Type keyword(s) to search

Kids Baking Championship - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I’m not a Nemo fan. He seems rather obnoxious and like a brown noser to me. I thought he was kept wrongly when he was in the bottom. 

I enjoyed the recap show though. Justice was also one of my all time favorites. 

• Love 3
On 1/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, LexieLily said:

Once they got to the dessert imposters section I waited for S2 Rebecca's BLT sandwich to be number one or at least be on the list. I was wholly upset that it wasn't. I wonder if she ever got the chickens she wanted, lol.

On the Food Network website, they have a gallery of the show's best dessert imposters. Not only is Rebecca's BLT not on it, but Linsey's baloney sandwich (which was #2 on the best moments show) isn't there either!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/kids-baking-championship/photos/the-best-dessert-imposters

Someone at Food Network needs to get on this!😂

• Love 1

So my digital cable guide has the rainbow cupcake episode airing at 8:00, marked as "new" (and Season 9, Episode 6!!) and a "Dessert Imposters" episode airing from 9:00 to 11:00, listed as a repeat from Season 1, no less.

The Food Network site is no better, as the episode list for "Season 9.0" spits the 2 hour premiere into Episode 1 and 2, and lists Episode 4 as a dessert imposter episode titled "Three Square Meals". But there's also a "Season 9.1" which has the 2 hour premiere as 1 episode, and has Episode 3 as the dessert imposter episode called "Dessert Imposters and Best Bits".

So my guess is, repeat of the cupcake episode at 8:00, new dessert imposter episode at 9:00, some sort of special/recap similar to last week at 10:00. Whew! It shouldn't be this difficult, should it???

8 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

So my digital cable guide has the rainbow cupcake episode airing at 8:00, marked as "new" (and Season 9, Episode 6!!) and a "Dessert Imposters" episode airing from 9:00 to 11:00, listed as a repeat from Season 1, no less.

The Food Network site is no better, as the episode list for "Season 9.0" spits the 2 hour premiere into Episode 1 and 2, and lists Episode 4 as a dessert imposter episode titled "Three Square Meals". But there's also a "Season 9.1" which has the 2 hour premiere as 1 episode, and has Episode 3 as the dessert imposter episode called "Dessert Imposters and Best Bits".

So my guess is, repeat of the cupcake episode at 8:00, new dessert imposter episode at 9:00, some sort of special/recap similar to last week at 10:00. Whew! It shouldn't be this difficult, should it???

I just watched it, and you are right, the 8:00 episode was a repeat of the rainbow cupcakes. From 9:00-11:00 was the dessert impostor episode and an hour of best/funniest moments, in one show.

The dessert imposters this episode were on the whole the best ones of all the seasons! Very impressive. Keaton definitely deserved the win! Was a little surprised the pizza wasn't in the bottom.

The retrospective episode was fun, but it felt a little odd for Duff and Val to be giving recognition to their own behaviors lol!. Seems like they were stretching to find some things to retro-spect about. I think it would be fun if they did some behind-the-scenes stuff.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, NJKBCFan said:

The dessert imposters this episode were on the whole the best ones of all the seasons! Very impressive. Keaton definitely deserved the win! Was a little surprised the pizza wasn't in the bottom.

Agreed on both. I think this was the best batch of dessert imposters I've seen, honestly. Good job, kids!

• Love 2

Who are everyone’s favorites so far? I’m liking Keaton, Haylin, and Nemo, but tbh I don’t think Nemo will go much farther as it seems like he’s barely scraping by each week. Haylin is adorable with her accent and reminds me a little bit of Saylor and Brynn who are two of my other favorites from previous seasons. And Keaton just seems like the cool kid whose desserts look and taste awesome too. I was super impressed with his burger last night!

• Love 5

That is not the result I wanted! Bella annoys me to no end. She would have still been trying to make crepes if Miabella hadn't helped her. I didn't want Jonah to go home either. He seems so earnest. Most of imposters looked pretty good. Agree that Haylin and Keaton are the front runners.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kcrabtree06 said:

Who are everyone’s favorites so far? I’m liking Keaton, Haylin, and Nemo, but tbh I don’t think Nemo will go much farther as it seems like he’s barely scraping by each week. Haylin is adorable with her accent and reminds me a little bit of Saylor and Brynn who are two of my other favorites from previous seasons. And Keaton just seems like the cool kid whose desserts look and taste awesome too. I was super impressed with his burger last night!

