Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E30: Eye to Eye

druzy
  • Start Topic

Catelynn visits Amber and when she returns home, Tyler moves out to start the trial separation.

Bristol seeks advice from a PTSD counselor.

Cheyenne and Cory hook up.

Maci meets up with Jen and Larry to come up with a plan for when Ryan returns.

Airs December 17, 2018

• Love 5

I'm ready to live chat this bitch. Anyone with me?

---

Ready for Cate and Ty to get on with it. If he's delayed from moving into the octagon house which puts her in the 30+ weeks range, then they're really turning this footage around fast.

---

At least Cory and Cheyanne seem more like adults than the rest of them do.

---

Why is Amber on social media if everyone is saying mean things? If it's an obligation for MTV, then turn off the comments!

---

COMMERCIALS!

Edited by Stusan
Adding info...
  • Love 12

Maci isn't looking pregnant in the gray and black hoodie.  And it's not a TTM hoodie! Why do they all always have discussions in their beds?

---

Oh, no. Dakota and Bristol. Don't care. This is the problem with watching this live. I can't fast forward.

7 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think this show should have "talking heads" (individual interviews e.g. The Real Housewives and Vanderpump Rules) instead of voice overs. Also, the people asking the questions should be one of us.

I nominate you, @druzy!

• Love 6

Why is Cory taking a bow for doing what a father should be doing and why does Cate think she can help Amber with her depression? What is she going to do- give Amber the contact information for the spa? She can text that.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 24

GARE-BEAR!!! 

---

Wow! Cate brought NOVA with her! And there she goes - suggesting the spa. 

Amber - stop reading the F'in comments!!!

10 minutes ago, druzy said:

What is she going to do- give Amber the contact information for the spa? She can text that.

What emojis do you use for that text? 😩+🏝=😁

---

Dakota and Bristol. She's freaking annoying, but he's always an asshole.

---

Mama Jen, taking the blame for Ryan's faults. And Larry always has the chew in. When does the mouth cancer start?

Edited by Stusan
More Schtuff.
  • Love 18

Have we ever seen Kim's husband Bill? Or heard him talk? Is he on the gravy train now?

---

Don't care about your hookup, Cheyenne.

---

2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Since when does Tyler have a Southern Accent?

Ha! Maybe he thinks it shows his acting chops?

• Love 7
Just now, Stusan said:

Have we ever seen Kim's husband Bill? Or heard him talk? Is he on the gravy train now?

---

Don't care about your hookup, Cheyenne.

---

Ha! Maybe he thinks it shows his acting chops?

We were introduced to Kim's husband in the episode that Amber's (Tyler's sister) boyfriend was wearing an "ankle bracelet".

image.thumb.png.ba505cbf5e911f0bbfc0c0bda0fcf9b4.png

image.png.b0c70379e15049f666ad29cf43ad2521.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

Amber, you have chosen this life and everything you have been criticized for is what you’ve chosen to show us. Yes, it’s edited but they can only work with what they’ve got. I haven’t seen you parenting, working, volunteering, being a friend to others or really doing much else other than whining, bitching or being angry. You can always not re sign your contract if you aren’t happy.

Sorry, haven't watched yet, but this? The few times she has gotten up off her ass, MTV HAS actually shown it! Ambular is 99% sloth. She should be thankful they've shown any footage of her upright. 

Good on mental health advisor Cate for actually bringing Nova with her! Another 1% phenomenon.

• Love 16

I know it's the editing but it looked like Maci and Taylor were trying not to smile when they were with Ryan's parents. Maci always does that annoying thing with her mouth when shes trying to look pensive. Mackenzie trucking up that long ass uphill driveway with the stroller - Taylor, be a gentleman and run and help her.

Amber, if I flipped out on my boss like that, security would be throwing me to the curb. The problem here is Amber thinks she has some sort in talent. "I've been on this ^&>= show for 10 years !" And Amber, you are a lot of things, but funny is not one of them. 

I ff the new girls but I did see Cheyenne talk about her night with Whatever His Name Is. She's so ladylike. 

I am seeing Cate's side here,somewhat. Tyler, are you leaving or not ? You're the one who wants this trial separation and keeps talking about it . Leave, already  !

