Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: The $12,000 Lie

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Megan and Sarah plan to wed the same inmate, but Sarah has a secret; Scott waits for Lizzie's release, and tensions arise when he's joined by the daughter she hasn't seen in almost a decade; Caitlin is stopped by police at Matt's release.

This show keeps getting better and better! Cooksdelight wrote an awesome summary, totally agree with everything. 

As for Clint, WTH? He’s 37, and his mommy has to hand him a credit card and also takes the engagement ring that he supposedly bought out of a drawer in her house and hands that to him too. Something is really off with this guy. 

And this Michael mess is a train wreck-and I love it! I cannot wait till the girls find out about each other! 

Caitlin has a Gumby face-it’s like rubber the way she contorts it, she’s got the craziest expressions. 

I hope they find the bridge.... 

• Love 15

WOW I am so glad there are other people who take the same twisted delight that I do in this show. 

Jazzmine (spelling!) is a beautiful young woman. She also is far more level-headed, skeptical and intelligent than anyone else on this show. 

I like the way EVERY person on this show has someone who is telling them they're off their rocker, it's what a true friend should do, because they are...OTOH, what happened to Scotts friend? The female friend who told him over and over that Lizzie was no good...looks like maybe she gave up on him, which is understandable. She warned him over and over about Lizzie and he didn't want any interference in his stupid, self-destructive fantasy.

I wanted to see more of...is her name Robin? The woman marrying the younger guy? That mess is guaranteed to be a total shitshow.

I want to see his previous wedding photos, because there’s no way the most recent ex married this dolt.

Agreed,,,she was very smart and very attractive and seemed well put together, both mentally and physically. It could be that they married young, and she grew and improved herself in the marriage while he stayed stuck. That could be the reason they divorced. At any rate, it's pretty clear that she can do much, much better. 

Edited by Marsupial
spelling
  • Love 13

Those cops were rude af to Caitlyn. Told her to pull onto the property and then made her leave without telling her a pickup location. That's straight up BS, not like her guy gonna have a phone to call her and doubt she knows the town very well. They usually drop them off at a bus station or the family pick them up across from the prison like Scott did this episode and Andrea last year. 

Where are Angela and Tony? :( 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Those cops were rude af to Caitlyn. Told her to pull onto the property and then made her leave without telling her a pickup location.

That seemed sketchy, but OTOH, she should take it as an omen and get out of there as fast as she can, and not come back. I didn't realize that Caitlyn's BFF is also involved with a convict.

Megan looked much better with shorter hair, that greasy mermaid-looking weave looked ridiculous with the fairy princess wedding gown. She also better hope her daddy doesn't find out she spent $12K on phone calls to the jailbird who's already married to somebody else. She's listed as a 'home health worker' or something, which I'm pretty sure is a minimum wage job, and I bet she's not paying any rent to Dad. 

Clint's parents have a VERY nice house. 

Lizzie looks like she put on at least 25 lbs. since she shot those sex-ay pinup pics we've been seeing up to this point. Did Scott say the missing bridge has just one tooth in it? Why on earth doesn't it have more? He looked like a sweaty, red faced  rabbit with those 2 lone front teeth..

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Those cops were rude af to Caitlyn. Told her to pull onto the property and then made her leave without telling her a pickup location. That's straight up BS, not like her guy gonna have a phone to call her and doubt she knows the town very well. They usually drop them off at a bus station or the family pick them up across from the prison like Scott did this episode and Andrea last year. 

Where are Angela and Tony? :( 

I didn't understand the whole pick up location drama either. If they're released "into the community", why with hold the location?

Poor Caitlyn. She is one hot mess and I was shocked to hear her say she can't wait to have his babies. Her friend was quite the little lady too, telling her to shut the fuck up. 

LMAO at Lizzie barrelling  into Scott. I did feel bad for the kids, awkwardly watching this nonsense. Hopefully they've got more brains than their parents.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Clint .... I don’t know. He’s off. Way, way off. “We met on Meet An Inmate.com, huyuk, huyuk!!”   I want to see his previous wedding photos, because there’s no way the most recent ex married this dolt. Something has happened to him. 

The well put together woman with the Kate Goselin hair and sparkly cross earrings is his first ex.  He's been married more than once.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Caitlin, run. Run as fast as you can.

Raise your hand if you think that Caitlin was tweaking.  [RAISES BOTH HANDS]

2 hours ago, Marsupial said:

WOW I am so glad there are other people who take the same twisted delight that I do in this show. 

