Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E30: Eye to Eye

druzy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, teapot said:

sadly, I think Farrah was the only one who did.  Sadly b/c I hate saying anything positive about Farrah!!!!

Did Farrah work while in high school or start when she began her community college thing? Either way, she and Maci were the only ones in this group who didn't actually need to work. I have to say, I kind of miss the mean girl. I wouldn't mind if she came back and they got rid of the two new girls, who are vapid and/or annyoying AF or in the case of the party girl, both.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"What else can you throw at me?!"...I'm assuming the answer is a couple more pillows & a throw blanket?

Brava! Post of the day.

15 hours ago, Stusan said:

Cate just assumes that they will get back together in the octogon house and be a happy family again, as long as they can get this trial separation over with. She should also take her time to contemplate her relationships and actually USE the trial separation instead of wishing the time away.

I do not believe Tyler and Cate were ever happy, not for one minute. 

• Love 8

I’d love to know if the “ therapy” these girls are getting isn’t just a lot of medication and an agreeing person to vent at.  They never seem very self reflective or self aware. The therapist’s job isn’t just to tell you that you’re a victim & its everybody’s fault because that isn’t going to change the way you behave or think.

• Love 16

Amber needs a therapist STAT! Just lying around the house and yelling at Andrew every time he gives some uninformed remedy for her post partum depression or whatever it is will not make her better. I have never seen a person so afflicted with mental health problems that refuses to work the program...no therapy,  just pills. Part of her problem is the lack of any kind of daily reason to get up and be productive. She has no educational goals, never has had a job...just inserts a new man into her sphere every few years for emotional support and basic maid/cook services. Let's see how far she gets without the MTV $$$. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Maci's storyline continues to be about Ryan, who is no longer on the show...it's official, Maci is boring. Jen and Larry were enablers of their son...they seem to be owning that. How long did they know he was using? I read that he's out now and has already hit up Tinder looking for dates. When will Mackenzie finally pull the plug on this stupid relationship? 

Cate and Tyler...Ok...I understand Tyler's frustration with his relationship with Cate but now he's just being cruel. He was just mean spirited and nasty to Cate last night. I felt she was trying to negotiate with him about the separation THAT HE ASKED FOR! Every point or question that she brought up he snapped at her and growled his responses. He's resentful of the new baby that he clearly doesn't want and feels trapped by this new responsibility that will continue to "anchor" him to Cate. Honestly, what the both of them need is separate life coaches. They need to figure out what they should and can do to improve their lives and then make a plan. Tyler needs to work a regular job or go to community college and focus on a career of some sort. Just sitting around being Mr. Mom and tending to all of his substance abusing relatives isn't a life plan for a young guy. Cate needs a life coach to help her map out a plan for healthy lifestyle and activities that she can engage in that help her to keep her depression at bay...getting her endorphins going with regular exercise and a healthy diet would be a good start...stopping smoking and taking some classes that interest her would also be helpful. Just moving into another house isn't going to be the solution.

Bristol/Dakota...they both are annoying. Dakota is an angry guy. I don't know if he was always like this but boy Bristol sure brings out the worst in him...he just oozes snark and pent up rage whenever they "talk". 

Cheyenne...I really don't understand why she was added to the cast. She wasn't a teen when she had Ryder and her only storyline is her relationship with the playboy Cory. Yawn fest.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Amber needs a therapist STAT! Just lying around the house and yelling at Andrew every time he gives some uninformed remedy for her post partum depression or whatever it is will not make her better. I have never seen a person so afflicted with mental health problems that refuses to work the program...no therapy,  just pills. Part of her problem is the lack of any kind of daily reason to get up and be productive. She has no educational goals, never has had a job...just inserts a new man into her sphere every few years for emotional support and basic maid/cook services. Let's see how far she gets without the MTV $$$. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Maci's storyline continues to be about Ryan, who is no longer on the show...it's official, Maci is boring. Jen and Larry were enablers of their son...they seem to be owning that. How long did they know he was using? I read that he's out now and has already hit up Tinder looking for dates. When will Mackenzie finally pull the plug on this stupid relationship? 

