Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Either Him or Me

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is it something really that delicious that you would wish you could find a store nearby that sells it? I'll google it but it doesn't sound like a smart business venture! "Mamaws stinky beer cheese". Who knows...maybe that name could work!

A rediculous business venture. Also, it's easy to make. Cheez Whiz and beer, heat and stir. I kid you not. I make it and pour it over sauteed chicken breasts on a bed of broccoli and bake in the oven. I know, I know, it sounds like trailer trash food but it's really good! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That apartment gives me severe anxiety. So. Much. Stuff. 

I just can’t get over that hideously tacky “Bubba” painting over Katie and Tom’s sofa. Stupid, twee and tasteless—-that’s the kind of shit you see hanging in a college dorm room, not in a grownassed 30-somethings’ married couple apartment. It’s a shame because that’s a nice apartment layout and it has some potential there, but it’s got way more minuses than pluses, what with all the crap currently stored in there.

Yeah, none of these guys’ apartments are much to look at; Stassi and Kristen probably have the nicest looking places, both looking mostly clean and tastefully decorated. Brittany really has made her current place with Jax look nice, but I just don’t dig their overall unsophisticated style of decorating. Scheana’s little shrine to herself was always so creepy; just like higher education, nice home decor obviously doesn’t interest her.

• Love 4
On 12/18/2018 at 8:25 AM, chenoa333 said:

Lol! Memaw annoys me too. And "beer cheese" sounds really gross. Maybe Brittany thinks Memaws cheesy beer will make Brit the next Bethany Frankel. Yeah. Right.

I am so surprised that so people have never heard of beer cheese. It is something one can order at so many restaurants here in the south and goes great with those big soft pretzels in German restaurants! And I've made it as a fondue as well. drool. So good!

Edited by Darva6
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I just can’t get over that hideously tacky “Bubba” painting over Katie and Tom’s sofa. Stupid, twee and tasteless—-that’s the kind of shit you see hanging in a college dorm room, not in a grownassed 30-somethings’ married couple apartment. It’s a shame because that’s a nice apartment layout and it has some potential there, but it’s got way more minuses than pluses, what with all the crap currently stored in there.

Yeah, none of these guys’ apartments are much to look at; Stassi and Kristen probably have the nicest looking places, both looking mostly clean and tastefully decorated. Brittany really has made her current place with Jax look nice, but I just don’t dig their overall unsophisticated style of decorating. Scheana’s little shrine to herself was always so creepy; just like higher education, nice home decor obviously doesn’t interest her.

You'd probably want to burn down my place--band posters I've had since college, ugly thrift store artwork and tchotchkes, horror-movie memorabilia, vintage '70s curtains. Then again, I don't like Brittany and Jax's stuff; looks like they just picked up everything in one place--Pier One or something--and nothing has an interesting story or sentimental value or unique aesthetic. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Darva6 said:

I am so surprised that so people have never heard of beer cheese. It is something one can order at so many restaurants here in the south and goes great with those big soft pretzels in German restaurants! And I've made it as a fondue as well. drool. So good!

Nein, nein, nein.

Southern German restaurants must be another "thing" that serves Americanized drool food.

NO pretzels.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 1

The only part of Germany I've been to is Bavaria, so I can only speak to that portion of Southern Germany, but they for sure have pretzels.  A wurst plate that comes with a pretzel and a cheese spread seems pretty ubiquitous around there, at least in my limited experience (I've only been 4 times, so I'm not an expert).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

A rediculous business venture. Also, it's easy to make. Cheez Whiz and beer, heat and stir. I kid you not. I make it and pour it over sauteed chicken breasts on a bed of broccoli and bake in the oven. I know, I know, it sounds like trailer trash food but it's really good! 

But does your concoction come in a jar with a picture of Brittany's annoying Meemaw on it??!?!  No I didn't think so!

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

The only part of Germany I've been to is Bavaria, so I can only speak to that portion of Southern Germany, but they for sure have pretzels.  A wurst plate that comes with a pretzel and a cheese spread seems pretty ubiquitous around there, at least in my limited experience (I've only been 4 times, so I'm not an expert).