I said it after the 2nd episode; Keaton is my pick to win it all. His station always seems so clean, which says to me he's calm and organized. And clearly he knows what he's doing. I also love Bella for her personality but think she could make a huge mistake at any moment lol.

• Love 1

Haylin is still my favorite but I'm adding Keaton although I hate his haircut.  That hamburger was probably the best imposter ever.  

I thought they sent the right kid home for the reasons Duff gave.  The shortcake part was mush before she even added the not-imposter toppings.  

The parents being there hasn't annoyed me like I thought it would.  I feel for them when their kid isn't doing well.  There aren't too many things worse than seeing your child, whether they're 10 y/o or 40, go through something painful without being able to help.  Losing a cooking competition is low on the calamity scale but you still hurt for your kid.  

I'm enjoying the "best of" shows.  I could do without the interspersed comments from this year's kids and wish they'd involved more contestants who are now much older.  It's fun to see how they've grown.  I was dismayed that they featured Namaih (sp.) so much and even reinforced her bad behavior.  She was a rude little spoiled brat and the only kid from any season that I ever wanted to reach into the TV and slap.  I wish Valerie would go back to her natural color even if that involves dye.  I think she looks a lot better with dark hair than as a bleached blonde.

Edited by mlp
correct something
  • Love 3
On 12/27/2020 at 5:26 AM, trudysmom said:

I can only hope that this season of KBC is better than we got for Holiday Wars, Holiday Baking Championship and that God-awful CandyLand mess.  

I'll meet you in Licorice Lagoon!  I bailed after the first episode and I doubt it ever got better.  But full disclosure - I may be the only person on Earth who finds Kristin Chenoweth obnoxious instead of adorable.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, eyelash said:

But full disclosure - I may be the only person on Earth who finds Kristin Chenoweth obnoxious instead of adorable.

You are not alone in that. I kept wondering what her cleavage had to do with Candyland.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, eyelash said:

I'll meet you in Licorice Lagoon!  I bailed after the first episode and I doubt it ever got better.  But full disclosure - I may be the only person on Earth who finds Kristin Chenoweth obnoxious instead of adorable.

You are not alone, Kristen Chenowith makes me want to barf everytime the camera shows her face, or she opened her mouth to talk!

Edited by jlc
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

That is not the result I wanted! Bella annoys me to no end. She would have still been trying to make crepes if Miabella hadn't helped her. I didn't want Jonah to go home either. He seems so earnest. Most of imposters looked pretty good. Agree that Haylin and Keaton are the front runners.

I agree! Bella's whiny attitude and  disgusted faces really annoy. I thought it was a cold shot that it was only because of Miabella, who was a total cutie, that Bella got her crepes, and then Miabella is sent home. I know her French toast had errors but so did some of the others. The pizza looked a mess, and the biscuits and gravy looked nothing like biscuits and gravy.  I think Haylin is good but her accent bugs, I am sorry!  The kids I don't care for are Bella and Keaton, is he the one with the front curly hair?  He has an air of arrogance about him that I don't like to see in any kid. Not sure about Cydney. She is kind of working a "cuteness" thing.  It was so nice to see some of the kids from past shows. I loved Justice, the Weatherman! Lindsey and Peggy look like such lovely girls. Do not know what was going on with Jane's hair!

• Love 3

Even though D'Von putting his "cheese sauce" in a bowl on the side and letting the judges pour worked out well for him, I did crack up when he was plating it and his mom was like "put the thing over the thing! 🤦‍♀️"

I can see why Bella's crossing the line for some people, but she makes me laugh. I enjoy her "fly by the seat of her pants" approach, though I don't think it bodes well for her long-term chances. Haylin and Keaton do seem like front-runners, but before this episode I might have put Miabella in that category, too. So who knows? Cydney's giggle is as cute as can be, and Nemo is kind of the male Bella.

