Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E18: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Mama Dee seemed tipsy to me. She didn't add anything to the reunion, or perhaps they edited out the good stuff. I don't know but I could've done without her.  I get a mean vibe from her. 

It sounds like there is a more to the story about Cary and her parents. 

I'm glad LeeAnne got rid of that ridiculous weave. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 1

I listened to D'Andra on Heather MacDonald's podcast (it was interesting) and I was surprised that she said she was close with her bio dad.  I had thought he was not really a part of her life.  She also mentioned that he had oil money so it's not like D'Andra was dirt poor before her mom married Glen Simmons.  but Dee did grow up quite poor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I just binge-watched the whole season the past couple weeks, including the reunion last night. 

Ive decided I like Kameron. She and LeeAnn are such an odd match, but I’ve come to realize she always takes up for her because she’s loyal, that’s just the type of friend she is. I like that. 

LeeAnn is very dramatic - maybe in part bc she grew up in a carnival, so she likes to perform. Haha. Seriously, she reminds me a bit of kids from the drama/theater department back in high school - always on stage and dramatic. It’s entertaining tho. 

D’Andra sort of reminds me of Kyle Richards, she looks like her and they have similar mannerisms and facial expressions, it’s weird. Anyway. I didn’t like her conduct at the reunion, the way she was coming at LeeAnn. I don’t know whether she was genuinely concerned about LeeAnn not marrying Richard, like she said she was or if it was a way to make LeeAnn look bad. Had she had one too many drinks? If so, I could see her maybe bringing it up out of genuine concern/curiosity. But if sober, she had to know that would annoy LeeAnn, they’ve been good friends for years. I 100% believe that D’Andra wrote those texts to Kameron and that explains why Cari is so pissed at her, which lends credibility to what LeeAnn is saying about D’Andra’s real intentions. 

Brandi tries to provoke LeeAnn into going crazy in order to make herself look good. I don’t get why Kameron thinks she’s so trashy, though. If Brandi hadn’t said she grew up in a trailer in Mississipi, I never woulda known. I think she just likes to have a good time. She has a deep-seeded hatred for LeeAnn, tho and it’s kinda weird, at this point, bc I don’t think LeeAnn really gives a shit about her anymore. The whole phone-cloning thing was obviously a bluff and she knows it and instead of dropping it, she rode that shit out into the sunset and acted like it made her so uncomfortable and scared. Please. Not buying it! 

Anyway. Those are my thoughts for the season! I haven’t seen season 1 or 2 but maybe I’ll watch, I’ve decided I like the Dallas ladies! 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 7