Tourist fare.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

But does your concoction come in a jar with a picture of Brittany's annoying Meemaw on it??!?!  No I didn't think so!

I never watched their show - why is her Meemaw (eye roll) so annoying?

2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Tourist fare.

For real, I beg to differ... It really depends on which area of Germany you are, because yes, Bavaria has Bretzels (and Alsace -in France- too), and they're not "touristic food attraction" at all, if I can say it that way (Switzerland here, with an Alsacian hubby and some family in Bavaria too ;)) (And don't ask me about "fondue", lol)

EDIT before posting : I'm posting this for fun, not against you, of course :D

• Love 5
Just now, Diane Mars said:

For real, I beg to differ... It really depends on which area of Germany you are, because yes, Bavaria has Bretzels (and Alsace -in France- too), and they're not "touristic food attraction" at all, if I can say it that way (Switzerland here, with an Alsacian hubby and some family in Bavaria too ;)) (And don't ask me about "fondue", lol)

EDIT before posting : I'm posting this for fun, not against you, of course :D

We be good.  I'm so fucking German the Nazis hiding in Argentina would be jelly.

Now - bring me some goddamned schnizel!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

We be good.  I'm so fucking German the Nazis hiding in Argentina would be jelly.

You and my dear hubby, whose dad migrated here after WWII through the Lutherans.....

11 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Schnitzel ?!? Ja, gerne ! Es gefällt mir SO gut <3 <3 <3 Mit Kartoffeln und grüner Salat, mit süsse Sauce ?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, b2H said:

You and my dear hubby, whose dad migrated here after WWII through the Lutherans.....

And the one in the middle was a Lutheran ...

4 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Schnitzel ?!? Ja, gerne ! Es gefällt mir SO gut <3 <3 <3 Mit Kartoffeln und grüner Salat, mit süsse Sauce ?

Ach du liebe zeit. Icht have eine  hammer for pounding schnitzel.

"Salad"?  Thinly sliced cucumbers drenched in sour cream was as close as I ever got  to a vegetable in my childhood.

• Love 4

James is an asshole and was dead wrong with what he said to Katie, but Katie was also dishonest about how she retold the story. She saw an angry drunk James having an argument with Lala and she inserted herself in a manner where she was mocking his looks/clothing. It's just so funny and ironic that I'm watching all of these people who have all demonstrated shades of horrible try to get up on their soap box and talk about how horrible James is. Didn't a bunch of these women slut shame Scheana and Lala? Didn't all of these guys cheat on their partners and their partners knew the rumours and continued to ignore it the same way Racquel is because they weren't ready to believe and do something about their partner's infidelity? Haven't we seen them get drunk and act a fool? Haven't we seen them lie when being confronted about infidelity? I think the main reason why all of them can easily get on James is because James, like all of them at some time or another (minus Brittany), act like assholes but James doesn't grovel to fit in with them.

I dont mind Scheana not wanting to get involved in the drama but you can do that without flip flopping and she was definitely trying to backtrack with her comments to avoid taking a position.

I think Brittany is a genuinely kind person and I can't say that for anyone else in that group, guy or girl. Am I crazy, or did Ariana look like Billie at the dinner? At first I thought Billie was invited until they did a shot of the table and I realized by process of elimination that was Ariana...and then she spoke which confirmed it for me. I think it was hair that did it for me.

Can't wait for next week...I got a good laugh just from the previews of James crying and begging for his job and saying all the same things he did the last time he tried to save his job and then said it all again when he got his job back.

• Love 10
On 12/17/2018 at 10:29 AM, Juliegirlj said:

James is a dick, but all the guys on this show have taken their turns being morons. Raquel stays with James for the same reason Brittany stays with Jax. Katie is attractive but needs a thicker skin- she isn’t fat, but isn’t petite either, and she is still fairly young. Wait until she has a kid or two, or hits her forties. I don’t agree with fat shaming, but I do think it’s important to keep our weight in check. 

Sandoval’s Dad looks like a cross between Al Pacino and Tom Sandoval!!

I don’t agree with any kind of shaming. I do marvel at how it seems to be absolutely acceptable to shame James for his looks. The double standard by these people and the public at large still amazes me.

is he an asshole? Yes! 

