Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Whining and Dining

• Start Topic

Greg - if there are detectable cancer cells floating around in your bloodstream, you aren't really "healed".

Oh - and what the fuck kind of a destination is Destin*?  Isn't that where Kim Z loved to go?

* no offense meant to Destin; it's just not on par with ho'wives trips to Africa, Dubai, Morocco, etc.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't know the name of the new girl, but I was not a fan from the moment she said, "Tell that bitch to get me a damn drink," in reference to the server and I definitely wasn't a fan when she was all, "everybody knows who I am" and whatever other bullshit she was yelling. 

You can tell a lot about people by how they treat waitstaff. I've declined second dates with men who are rude to servers. It's not cute.

3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

And I love that he keeps checking her and Noelle on stuff so that Noelle can have a normal college experience.  I'm still dying at Leon's "you want her practice drinking with a cocktail at noon?!?"  LMAO!  (And also yay for one of these Reality Show kids choosing to go to college and pursue a normal career.)

I love Leon. He's clearly the strict, sensible parent. Also, Cynthia, how do you know so little about what Howard requires? Did you read the paperwork? Why don't you know how much it costs and whether freshmen can bring their cars and/or live off campus? (Google tells me freshmen and sophomores have to live on campus anyway.)

@Bronzedog I was thinking that if the apartment Noelle was looking at was $10K/year (she said it was the same price as the dorms), it was either shitty, she was sharing with a bunch of people, or both. DC is expensive and I would think it's hard to find a place for less than a grand a month.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 14

For the life of me, I can’t understand why Cynthia ever gave up Leon. Of all the men on any of these franchises (yes,even you, Mauricio) he is the most attractive and the most sensible. Hope she didn’t choose loser Peter over him or maybe he just got tired of living with a woman who is so self obsessed that she calls a get together at her house a  “Bailey-que”. A woman whose only daughter is going away to college and despite the fact that she can travel all over the world, she has apparently never visited the campus.  Luckily for Nicole, she has a strict, loving parent in her life.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

For the life of me, I can’t understand why Cynthia ever gave up Leon. Of all the men on any of these franchises (yes,even you, Mauricio) he is the most attractive and the most sensible. Hope she didn’t choose loser Peter over him or maybe he just got tired of living with a woman who is so self obsessed that she calls a get together at her house a  “Bailey-que”. A woman whose only daughter is going away to college and despite the fact that she can travel all over the world, she has apparently never visited the campus.  Luckily for Nicole, she has a strict, loving parent in her life.

I think on one episode many moons ago, he mentioned why they weren't compatible long term.  I believe he said something like she was a worrier in advance...?   It was something that made me shake my head in understanding because a chronic worry wart will wreck your whole nervous system.    The strange thing is, even after hearing him say it, I thought, but she's always worried about the wrong shit though....? Lol.    This may not make you feel better about her ultimately choosing Peter, but she also walked away from Russell Simmons and Jayson Williams.   Her range is all over the place.  Now what were the chances she picked the broke guy?   

You bout turr'ble as me with these names.  Noelle.  Lol.  

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Marlo has a type don't she?  Lol!!!  When she was like I'll pass on the how we met story...yoooo lmao!!! 

I mean, we know he's a client, right? Younger than the last one I remember seeing.

13 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

All the Leon please.   How did he get finer as he got older.

I think it's partly because he has legit aged well and looks good (as has Cynthia; they were probably a head-turning couple when they were together) and partly because he is ALWAYS shown #onhere to have sense and that's attractive (to me). Cynthia's like "but what about [insert foolish thing]" and he's like "Chile boo please." I mean, he even said straight out "I KNOW [Noelle's] gonna want [whatever] but we're the parents!" And when Peter was out here grabbing on waitresses, he was patient and sensible with Cynthia. 

18 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

But they'd know that if somebody has been to this child's school!  Ya'll I don't understand what's happening right now.   

