Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Either Him or Me

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

if she plans on tying herself to him for life.

That is not what I’d call a life. Having to monitor him 24/7...and what about if they have children? Would they need to be scared all the time if Daddy is drinking?

I don’t care about what kind of sobbing he does with his pleading to LVP about keeping his job. He stated that he knows there are consequences to his actions and somebody needs to hold him accountable. 

Raquel is a college graduate. She needs to use that side of her brain. If she’s all about the filming (reason for staying with the muppet) perhaps she can cut a deal on her own and work at one LVP’s places of business to remain being a cast member. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 16
16 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That is not what I’d call a life. Having to monitor him 24/7...and what about if they have children? Would they need to be scared all the time if Daddy is drinking?

I don’t care about what kind of sobbing he does with his pleading to LVP about keeping his job. He stated that he knows there are consequences to his actions and somebody needs to hold him accountable. 

Raquel is a college graduate. She needs to use that side of her brain. If she’s all about the filming (reason for staying with the muppet) perhaps she can cut a deal on her own and work at one LVP’s places of business to remain being a cast member. 

Right? It sounds awful. I don’t get what the appeal is for him to her.. except the tv show. That’s what she wants. It has to be. Otherwise she’s chasing after a guy who is not that good looking, drinks every second of the day and yells at her and remembers nothing because he lives in a constant state of being black out drunk it seems like.. but he’s on a tv show so..

• Love 9

I'm still trying to hold onto my Stassi hate from the earlier seasons, but damn it, she's making it hard.  I legitimately LOL-ed at her talking heads last night, especially the ones comparing James to a muppet, and asking "wait, did Scheanna just flip-flop on flip-flopping?"  

17 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

Katie really are you that fragile that you will quit a job you've been 'working' at for years because someone made a stupid comment?   Just another example of how people are becoming sooo overly sensitive.

I didn't see it as her being fragile; I saw it as standing up for herself against a well known misogynist.  

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, he asked if she was pregnant that one time. Said the girls hadn't been working on their "summer bodies" or something to that effect. He made a crack about her size in his THs last night! He obviously only apologizes when confronted, but has no desire to actually change himself. Katie doesn't really NEED her waitress job. I wouldn't want to work for someone who constantly put down my looks. 

She got something done and she looks AWFUL. 

Sadly, I think it was Lala who made the "summer bodies" comment.  

3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

James is a dick, but all the guys on this show have taken their turns being morons. Raquel stays with James for the same reason Brittany stays with Jax. Katie is attractive but needs a thicker skin- she isn’t fat, but isn’t petite either, and she is still fairly young. Wait until she has a kid or two, or hits her forties. I don’t agree with fat shaming, but I do think it’s important to keep our weight in check. 

Sandoval’s Dad looks like a cross between Al Pacino and Tom Sandoval!!

She's not a size 00-2 like most of her female cast mates, but yeah, I think she keeps her weight in check.  

• Love 17
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I mean, if she had any real friends, she never would have paired that glam dress with an oversize denim jacket. 

Haha!! I was thinking the same thing. WTF was that ugly floral applique denim jacket?? 

I'm so looking forward to tonights new episode where Tom Kennedy breaks down crying like a little sissy candy ass!  I've never done this to anyone one in my life but I would love to spit in his face.

LVP SHOULD fire him. His inappropriate comments to co workers could get LVP slapped with a big lawsuit. She must be aware of this. I know she's not going to fire him. Maybe it's all fake b.s. for Bravo drama.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Thank you--and yeah, she was calm as a cucumber even as he insulted her. And that's another thing: can people maybe stop telling women to get a thicker skin or to calm down or to stop being too sensitive for simply daring to mention that they dislike something--especially when there's nary a freakout even happening!

Yes. This. I get that the world is becoming pc but  a lot of that is great, actually! We need to start calling people out on their behavior and their actions and people need to realize that sometimes they say crappy inappropriate things and they need to own up to this. Sorry not sorry about wanting that.

• Love 21
56 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

She's not a size 00-2 like most of her female cast mates, but yeah, I think she keeps her weight in check.  