Is katie a bitch? For sure! She got a great edit the last few seasons but I haven’t forgotten tequila Katie just because now she’s Pot Katie. 

They all bust on each other at different times for different reasons. I say say if James needs firing so do they all!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, bagger said:

I don’t agree with any kind of shaming. I do marvel at how it seems to be absolutely acceptable to shame James for his looks. The double standard by these people and the public at large still amazes me.

is he an asshole? Yes! 

Is katie a bitch? For sure! She got a great edit the last few seasons but I haven’t forgotten tequila Katie just because now she’s Pot Katie. 

They all bust on each other at different times for different reasons. I say say if James needs firing so do they all!

I have to agree with this and I think that's why someone mentioned that it was a politically correct topic to hone in. To be clear, James was definitely fat-shaming a woman but it's also hard to ignore people getting on their soapbox to school someone on their behaviour when they have all been guilty of the very same things. Just because it's a conversation between a man and woman doesn't make it any more worse than if it were between two women or two men. And who the comment was directed at doesn't make it any more or less mean and/or inappropriate. If you're willing to own it and be equal opportunity, I respect it more than this cast of people who do the same things but arbitrarily decide to become the morality police.

• Love 5
On 12/18/2018 at 1:13 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder if James's bawling in the next episode has to do with the possibility of losing the in unit washer & dryer once LVP shitcans his ass. 

Maybe.  Once you get your own personal washer/dryer combo.

I think it's rehab she is sending him to. 

5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I have to agree with this and I think that's why someone mentioned that it was a politically correct topic to hone in. To be clear, James was definitely fat-shaming a woman but it's also hard to ignore people getting on their soapbox to school someone on their behaviour when they have all been guilty of the very same things. Just because it's a conversation between a man and woman doesn't make it any more worse than if it were between two women or two men. And who the comment was directed at doesn't make it any more or less mean and/or inappropriate. If you're willing to own it and be equal opportunity, I respect it more than this cast of people who do the same things but arbitrarily decide to become the morality police.

I for one am not honing in on whatever hot PC topic of the day is--and saying "James is an ass" is NOT synonymous to saying "Katie isn't an ass." Whether Katie is an ass is completely irrelevant in this scenario, at least in an "official" (if fictional) capacity. What we see (however fake it may be) is Katie reporting it to their mutual boss. That, to me, is where the "should he or shouldn't he be fired" debate comes in (and there's nothing to say that James doesn't have his own reasons to counter-tattle on Katie!), not because it's evolved and trendy to speak out against body-shaming and not because I care what gender the two people involved are.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

James is an asshole and was dead wrong with what he said to Katie, but Katie was also dishonest about how she retold the story. She saw an angry drunk James having an argument with Lala and she inserted herself in a manner where she was mocking his looks/clothing. It's just so funny and ironic that I'm watching all of these people who have all demonstrated shades of horrible try to get up on their soap box and talk about how horrible James is. Didn't a bunch of these women slut shame Scheana and Lala? Didn't all of these guys cheat on their partners and their partners knew the rumours and continued to ignore it the same way Racquel is because they weren't ready to believe and do something about their partner's infidelity? Haven't we seen them get drunk and act a fool? Haven't we seen them lie when being confronted about infidelity? I think the main reason why all of them can easily get on James is because James, like all of them at some time or another (minus Brittany), act like assholes but James doesn't grovel to fit in with them.

100% agree with all of this. Which is why I can't get behind the James hate. Sure, he is annoying AF but they have all been assholes in the past. Every one of the guys have lied their asses off to their girlfriends and every one of the girls have put up with all of their guys shit. They are true hypocrites and I hope Andy Cohen reminds them of the awful things they did/said while they are on their gang up of James. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I for one am not honing in on whatever hot PC topic of the day is--and saying "James is an ass" is NOT synonymous to saying "Katie isn't an ass." Whether Katie is an ass is completely irrelevant in this scenario, at least in an "official" (if fictional) capacity. What we see (however fake it may be) is Katie reporting it to their mutual boss. That, to me, is where the "should he or shouldn't he be fired" debate comes in, not because it's evolved and trendy to speak out against body-shaming and not because I care what gender the two people involved are.