Edited by Chris Knight
  • Love 15

In Cate's delusional mind she just wants to get the separation over with so everything will go back to normal. Normal being Cate going back to the spa when she has an "anxiety" attack. Tyler's not so innocent, he plays the martyr role too. 

• Love 24

There's a lot i don't like about Maci, but I continue to be impressed with the relationship she built with, and maintains, with Ryan's parents. 

I completely agree with this.  I also have a ton of reservations about Maci, but her children seem to be thriving, especially in comparison to the other children on the TM franchises.

And I don't know why Amber was upset about how she is portrayed - instead of the normal footage we get of Amber complaining on the couch, tonight was different - MTV filmed her complaining in her bed.    

Edited by kit.kat343
  • Love 19

Amber can lose me with how they've ruined her.  She would be barely scraping by if it weren't for those MTV checks.  She would have to get her dead ass off of the sofa or bed, and she wouldn't have any of her minions to do stuff for her so she doesn't have to get out of bed or the sofa.  Don't read the social media if it bothers you so much.  She needs anger management stat.    When has she not said she was depressed?  Oh, and Leah doesn't want to hang around with you because Gary's wife (forget her name) has been the real maternal influence in her life.  She's stable, gets off the bed or sofa, and actually does stuff for her and with her.  You want Leah to come to you - just because you are her bio mother.  She's like a possession to you, plus you're jealous now.

I think I could've told Bristol what not to say to Dakota - as much as that counselor did.  Don't push any triggers he has.  Don't get into an argument.  Well, duh.  Did I hear her ex say - to his family - that he didn't really understand all this co-parenting stuff.  Just tell me when the kids are sick, and I'll tell you when they're sick, that's all we have to do.  Not just PTSD but stupid.  And Bristol, congrats on picking such a winner.  I heard she didn't like how she was being portrayed.  1.  Don't go on reality tv, 2., Don't get in continual fights with your ex on tv, 3.  Don't talk shit about your ex on tv - or anywhere it can be spread around.    Not sure if Tripp wanted to be in contact with the ex or not.  He looked a little scared - so not sure scared of Bristol's reaction if he said yes or scared of Dakota.   I remember these two fighting in the media when she had their first baby.  One said it wasn't Dakota's child, etc,. etc.  

I don't know who the other couples were.  Pass.

Maci - she was trying to be supportive of Bentley, and Ryan's parents.  I felt sorry for Ryan's parents, but damn, then enabled him or turned a blind eye.  

Tyler wants out of that marriage.  He's not thrilled about not Carly#2.  He basically said so with his dad.  He hasn't been able to be a young guy.   I am wondering if he thought when they put Carly up for adoption that gradually he could get out of that relationship with Cate.  Cate will not let him go without lots of drama.  Tyler feels like he is a martyr for staying with Cate; if he wanted out, he should've gotten out years ago - walked away, gone away to school or whatever.  Why do I get the feeling that Cate really blames Tyler for the adoption? And no number of replacement Carly's will fill that void for Cate.  They need to separate now, while there is possibly some time for them to move on and have happy lives.

• Love 12

• I love the sloth with the blanket in the corner of the TV when Amber's scenes come up. MTV is like, really bitch? You think WE ruined your name? I guess you never learned not to bite the hand that feeds you.

• Man, Tyler really hates Cate. Hates. Her.

• Bristol must have really pissed off MTV. They showed her true colors, trying to use the show to slander her ex-husbands. She is a nightmare.

• Love 18

Bristol and Dakota fighting is like nails on a chalkboard. I willl say, however, that Dakota had the best point: maybe Bristol should have been trying to work on those things while they were still married. 

Amber needs a hobby (because we know a job isn’t realistic) to take up her time so she doesn’t spend all day and night reading every single thing that’s typed about her online. I’m sure it would be difficult to ignore what people say about you, but if it’s causing you so many problems, why not quit? Delete your Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Problem solved. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Amber can lose me with how they've ruined her.  She would be barely scraping by if it weren't for those MTV checks.  She would have to get her dead ass off of the sofa or bed, and she wouldn't have any of her minions to do stuff for her so she doesn't have to get out of bed or the sofa.  Don't read the social media if it bothers you so much.  She needs anger management stat.    When has she not said she was depressed?  Oh, and Leah doesn't want to hang around with you because Gary's wife (forget her name) has been the real maternal influence in her life.  She's stable, gets off the bed or sofa, and actually does stuff for her and with her.  You want Leah to come to you - just because you are her bio mother.  She's like a possession to you, plus you're jealous now.