Cate and Tyler...Ok...I understand Tyler's frustration with his relationship with Cate but now he's just being cruel. He was just mean spirited and nasty to Cate last night. I felt she was trying to negotiate with him about the separation THAT HE ASKED FOR! Every point or question that she brought up he snapped at her and growled his responses. He's resentful of the new baby that he clearly doesn't want and feels trapped by this new responsibility that will continue to "anchor" him to Cate. Honestly, what the both of them need is separate life coaches. They need to figure out what they should and can do to improve their lives and then make a plan. Tyler needs to work a regular job or go to community college and focus on a career of some sort. Just sitting around being Mr. Mom and tending to all of his substance abusing relatives isn't a life plan for a young guy. Cate needs a life coach to help her map out a plan for healthy lifestyle and activities that she can engage in that help her to keep her depression at bay...getting her endorphins going with regular exercise and a healthy diet would be a good start...stopping smoking and taking some classes that interest her would also be helpful. Just moving into another house isn't going to be the solution.

Bristol/Dakota...they both are annoying. Dakota is an angry guy. I don't know if he was always like this but boy Bristol sure brings out the worst in him...he just oozes snark and pent up rage whenever they "talk". 

Cheyenne...I really don't understand why she was added to the cast. She wasn't a teen when she had Ryder and her only storyline is her relationship with the playboy Cory. Yawn fest.

k, too cold to go for a walk, lunchtime phone Teen Mom OG viewing party for one in my cube.

I think Taylor's a good guy...I get that he was ignorant in his youth, but I think he's got a good heart.

Cate:  "no offense, but Maci can't relate"

(did you notice when they were at lunch, Ty was eating a salad & she was eating fries?)

Maci:  *swigs from her Bud Light, wrangles her eleventy children, folds a T-shirt, buys a house*  "who's offended?"

Amber:  "Cate's also been post-partum."  so has fucking everyone in the world who's had a baby, you moron.

Dakota was soooo gaslighting Bristol, "everything I say is a reaction to YOU."

Cate was gaslighting Tyler:  "you're being selfish!  MY TRIGGERSTRAUMATREATMENT NOW I'M UPSET!"

Amber:  "I QUIT!"

Mackenzie McKee :  *jumping for joy*  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally, I no longer hate Cheyenne, she's just sort of into her own thing.  At least she's in a good mood most of the time.

is there a reunion to this shit-show????  no previews!

• Love 15
56 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Exactly - SHE'S the reason he has any kind of relationship with his kid. She shouldn't feel bad that Ryan is at uncle status. 

Right? Maci and his parents deserve so much appreciation from him, for always trying to put drama aside and come together for Bentley. She hasn't alienated that side of the family in any way. But she could have. He's such a shit. 

• Love 13

Why is Bristol having an entire therapy session about Dakota’s private business??  WTF?

This girl has no boundaries.  

Then she wonders why Dakota doesn’t want to talk to her.  He doesn’t trust her and knows she only comes around to instigate him with the MTV cameras.

Bristol is so annoying, too.  Farrah accuses Bristol of trying to be her.  I see it now!  Lol!

• Love 13

After traveling over the Cate and Ty forum I sadly read that my “divorce is already close to being finished in Tyler’s mind” is fuckin’ null as he said the separation was “PERFECT for us!” 🤢 

Keep telling yourself that Tyler, as you’re only hurting yourselves and the children by prolonging your true happiness. You’re not happy in your marriage. I know it’s sad to cut a relationship that’s been going since you were 13 but damn, if you’re relationship is THAT STRONG then it can survive a break where you BOTH have one or two relationships with other people to experience an adult relationship that started as an adult not as a child to truly see what you want in a mate.

I met my first husband at 15 and by 27 I was fooling myself into thinking it was a fairytale because “we’ve been together since we were kids!” I finally asked for a separation where we agreed to see other people to see what it was like to start a relationship as an adult with adult wants and needs and I ended up finding my true love.