Okay cool, but I never accused you of anything so I'm not sure what you're clarifying. My comments weren't even directed at any comment in this thread, I only had read a few of them and made reference to those comments in order to provide my opinion on the CAST and how they are trying to address issues on the show - all being guilty of the same shit but picking and choosing when to be offended and who to zero in on as the horrible vile human being. It was just last year that Jax was caught cheating (and lying about it) on a girlfriend for the millionth time. It was just last year that Stassi made stupid comments on her podcast that blamed victims for going to a guys' hotel room instead of putting onus on the man for forcing himself on a woman that says no to his advances. I think it was just last year that Lala also fat shamed Katie. It wasn't that long ago that Katie was slut shaming Lala and further back, the whole lot of the coven were slut shaming Schena meanwhile their friend Kristen was joining in on the ragging while fucking her best friend's boyfriend on her couch while her boyfriend slept in their room next door. I stand completely by what I said. While it does seem like Katie has made positive strides since a few years back, I think the other girls are piggy backing on the topic of fat shaming because it gives them the opportunity to gang up on someone. I don't for a second think their intentions are genuine and even if they are, they're still a bunch of hypocrites.

• Love 6

Okay cool, but I never accused you of anything so I'm not sure what you're clarifying. My comments weren't even directed at any comment in this thread, I only had read a few of them and made reference to those comments in order to provide my opinion on the CAST and how they are trying to address issues on the show - all being guilty of the same shit but picking and choosing when to be offended and who to zero in on as the horrible vile human being.

Ooh, sorry--I never meant to imply that you (or anyone here) is specifically calling out anyone else (though a few comments seem to convey a confusion as to why people think Katie shouldn't be allowed to be bugged by this, much less give LVP an ultimatum). And, I agree--these people--the cast--are big old hypocrites from what I can see...though if I am feeling generous [and also pretending this is real], I suppose it's possible that their exposed hypocrisies could turn into the kind of epiphanies that lead to turning into adults (which they all should have probably done a while ago, but whatever...)?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

I mean.. james should have been fired a long time ago. Also yes all these cast members are hypocrites. Except for Brittany. She’s the only one who hasn’t said a mean thing about anyone(except for Jax and she may have called faith a name or time during that time period). 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ooh, sorry--I never meant to imply that you (or anyone here) is specifically calling out anyone else (though a few comments seem to convey a confusion as to why people think Katie shouldn't be allowed to be bugged by this, much less give LVP an ultimatum). And, I agree--these people--the cast--are big old hypocrites from what I can see...though if I am feeling generous [and also pretending this is real], I suppose it's possible that their exposed hypocrisies could turn into the kind of epiphanies that lead to turning into adults (which they all should have probably done a while ago, but whatever...)?

That's fair. I certainly think Katie is allowed to be bothered by James' comments toward her and I don't care much that she gave LVP an ultimatum...James was in the wrong and it wasn't the first time he did this to her. However, I'm not willing to hand over a ton of credit to Katie for standing up for herself because she gave an ultimatum about not wanting to work with James who only works Tuesdays and special events at Sur, I think. She works with James in another capacity and that is on the show. As a cast member of the show, they have certain filming requirements to ensure drama so while Katie can escape him as co-workers at Sur, she's bound to see and/or interact with James' in other ways. If this was a true stand, she would have given the ultimatum to the show as well. And if she did, then I'll give her a ton of credit for being willing to walk away, but I do feel that her ultimatum was an element more so for the show than a true attempt at getting rid of the toxic energy (James) around her.

I agree that people can change but my issue is the way they get on their high horse and talk down about others despite their own flaws. Take Jax for example, it was just months ago that he was caught doing everything that James is being accused of. Jax has literally, lied, cheated and stole but when talking about James, he tries to differentiate their behaviour in order to rationalize his moral superiority over James and that's BS. Anyone can be a changed person for a 4-5 months. Jax hasn't earned his stripes yet to truly claim his past as his past. Then you have someone like Stassi who many go around calling women fat but she has gone around calling them sluts, and she has gone around insinuating that some women who are victims of sexual abuse have brought it on themselves and she has made Nazi jokes...point being, she, just like the others, aren't necessarily guilty of the same things, but they are all flawed and fucked up in their own way which makes the high level of moral superiority that they demonstrate to be incredibly ridiculous to me. And they do it with a gang mentality.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Except for Brittany. She’s the only one who hasn’t said a mean thing about anyone(except for Jax and she may have called faith a name or time during that time period). 