I think I could've told Bristol what not to say to Dakota - as much as that counselor did.  Don't push any triggers he has.  Don't get into an argument.  Well, duh.  Did I hear her ex say - to his family - that he didn't really understand all this co-parenting stuff.  Just tell me when the kids are sick, and I'll tell you when they're sick, that's all we have to do.  Not just PTSD but stupid.  And Bristol, congrats on picking such a winner.  I heard she didn't like how she was being portrayed.  1.  Don't go on reality tv, 2., Don't get in continual fights with your ex on tv, 3.  Don't talk shit about your ex on tv - or anywhere it can be spread around.    Not sure if Tripp wanted to be in contact with the ex or not.  He looked a little scared - so not sure scared of Bristol's reaction if he said yes or scared of Dakota.   I remember these two fighting in the media when she had their first baby.  One said it wasn't Dakota's child, etc,. etc.  

I don't know who the other couples were.  Pass.

Maci - she was trying to be supportive of Bentley, and Ryan's parents.  I felt sorry for Ryan's parents, but damn, then enabled him or turned a blind eye.  

Tyler wants out of that marriage.  He's not thrilled about not Carly#2.  He basically said so with his dad.  He hasn't been able to be a young guy.   I am wondering if he thought when they put Carly up for adoption that gradually he could get out of that relationship with Cate.  Cate will not let him go without lots of drama.  Tyler feels like he is a martyr for staying with Cate; if he wanted out, he should've gotten out years ago - walked away, gone away to school or whatever.  Why do I get the feeling that Cate really blames Tyler for the adoption? And no number of replacement Carly's will fill that void for Cate.  They need to separate now, while there is possibly some time for them to move on and have happy lives.

No one ruined Amber's name except herself. She has had years to fucking leave this show and chooses not to. She is the one sitting and laying around. She is the one who isn't a true mom. She is the one that chose drugs and went to jail. She is the one that got with Matt, got back on the pillses. She is the one that hit Gary, yelled at Matt and said how he beat her and acted like a fucking lunatic in MBC. She is the one acting all this way, it isn't MTV. And as the infamous Heather B said, they only putting out there what you put out there.  Amber has been fucking crazy since day one. She blames EVERYONE ELSE, for her actions and never accepts blame for what SHE HAS DONE. No one made her hit Gary, do drugs, post up at everyone on MBC. Fact is, Amber thinks she is above everyone else, no matter how much love she sends to everyone every night. 

Amber like the poster above, needs to get off the couch, do something, quit laying around. Like I said in another thread, she jumped into this relationship, Amber is not a happy person anyway. She got into this relationship for the wrong reasons (she hates to be alone, needed another manservant, and revenge on Matt) then she got pregnant right away. Amber doesn't process shit, she jumps into things without thinking. Drugs, Matt, pregnancy and relationship with Hagrid. If bitch would slow down, be by herself, do something besides lay in bed, then maybe she would have an identity other than Leah's birthmom, Matt's girlfriend,  Hagrid's girlfriend and James' mom. But if anyone tells her that she is going to fly off the handle and mope around. Amber has done all this shit to herself. She invites MTV in, she kept MTV in, she has made all those decisions no one else have. Stand up and take ownership of them.

• Love 19

Cheyenne, hooking up with Cory again, knowing his history, was not that smart. He told you everything you need to know. He is not willing to give up his sleeping around ( and if he’s only good for a few minutes I doubt he has a lot of repeat customers) so just be happy that he has been around for Jagger, though having a reality show attached to her may have helped, and don’t try for a relationship. You will be disappointed and it will drive him away for sure!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mambo Gladys said:

Amber needs a hobby (because we know a job isn’t realistic) to take up her time so she doesn’t spend all day and night reading every single thing that’s typed about her online. I’m sure it would be difficult to ignore what people say about you, but if it’s causing you so many problems, why not quit? Delete your Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Problem solved. 