And Duff's horror at learning that multiple kids didn't like cheese XD

I'm enjoying the retrospectives, though I'm a little disappointed in the lack of Graysen, possibly my all-time favorite baker from this show (even though I have to look up her name every time to make sure I'm spelling it right lol)

4 hours ago, susannah said:

I think Haylin is good but her accent bugs, I am sorry!  .............................................  Not sure about Cydney. She is kind of working a "cuteness" thing.  It was so nice to see some of the kids from past shows. I loved Justice, the Weatherman! Lindsey and Peggy look like such lovely girls. Do not know what was going on with Jane's hair!

Haylin's accent doesn't bother me.  It's genuine.  I think Cydney is too, at least from the little we've seen of her so far.  She has that babyish sort of voice but I think that's just the way she talks, not something she puts on to be cute unlike a couple past contestants.  I never did care for Jane and she hasn't improved with age.  I still love Justice and Jackson.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, mlp said:

Haylin's accent doesn't bother me.  It's genuine.  I think Cydney is too, at least from the little we've seen of her so far.  She has that babyish sort of voice but I think that's just the way she talks, not something she puts on to be cute unlike a couple past contestants.  I never did care for Jane and she hasn't improved with age.  I still love Justice and Jackson.

Justice is such a nice looking young man! Definitely one of my favorites. I also always liked Jackson, Peyton, Sam, Madison, Lindsey, Sophie, Meadow and Brynn. Not a fan of Jane at all.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, susannah said:

Do not know what was going on with Jane's hair!

Looks like she dyed it pink and put some in a couple of buns, as people do. A lot of my friends have let their kids dye their hair during the pandemic (and get pets). It's quite a thing. Personally, I love seeing pics of my friends' smiling kids with their hair dyed pink and green and blue and every other color. Poor kids are living through a pandemic. I want them to have hair (or pets) that make them happy. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, eyelash said:

I am right there with you regarding Chenoweth,  she bugs me no end!  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, mlp said:

I think Haylin is good but her accent bugs, I

I live in a small town in Alabama and have never heard anything like that. 

I feel like her big culinary achievement was when "Mama made Shake N Bake, And I hayelped"

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, docmatt said:
16 hours ago, mlp said:

I think Haylin is good but her accent bugs, I

I live in a small town in Alabama and have never heard anything like that. 

I feel like her big culinary achievement was when "Mama made Shake N Bake, And I hayelped"

Just for the record, I didn't say that.  I quoted someone else and disagreed.

• Love 1
On 1/15/2021 at 11:16 AM, Rammchick said:

As do I, but take it from someone who is Valerie's age and used to be a dark brunette -- dark hair ages you.  

Same. I look younger with lighter hair for sure. In Valerie's case, it seems to have the opposite effect. She looks much older (to me) as a blonde.

Edited by adore
  • Love 3

Too bad D'von lived to bake another day, because he was a bit of a shit today. Sorry, I mean "a raging little shit". Smirking about all but sabotaging his partner and giggling over his plans to ignore her and  refuse to work with her. 

• Love 16

I bet every report card of D'Von says "NEEDS IMPROVEMENT WORKING WITH OTHERS." That brought back some painful school project memories.  Bella was being bossy,  but his hiding things from her and being overtly jerky was obviously making things so much worse.

Cydney and her sweet giggle will be missed. What a cutie. Her mom seemed a little intense while watching backstage,  but I really liked how encouraging and positive she and her mom both were at the end. 

Edited by Iseut
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Iseut said:

I bet every report card of D'Von says "NEEDS IMPROVEMENT WORKING WITH OTHERS." That brought back some painful school project memories.  Bella was being bossy,  but his hiding things from her and being overtly jerky was obviously making things so much worse.

Cydney and her sweet giggle will be missed. What a cutie. Her mom seemed a little intense while watching backstage,  but I really liked how encouraging and positive she and her mom both were at the end. 