I think this show is oddly (for being based in LA) pretty good at showing a diverse range of women's bodies. Scheana, Katie, and Racquel are all pretty damn slim. Ariana and Lala are more athletic looking. Stassi, Brittany, and Katie are on the curvier side. It's actually quite refreshing. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Whoa! She looks great. Who knew she had such a good butt! WTH is James talking about?

Little Jimmy is an insecure fucked up POS. Katie is beautiful and very sexy. JK needs to be fired from Bravo and SUR (or whatever LVP bar he works at.) He's a disgusting, sloppy drunk.

And he looks like a ferret with a dimple in his chin. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Little Jimmy is an insecure fucked up POS. Katie is beautiful and very sexy. JK needs to be fired from Bravo and SUR (or whatever LVP bar he works at.) He's a disgusting, sloppy drunk.

And he looks like a ferret with a dimple in his chin. 

Yeah, I don’t get the hold he has over Lisa. I remember him saying Lisa and his parents were friends but Lisa has said they aren’t that close. And on one of the reunion kind, Lisa was asked why she hasn’t fired James and it was the season when his parents were divorcing and Lisa said she knew he was going through a hard time with that.

Also let’s talk about how this episode has Lisa choosing between katie and James as employees. Katie who from my understanding has never seemed to cause a scene at work. Maybe at other events but never at her job has she flown off the handle or walked off. All these other cast members have at one point, except for Peter. But is he a cast member really? Katie has had her terrible too much drinking moments but never at SUR. And she has never left work early for a reason. 

And then there’s James.

Seriously? Why is a hard choice?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I'm still trying to hold onto my Stassi hate from the earlier seasons, but damn it, she's making it hard.  I legitimately LOL-ed at her talking heads last night, especially the ones comparing James to a muppet, and asking "wait, did Scheanna just flip-flop on flip-flopping?"  

I didn't see it as her being fragile; I saw it as standing up for herself against a well known misogynist.  

Sadly, I think it was Lala who made the "summer bodies" comment.  

Yes, reformed yacht-prostitute/feminist icon Lala has made a lot of comments like that.

Katie, Kristin, Stassi, Jax, and Brittany have all been working hard this year and look great.  They are always mentioning working out on IG.  Also, I've noticed in a lot of Stassi's stories that Katie is smokin' hot.  I think sometimes her outfit choices just don't show it off or flatter -- I'm not saying she looks fat, just that she doesn't look as fit as she really is.  Seriously though, the Witches, Jax, and Brit have all been really putting in the work.

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Haha!! I was thinking the same thing. WTF was that ugly floral applique denim jacket?? 

I'm so looking forward to tonights new episode where Tom Kennedy breaks down crying like a little sissy candy ass!  I've never done this to anyone one in my life but I would love to spit in his face.

LVP SHOULD fire him. His inappropriate comments to co workers could get LVP slapped with a big lawsuit. She must be aware of this. I know she's not going to fire him. Maybe it's all fake b.s. for Bravo drama.

Is there a new episode tonight?  My cable guide shows the same episode as last night.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Yes, reformed yacht-prostitute/feminist icon Lala has made a lot of comments like that.

Katie, Kristin, Stassi, Jax, and Brittany have all been working hard this year and look great.  They are always mentioning working out on IG.  Also, I've noticed in a lot of Stassi's stories that Katie is smokin' hot.  I think sometimes her outfit choices just don't show it off or flatter -- I'm not saying she looks fat, just that she doesn't look as fit as she really is.  Seriously though, the Witches, Jax, and Brit have all been really putting in the work.

Is there a new episode tonight?  My cable guide shows the same episode as last night.

No new episode on this Monday or the next two Mondays, because they are holidays. Last night wasn’t but I think the network hoped the show would be a good lead in for Dirty John.

13 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

No apologies. Stassi’s th about Sheanna flip flopping gives me joy!

Because it’s true. Schena just wants to be likes by everyone. Which is a good quality but it isn’t when you don’t have a leg to stand on anything.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

New episode tonight at 6 p.m PST. Little Jimmy Kennedy crying to LVP "please don't fire me." Lol!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

New episode tonight at 6 p.m PST. Little Jimmy Kennedy crying to LVP "please don't fire me." Lol!

Never so face smashingly puncheable as when he begs & cries those crocodile tears.

But no new ep tonite on my DVR!

