too?   Dennis' mother, Ronnie's mother.  Son's mothers period.  a) that's a grown ass man you raised;  b) you're involving yourself in a really specific part of their relationship that does. not. concern. you;  c) if he's got assets worth taking 1/2 of, trust he's already brought it up if it's on his mind ;  d) don't worry you're gonna get your cut.   I hate this meddly nonsense.  Good, bad, indifferent, he chose her.    This irks my spirit so badly I forgot to ask what Porsha said in response?  Lol.  Do you think this was mama Dennis' backwards way of asking if they were considering marriage because I can't tell if they were publicly engaged by this episode. 

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I agree with you and think Nene see's it, too. She was too quiet and calm when finding out she wasn't invited to the bachelorette weekend. As if she really didn't give a crap that she wasn't invited. Not like her normal raging, loud mouth self. Nene, Cynthia and Marlo are all in their 50's. Different phases of life for sure. 

LMAO!!!  It's not funny but I giggled at the impression that with all the showdowns and confrontations Marlo has had, calling her 50 is what would make her cut a bitch.    #LynnWhitfieldTribe

• Love 11

The few times I have been on girls trips I wait for everyone to pick a room and I take what's left. I'm not moving in permanently so it matters not to me if the room is small or has no view. As a military veteran I have learned I need a place to "shit shower and shave." Unless I'm with Mr. Boofish, I don't plan on spending any other time in my room. Why they are so pressed about a few days is beyond me. That includes everyone across all franchises. Not one of these women that I am aware of grew up in privilege. They have all either worked hard for what they have or married someone of means (not knocking that hustle it's absolutely nothing wrong with falling in love in someone who has money) Point being, stop acting like you are not used to ordinary living and non-luxurious accommodations are so beneath you and debauched. That trope needs to retire along with so many others 

• Love 11