My first adult relationship had real adult romance, discussions and he helped me grow as a person as my “childhood sweetheart” kept me acting like we always did - like a stunted child. Being with my second and final husband taught me how to be a WOMAN, a business lady and strong and independent person severed from my teenage relationship. Had I still been with my first husband I’m afraid we would still be sitting here 10 years later eating Taco Bell and playing video games as that is what HE IS STILL DOING. 

• Love 22
17 hours ago, druzy said:

Why is Cory taking a bow for doing what a father should be doing and why does Cate think she can help Amber with her depression? What is she going to do- give Amber the contact information for the spa? She can text that.

I think Cate is on a referral program!  You know they kick her back money or refer 5 people and you get a free stay!  

Look at Cate being there for Amber.  Dragging Nova away from her routine to go be around someone who is going to act negative and talk about suicide.    FFS....what about Nova?  Can she have a normal childhood??  

Tyler is so disgusted with Cate.  I wonder what really happened?  He has totally checked out.  

He is less angry.  Less judgmental.  A little more mature this season. 

I think he is a making a run for it.  You live here.  I live in the new house.  I think they should separate and do this honestly.

It is the only way Cate will step up and do something and be a parent.   If Cate chooses to be on the couch and keep Nova at Tyler’s then......it is more obvious.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’d love to know if the “ therapy” these girls are getting isn’t just a lot of medication and an agreeing person to vent at.  They never seem very self reflective or self aware. The therapist’s job isn’t just to tell you that you’re a victim & its everybody’s fault because that isn’t going to change the way you behave or think.

I've never been to therapy but my very difficult to deal with bi-polar sister went to therapy and counseling.  After her counseling or therapy sessions I would get calls from her w a bunch of bullshit her therapist/counselor told her to tell me.  It was always some crap about how *I* (or our mom) had victimized her.  She would even give me psych diagnosis her counselor/therapist had slapped on me.  All based on my crazy sister's lies.  No self awareness or insight.  All therapy/counseling did was give her lots of psycho babble to spew on everybody else.

I think it difficult to find a good therapist or counselor these days.  Cate reminds me of my sister.  Time wasted on therapy and counseling and they seem to get worse instead of better.  My sister also gave up a baby for adoption.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Look, if MTV paid me $300k to film me being an asshole, I will gladly take it and turn off the comments on my SM. But I’m older than these girls and don’t care  , so there’s that.

Yassssss!  She needs to go to Krav Maga class and keep it going!

She is not a good mom. Taking your child to do fun stuff for a few hours  is not being a good mom.  Do we ever see Leah just hanging out at her house??  Nooooo!  We see Leah at Gary’s happy interacting with everyone like a normal little girl.  

When Amber was with Matt she would not honor her visition because she was a shut-in having sex and doing drugs.  Amber even (said) she had a miscarriage.  So, she would have 3 baby daddies today. All while ‘working’ on relationship with Leah. Then Amber would tell Gary she missed visitation because of her BP, BPD and Couch Depression.

Just like you said.  Turn off the comments if you don’t want to hear the truth!  

So, what was the deal with Ryan’s dad?  

Did he have chewing tabbaco in his bottom lip??  What a disgusting man.  He gives me Butch vibes.  Secret druggie or alcoholic. I don’t believe anything they have to say.

I love how Maci and her husband sat there with BS in their eyes! 

They have blamed Maci for a lot of stuff......but, act like their druggie deadbeat son cannot do any wrong. Does he pay child support???

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 9

As much as I've grown to dislike Cate over the past season or two, I still felt badly for her when Tyler was talking about their looming separation.  I've been in that kind of limbo hell in relationships (although thankfully with no kids involved) and know what a special form of torture that is.  Ironically, not one of those relationships lasted...thank God...and I've been with my stable, loving husband for 30 years.

Someone mentioned upthread that Maci didn't look pregnant in one of their scenes.  Is she?

• Love 3

I can't  help but think that Cate was secretly pissed ahe had to bring Nova with her to visit Amber.