I don't understand either! Nobody did a college visit? My parents and I did road trips (separately, they're divorced) and they both had a TON of questions! It was the Spring Break College tour out here! It was on the calendar for ages, y'all. Same with my brother. My best friend's mother didn't drop her off AT school (she lived flying distance away so they said their goodbyes in the Atlanta airport) but she at least visited the schools when my friend was looking! And it's moot since Noelle can't live off campus at first anyway, but nobody looked at the place she was considering? The flying time between DC and Atlanta is what, two hours? Each of Noelle's parents seems to have a very close relationship with her, so it's very weird to me that they seem to be like "Oh word, you're going to college?"

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Oooh except to say.  More Leon.   All the Leon please.   How did he get finer as he got older.  Damn him.  He coulda got it while he was a Heartbeat lol! 

When I tell you I took my panties off just in case by some miracle he came to my house. In my Jay Z voice *he aint got no time to take the drawers off*  Let me go take this pregnancy test right real quick .. whew child I would loan him my grandbaby pamper money.

Dennis seems like the type of man that loves hard and fast. Makes moves to impress ladies (tattoos and gifts). Unless he did any of this concurrently while he was with Porsha SO. F'ING. WHAT. This is a non story. We have plenty more to see and the tour is only an hour long.

The world is 70% water yet Shamari and Wakanda are so damn thirsty. Shamari can spot her own kind just like anyone else. There is no secret that I somehow manage to sit next to the most petty person in a room wherever I go which is why I follow @ZaldamoWilder around this message board LMAO

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Boofish said:

Makes moves to impress ladies (tattoos and gifts).

Would anybody else be kind of horrified if a dude tattooed their name on him, or is it me? My brother's ex tattooed his initials on her without discussing it with him and he was not happy. At all. They were in college, they had been dating maybe one semester. He was like " ... Um, why did you do that?" and she reportedly said "Well, even if we don't work out [they did not, and the tat was part of the reason], it'll be a reminder that I was with a nice guy." (Big Sis when he told me this: "That's what pictures are for!") Nobody liked her to begin with (my mother couldn't staaaaaaand her, and she's not the "nobody is good enough for my baby" type - if she doesn't like you, it's because you're trifling. She loved his high school girlfriend) and that tattoo kind of cemented it.

What y'all think of Dennis's green suit?

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I mean, we know he's a client, right? Younger than the last one I remember seeing.

I think it's partly because he has legit aged well and looks good (as has Cynthia; they were probably a head-turning couple when they were together) and partly because he is ALWAYS shown #onhere to have sense and that's attractive (to me). Cynthia's like "but what about [insert foolish thing]" and he's like "Chile boo please." I mean, he even said straight out "I KNOW [Noelle's] gonna want [whatever] but we're the parents!" And when Peter was out here grabbing on waitresses, he was patient and sensible with Cynthia. 

I don't understand either! Nobody did a college visit? My parents and I did road trips (separately, they're divorced) and they both had a TON of questions! It was the Spring Break College tour out here! It was on the calendar for ages, y'all. Same with my brother. My best friend's mother didn't drop her off AT school (she lived flying distance away so they said their goodbyes in the Atlanta airport) but she at least visited the schools when my friend was looking! And it's moot since Noelle can't live off campus at first anyway, but nobody looked at the place she was considering? The flying time between DC and Atlanta is what, two hours? Each of Noelle's parents seems to have a very close relationship with her, so it's very weird to me that they seem to be like "Oh word, you're going to college?"

tenor.gif

Not all of em can afford sugaring and she's not getting any younger so I'll give her credit, he did not look like a cryptkeeper.   I'm not even mad at this chick, put your cocha to use while you can, but be with somebody you'd be with, regardless. 

