Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Whining and Dining

• Start Topic

I didn't understand why Kandi was commenting on Dennis hugging everybody, when a let your boobs hang out event for other people's men didn't seem inappropriate to her. Yay baby boulder head is back!!!

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Boofish said:

Obviously Porsha and Dennis took the love language test and Porsha's love language is "ugly jewerly" and Kandi's is "broke baby daddy."

Damn, now y'all gonna make me defend Todd for a second. He certainly never had Kandi money, but I don't know if its fair to call him "broke". Homeboy was working and holding down a real people job when he met Kandi, and I don't recall anything in the narrative that had him fronting with expensive cars, watches or anything else. He seemed a lot like a bunch of regular,shmegular guys who spent his money on shape-ups and Jordans. And since they have been married, he's been only seen either working his own production gigs, producing Kandi's stuff, or managing OLG. Why homeboy gotta be part of the broke baby daddy crew???? 

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

Damn, now y'all gonna make me defend Todd for a second. He certainly never had Kandi money, but I don't know if its fair to call him "broke". Homeboy was working and holding down a real people job when he met Kandi, and I don't recall anything in the narrative that had him fronting with expensive cars, watches or anything else. He seemed a lot like a bunch of regular,shmegular guys who spent his money on shape-ups and Jordans. And since they have been married, he's been only seen either working his own production gigs, producing Kandi's stuff, or managing OLG. Why homeboy gotta be part of the broke baby daddy crew???? 

Wasn't talking about him LOL .. All the broke baby daddies that came before him. Todd seems dull to me but harmless, works and supports his wife.  And what's more important - it's all jokes :)

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

4 hours ago, Boofish said:

Wasn't talking about him LOL .. All the broke baby daddies that came before him. Todd seems dull to me but harmless, works and supports his wife.  And what's more important - it's all jokes :)

Little big head was not near Kandi’s level but he always seemed like a good solid guy. A big step up from her deceased fiancé.

• Love 6
On 12/11/2018 at 11:52 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

New girl at the table...she was probably told by producers to stir up the drama and to wear something that could be wiped clean if someone threw a drink at her.  

Bwahahahahaha!

tumblr_n2alf9RRV41rfduvxo1_500.gif

See, nobody was talking about that girl's dress......but you aint lie. 

16 hours ago, qtpye said:

Little big head was not near Kandi’s level but he always seemed like a good solid guy. A big step up from her deceased fiancé.

I'll admit that when Kandi and Todd walked into the dinner, I said out loud to no one, "Those two short, big head people look really good together!"

• Love 11
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Bwahahahahaha!

tumblr_n2alf9RRV41rfduvxo1_500.gif

See, nobody was talking about that girl's dress......but you aint lie. 

I'll admit that when Kandi and Todd walked into the dinner, I said out loud to no one, "Those two short, big head people look really good together!"

.........and now you ain't shit either! lol!     

wait a minute, that baby they made don't have a.........mmm, yeahok Ace a big ole waterheaded boy.  Ya'll right.  

SO?!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=8939759

• Love 7
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:51 AM, RHJunkie said:

Porsha was gushing about Dennis before the women had met him. She was showing off the gifts he bought her and bragging about how he was going to tattoo her name/face on his body. Kandi had been hearing that Dennis was seen out with one of his 'ex's' and he had gifted his ex girlfriends with pretty much the same gifts (or kinds of gifts) as he did with Porsha and just like he was wanting to get Porsha's face tattooed on him, he had done so with his other ex's. I think Kandi's point was that Dennis seems like a fall hard and fast kind of guy and that his gestures don't necessarily mean ride and die forever. With the way Porsha was talking, Kandi just told her to be careful and not to rush things. Given their history and how much Kandi has talked about Dennis on screen with the other ladies and her own set of friends, it's over kill at this point and I can't not see some messiness in her game but generally speaking, I don't think Kandi was wrong with her advice and I don't think it would have been better received from someone else either. I think Porsha is committed to making it work with Dennis and she won't ask too many questions where she may not like the answers to.

At first I was kind of on Kandi's side but she just will not quit.  And considering how pissed she got at anyone who had anything to say about Todd, it's a little bit hypocritical to go talking smack about Dennis on camera to anyone who will listen, even going so far as to bring her friends into it to spill all the tea on camera.  That was messy AF and Kandi needs to mind her biz. 

I'm actually enjoying Porsha this season.  She's so bubbly and positive and I can't help but find her endearing.   She used to bug the hell out of me but damned if she hasn't won me over.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, lezlers said:

At first I was kind of on Kandi's side but she just will not quit.  And considering how pissed she got at anyone who had anything to say about Todd, it's a little bit hypocritical to go talking smack about Dennis on camera to anyone who will listen, even going so far as to bring her friends into it to spill all the tea on camera.  That was messy AF and Kandi needs to mind her biz. 

I'm actually enjoying Porsha this season.  She's so bubbly and positive and I can't help but find her endearing.   She used to bug the hell out of me but damned if she hasn't won me over.

Oh I agree, Kandi has been messy AF and I called it as soon as she was having her side discussions about Porsha's man with non-cast people....but also not surprising. From a filming standpoint, I feel like Kandi's friends are only used as a sounding board for Kandi to help push whatever is going on with her co-stars.

• Love 2

I’d rather be Kandi any day with my own money and dull Todd than Porsha who reboots herself for every new man. She was one woman with Kordell, she’s another woman now, what will Porsha version 3.0 be like? Some may say she’s being herself now, I’m not buying it. Every now and then I think I see glimpses of the real Porsha when she’s with Lauren. But that’s not the same person who she is with Dennis. 

• Love 9

Ok, I've been catching up because I missed a couple of episodes. Have read all your comments and you have made some great points. 

The one thing I can't get over is Marlo's get up at the dinner. It's only mentioned once, thank you @Baltimore Betty.

Have we become so jaded by how she dresses that it just doesn't affect us anymore?  Please no, I don't want to live in that world.  

Help me please.

3f2cb24cb39765f6b604fd2b1004c739.jpg

• Love 3

does a bear shit in the woods + she don't have a dog in this fight = she don't have a bear in these woods.   Fuck me, the worst part is I understood you.  ROTFLMAO!!!! 

That dog don't hunt + barkin' up the wrong tree = your dog is barkin' at my tree.  A relative in his cups.

Made me laugh. Not to mention, that adorable gif of the rolling laughing baby. One of my all-time faves.

Cynthia is oddly uninvolved in Noelle's college process.  I'm a little disturbed. 

Cynthia plays dumb sometimes in order to look cute or helpless. It's annoying and NOT cute.

NeNe would knock over her grandmother to get in front of a camera. She reminds me of the little girl in a dance recital who shoves all the other little girls off the stage.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2