I really disliked how Bella was ordering D'von to make the caramel, when he had tried several times, like she was the queen or something. She doesn't work well with others. I didn't see the part where D'von was doing these things, and he was wrong to, but I can understand his not wanting to cooperate with Bella. I liked how Haylin and Namiah? not only worked together well but "good jobbed" each other as they left. IMO being a good sport is important in any competition, how the kids help each other, congratulating each other, etc and hopefully the parents are proud of them.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, susannah said:

I really disliked how Bella was ordering D'von to make the caramel, when he had tried several times, like she was the queen or something. She doesn't work well with others. I didn't see the part where D'von was doing these things, and he was wrong to, but I can understand his not wanting to cooperate with Bella. I liked how Haylin and Namiah? not only worked together well but "good jobbed" each other as they left. IMO being a good sport is important in any competition, how the kids help each other, congratulating each other, etc and hopefully the parents are proud of them.

On the other hand, to me it felt like Bella was trying to communicate and D'Von was just ignoring her, like she really cared about how the team performed and he didn't care at all.

• Love 9

I think both were true - Bella is bossy and D'Von deliberately ignored her to do his own thing, despite the fact that is was detrimental to the team aspect of the challenge.  He is lucky his hand pies (I'm with Haylin - here we have "fried pies" and they are the best!).  Cydne was a sweetheart and I was sorry to see her go.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

I think both were true - Bella is bossy and D'Von deliberately ignored her to do his own thing, despite the fact that is was detrimental to the team aspect of the challenge.  

This is a tough one, and we might not have seen all of it either.  Bella was way too bossy and he shut off, was my read.  Keeping in mind that he's a kid, I think his reaction was pretty understandable.

• Love 2

Yeah she started off trying to dictate, and his response - possibly from experience or possibly he did try and it was cut - instead of communicating "I disagree can we do X instead" was to just do his own idea which he thought was better. Like he thought her way was going to get them in the bottom so he wanted to do his (in his mind) "right" anyway, instead of spending time trying to convince her. Not good. But an understandable reaction from a child who thought there was no reasoning with her.

On the flipside, her response was to just keep barking orders and assume he'd cave to her, and she felt like she had the high-ground because her reasoning was "team cohesiveness". While she wasn't wrong that they were supposed to have cohesion, her method for accomplishing that was "do exactly what I've already done". It was also a little odd to me that part of her logic all along was he was so behind and hers were nearly done so of course he had to mimic her designs so they'd be similar - and yet he was tasked with the caramel twice and she kept saying she didn't have time either. Her pies went in the oven way before his...so...how could that be, little miss "fine I'll try it once, do it wrong immediately and then pass the buck right back".

I mean, I know they're children so of course we can expect immaturity, but they were both reallllllllllly showing off their immaturity here.

• Love 10

I liked Cydney so much but it was definitely the right call for her to go.  What a lovely young lady she is.  

This will be very unpopular, but I thought Bella was horrible in her bossy, it’s my way - just follow me, YOU do it D’Von (caramel), saying whose idea was that (when Valerie and Duff praised the stars on his hand pie), pushy and not-a-team-player behavior at all from the get-go.  D’Von was in the wrong to sneak the rectangle cutter without collaborating with her.  But clearly Val and Duff knew about the issues and I’m so glad Bella didn’t win the week.  She is an entitled, I’m-so-cute mini-tyrant IMO.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, theatremouse said:

On the flipside, her response was to just keep barking orders and assume he'd cave to her, and she felt like she had the high-ground because her reasoning was "team cohesiveness". While she wasn't wrong that they were supposed to have cohesion, her method for accomplishing that was "do exactly what I've already done". It was also a little odd to me that part of her logic all along was he was so behind and hers were nearly done so of course he had to mimic her designs so they'd be similar - and yet he was tasked with the caramel twice and she kept saying she didn't have time either. Her pies went in the oven way before his...so...how could that be, little miss "fine I'll try it once, do it wrong immediately and then pass the buck right back".

I think Bella didn't have time because she was working on her egg salad for the ants on a log part of the challenge. I thought both came off really poorly, and was really glad Bella didn't get the win.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I liked Cydney so much but it was definitely the right call for her to go.  What a lovely young lady she is.  