So Ryan feels like he is Bentley's uncle and he blames Mimi Jen for feeling that way?  Sure, Jan. IMO, it was very obvious since the first season of Teen Men that Ryan never interested in being a father. 

• Love 11

Amber... you're not gonna fool me with this. If you are feeling so poorly, go to the hospital. You have the money for it. If the show affects your mental health so badly, quit in a respectable manner. I'm sure they would understand and replace you. But no, they are used to your dramatics. You want them to create fiction. That's called a drama. If you want to be seen differently and you are different as you insist then it shouldn't be that hard for them to show that. From what I understand, you have some control over what they film and when they are around. So if you wanna be seen frolicking about as a good mother... schedule it. It's called show, don't tell. But you're not going to do anything different because you crave attention, all attention and I'm still watching so... there you go.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Quilty said:

Cory isn't nearly as cute as he thinks he is. That stupid smile when he gave cheyann flowers was so phony. He tries way too hard.

Omg, and the tufts of curls spilling from the front of his hat, just shut up Cory's curls.

Amber is a lying liar face who lies. She was not going to kill herself after Andrew & James went to bed, and if she was. ANDREW would not have noticed. All lies to continue her "story". She actually thought constantly spouting about depression would make her a sympathetic "character" on the show, and when this shit finally blew up in her lazy ass face, she got MAD...not "depressed", MAD. She continues to have anger issues, not "oh, I'm soooooo sad" issues. 

I saw more chemistry between Cate & Amber on the couch than I have with either of them & their respective "partners". When you think about it, they really are soulmates. Now this is a "story" I can get on board with & actually believe. 

Nova is so cute. I think she would really thrive in a "normal" environment. 

Shallow: Larry has botox. Tyler needs ProActiv. 

This show is done. 

• Love 24
28 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Omg, and the tufts of curls spilling from the front of his hat, just shut up Cory's curls.

Amber is a lying liar face who lies. She was not going to kill herself after Andrew & James went to bed, and if she was. ANDREW would not have noticed. All lies to continue her "story". She actually thought constantly spouting about depression would make her a sympathetic "character" on the show, and when this shit finally blew up in her lazy ass face, she got MAD...not "depressed", MAD. She continues to have anger issues, not "oh, I'm soooooo sad" issues. 

I saw more chemistry between Cate & Amber on the couch than I have with either of them & their respective "partners". When you think about it, they really are soulmates. Now this is a "story" I can get on board with & actually believe. 

Nova is so cute. I think she would really thrive in a "normal" environment. 

Shallow: Larry has botox. Tyler needs ProActiv. 

This show is done. 

That's the problem with Amber, anyone that does not agree with whatever she is spouting off, they are automatically the devil and get the Amber treatment. When things don't go her way she flies off the handle or when the attention is off of her she has to create a new drama or ailment for herself to get the attention and the 'oh poor pitiful me' act going, so that people will tell her not to leave and she is so wonderful. 

• Love 7
On 12/17/2018 at 10:01 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Amber, you have chosen this life and everything you have been criticized for is what you’ve chosen to show us. Yes, it’s edited but they can only work with what they’ve got. I haven’t seen you parenting, working, volunteering, being a friend to others or really doing much else other than whining, bitching or being angry. You can always not re sign your contract if you aren’t happy.

My favorite part of her meltdown was, after claiming that MTV purposely doesn't air her doing positive things and that her portrayal isn't accurate, she goes, "Well, it's showing how I live my life, so I guess it's true..." Yeah, Amber, there's that little detail. MTV totally sucks except for... how much you suck.

11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

@teapot agree.  I think I’ve mentioned it in passing before, but I don’t recall when we “met” any of these TM’s (including TM2) that any of these girls had jobs, even as teenagers.  Which to me is odd.  I had a part time in HS (K-Mart, yo!) as did most my friends.  At minimum you would think Cate and Amber who came from lower income households would have been working at McD’s or the like from age 14/15.