Lol!!  Gurl.  When lil Wilder told me both HUs were on her list and they both got back to her, necro the tears I shed?   I was like yeah ok, koo, we just finna take our happy asses down to the dmv and look around.   Like.  A bish had NO geographical idea that Hampton is on the border of North fucking Carolina.   But and however, if your baby is considering an hbcu, they'll come get your black card for not obliging.   Rented a Tahoe (hereafter, The Heaux) and we hit it.  1600 miles in a weekend.    Chiiiiiiile, that's a 90 minute flight, they need to be embarrassed. 

37 minutes ago, Boofish said:

When I tell you I took my panties off just in case by some miracle he came to my house. In my Jay Z voice *he aint no no time to take the drawers off*  Let me go take this pregnancy test right real quick .. whew child I would loan him my grandbaby pamper money.

Dennis seems like the type of man that loves hard and fast. Makes moves to impress ladies (tattoos and gifts). Unless he did any of this concurrently while he was with Porsha SO. F'ING. WHAT. This is a non story. We have plenty more to see and the tour is only an hour long.

The world is 70% water yet Shamari and Wakanda are so damn thirsty. Shamari can spot her own kind just like anyone else. There is no secret that I somehow manage to sit next to the most petty person in a room wherever I go which is why I follow @ZaldamoWilder around this message board LMAO

{{Dennisvoice}} you ain't shit.    Now I'm singing it in my head.  Slip the pannies right to the side.   For ya'll to reach these heights.   Damn you.

giphy.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!!!  #tribeknowtribe.  we have work to do, now you know I'mma always save you a seat on the couch. 

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Would anybody else be kind of horrified if a dude tattooed their name on him, or is it me? My brother's ex tattooed his initials on her without discussing it with him and he was not happy. At all. They were in college, they had been dating maybe one semester. He was like " ... Um, why did you do that?" and she reportedly said "Well, even if we don't work out [they did not, and the tat was part of the reason], it'll be a reminder that I was with a nice guy." (Big Sis when he told me this: "That's what pictures are for!") Nobody liked her to begin with (my mother couldn't staaaaaaand her, and she's not the "nobody is good enough for my baby" type - if she doesn't like you, it's because you're trifling. She loved his high school girlfriend) and that tattoo kind of cemented it.

This story makes me laugh!! did she ever get rid of it?   Ya'll gone be like:  what a bitch.    But.  lol.  If a dude tatted my name on him, I'd love it.  Then we'd break up.  LMAO!!!   What happened to jewelry though my guy? 

Mind rewind.  Yes Dennis, bruvs still giving out Movados.  Do we have a problem?    

Yesssss, thank you!!  this is what she was shading, Porsha's red hair and Dennis' green suit.   The grinch and.....something.    I think Dennis might be a Steve Harvey or Stacey Adams collection kinda guy.   I can't think of any other ahem, haberdasher, that offers men's clothing in primary colors.    I couldn't.  He just looks like the kinda dude who laughs loud in church and calls a 6 month event an anniversary.   

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

29 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I think on one episode many moons ago, he mentioned why they weren't compatible long term.  I believe he said something like she was a worrier in advance...?   It was something that made me shake my head in understanding because a chronic worry wart will wreck your whole nervous system.    The strange thing is, even after hearing him say it, I thought, but she's always worried about the wrong shit though....? Lol.    This may not make you feel better about her ultimately choosing Peter, but she also walked away from Russell Simmons and Jayson Williams.   Her range is all over the place.  Now what were the chances she picked the broke guy?   

I'll also add that sometimes people realize they are just better as friends.  And I like that they went that route instead of getting married just because they had a kid and that's what's usually expected.  

28 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

tenor.gif

I wasn't gonna say nothing, but that's exactly what crossed my mind when she passed on sharing.  Now let's see if she brings him on the couple's trip! 

• Love 5

I love me some Leon! Loved how sensible he was when discussing college with Cynthia and Noelle. Seems like he's the parent that could hold his ground better when it came to discipline and I really do admire how much respect he and Cynthia have for one another. It seems to me that Cynthia trusts his advice even when at times her first inclination is to think opposite to him.