I wanted to see more of...is her name Robin? The woman marrying the younger guy? That mess is guaranteed to be a total shitshow.

You.and.me.both.

1 hour ago, mybuddyspence said:

I didn't understand the whole pick up location drama either. If they're released "into the community", why with hold the location?

• He either is having someone else pick him up 
  • The guards did not like the cameraman.
  • She passed the sign that said, "No entry unless authorized....".
1 hour ago, Marsupial said:

Until you and this show consummate your love in a prison trailer, you don't know what true romance is.

You are killing me right now!

@TeapotWakeen - you are killing me too!

@Drogo - love the name of the thread.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Megan looked much better with shorter hair, that greasy mermaid-looking weave looked ridiculous with the fairy princess wedding gown.

I agree.  The weave was not her friend.     Also she had the weave when she was trying on wedding gowns but then they show her saying she's picking him up in 2 days and her hair was short again.  Sloppy editing,  the wedding dress scene was obviously shot at a different time.  

8 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Lizzie looks like she put on at least 25 lbs. since she shot those sex-ay pinup pics we've been seeing up to this point.

She does look heavier than her "glamour" shots from prison.   I can't believe she jumped into Scott's arms like that.    Then she says "You were supposed to catch me"  idiot.  

• Love 3

I thought that the whole gaurd gate drama was due to an obvious camera crew in car.  If there was no prior arrangement, that was prob a serious faux pas.  

And yes, Caitlyn & her prince charming will be sharing the glass pipe o' amour in short order.

• Love 23
16 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

I couldn’t believe after not seeing her for years Lizzie runs straight to Scott. I felt so much sadness for her daughter. 

I felt the same. She walked right past her daughter and threw her fat ass with her double H implants onto her Rabbit boyfriend with two teeth left. Who is that prison skank going to turn to once she realizes he is dead broke? No one wants you, Lizzie. You are gross. She will be back in prison within a few months; I am willing to bet money on this, if anyone is game. 

• Love 22

Raise your hand if you think that Caitlin was tweaking.  [RAISES BOTH HANDS]

OMG I had not thought of this but yes, it makes total sense. Also makes it easier to believe she'd think a meth head with multiple arrests is a fine mate for life. 

Caitlyn & her prince charming will be sharing the glass pipe o' amour in short order.

LOL too funny...yet sadly true...

I felt so much sadness for her daughter. 

It's pretty obvious that Lizzie does not give a flying hoot about anyone, including her daughter. She has a child who keeps trying to have a relationship with her despite everything she's done, something that most people would treasure, and she doesn't value it at all. Scott and Jazzmin BOTH need to dump her sorry ass, stat.

Who is that prison skank going to turn to once she realizes he is dead broke? No one wants you, Lizzie. You are gross. She will be back in prison within a few months; I am willing to bet money on this, if anyone is game. 

OH absolutely...isn't she already on her sixth arrest? And she's had multiple violations of prison rules. She's destined to be a lifer.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

OMG I had not thought of this but yes, it makes total sense. Also makes it easier to believe she'd think a meth head with multiple arrests is a fine mate for life. 

LOL too funny...yet sadly true...

It's pretty obvious that Lizzie does not give a flying hoot about anyone, including her daughter. She has a child who keeps trying to have a relationship with her despite everything she's done, something that most people would treasure, and she doesn't value it at all. Scott and Jazzmin BOTH need to dump her sorry ass, stat.

Marsupial, I adore Jazz (Name spelling, not sure about...) but Scott is just an idiot. I felt bad for him for about 20 seconds. Then he admitted that he spent tens of thousands of money on her for her drugs bc he felt "she could get the help she needed when she got out of prison"...bullshit. He is an enabler and he knows he is gross and pathetic.

Edited by Hannah94
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

I couldn’t believe after not seeing her for years Lizzie runs straight to Scott.

I loved that she did the "Bachelorette handshake" (see sample photo), went crashing HARD to the ground, and Scott lost his new dental bridge.

Such beautiful drama.

wraplegs.jpg.553d482005183451e97c7a5f35f99c53.jpg

• Love 7
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

I loved that she did the "Bachelorette handshake" (see sample photo), went crashing HARD to the ground, and Scott lost his new dental bridge.

Such beautiful drama.

wraplegs.jpg.553d482005183451e97c7a5f35f99c53.jpg

That what you said is 100% what happened with no exaggerations is why this is must see tv. You can’t make this shit up. 