Farrah always had jobs. I think Maci had a "normal" job when she was in high school, then she worked making speeches on the Abstinence Only tour circuit (like Bristol). Kailyn had a job at a store when she was a teen. Cate and Ty worked as spokespeople for Bethany. Jenelle had a job at a restaurant that was featured on the show and I think maybe a couple of other jobs like that when she was younger. I think Chelsea worked as a receptionist or assistant or something at a tanning salon before she graduated from beauty school and worked as an aesthetician.

As with so many other things, I think the shows hurt them long-term because they were able to make decent money from public appearances, books, and shilling crap on SM pretty early on, in addition to their salaries from the shows. None of them really developed as spokespeople or authors, so that "work experience" won't be of much value once the show is over.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Someone mentioned upthread that Maci didn't look pregnant in one of their scenes.  Is she?

That was me. There was the photo of Maci with her family on Halloween dressed as the Scooby Doo bunch where there is an obvious photoshopping of Bintley's elbow where it looks like she was trying to hide something. In the episode, Halloween happened before they were sitting, talking on their bed and she definitely did not look pregnant there. However, MTV is notorious for the way they edit - the scene of Maci and Taylor talking in bed could have been months before Halloween - who knows?

Anyhoo - there is speculation that Maci is preggars, but no confirmation.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

My favorite part of her meltdown was, after claiming that MTV purposely doesn't air her doing positive things and that her portrayal isn't accurate, she goes, "Well, it's showing how I live my life, so I guess it's true..." Yeah, Amber, there's that little detail. MTV totally sucks except for... how much you suck.

Farrah always had jobs. I think Maci had a "normal" job when she was in high school, then she worked making speeches on the Abstinence Only tour circuit (like Bristol). Kailyn had a job at a store when she was a teen. Cate and Ty worked as spokespeople for Bethany. Jenelle had a job at a restaurant that was featured on the show and I think maybe a couple of other jobs like that when she was younger. I think Chelsea worked as a receptionist or assistant or something at a tanning salon before she graduated from beauty school and worked as an aesthetician.

As with so many other things, I think the shows hurt them long-term because they were able to make decent money from public appearances, books, and shilling crap on SM pretty early on, in addition to their salaries from the shows. None of them really developed as spokespeople or authors, so that "work experience" won't be of much value once the show is over.

Jenelle only had one job at a restaurant and got fired. 

• Love 2

Kailyn worked at Wal-Mart. That's where she met that one white boyfriend she had.

I can't muster up any type of feeling for Amber even when she says she is suicidal. As someone who has had to have facility stays for depression and suicidal ideation it makes me feel bad that I don't feel bad.  Maybe I'm just a horrible person or maybe I'm suspicious that it's not a genuine cry for help. Like Pete Davidson over the weekend. It was so dramatic. But then we have so many people that take their own lives that surprise us (in the media and in real life). It's really hard to take seriously when there are so many crying wolf stories.

Cheyenne is the definition of "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free".  I think that term was originally used to refer to sleeping with someone before marriage so he wouldn't marry you but in this case it's Cheyenne giving Cory the family and the pats on the back he gets for just doing what a father should yet he will not commit to her. There are too many girls out there for him to have, he basically told her that they shouldn't go clubbing together.  Of course she's at another elaborate party. I've started to notice Ryder is often the only child around???

Tyler looking at his phone while Cate was talking about her therapist and then walking away on the porch. It's because it never ends!!! Cate: "I'm learning in therapy...." shouldn't you have learned that by now?  At first I was going to make fun of her for finding another excuse to leave to leave Nova but she took her with.  But as someone stated above it was to go to a place with more crying and talk of suicide. 

MacDog didn't mind ragging on Maci last season but now she doesn't have an in with the show she sure doesn't mind buddying up to her!!  Maci is boring but continues to forgive people who trash her on tv. Remember all of Larry's drunken threats that he was going to expose her?  That being said I think their talk this episode was pretty touching. She, like Chelsea, doesn't have a story line and that's probably how it should be.   The show really needs to take a break right now. Come back in 8-10 years. We would be excited to see a reunion. Come back to us when the kids are graduating. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Calm81 said:

IF I were Amber, I’d spend that two weeks of filming purposely refusing to sit down or be seen crying, bitching or avoiding Leah. I would be vertical the whole two weeks, smiling, playing with both kids and cooking and doing outdoorsy shit just so that MTV couldn’t get ANY NEGATIVE FOOTAGE!!! It’s only two weeks - damn, be creative Amber!!!!!