Shamari just does too much. There are some people who are genuinely young and heart but Shamari doesn't strike me as that kind of person. She more strikes me as someone who seem mentally, physically and emotionally stuck in her youthful days because it represents her peak. She shares a lot of personal details about her life, even when knowing that her husband would like to keep certain things private but when Shamari does it, it doesn't feel like someone who is honest and doesn't give a fuck what you think about them. It feels like someone whose sitting at the popular table at school and is trying to establish her role as THE lead popular girl because she married a 'legend', had a niche music career and apparently has a lot of sex which comes across in way that seems to be more about bragging than honesty.

That woman who came for Eva..I disliked her before she even got to that confrontation. Referring to the server as a bitch and that they need to get her drink...who told you you were special boo? She has a very inflated self of sense and I see no evidence of why she should even think that. Her husband/boyfriend looked downright embarrassed by her antics and he should because she was all sorts of extra. Kandi had the right response - maybe you wasn't that memorable.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

This story makes me laugh!! did she ever get rid of it? 

I don't know. She definitely graduated from college with the tattoo (they dated when they were ... juniors, I think? Not seniors because my brother dated someone after her). I think she's married now so I would hope she at least covered it up. Literally everyone my brother told about the tattoo said the same thing: "No she didn't." I kinda felt bad for her about it because it just did not land at ALL. Everybody was like " ... Um, it's your arm, I guess" - there was no "Aw, that's cute!" or anything, from anyone. 

11 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Not all of em can afford sugaring and she's not getting any younger so I'll give her credit, he did not look like a cryptkeeper.   I'm not even mad at this chick, put your cocha to use while you can, but be with somebody you'd be with, regardless. 

I can't lie: if a dude was like "I'll pay your student loans in exchange for [fill in the blank as long as it's not some Dark Web shit]," I'd be like, cash up front or show me the "congratulations, you paid in full!" letter and we good to go. (My book club read a book in which a woman has this vaguely Dom/sub sexual relationship with an older man in exchange for paid college tuition and we had a great discussion about who would go for it. One of my friends was like "Absolutely yes." Another: "But part of their deal was that she couldn't have any friends." First friend: "SO WHAT? You can make friends later! You'll have more money to socialize because you'd be DEBT FREE.") I'm not a fan of Marlo but I have to respect her hustle - she's what, 45 and can make a living that way?

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yesssss, thank you!!  this is what she was shading, Porsha's red hair and Dennis' green suit.   The grinch and.....something.    I think Dennis might be a Steve Harvey or Stacey Adams collection kinda guy.   I can't think of any other ahem, haberdasher, that offers men's clothing in primary colors.    I couldn't.  He just looks like the kinda dude who laughs loud in church and calls a 6 month event an anniversary.   

Let me know if you are ever in Houston and I can show you around Suit Mart. As you can see from my avatar (a real picture of me of the Mr. just a little animated) he looks like Marlo's date. For our wedding he needed a pair of electric blue pants and we couldn't find them anywhere we were looking (Macys, Saks, Nordstrom) and finally he said "I need to shop where the brothers go" And they had an entire rack in different fabrics and styles - 40 bucks. Racks of gators with matching short sets for the brothers on the grill and still at the club.  Shamari and her off the rack Destiny's Child before the fame collection should really not speak on other people's fashion choices.

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I don't know. She definitely graduated from college with the tattoo (they dated when they were ... juniors, I think? Not seniors because my brother dated someone after her). I think she's married now so I would hope she at least covered it up. Literally everyone my brother told about the tattoo said the same thing: "No she didn't." I kinda felt bad for her about it because it just did not land at ALL. Everybody was like " ... Um, it's your arm, I guess" - there was no "Aw, that's cute!" or anything, from anyone. 