Keeping the Bachelor parallel, what’s with jumping over the dating stage straight to marriage?  Nearly all these asshats plan to marry convicts they’ve met (or not) upon release. Clearly finding love in the system is a sign of some dysfunction but damn, marriage?

Forgive me for not knowing names.  But the one thing I’ve not figured out is why the inmate played the con so long with the virgin.  I get companionship behind the bars, she likely sends money etc.  But why did he make post release plans?  Why not just play her then ghost/never tell when you’re out?  

I find the blonde mother of his child (and apparent wife) to be almost normal.  Though they’re not met while incarcerated so that gives her a mental health edge I guess.  What an adorable child too.  I hope she makes it out of this ok.

This show has a broad appeal.  Other than a few ID shows, this is the only one my guy and I equally love.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Raise your hand if you think that Caitlin was tweaking

Her teeth and skin are too good. 

I think she has some kind of personality disorder,  but I'm not sure which one. She's almost childishly emotional, as well as being mired in 'magical thinking'. 

• Love 14

Wait, Clint’s parents are rich? Hobbs, NM, rich, but rich nonetheless? That was a huge and fancy new kitchen. I guess they own that deli? That might explain why two women so far have already married him despite his crummy job and dummy face. I guess mom feels so bad about dropping him on his head during infancy that she still looks after him.

Sarah the Baby Mama was chasing that baby through a very nice house, too. Even in Farmington, NY, some student single mom shouldn’t be able to afford that. Maybe her parents/grandma are paying the bills. If she has those kinds of advantages, she shouldn’t be with that loser, either.

A house with a pool doesn’t make any sense in Kenosha, Wisconsin. You can use it like two months out of the year, and those same two months, you can go to nice beaches for free.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Who is that prison skank going to turn to once she realizes he is dead broke? No one wants you, Lizzie. You are gross. She will be back in prison within a few months; I am willing to bet money on this, if anyone is game. 

I'm down for that bet.  She has completely missed the "Sell By" date at even the nastiest of strip clubs.

Until we saw Lizzie IRL, I wondered why a somewhat attractive chick was scamming such a toothless troll.  Now, I see them fairly equivalent on the looks scale.

• Love 13

Craig’s ex wife/boss has at least 3 mugshots floating around out there for bad checks and robbery, so she’s no prize either. Caitlyn is definitely a tweeker. I know her mom was on drugs, so she probably learned it at home, thus the skinny spazziness. 

I just about died when ol’ Scott lost his toofs. She will be back in the clink by the end of the season, and I’ll bet she has at least 3 other doofuses on her books, too. You don’t take all those fancy prison Glamour Shots for one old Jerry Garcia.

• Love 20
12 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Its hard to believe some of these people are real....yet I'm still not getting a strong "I wanna be an actor" vibe from any of them so far.

Exception being Lizzie. She seemed very excited (?camera & crew), maybe imagined she's now TV star, and today is her big debut.  Either she or a producer came up with this over-the-top entrance. Since Scott last saw her, she's gained a good amount of heft, I agree with 25 pounds, but tackles him anyway, like a crazy overgrown dog. I've only seen the preview, watching this week. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

This show has a broad appeal.  Other than a few ID shows, this is the only one my guy and I equally love.

I'm OLD...and I convinced my 50yr old son to watch with me.  We've asked each other if now we're finally white trash!  This show sucks us along by providing very little content--just enough to keep us watching and dragging us along to next week.  WE NEED MORE RESULTS!

40 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

she's gained a good amount of heft, I agree with 25 pounds

You guys are being nice.  We said at least forty!

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Cammi said:

Those cops were rude af to Caitlyn. Told her to pull onto the property and then made her leave without telling her a pickup location. That's straight up BS

My thoughts is that the guys in the tower saw the cameras and/or crew.  Not allowed.  Then the head honcho decided to be a big shot for the teevee.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Wait, Clint’s parents are rich? Hobbs, NM, rich, but rich nonetheless? That was a huge and fancy new kitchen.

To me, that house had a recent flip (now for sale) or model home vibe (although the mom and dad do look well dressed, well groomed, and well cared for).  The chair the dad sat in looked brand new as did other things we caught a look at.  Was anything displayed on the walls?  The crew probably had the mom slip that ring box into a nearby table to add to this endearing storyline.

