Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Either Him or Me

• Start Topic

On 12/19/2018 at 4:05 PM, walnutqueen said:

And the one in the middle was a Lutheran ...

Ach du liebe zeit. Icht have eine  hammer for pounding schnitzel.

"Salad"?  Thinly sliced cucumbers drenched in sour cream was as close as I ever got  to a vegetable in my childhood.

On 12/19/2018 at 4:12 PM, Diane Mars said:

Grüner Salad (Salad, yes), and yes, with and/or cucumber too ;)

Ok, this is a real thing?  My grandma makes the cucumber sour cream "salad" and I thought she made it up!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok, this is a real thing?  My grandma makes the cucumber sour cream "salad" and I thought she made it up!!

Yes it is :) (but it also happened to me, when I was believing that I created something whit chicken and discovered while in Bali that it was "their" thing !!!! (and, for real, on the whole receipe, the only different thing between both was that I used fresh green chili and they used red))

• Love 2
On 12/16/2018 at 11:34 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah, the only reason I can think of for raquel staying with James is she wants to be on the show. Which fine... but she shouldn’t be surprised when people call her out on this.

Also I love that Schena made Arinia and Stassi becoming friends all about her. Because its always about Schena. Just like how shes into adam even though a year ago she wanted him and Brittany together. 

Can I ask a question?  I've noticed in all of your comments you spell her name Arinia, is there a reason?  I'm genuinely curious.  Thanks!

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Talky Tina said:

Can I ask a question?  I've noticed in all of your comments you spell her name Arinia, is there a reason?  I'm genuinely curious.  Thanks!

I’m asked this all the time and my answer is that I’m normally posting on my iPhone and my iPhone just spells it and I just am too lazy to go back and fix it. Not exciting.

• Love 1

I am from Kentucky and I have never tried beer cheese.  Mostly because it is offered nowhere around here and no one makes it at home either. Maybe it's an eastern Kentucky thing. I would try it if given the opportunity because I love cheese!