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Never so face smashingly puncheable as when he begs & cries those crocodile tears.

Yeah there isn’t a new episode tonight. It’s a repeat of last night. As I said the next new episode will be on Sunday as well. Lala is on wwhl though tonight at 11. Which is kind of funny because she wasn’t even in last nights episode.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 6

If there's anyone in the main cast - which means sans Peter - who carries the most weight (and I don't mean that in the horrible James/Lala way) in Lisa's eyes, I would think it would be Katie. Possibly Sandoval, but I have to put Katie up there for the same reasons WhosThatGirl put above: Katie doesn't cause scenes, is level-headed, and Lisa knows how much Katie idolizes her. If I were Lisa and Katie came to me with the stories she has about James, I'd seriously think about whether or not I'd keep James on. 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Well now that I had an epiphany that today is the 17th and not the 16th.....no new episode. Period.

When do I get to see Jimmy boy cry? Next week? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Well now that I had an epiphany that today is the 17th and not the 16th.....no new episode. Period.

When do I get to see Jimmy boy cry? Next week? 

Yup. Next Sunday I believe. And I’m assuming the episode after that will probably be on Sunday as well as tht 12/31 is a Monday and obviously New Year’s Eve. I mean.. the next two weeks make sense for the night switch up.

The only reason I can think they switched up last night was because they wanted viewers for dirty John and the cast was promoting that show along with the night change(in their Instagram stories they were like “don’t forget VPR is on Sunday and after catch a new episode of dirty John”) over the weekend so that’s why  I think they did it.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3

Hey.  I need some clarification.

Didn't the forum used to call James DJ Muppet Baby?

Did a fellow poster come up with that or one of the chucklefucks?

And if it was a fellow poster who came up with that nickname, is it a weird coincidence that Stassi called him a sweaty, James Bond villain, drinking Fireball, emaciated Muppet?

• Love 2

I guess Ariana has gotten over her body issues, what with the nightie she wore to the “Old Hollywood” night. 

(By the way: OC ladies, take note: minus Ariana and Raquel, thus is FAR closer to a “femme fatale” look than whatever it was you wore to Emily’s party.)

Speaking of RHOC: looks like Raquel dipped into Gina’s eyeshadow stash.

• Love 13

Also speaking of Schena being nonsensical this season so far, now that she’s dating Adam why hasn’t she said how long it takes him to put up a tv? Or if he can fix a boat or hitch a car to a boat or whatever the hell she was talking about last season.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 9

I’ll never understand people like Hope.  She came all that way to what?  Tell Raquel that her boyfriend is a piece of shit, while admitting to voluntarily sleeping with said “piece of shit,” for years?   

Katie and Tom’s apartment is a pig sty.  

• Love 10

Please stfu, Katie. "Wahhhhh, DJ Drunken Muppet called me fatttttttt."

Maybe it's because I can't stand her but the fact that she threatened to quit over that idiot is ridiculous.  Having said that, I used to find james funny, but he's really turned into a douche. Not saying what he did was right. It's not. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This wasn’t one time, though. And it seems like James has been doing it before and possibly off camera as well. And his apologies are bs. He means none of them. Case in point his talking heads. He regrets none of his words.

In reality and as an employee in an environment where one employee is harassing and bullying another employee you have every right and should go to your boss to discuss the issue.  Frankly I don't think Lisa would fire James because he's bringing in bodies and money, but she's also enabling an environment where harassment is ok and has for years.  It's not just James, see Kristen, Stassi, Katie, Jax etc....  I know the show is to fuel drama and I love it, but there's the attacking each other for their stupid infidelities and relationships, it's another to blatantly body shame someone in their place of employment while they are working.  

FYI, Katie looks fucking awesome, I'd kill for her body as is right now on the show.  The fact that she is being called fat because he isn't super thin anymore and has put on maybe 15 lbs pisses me off.  Having a normal body with a healthy BMI and being told not to wear short shorts?  Fuck that.  I'm fat and I work the hell out of my short shorts because I think my legs are awesome.  If you don't like it, I don't care, I'm not wearing them for you, I'm wearing them for me.  Katie has been doing a lot of body positivity comments on her instastories.  I hate that we live in a world where she has to deal with assholes calling her fat when she isn't. At. All.  