2 hours ago, IvySpice said:

I guess they own that deli?

Yeah, I think so too...more like a bodega or corner store+deli.  They probably live in a little trailer in the back--too small for filming, so Production rented a house because this story will be GOOD!

• Love 5

we're finally white trash!

Back in the TWoP days, some other Teen Mom fans and I were arguing about whether Chelsea Houska's dad was spoiling her. I thought he was, and used my Harvard Law graduation gift as an example. The next several posts were all: "OMG I have a master's in education from Stanford; I thought I was the only one watching this show!" and "I'm almost finished with my doctorate!" and "My whole dorm floor at Columbia Law gathers to watch this show every week!"

Moral of the story: I'm as trash as can be in my TV tastes, but my buddies around here are well-educated trash.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

Back in the TWoP days, some other Teen Mom fans and I were arguing about whether Chelsea Houska's dad was spoiling her. I thought he was, and used my Harvard Law graduation gift as an example. The next several posts were all: "OMG I have a master's in education from Stanford; I thought I was the only one watching this show!" and "I'm almost finished with my doctorate!" and "My whole dorm floor at Columbia Law gathers to watch this show every week!"

Moral of the story: I'm as trash as can be in my TV tastes, but my buddies around here are well-educated trash.

Ha! I remember that. (Ivy Leaguer here too, plus an MBA. The friend who recommended this show to me is a college friend, currently working on his dissertation at our alma mater. I gave up on the Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant franchise a while ago though.)

I don't know if Lizzie has access to filters in the prison photos she took but not only has she gained weight, she's much rougher-looking than I thought. 

The one whose fiancé is already married (!) may have spent $12K (!!) on phone calls, but she was not "dating" him. How can they be dating? There were no dates!

Me when Caitlyn introduced her friend whose boyfriend was her boyfriend's cellmate:

giphy.gif

Also, who knew there are so many people on meetaninmate.com?? What happened to Match? OKCupid? Tinder?

• Love 9

These women— Caitlyn in particular— read the letters these guys send and believe they are in a romance novel. It’s all about fantasy but that only works when there is an impediment to being together. Once his angry ass gets out, she’s in for a world of hurt with this guy. To hear a young woman saying she has nothing else going for her in her life and she has given herself totally to this guy is just so sad and shows how seriously damaged she is.

Lizzie and the Deadhead: Not interested. She’s a manipulator. He’s a moron and totally skeeves me out. 

No interest in slow Clint.

The bald guy that gave up sex didn’t capture my attention either.

I hate the beginning episodes of these shows because they just use entirely too much time talking about what will happen when they get out. Get on with it already. Such a waste of time dragging it out so long and then boom this episode was over.

I though the guards were dicks to Caitlyn. The officer on the call box instructed her to enter the premises but gave no further info on where to go. I get that the officers have to have their game face on but they could have told her where he would be let out. Not that it would have mattered but she shouldn’t have told them what Matt told her about getting out, she should have told them that she was told to enter by an officer.

• Love 8

This show is a hot mess and I'm here for every second of it.

I felt for Caitlin.  Those guards really weren't assisting her at all.  Maybe Matt is less than a model prisoner and they are taking out their frustrations with him on her?  I'm sure the cameras are not allowed either so that couldn't have helped.  I'd guess they are going to drive his inmate ass to the end of the driveway and toss him out but they could have told her that.  You would think there would be very clear rules/instructions for release day.  At least Caitlin can tell her friend what to expect in 4 years.

Clint does seem . . . off.  At first I thought maybe he was just a spoiled mama's boy but he seems . . . touched.  Maybe some kind of Aspergers or something like that?  He is definitely ripe for the picking from some con.  Guess it's good that Scott found Lizzie first.

I was heartsick for Jazzmine - - not just over the unfortunate spelling of her name but that her mother, who she hadn't seen in NINE YEARS, ran right past her to attack Scott.  Wrong on so many levels.  If Jazzmine and Lizzie had had a relationship during those entire 9 years, if she had been visiting her mother, if she had been older when Lizzie was sentenced, etc., I could see going for "your man" first.  But in this case?  No.  She should have hugged and reunited with her daughter first.  Lizzie is a shit human being.  And she's not nearly as hot as she thinks she is.  Even after packing on the prison 25-40.  Looks like next week, the ATM is going to reject Scott which likely means Lizzie will reject Scott.  I am still just floored that he went through all of his savings, retirement account, etc. and put himself in debt so that he could send her drug money.  Just disgusting.  I hope his son Adam is taking notes so that he never makes this kind of fuck up.