I can't lie: if a dude was like "I'll pay your student loans in exchange for [fill in the blank as long as it's not some Dark Web shit]," I'd be like, cash up front or show me the "congratulations, you paid in full!" letter and we good to go. (My book club read a book in which a woman has this vaguely Dom/sub sexual relationship with an older man in exchange for paid college tuition and we had a great discussion about who would go for it. One of my friends was like "Absolutely yes." Another: "But part of their deal was that she couldn't have any friends." First friend: "SO WHAT? You can make friends later! You'll have more money to socialize because you'd be DEBT FREE.") I'm not a fan of Marlo but I have to respect her hustle - she's what, 45 and can make a living that way?

Bless her heart.  Everything seems like a good idea when you're 20.  

I read this twice, so I'm not sure if I processed properly.   She said she'd do it but she wouldn't want to have friends or her friends couldn't know or......?  I need more words, I'm stuck on what friends have to do with it.  He wouldn't like it if she had friends?  lol I'm sorry, I'm lightweight fascinated.    

Look, the way I see it, if you not gone get out your flesh anyway and you're single and everybody knows what it is, keep calm and buss it open.   Zolciak made a whole husband out of it.   I'm in training, but the way my truth telling and gag reflex is set up, it's gone take a minute.   Some dude did pull up to me at a bus stop once and asked if he could lick my boot.  But he was driving a Toyota Celica, so.

3 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Let me know if you are ever in Houston and I can show you around Suit Mart. As you can see from my avatar (a real picture of me of the Mr. just a little animated) he looks like Marlo's date. For our wedding he needed a pair of electric blue pants and we couldn't find them anywhere we were looking (Macys, Saks, Nordstrom) and finally he said "I need to shop where the brothers go" And they had an entire rack in different fabrics and styles - 40 bucks. Racks of gators with matching short sets for the brothers on the grill and still at the club.  Shamari and her off the rack Destiny's Child before the fame collection should really not speak on other people's fashion choices.

Wait, is that an invitation??  

pay-attention-gif-1.gif

Lol~ Suit Mart.  I wanna say ours is called Dapper Dan or Dapper Don or some other urban alliterative concept, courtesy of Newark, New Jersey.   I do need another Easter lilac skirt suit though.     Congratulations Mrs. Fish!!!!  :D  ayyyyy!    on a related style note, the yellow vinyl dress she was wearing?  It was $6 on eBay.   I have it in pink pastel.  Can't wear it because, pink vinyl and it's noisy lol.   Actually I got rid of it a while ago.   The cups and dress size don't match.  Or an American size 12 is an Asian size 24.  One of those.  

giphy.gif

I kinda giggled at Macy's, Saks, Nordstrom.   Not sure they could help even near prom season. 

2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I know nothing about Marlo’s dude but I loved how he nearly fell out of his chair over Khandi muttering that the woman couldn’t have been that memorable.

This was hilarious, the guy legit belly jiggled.    When Yovana gets a look at that footage, she is gonna stalk Kandi's ass. Lol!   

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I read this twice, so I'm not sure if I processed properly.   She said she'd do it but she wouldn't want to have friends or her friends couldn't know or......?  I need more words, I'm stuck on what friends have to do with it.  He wouldn't like it if she had friends?  lol I'm sorry, I'm lightweight fascinated.    

Look, the way I see it, if you not gone get out your flesh anyway and you're single and everybody knows what it is, keep calm and buss it open.   Zolciak made a whole husband out of it.   I'm in training, but the way my truth telling and gag reflex is set up, it's gone take a minute.   Some dude did pull up to me at a bus stop once and asked if he could lick my boot.  But he was driving a Toyota Celica, so.

So in the book we read (Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff) one of the main characters has a transactional sexual relationship with this older man in exchange for her college tuition being paid. He had a whole list of rules for her as part of the relationship and one of them was that she wasn't allowed to have anyone in her life besides him for the duration of the relationship. (She has no family, so that basically meant no dating or friendships.) Friend 1 was like, "I don't care what the terms are, sign me up." Friend 2 was hung up on the "no one in your life but me" term of the deal and said she wouldn't do it because of that. Friend 1 was like "Fuck that, you can start making friends once your bag is secured. A lot of people have to make new friends once they graduate from college anyway."