She did call Lala a slut back in S4 but even then, it felt out of character for her.

7 minutes ago, Judi Sunshine said:

She did call Lala a slut back in S4 but even then, it felt out of character for her.

Was that during the Jax lied about saying things to Lala about not really being Brittany’s boyfriend and saying he wanted to hook up with her? I feel like unfortunately she was believing Jax that Lala was lying. Either way, I do think anytime she has said something mean was due to

something else and isn’t something that happens on the regular, like the rest of the cast members.

Also it’s sad that all of the guy cast members have said awful things. Not one of them has ever not said something awful. Except peter and again.. is peter even a real cast members? All these men toss around the fat shaming words and slut and whore and bitch all the time. It’s kind of gross actually. I mean yeah the women do it too but it’s super gross that all the main guy cast members are terrible.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5

That's fair. I certainly think Katie is allowed to be bothered by James' comments toward her and I don't care much that she gave LVP an ultimatum...James was in the wrong and it wasn't the first time he did this to her. However, I'm not willing to hand over a ton of credit to Katie for standing up for herself because she gave an ultimatum about not wanting to work with James who only works Tuesdays and special events at Sur, I think. She works with James in another capacity and that is on the show. As a cast member of the show, they have certain filming requirements to ensure drama so while Katie can escape him as co-workers at Sur, she's bound to see and/or interact with James' in other ways. If this was a true stand, she would have given the ultimatum to the show as well. And if she did, then I'll give her a ton of credit for being willing to walk away, but I do feel that her ultimatum was an element more so for the show than a true attempt at getting rid of the toxic energy (James) around her.

Thank you for understanding--I see now that the way I constructed that comment was a bit confusing; I apologize (and I assign part of the blame on [futilely] arguing with my uncles on Facebook about false equivalency and "whatabboutism").

And the bolded part is a super-interesting point, man--and so meta that it's breaking my brain a little! (I should be ashamed to admit that anything to do with VPR is breaking my brain; can I blame my uncles for this too?).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

I am surprised by the approach Katie took with LVP. If I am remembering correctly, didn’t she say something like, “I have given one ultimatum before in my life, and it worked well”? That’s pretty aggressive. She wants LVP to think, “Katie’s comparing this to how she interacts with Schwartzie?”

• Love 4
On 12/18/2018 at 8:49 AM, MrsWitter said:

But what about Ariana’s therapist? She was so good that she cured Ariana of her body dissatisfaction/vagina hatred in only three sessions or so. That was some damn impressive work! 😉

Ariana's vagina hatred still stands out in my mind as the strangest choice of a storyline this show has ever seen.

• Love 20

Is it too small of me to say that Katie's take up of the mantle of "Fat shaming women is wrong!" seemed self-serving?

1. I haven't seen her object to shaming behavior, but I have seen her participate and even lead the shaming of others (for different things); 

2. I know she has personal issues with her own weight.  But she can make it about the shaming, not about the fact that she is unhappy with her weight;

3. And I know she doesn't like James. And now she has a socially sanctioned club to beat him with (with which to beat him...pfft).

Color me curmudgeonly.

Be careful with ultimatums...I'm kinda hmm, out of the two, I find villainous James a lot more entertaining. On a tv show. That I watch solely for entertainment...

• Love 7
On 12/19/2018 at 1:24 PM, walnutqueen said:

Tourist fare.

It's not like I'm hanging out at Hofbrauhaus.  The pretzel appears in the coat of arms for German bakers guild dating back to the 12th century.  I doubt the bakers 900 years ago were worried about tourists.

On 12/19/2018 at 1:36 PM, walnutqueen said:

It's kasespatzle for me.  And weisswurst with a pretzel and sweet mustard.   

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Jel said:

Is it too small of me to say that Katie's take up of the mantle of "Fat shaming women is wrong!" seemed self-serving?