This will be very unpopular, but I thought Bella was horrible in her bossy, it’s my way - just follow me, YOU do it D’Von (caramel), saying whose idea was that (when Valerie and Duff praised the stars on his hand pie), pushy and not-a-team-player behavior at all from the get-go.  D’Von was in the wrong to sneak the rectangle cutter without collaborating with her.  But clearly Val and Duff knew about the issues and I’m so glad Bella didn’t win the week.  She is an entitled, I’m-so-cute mini-tyrant IMO.  

Interesting, as I never got the impression of Bella as being entitled. But rather she either has a lot of older siblings or is in some other circumstance where she has to be aggressive to get what she wants (or else be in a situation where she doesn't get anything). So really more about being aggressive out of necessity in her home life.

D'von was classic passive-aggressive with Bella. I have to wonder where he learned that at such a young age, and why? I'm looking at you, mom. Peel the peach indeed. She seems very invested in this experience. Duff and Val liked his hand pie so peach skin was not a problem.

Loved when Matthew's mom said she liked having a messy kitchen if it meant her son was cooking.

• Love 7

Cute little Cydney was a sweetie but it was her time to go.  I'm just sorry she was up against D'Von and his smirking.  I hope both he and Bella get eliminated soon.  Neither of them came off well.

I'm enjoying the second hour although the segue last night was weird.  Maybe it was my local station but there was no introductory anything and it started while Duff was in the middle of a sentence.  I wish they'd stop featuring Jane.  She's almost as annoying as she was when she was on the show and her comments add absolutely nothing.  Matthew makes me laugh and I liked his mother's comment.  I'd like to see more of Jackson.  He was one of my favorites.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, mlp said:

I'm enjoying the second hour although the segue last night was weird.  Maybe it was my local station but there was no introductory anything and it started while Duff was in the middle of a sentence.  I wish they'd stop featuring Jane.  She's almost as annoying as she was when she was on the show and her comments add absolutely nothing.  Matthew makes me laugh and I liked his mother's comment.  I'd like to see more of Jackson.  He was one of my favorites.

Same happened to me. The competition part seemed to go a few minutes over 1hr, and it's like the 2nd part started right at the top of the hour, so it looked like they skipped the introduction and even part of the "award" they were giving out.

Surprised not to see some of the kids from the past, like Bryn, Nyah, Alex, Davey and others who appeared on the Halloween or holiday specials. Do you think Food Network didn't ask them? Or Food Network asked and they declined?

Also thought it was a little odd that they ended the retrospective on kind of a down-note looking at the biggest mistakes instead of something more positive. And in the future, I'd love to see some of the past contestants being included in the actual competition shows as guest judges or something like that.

• Love 1

I watched it on demand later and the same weird segue between hours happened for me, so it wasn't just a broadcast issue.

I'm going to chalk up the Bella/D'Von "conflict" to their personalities just not being complimentary from a teamwork standpoint (she's "on" and he's mellow), and the necessary editing to make an hour-long show. As was mentioned, Bella's not having time to work on the caramel could very well have been because she was making her egg salad, but the show didn't really make that clear, so it looked like she was just passing the buck. It wasn't a great look for either of them, but I'm not ready to write either of them off yet. And they seemed to be buddy-buddy during presentation so I don't think it was that big of a deal.

Watching some of the meltdowns during the retrospective brought home to me again that this season's kids are a very stoic bunch. The closest I think we've come to a breakdown (aside from post-elimination, that is) was Haylin when her raspberry dough wasn't working. But she just looked a little lost, got some bucking up from Namiah, and moved on. And as far as eliminations go, Cydney took it like a champ, quietly giggling all the way.

I think Keaton and Haylin are still overall the most consistent, but neither is dominating in a way that makes me sure of who is going to be there at the end. Which is a good thing, actually.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, eyelash said:

Table for two!  Cannot stand her!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, NJKBCFan said:

Same happened to me. The competition part seemed to go a few minutes over 1hr, and it's like the 2nd part started right at the top of the hour, so it looked like they skipped the introduction and even part of the "award" they were giving out.

Surprised not to see some of the kids from the past, like Bryn, Nyah, Alex, Davey and others who appeared on the Halloween or holiday specials. Do you think Food Network didn't ask them? Or Food Network asked and they declined?