Speaking of - - what is so great about this Michael guy that he has two chicks pining away for him?  So his baby mama Sarah - - a rough looking 24, IMO - - actually married him in prison in October.  And Megan was "dating" him by December.  I am actually cringing at the thought that Megan is going to hand over her V-card to this loser - - and the film crew is going to let it happen.  Somebody needs to tell her that this POS is married.   Honestly, how is Michael going to pull this off?  Is he telling Sarah his real release date and she'll be the one to meet him outside the prison?  And then he's going to slip away from her to meet up with Megan?  And what is he telling Megan to keep her away from the prison?  I really hope that Sarah busts in on them before any kind of action can be accomplished.  He needs to be confronted by both women before he can come up with some lie to tell each.  He's gross.

The new guy - - can't remember his name but he's former military and a former model - - seems like a nice, decent guy who is probably going to have the shit kicked out of him by this chick -- Brittany?  A repeat offender and someone who has been in past relationships with other women.  She must be the one we've seen in previews who's sucking another woman's face in front of the man.  Run.  Just run, dude.  

This show continues to make me feel incredibly awesome about the life choices I've made so far.  I'm grateful at least there aren't "experts" on this show like Married At First Sight.  These folks have enough problems.  

I'm with other posters who have said GET ON WITH IT.  One episode of background info is all we need.  Get to the releases and ensuing hijinks and drama.

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Anyone else rooting for Scott's son and Lizzie's daughter to get together? They'd make a cute couple. And they seem like they both have more sense than their parents 

Did you catch the deer in the headlights look Jazmyne had when Scott introduced her to a reasonably attractive guy her own age and then immediately said he might become her brother?  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

Anyone else rooting for Scott's son and Lizzie's daughter to get together? They'd make a cute couple. And they seem like they both have more sense than their parents 

I was thinking the same thing.  His face kind of lit up when he saw her, it's the first time I've seen him look a little happy.  I'm sure having Scott for a father is exhausting.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

But the one thing I’ve not figured out is why the inmate played the con so long with the virgin.

She said she spent $12,000 for phone cards for him, hence the title of the episode. She must suck at math because if she wasn’t getting that much money’s worth of calls, or somehow seeing who he was calling, then she’s dumber than I thought. The majority of the calls probably went to his wife.

As for Caitlin being turned away, if you look back on other pickups, they are always outside the facility. I am sure there are rules about cameras on prison grounds. And production forgot to clear it with this prison. Or forgot to tell Caitlin where to park out on the road.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

As for Caitlin being turned away, if you look back on other pickups, they are always outside the facility. I am sure there are rules about cameras on prison grounds. And production forgot to clear it with this prison. Or forgot to tell Caitlin where to park out on the road.

I totally get this but wondered why the guards did not order the people filming to turn off the cameras and say cameras and filming are not permitted on the grounds. They allowed them to continue filming which I found very odd. 

I had forgotten about the other older looking blonde who was checking out the wedding venue and eating salad. That will be another trainwreck for sure. 

All the 90DF people here: we have been spoiled rotten with 2 hour episodes, some of which feel like they last four hours. This show begins and it feels like it's over in a flash. It should definitely be two hours!

• Love 11
6 hours ago, IvySpice said:

but my buddies around here are well-educated trash.

Indubitably!!

4 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

This show begins and it feels like it's over in a flash. It should definitely be two hours!

...but two hours of REAL STUFF...not just repeat scenes and fillers.   Also, no "first looks," and teasers called "new" because there are bogus bonus scenes.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Speaking of - - what is so great about this Michael guy that he has two chicks pining away for him? 

If any of us had the answer for this, we'd have our own Dr. Phil Show.   There's nothing great about Michael...there's merely the sadness of broken, insecure, and lonely women.  Calling Charles Manson, calling Charles Manson.

image.png.365171b0eb8865b204497fc0d46153df.png

Me, Empress1, when I saw your post, I thought I saw Kevin Hart blink!

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

She said she spent $12,000 for phone cards for him, hence the title of the episode. She must suck at math because if she wasn’t getting that much money’s worth of calls, or somehow seeing who he was calling, then she’s dumber than I thought. The majority of the calls probably went to his wife.

Yeah I know the title and what she said. My real question is why did he make post release plans?  It doesnt make sense to me. 