Edited by vmarsissmart
  • Love 20
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Beer cheese, eh? Who's fronting the money for that?

Maybe some additional funds from late Dad?  He said he spent most on the ring so there might be more left?

21 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

But yeah if she walks away, who even really works at SUR anymore? Tom is heading over to Tom Tom with other Tom, we only six cast members who work there and even if that’s stretching.

I was wondering why Katie just didn’t ask for a transfer to another VP property.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, vmarsissmart said:

hate that we live in a world where she has to deal with assholes calling her fat when she isn't. At. All.  

And James (after calling Katie "big") saches away in his baggy ass shorts and toothpick legs! Hysterically fucking funny!  

• Love 6

Poor dumb Raquel. When she had her hair braided and was taking to james, did you notice the outline of her makeup?  It was so very unfortunate. 

James needs to watch it because at some point, he's going to offend customers and that might get expensive for lisa... i would imagine the contract protects her currently the way bravo is protected. 

I think katie is quite thick skinned and i think she's falling on her sword over this with lisa to protect others.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Show shit & Bravo contracts aside, LVP doesn't a leg to stand on.  Hostile work environment is a big thing around these parts. James is making the fatal error of bringing it into the workplace, causing a true dilemma - does LVP do the right thing, or give the disgusting dickswab just one more chance?

“Hostile Work Environment” should be the subtitle of this show. I mean, I get in a “real job” this bullshit doesn’t fly, but this is the cornerstone of trashy reality shows. The things that alley has seen!

Speaking of same old, same old... How can any of these cheaters/scorned women act all scandalized and aggrieved over James cheating and Raquel staying with him. Y’all done this same shit—multiple times! I mean, I know WE all have pointed this out, but it’s like, come on, you’ve worn this storyline out if now these people are all Born Again Emotionally Available or some such. I think to shake things up and remind people from whence they’ve came, we need to fly in Frank, Laura-Leigh, Miami Girl, Vegas Girl, etc—all the greatest hits.

46 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also speaking of Schena being nonsensical this season so far, now that she’s dating Adam why hasn’t she said how long it takes him to put up a tv? Or if he can fix a boat or hitch a car to a boat or whatever the hell she was talking about last season.

Adam probably would take a minimum of 2.75 hours to put together that mail-order table James was putting together. Adam probably doesn’t know the difference between a USB cord and an Aux jack cord. Adam would probably unhitch his boat into a lake without putting in the bilage plug.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

So, she's the one who needs to move away from the abuse and abuser?

No.  James needs to be removed,  and thrown  into County detox.

Yeah. Also I don’t think katie was crying about what james said to her. She shouldn’t have to sit there and take it. Again, sorry not sorry that since it’s 2018, I want people to be respectful.

• Love 17
On 12/17/2018 at 2:07 PM, ghoulina said:

Beer cheese, eh? Who's fronting the money for that?

Beer cheese isn't a thing in my country, so here's what I saw: essentially, it's a dip. It's already available commercially (as seen with Britt, her Mom and MiMaw (sp?) ordering it). It appears to be made of that bright orange cheese that we also don't have here, that's a sharp cheddar? Plus, 'some spices and beer' in Britt's words. So, unless Britt is really going to upscale beer cheese for an LA type market, I don't see it being successful. Honestly, when she was talking about it, I thought it must be a cheese that has beer as an ingredient in the cheesemaking process. That'd be interesting, that'd be something i'd maybe try....beer is very VERY popular in Australia, and we don't have beer cheese. But we don't eat that same weird orange cheese with apple pie either. My point is, have these guys watched Top Chef or MKR  or any of those shows and followed the incredibly talented people who are trying to make it? And all the 'southern' style product lines that are already on the market? Somehow, I don't think so. 

Jax' face when Britt was outlining the Raquel and James situation? He was totally zoned out, almost drooling UNTIL he got enough of an adrenaline hit at the thought of James 'getting away' with anything. Then his eyes lit up. He's such an easy read. 

So happy to hear Stassi refer to James as a 'malnourished muppet'. He'll always be DJ Muppet Baby to me (thanks in perpetuity to the talented human writing here who came up with that one). 