She can't quit social media because she loves the fans that praise her.  It's like a gambling addiction, when you win it's great, when you lose it feels awful.  Maybe her man of the day can go in and delete all the negative comments for her so she only sees the nice ones.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Cheyenne, hooking up with Cory again, knowing his history, was not that smart. He told you everything you need to know. He is not willing to give up his sleeping around ( and if he’s only good for a few minutes I doubt he has a lot of repeat customers) so just be happy that he has been around for Jagger, though having a reality show attached to her may have helped, and don’t try for a relationship. You will be disappointed and it will drive him away for sure!

And what do you want to bet that they skipped the condom again?

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

And what do you want to bet that they skipped the condom again?

Gross, but probably true.  I wouldn't touch Corey even if he had 10 condoms on.  Haha.  And when they conceived Ryder it lasted 2 minutes.  That was funny.  I'm sure He appreciated that Cheyenne shared that.  She has has a party every single episode,hasn't she?

This was really a dreadfully depressing episode, except for the sweet Shirley family.  I wish them nothing but the best. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mambo Gladys said:

Bristol and Dakota fighting is like nails on a chalkboard. I willl say, however, that Dakota had the best point: maybe Bristol should have been trying to work on those things while they were still married. 

I haven't watched this season really  (not sure if I knew it was on ) so just catching on that Bristol and Cheyenne are new.

Regarding Bristol and Dakota (seriously- can we talk about ahead of their time names??)  I don't know the background /story with them, but I also thought that he was right when she was saying she wanted to understand him and he said the time for that was when they were married.

Amber- ---she thinks she is a true celebrity and that she matters. I am sure it's not pleasant reading trash talk about yourself but honestly it's so true that if she did not have MTV she would not be lounging around (sloth- love it!) day in and day out with new hair styles and clothing and having the babydad tending to the new baby. Does she even hold the baby? ( maybe she does but I don't think I saw that). She really needs to work on herself and her family (if she cares) and get off the show if it is being toxic.

Cate --- it's just sad to me when you think about the families that she and Tyler grew up with, and how there is no common sense (and I don't mean this to sound mean, but very limited intelligence). I thought I would die when they were looking in the appliance store for Tyler's moving out. The salesman said when is the ETA . I believe he meant, when do you need it or when are you moving or something...........Cate had no idea and replied that they need fridge, microwave, all the appliances.

And, maybe they didn't show it but they didnt even look up from their cell phone to see what appliances there were. The salesman said sure I can help or something like that. 

Who does that? Go to an appliance store and let them fill your order with no input???

Sorry- on a rant

• Love 12

I would not ever want Amber to hurt herself or entertain those kind of destructive thoughts. No matter how distasteful I find her behavior to be (screaming down the phone at Larry is a prime example), I do wish she could find some peace. I believe her when she says she's depressed. I also think she's inherently lazy and that's compounding her depression to the state she exists in now, where she seldom seems to leave the bed/couch. And it's easier for her to feed all her negative feelings by dwelling in the cesspool of her SM than it is to actually put in the time to resolve her issues. She's directing all her attention to the online hate so she can remove herself from any culpability in her depression. It's become "people on SM make me unhappy" and "the cameras in my face make me unhappy." And that may well be true to a degree, but I fully believe Amber wouldn't be a happy person even if TM never existed. Her problems start from within, and the only person who can fix things is her. I truly hope she can achieve a more stable headspace, as she has two beautiful children who deserve their mom at her best.

• Love 18
51 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

Amber- ---she thinks she is a true celebrity and that she matters. I am sure it's not pleasant reading trash talk about yourself but honestly it's so true that if she did not have MTV she would not be lounging around (sloth- love it!) day in and day out with new hair styles and clothing and having the babydad tending to the new baby. Does she even hold the baby? ( maybe she does but I don't think I saw that). She really needs to work on herself and her family (if she cares) and get off the show if it is being toxic.

I’m not so sure about that.  Without the MTV money I see Amber on welfare and SSI disability.   She may not have all the things and vacations, but I really don’t see her a wage earner going to a job every day.

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m not so sure about that.  Without the MTV money I see Amber on welfare and SSI disability.   She may not have all the things and vacations, but I really don’t see her a wage earner going to a job every day.