Also thought it was a little odd that they ended the retrospective on kind of a down-note looking at the biggest mistakes instead of something more positive. And in the future, I'd love to see some of the past contestants being included in the actual competition shows as guest judges or something like that.

Yes I thought that was odd too, that the second part seemed to start mid sentence. I was also hoping to see some different past kids this week, and I agree that it was a little cold to not only talk about the biggest mistakes and the worst tasting bite EVER, but to throw them back at the kids! I did not like how people thought the meme of Peggy? Abby? crying was funny, and especially including the current kids who spoke about it. We went from showing Annika starting the trend of helping another kid in need to laughing at a kid who was stressed out, with a meme made of it. I agree that Cydney was the one to go this week, and noticed that she was the only kid who didn't cry, which of course is a natural response, but affirmed her making it as far as she did. Great attitude! I know Keaton and Haylin are the favorites, though Keaton just seems entitled to me, and his laughing at the meme didn't help me like him, but I think Jonah is also a contender. I  think Nemo is a cutie, though others may not agree with it. I would love to see some of the past kids on as guest judges, or in past kid/current kid competition teams similar to one they did on the adult baking championship, one year, with one of the kids being Jane. Ack! We have seen enough Jane!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I think both were true - Bella is bossy and D'Von deliberately ignored her to do his own thing, despite the fact that is was detrimental to the team aspect of the challenge.  He is lucky his hand pies (I'm with Haylin - here we have "fried pies" and they are the best!).  Cydne was a sweetheart and I was sorry to see her go.

Bella is bossy. But D'von was irritatingly passive aggressive. Instead of strongly, confidently and maturely discussing his ideas, he hid his design,  hemmed, hawed, grinned with double talk.

So irritating! Even if he went his own way just say so. Just tell her! Ugh 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, 40Love said:

Bella is bossy. But D'von was irritatingly passive aggressive. Instead of strongly, confidently and maturely discussing his ideas, he hid his design,  hemmed, hawed, grinned with double talk.

So irritating! Even if he went his own way just say so. Just tell her! Ugh 

Yeah, he'd tell he one thing and then do something else. He'd agree with her and then do whatever he wanted, laughing at her. I wouldn't care if he'd said "Nope, I'm doing my own thing." "Nope, I tried the caramel twice; your turn." Instead, he agreed when she tried to pass it back to him, so she thought it was being taken care of and didn't have the chance to drop something else to fix it herself.

Edited by CoyoteBlue
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, NJKBCFan said:

Interesting, as I never got the impression of Bella as being entitled. But rather she either has a lot of older siblings or is in some other circumstance where she has to be aggressive to get what she wants (or else be in a situation where she doesn't get anything). So really more about being aggressive out of necessity in her home life.

I could be wrong but I got the impression that she is flat out spoiled at home, and that it revolves around her. She seems to me to want everything that way on the show, too.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Yeah, he'd tell he one thing and then do something else. He'd agree with her and then do whatever he wanted, laughing at her. I wouldn't care if he'd said "Nope, I'm doing my own thing." "Nope, I tried the caramel twice; your turn." Instead, he agreed when she tried to pass it back to him, so she thought it was being taken care of and didn't have the chance to drop something else to fix it herself.

And again, he's a kid.  This is behavior you'd expect from an adult.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rammchick said:

And again, he's a kid.  This is behavior you'd expect from an adult.

I could see it being a part of that weird tween transition phase. For awhile, when she was a little younger than him, my stepdaughter would say something really super mean and then try to cover it with "I was just being sarcastic!" She didn't quite understand the nuance of sarcasm yet, but knew that was something adults say. Maybe D'Von has witnessed and copied that type of passive-aggressive behavior among adults in his home, maybe just from his parents joking around ("What honey? Take out the trash? I can't hear you, la la la!") but not quite being mature enough to realize when to use it and how it comes across in different settings.

• Love 1
On 1/18/2021 at 11:23 PM, CoyoteBlue said:

Too bad D'von lived to bake another day, because he was a bit of a shit today. Sorry, I mean "a raging little shit". Smirking about all but sabotaging his partner and giggling over his plans to ignore her and  refuse to work with her. 

I was really disgusted with his actions and attitude.  He should be gone soon. 

• Love 7