Katie continues to be a vicious human being. She doesn't deserve to be 'fat shamed', no one does, but you could see the wheels turning. She's delighted that she has this nugget from James to trade for screen time and a low key part of the 'take James Kennedy down' SL. Katie is a bully anyway and she is at her happiest justifying what makes her happy. 

What crypt do they keep Sandoval senior in? I've seen way better make up in a mortuary. 

• Love 5
On 12/16/2018 at 7:10 PM, Joan van Snark said:

Katie really are you that fragile that you will quit a job you've been 'working' at for years because someone made a stupid comment?   Just another example of how people are becoming sooo overly sensitive.

FOH I would have whooped James' ass like he stole my life savings then sent my husband to whoop his ass again. An open palmed slap that rattled his teeth would work as well.  People want to say nasty shit and not face consequences I get that, but that's not how the world works.

I'm starting to hate Sandoval. He's the worse kind of come up. He's one of those guys that gets a little success and suddenly he's Steve Jobs. Why is he buying ridiculous unnecessary toys for Tom-Tom?

Scheana pisses me off because she's an incredibly stupid person (like what the fuck is going on with public education) but she thinks she's special or talented and she's not. It's one of the drawbacks of YouTube-- most of those views are people laughing at you dear.

I don't like anyone on this show anymore so it's time to bow out again. 

• Love 11

LOL when Schwartz demands that James repeat after him that Katie is luscious and sexy and James demurs.  

So apparently Teddi Mellencamps brother is a wannabe mactor and will be taking the Nepotism Busboy position previously held by Max, James, and Ariana's Creepy Brother?  Maybe John Mellencamp will have a cameo appearance soon.  

I don't really like Katie but her ultimatum to Lisa was pretty brilliant.  Remember what a dick Lisa's party planner Kevin was to Katie last season while Katie was working an event.  It's not the 80s anymore Lisa, better get with the times.   

The beer cheese thing means we are going to have to see Memaw again on the show.  Ugh. 

Kristen's haircut is cute.  She looked gorgeous on the girls night out. 

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Aww. Schwartzie may be a dumb drunk but he was so sweet when he went to James and said 'Katie is not fat.  She is luscious and beautiful'. And it's true- she is pretty at any weight.  Well, except for the season that she had orange hair.

Did Ariana get cheap fillers?

Hi Teddy!

I was LIVING for DJ Muppet Baby being made to repeat "Katie is luscious and beautiful' by Schwartz. He shat himself when Tom calmly told him that he wanted James to repeat the words. If Tom had a quarter of a testicle, he would have followed it up and insisted. It was so frustrating to me that he backed off it. He HAD the mouthy little toerag momentarily in a death grip. That shitscared look from James told me everything: he's fully aware of what he's doing/done to Katie and he means every word he says and can't see the issue. Backing all of this up seconds later with a TH where he says something like 'let's not make the problem any bigger, bigger than Katie snigger, snigger'. No way. He thinks he's charming and cute. When he says 'I won't be naughty anymore' to LVP with tears flooding from his eyes, it's the same shit. I bet he pulls this with Raquel everytime there's a text/snapchat/phonecall/hamper of Jame's clothes returned from a sidechick. 

At one stage, Ariana had way too much bronzer on. It clashed with her neck. When did this start??

By this stage of the filming of RHOBH, Teddi was the only person I think Lisa was speaking with. She won't be back next season. She does fine just here. And Ken is screaming to be retired. I noticed he is so far back in the cast photo, it looks like he's jumping in the air to be seen over everyone else from the back row. Or they photoshopped him in. 

• Love 10

I don’t get the katie is so sensitive because like others have said, what’s her alternative? To keep working with James and hope he doesn’t get drunk at work(which I mean.. he will, he has almost every time) and say something rude to her? And if he does she has to ignore it because yeah, like others have said, hitting people is a crime. Name calling and fat shaming is not.  Unfortunately.

• Love 5

Janes was high as a kite at pride. Definitely into the nose candy lol. He’s also a total fucking asshole and Raquel is staying with him cause she wants to be on the show. Also Raquel is a moron. I do not want to see more of her on the show. She shouldn’t be getting a THs.

