Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Messy

Things get complicated after Lena and Vlad kiss; Martin goes to Paige's house for more privacy but feels uneasy; Mae finds out that Mason has a crush on a girl at school.

Air date: December 11, 2018

I'm sad Lena sent Vlad away. They had chemistry.

I can't help it, I like this show. It's spiky and weird and unexpected and the leads are so charming. A minority opinion, I guess, but I look forward to it each week.

Paige's sky high stiletto boots made me metaphorically fall down just looking at them. And her posing as she slept in her teddy made me kind of want to smack her. She looked great tho.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, luna1122 said:

I'm sad Lena sent Vlad away. They had chemistry.

I can't help it, I like this show. It's spiky and weird and unexpected and the leads are so charming. A minority opinion, I guess, but I look forward to it each week.

Paige's sky high stiletto boots made me metaphorically fall down just looking at them. And her posing as she slept in her teddy made me kind of want to smack her. She looked great tho.

I agree with everything you said.  I was hoping the last episode was a step toward moving away from a Lena/Martin endgame, but I feel like they took 5 steps back this week.  I hate what they did to Vlad. 

I think Paige looked great, but I still really didn't like her character.  A lot has to do with AL's "acting".  She always has this smirk on her face that I want to wipe off.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Whimsy said:

I agree with everything you said.  I was hoping the last episode was a step toward moving away from a Lena/Martin endgame, but I feel like they took 5 steps back this week.  I hate what they did to Vlad.   

They did the same thing to the guy Maya liked. They made him clingy and weird. 

I really can’t stand the kids.

Every week when this shows up on the DVR I wonder why I haven’t canceled the series recording.

• Love 3

I really like this show. Yeah, I said it. It’s light and fluffy and I think all of the actors (even the kids) are very likeable.

I missed Camille and Co., especially after they were heavily featured last week.

It was odd to see Rowan Blanchard pop in for just one line of dialog.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

They did the same thing to the guy Maya liked. They made him clingy and weird. 

I guess it's nice that this show doesn't make the women clingy and weird, but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. I'll miss Costa Ronin though, he was the only reason I kept watching past the third episode.

It's a moot point now, but I can't stand Paige. She could have easily had private time with Martin at her enormous house while her son was at his dad's. She just wanted to rub it in Lena's face that she was sleeping with Martin. The "messiness" excuse was bullshit.

• Love 4