I feel like she'd think she was too good for a job, no matter where she was at.

• Love 10

@teapot agree.  I think I’ve mentioned it in passing before, but I don’t recall when we “met” any of these TM’s (including TM2) that any of these girls had jobs, even as teenagers.  Which to me is odd.  I had a part time in HS (K-Mart, yo!) as did most my friends.  At minimum you would think Cate and Amber who came from lower income households would have been working at McD’s or the like from age 14/15.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

@teapot agree.  I think I’ve mentioned it in passing before, but I don’t recall when we “met” any of these TM’s (including TM2) that any of these girls had jobs, even as teenagers.  Which to me is odd.  I had a part time in HS (K-Mart, yo!) as did most my friends.  At minimum you would think Cate and Amber who came from lower income households would have been working at McD’s or the like from age 14/15.

sadly, I think Farrah was the only one who did.  Sadly b/c I hate saying anything positive about Farrah!!!!

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

Taylor, be a gentleman and run and help her.

I really like Taylor.  I think he has made Maci a better, non-hitting, mom.

12 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

What would Cate of done otherwise?  Her home life was horrible and the child would have been taken away, probably, anyways.  The child has a good life that should console Cate.  Both Cate and Tyler went through a growing-up phase with regards to the legalities and it would seem that Tyler has comes to terms with it, whereas, Cate has not.  As for the pregnancy, they both know how things work and both were responsible.  Tyler could have been very vigilant.

Season Finale???????????????

I got home from work with a half-hour left but thought I could just catch the rerun after the stupid new pregnancy/baby show.  OMG!  Ex On the Beach marathon?  I thought I would die.

I am behind people.

• Love 4

Amber cries she is not shown as the sweet person she is.  Proceeds to be a major bitch to Larry, Andrew, people online....  She's either crying or raging. 

Cheyenne and Cory-let the games begin. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Jenn is a big time enabler and I've lost respect for her over the years, but it makes me sad that she thinks Ryan is an "uncle" to Bentley because of her. Fuck that. He had every opportunity over the years to be more involved with that kid; he chose to do other things.

Exactly - SHE'S the reason he has any kind of relationship with his kid. She shouldn't feel bad that Ryan is at uncle status. 

5 hours ago, Mambo Gladys said:

I think i maybe get where Bristol is coming from... probably being in the married it was too much and now that she's out of the situation - she can get away and actually try to work on it. However I don't trust any of them.  I believe Dakota when he says that Bristol puts on a show for the cameras but I also believe that Dakota needs to get some serious help and get that rage in check.  I don't believe there is any type of way that Bristol could talk to him that wouldn't trigger him to go off. He just can't stand her right now. Maybe they just need to do what he wants at the moment - no communication unless it's necessary and circle back in a few years. 

We've seen Amber try a few hobbies.... makeup line... the you tube thing about mental illness that never actually was... boxing.....  I think she's the type that wants the instant satisfaction and gives up if it's not there. 

1 hour ago, Linny said:

I would not ever want Amber to hurt herself or entertain those kind of destructive thoughts. No matter how distasteful I find her behavior to be (screaming down the phone at Larry is a prime example), I do wish she could find some peace. I believe her when she says she's depressed. I also think she's inherently lazy and that's compounding her depression to the state she exists in now, where she seldom seems to leave the bed/couch. And it's easier for her to feed all her negative feelings by dwelling in the cesspool of her SM than it is to actually put in the time to resolve her issues. She's directing all her attention to the online hate so she can remove herself from any culpability in her depression. It's become "people on SM make me unhappy" and "the cameras in my face make me unhappy." And that may well be true to a degree, but I fully believe Amber wouldn't be a happy person even if TM never existed. Her problems start from within, and the only person who can fix things is her. I truly hope she can achieve a more stable headspace, as she has two beautiful children who deserve their mom at her best.

Money obviously doesn't buy happiness and if she really is depressed and suicidal i hope she gets the help that she needs.  And whether it be for the cameras or not it was touching that Cate decided that Amber just needed a friend because that's what she wishes she had when she was going through her tough time.  Because I've been there.  (well not severely depressed or suicidal) but sometimes you just want a friend to reach out. 

• Love 4