Pretty victim blamey saying Katie is overly sensitive. Janes constantly goes low with her and it’s not right. He clearly isn’t sorry either as evidenced in his THs tonight. It’s just gonna be the same shit tho..Lisa talks to him he sobs and promises not to drink and she gives him a warning or a minor punishment.

Im enjoying the season so far but it’s more fun watching these ppl on Instagram most of the time. I like seeing them have fun. Not watch coked up James berate and insult everyone. I don’t buy he doesn’t remember the insults he says and things he does. Just an easy excuse. 

• Love 13

I'm glad I was not the only one who noticed Schwartzy refer to Katie as his GF.  And, yes, their apartment is a mess and I hate their decor. Maybe they are like Tom and Ariana though and saving to buy a house?  He is so awkward asking James to repeat what he said about Katie like a middle schooler.

This episode was boring to me because it is so scripted. Katie barely works at SUR and does not need the job.  Like Lisa didn't know she was filming with her that day "oh? you wanted to talk to me?"  And the girls night out just to give them some drama of talking about Racquel and James.  Snooze.  Just do it in your pajamas. 

The beer cheese just reminds me of what Austen on Southern Charm is doing. It's just a company that will take your ingredients and process them for you in their factory. It's not like you are starting a business from the ground up.  At least it's better than a clothing or makeup line??

Tom's dad looks so much like him!!!  Remember in Goonies when Brand tells Mikey to watch himself so he won't slip and then he slips?  Totally Tom with the shaker.  HA!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Hey.  I need some clarification.

Didn't the forum used to call James DJ Muppet Baby?

Did a fellow poster come up with that or one of the chucklefucks?

And if it was a fellow poster who came up with that nickname, is it a weird coincidence that Stassi called him a sweaty, James Bond villain, drinking Fireball, emaciated Muppet?

FI started the muppet thing by saying James walks around like a muppet in the talking head where he makes fun of the beemer selfies in S3 E1.  I think this is James' first real episode, but he maybe was mentioned in the season 2 reunion -- but I might be wrong and he might have popped up briefly in season 2.  Also in the first couple of episodes of S3 is the first time James gets fired from SUR for drinking at work.  He just ignored the fact that he was fired and still showed up for his shift that night.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I'm starting to hate Sandoval. He's the worse kind of come up. He's one of those guys that gets a little success and suddenly he's Steve Jobs. Why is he buying ridiculous unnecessary toys for Tom-Tom?

Sandoval is the poster boy of ridiculous and unnecessary things. He’s the definition of extra—but that’s always who he’s been. I’m actually a little disappointed because my ongoing game of what random item is Sandoval going to whip out each episode hasn’t really been panning out this season so far. Okay, solid gold (or whatever) shaker. Meh. I think bringing along his Dad gets my vote this episode. They implied Dad is also extra and possibly a mactor back in the day. 

ETA: Another contender is bringing 15 bags of groceries to have burgers with Schwartz and Jax—especially since Schwartz already cooked said burgers. But then Jax came pealing into the room riding a motorized cooler and just won that segment.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:
10 hours ago, Drogo said:

Kristen doesn't even try to veil her burning jealousy of Raquel..

Jealous of...? I’m drawing a blank here. 

Jealous of beautiful sweet sane Raquel and her devotion to a relationship Kristen is intent on destroying.  She was similarly jealous of Lala when she started hooking up with James, and called her a ratchet whorebag to anyone who would listen.  I can somewhat believe that Katie and Stassi are staging this intervention on behalf of women, but I can't believe Kristen's intention is anything but hurting James.  Still, the high horse for the Witches of WeHo is pretty cringey;  Stassi has been making fun of people since Season 1 and punched her friend in the head, Katie is a mean drunk who married a guy who cheated on her multiple times, Kristen slept with her boyfriend's best friend a room over from him and physically/verbally assaults people.

Not that James doesn't suck, because he does, but if there were 3 years of planning secret rendezvous there should be some text messages/DMs to show Raquel as proof when requested.  And IMO the Hope story doesn't hold water.. he was leading her on and she thought James/Raquel were broken up.. because I guess she doesn't have any social media access to see the shrine he keeps there dedicated to Raquel?  Case dismissed; this production has been brought to us by Krazy Kristen.

• Love 9