You're way smarter than Amber. Only a few have changed how they are portrayed. Ryan, Amber and Adam are three that have been completely useless from day one.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Amber quits the show for the upteenth time. I would love to see MTV say Okay, you are free to leave. And of course she won’t quit-this is all a ploy for her Stans to beg her to stay and shower her with compliments.

It gets me more annoyed than it should that the producers feed into their crap. I get that they're trying to be professional by not responding in a rude way especially because they're being filmed, but if these girls scream at you and curse you out for doing your job, then say something back to them! tell them that they are not being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to be filmed doing day to day fun activities.. They are being paid to do what normal people would never want filmed. It really grinds my gears that the girls are never put in their place. Good, Amber. Quit. Please do us the favor and give someone who deserves the money a chance. Also, I'm so sick of hearing about being too depressed to see boo boo since the show started.. The kid is 10 years old. Just admit that you are too lazy to be a parent and get on with it.

Dakota is another one bashing the series now saying that parenting is more than sitting around talking about your ex all day and that the series is trailer trash... yetttttt... i guarantee he signed up for the next season.

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why is Ryan even still on the show? Didn’t he quit?

Well, technically he hasn't been on this season. He's been in rehab. His parents have always filmed without him. But I do wonder why were getting little snippets of Mack. 

• Love 4

Curious question-everyone on this show refers to "post-partum depression" as just "post-partum". Do people usually refer to it like that? It really drives me up a wall because it makes them sound so ridiculously lazy they can't even be bothered to say the word "depression". I'm probably crazy, just curious if it bothered anyone else haha!

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, BXD said:

Curious question-everyone on this show refers to "post-partum depression" as just "post-partum". Do people usually refer to it like that? It really drives me up a wall because it makes them sound so ridiculously lazy they can't even be bothered to say the word "depression". I'm probably crazy, just curious if it bothered anyone else haha!

No. The people on the show are lazy, uneducated fools. On a private moms group on FB, anyone who has ever suffered post-partum depression refers to it as that, or PPD.

• Love 10
On 12/18/2018 at 12:42 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Exactly. The best therapist I ever had told me I couldn't force people to change what they do/who they are, but I CAN control my reactions (or lack of reaction, etc) to them and the behavior they've continually engaged in (and aren't likely to change).  The only things these girls can change is their own reactions and behavior.  For as much as they talk about "working on myself," these chicks really just like to blame others. 

• Love 19
30 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I keep seeing previews of Farrah on Ex on the Beach and who is going to be her ex? Simon??

I keep seeing that too and wondered. I guess it would be Simon-but then remember there was that guy she scared off when she moved ( think the first time??) to Texas maybe.... they went boating and she was scaring him off about how serious he should be and relating to Sophia. Remember him? That's the only other beau I can recall.

• Love 2

Amber is so dumb.  Her histrionics is going to be the cause of her sad history repeating itself.

When Andrew has enough he will take James with him......just like Gary with Leah.

She has done and said too much on camera.  Amber wants sympathy, but it is the child’s safety first.

’I was waiting for baby to go to sleep to kill myself.’    Ummmm, no judge is going to play with this.

Andrew just chills with baby and encourages Amber on camera playing the perfect partner. He is too calm! 

Tyler is so checked out I wonder if he is also giving Cate enough rope to hang herself on camera.....so, he can have primary custody of Nova....???  Cate is going to be acting up again next season with Teslee and her PPD.

I know it is not their fault and it is an illness, but what Father wants to leave their kids alone with someone always talking about suicide???

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 7
On 12/18/2018 at 1:40 PM, politichick said:

I kind of miss the mean girl. I wouldn't mind if she came back

YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!