1. I haven't seen her object to shaming behavior, but I have seen her participate and even lead the shaming of others (for different things); 

2. I know she has personal issues with her own weight.  But she can make it about the shaming, not about the fact that she is unhappy with her weight;

3. And I know she doesn't like James. And now she has a socially sanctioned club to beat him with (with which to beat him...pfft).

Color me curmudgeonly.

Be careful with ultimatums...I'm kinda hmm, out of the two, I find villainous James a lot more entertaining. On a tv show. That I watch solely for entertainment...

I am with you. I find myself rolling my eyes at Katie's indignation. I find her "it's degrading to women" as hollow as people who use "think of the children!" as an excuse for their pearl-clutching righteousness.

• Love 5

I mean yes it is self serving for Katie to want James gone for what he said  but honestly it doesn’t bother me and even if it’s coming from someone who is using it for self serving, at least someone is doing an actual something about it.

And honestly.. Katie’s the only who can. The only other female who could is as I said brittany, and she never would make someone lose their job. If she was going to I think, she would have done it when he did that thing during his DJ gig and she didnt. And Stassi and Kristen don’t have legs to stand on because Kristen doesn’t work there and is her ex and Lisa gets her and Stassi doesn’t work there. And sadly Lala can’t say anything because and and James have a history. And Arinia and Schena seen to like james.  There were only two females who could have, Brittany and katie. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 2
On 12/18/2018 at 1:56 PM, geauxaway said:

I’ll never understand people like Hope.  She came all that way to what?  Tell Raquel that her boyfriend is a piece of shit, while admitting to voluntarily sleeping with said “piece of shit,” for years?   

Katie and Tom’s apartment is a pig sty.  

Last season, the shit stirrer was Faith, this season, it's Hope.  Not keen on finding out about the next one...

• Love 3
On 12/18/2018 at 2:23 PM, hatchetgirl said:

Poor dumb Raquel. When she had her hair braided and was taking to james, did you notice the outline of her makeup?  It was so very unfortunate. 

James needs to watch it because at some point, he's going to offend customers and that might get expensive for lisa... i would imagine the contract protects her currently the way bravo is protected. 

I think katie is quite thick skinned and i think she's falling on her sword over this with lisa to protect others.

Frank in season 1 got fired for threatening to pull the customer's underwear over his head.  And he was one of the better ones (which isn't saying much at all!!!)

On 12/18/2018 at 2:24 PM, JenE4 said:

“Hostile Work Environment” should be the subtitle of this show. I mean, I get in a “real job” this bullshit doesn’t fly, but this is the cornerstone of trashy reality shows. The things that alley has seen!

Speaking of same old, same old... How can any of these cheaters/scorned women act all scandalized and aggrieved over James cheating and Raquel staying with him. Y’all done this same shit—multiple times! I mean, I know WE all have pointed this out, but it’s like, come on, you’ve worn this storyline out if now these people are all Born Again Emotionally Available or some such. I think to shake things up and remind people from whence they’ve came, we need to fly in Frank, Laura-Leigh, Miami Girl, Vegas Girl, etc—all the greatest hits.

Adam probably would take a minimum of 2.75 hours to put together that mail-order table James was putting together. Adam probably doesn’t know the difference between a USB cord and an Aux jack cord. Adam would probably unhitch his boat into a lake without putting in the bilage plug.

"Hostile Work Environment",  or "Bad For Your (Mental) Health".  "Get Yourself Tested."

All the Greatest Hits - hahaha, you're so funny!  That's so true.

Sandoval struggled to put together the Ikea coffee table in season 2.  Some of those instructions are deceptively simple, but come on Tom!

• Love 2
On 12/20/2018 at 4:07 PM, bichonblitz said:

100% agree with all of this. Which is why I can't get behind the James hate. Sure, he is annoying AF but they have all been assholes in the past. Every one of the guys have lied their asses off to their girlfriends and every one of the girls have put up with all of their guys shit. They are true hypocrites and I hope Andy Cohen reminds them of the awful things they did/said while they are on their gang up of James. 

Andy Cohen? Call people on shit?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 2