I have a hard time believing if it’s even true that 12k went to phone calls. I bet it’s been, cough, commissary money.  So he could have “Fritos”  (bartering or who knows what) bc he quote hates the food they serve and needs some money for only wholesome reasons!

Its just so manipulative across the board. And the outsiders love the control and the letters:/calls so I’m not sure who’s to blame. One thing you can take to the bank. Should I ever fall in love with an inmate, I won’t go to the exterior of the yard as an attempt to feel closer. 

Its like they reach a low and then go yaaahhhh I can get a little lower. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, sempervivum said:

That seemed sketchy, but OTOH, she should take it as an omen and get out of there as fast as she can, and not come back. I didn't realize that Caitlyn's BFF is also involved with a convict.

Megan looked much better with shorter hair, that greasy mermaid-looking weave looked ridiculous with the fairy princess wedding gown. She also better hope her daddy doesn't find out she spent $12K on phone calls to the jailbird who's already married to somebody else. She's listed as a 'home health worker' or something, which I'm pretty sure is a minimum wage job, and I bet she's not paying any rent to Dad. 

Clint's parents have a VERY nice house. 

Lizzie looks like she put on at least 25 lbs. since she shot those sex-ay pinup pics we've been seeing up to this point. Did Scott say the missing bridge has just one tooth in it? Why on earth doesn't it have more? He looked like a sweaty, red faced  rabbit with those 2 lone front teeth..

It looks like all the extra weight went to her ass.  But maybe Scott likes that.  Really classy to hug him before your own daughter.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Lizzie & Scott’s theme song should be “Bridge over Troubled Water” in honor of that expensive (I assume) dental bridge that is somewhere on the side of the road....

I thought bridges are cemented in with super strong cement.  Maybe that was just a crown?

10 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Wait, Clint’s parents are rich? Hobbs, NM, rich, but rich nonetheless? That was a huge and fancy new kitchen. I guess they own that deli? That might explain why two women so far have already married him despite his crummy job and dummy face. I guess mom feels so bad about dropping him on his head during infancy that she still looks after him.

Sarah the Baby Mama was chasing that baby through a very nice house, too. Even in Farmington, NY, some student single mom shouldn’t be able to afford that. Maybe her parents/grandma are paying the bills. If she has those kinds of advantages, she shouldn’t be with that loser, either.

A house with a pool doesn’t make any sense in Kenosha, Wisconsin. You can use it like two months out of the year, and those same two months, you can go to nice beaches for free.

Clint looks like an emaciated Danny Bonaduce.  He’s 37 but looks like 60.  Maybe those are not his parents but his siblings.

• Love 4

Re: Caitlin - very strange experience at the prison. I live in the same state and picked up my inmate a year ago at a nearby prison. Everything was pretty organized. I checked in at the speaker as she did and then was told to go to the same parking lot where I had gone for visits. The only instruction I received was not to leave my car. He came out within minutes and we drove off. If I hadn't picked him up, he would have been taken to the nearest Greyhound station early in the morning of his release. There's no secret "in the community" location.

I've visited 3 prisons and they're all different. The rules are published and supposed to be standard, but depending on who is working and what their mood is, every visit is a new experience. I was incredibly nervous to pick him up but it was much easier than I thought. Caitlin's camera crew was the reason she was denied entry, but they would have told her that. Something was edited. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

image.png.365171b0eb8865b204497fc0d46153df.png

Me, Empress1, when I saw your post, I thought I saw Kevin Hart blink!

He did blink, it's a gif, not a pic.  :)

OK, we all expect a certain level of stupidity from these participants, but Megan seems to reach a new low.  When I was planning to lose my virginity, at whatever age, I didn't invite a film crew, tell all of my friends, shop for slutwear, and take classes.  He just got out of prison, the lack of a penis is really all you need to make him thrilled.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

He did blink, it's a gif, not a pic.  :)

OK, we all expect a certain level of stupidity from these participants, but Megan seems to reach a new low.  When I was planning to lose my virginity, at whatever age, I didn't invite a film crew, tell all of my friends, shop for slutwear, and take classes.  He just got out of prison, the lack of a penis is really all you need to make him thrilled.

But she's been "dating him" for over a year. They have literally never been on a date, so how does she use the term "dating" in this situation? I actually feel embarrassed for her while watching her. I cringe and want to say to her "omg, please please stop talking. You sound like such a HUGE fkn idiot."

• Love 8