On 12/18/2018 at 1:51 PM, kicksave said:

I have never seen a person so afflicted with mental health problems that refuses to work the program...no therapy,  just pills. Part of her problem is the lack of any kind of daily reason to get up and be productive

A couple of years ago I had a medical problem that turned into anxiety and then depression.  Yes the pills are awesome but I found out that getting up and signing up for shifts and getting back to a normal schedule did wonders.  Adding pills to the normalcy was heaven...................[whispers - I grew up in the 60s 70s don't judge me]

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I keep seeing previews of Farrah on Ex on the Beach and who is going to be her ex? Simon??

Gravestone washes up on beach.............................I'll show myself out.

Cheyenne - I like her and she is a good mother and Cory is a good dad.  Pretty normal.

Tyler - I am rooting for him.  Maybe Cate has to hit bottom to find her way out.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, BXD said:

Not just you - that's one of my biggest pet peeves!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

Gravestone washes up on beach.............................I'll show myself out

Oh please, I'm way worse. I saw the commercial and said it was the army consisting of James deen / derek walking on water / uber driver she accused of leering / guy on the pedal boat from Austin/ muscle.guy from season she lived in fort Lauderdale without Sophia prior to porn / Arabian guy at casino who she was escorting with. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 12/17/2018 at 10:00 PM, Emmierose said:

Catelynn is a sad sack and a life suck, but I’d pay money to watch her finally tell Tyler to fuck off already. 

She's too timid, too much of a people pleaser.  Even when she tries to assert herself she uses the therapist as an excuse, like her therapist told her be assertive.  I hope she learns to stand up to people.  And fuck that little worm Tyler for saying he wants a trial separation and then dragging his feet.  Really, he wouldn't move in to the new house, alone, because they were working on the porch?   And when Catelynn pushes for him to do it already he stomps away crying about why can't he do anything for himself.  She asked him to do it already!  For himself!   

• Love 8
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not just you - that's one of my biggest pet peeves!

There’s post partum depression and post partum psychosis. It’s obvious that none of these people bothered to look up a definition of post partum conditions. Again...lazy slackers.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Quilty said:

When Nova smiles she looks so nervous and strained. Like she's smiling because she knows that's what her parents want to see and doesn't want to disappoint them.

That’s a bit deep for a three year old to be thinking.  She’s a smiley kid.  She seems to have a good natured personality, pretty ordinary sweet little girl.  It’s nice that she’ll have a real sister for a companion.  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, kicksave said:

There’s post partum depression and post partum psychosis. It’s obvious that none of these people bothered to look up a definition of post partum conditions. Again...lazy slackers.

Okay, dumb question here, but isn't their whole life after giving birth technically "post partum"?    Or does that term only apply to a specific medical condition?   I'm on my couch eating cheetos and too lazy to look it up...

• Love 6

I am so Team Dakota it's stupid.  I think he's absolutely correct:  when they try to talk to each other about their interpersonal problems, they always end up yelling and never get anywhere--and the time for trying to fix their interpersonal problems was indeed while they were married.  What does it matter now if they get along with each other or not--*except*--as Dakota keeps saying, when there's some issue involving their kids.  There really isn't any reason for them to communicate at all, given how badly they do it, except about what's going on with their daughters.  It is totally typical of Bristol-Meyers that after being told explicitly not to push Dakota's buttons, she started out by criticizing him.  What on earth was the point of that stupid convo?

I get it that living or even dealing with someone so damaged as Dakota would be infuriating, and I'm not sure I could have done it, especially at Bristol-Meyers' age.  But this truth makes it all the more important to listen to her therapist and not trigger him, and listen to him when he says he sees no reason to talk to her unless there's something about their children the other one needs to know.

I'm afraid that Bristol-Meyers is so intent on portraying herself as the responsible co-parent who "keeps communication open" and is the better parent than Dakota--which she may well be, but for which I've seen no evidence--that she behaves in a way that guarantees she will not get what she wants--or rather, will get what she wants:  more air time and a renewal for next year.

Please, for the love of god, MTV, NO MORE BRISTOL.  Don't feed the troll.

• Love 6