(Friend 1 was in the majority, by the way. The book club is made up of women who happen to have bachelor degrees or higher, so I think all but one of us have experience with student loans. The only one who doesn't is from overseas where higher ed is free. But she's married to a doctor with student loans out the ass, so she was like "Oh sure I'd do it" - in fact, since she's from overseas, she has a much more relaxed attitude about sex work.)

You don't know what that Celica man has in the bank! Some people aren't into cars! Out here blocking blessings. :)

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I know nothing about Marlo’s dude but I loved how he nearly fell out of his chair over Khandi muttering that the woman couldn’t have been that memorable.

I fell out. That's not a bad way to spend an evening! Marlo does whatever she does and he gets to be entertained by the group's antics.

• Love 9

I don't know the name of the new girl, but I was not a fan from the moment she said, "Tell that bitch to get me a damn drink," in reference to the server and I definitely wasn't a fan when she was all, "everybody knows who I am" and whatever other bullshit she was yelling.  Girl, this is NOT your moment.  I know everything I need to know about her from her boyfriend/husband's reaction during that moment, cause she probably does that shit all the damn time and thinks it's cute.

A Boobs and Bourbon party with no bourbon?  How dreadful!

Ugh, yes. Anyone who's rude to waitstaff is automatic trash. I put them in the same bin as nontippers. Throw the whole woman away. I really hope her try-hard ass isn't on fulltime. Hopefully, she gets relegated to sub FOH, like the one with the blond braids who had a Corona attached to her hand. Y'all remember her? The one with the out-of-pocket nephew. Yovana should only be trotted out when it's a slow day or an extra punch of ratchet needs to be sprinkled into a scene. No accustomed to customs classless heffa. 

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

The strange thing is, even after hearing him say it, I thought, but she's always worried about the wrong shit though....? Lol.    This may not make you feel better about her ultimately choosing Peter, but she also walked away from Russell Simmons and Jayson Williams.   Her range is all over the place.

Her radar got shit right with uncle Russ and Jayson Williams though. Uncle Russ cheated on her, was out here with those shady Rush cards, and got caught up in me too. Jayson Williams shot his limo driver, so her broken man clock was right at least twice with those two. She probably didn't change the batteries in her clock when Peter rolled up, so she got caught out there.

2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

It was ugly, but at least he dressed up. Ronnie and Yovana's boyfriend?/husband? came through in t-shirts. I haaaaate when people, especially men, refuse to dress appropriately for an occasion. When Todd puts an outfit together, you know you fucked up. Todd came to his daughter's graduation wearing a t-shirt and jeans, so if he can get his button down and blazer going for this bourboob get together, there's no excuse. 

Unrelated, but I wouldn't have been invited to Bourboob. I'm single and my big B/small Cs would've looked out of place. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ninjago said:

Cynthia also didn't seem to know much about how much HU was going to cost!

It may be that she and Leon are rich enough that it doesn't matter, but still. After Peter, you'd think she'd want to keep a close eye on her coins.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

So in the book we read (Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff) one of the main characters has a transactional sexual relationship with this older man in exchange for her college tuition being paid. He had a whole list of rules for her as part of the relationship and one of them was that she wasn't allowed to have anyone in her life besides him for the duration of the relationship. (She has no family, so that basically meant no dating or friendships.) Friend 1 was like, "I don't care what the terms are, sign me up." Friend 2 was hung up on the "no one in your life but me" term of the deal and said she wouldn't do it because of that. Friend 1 was like "Fuck that, you can start making friends once your bag is secured. A lot of people have to make new friends once they graduate from college anyway."

(Friend 1 was in the majority, by the way. The book club is made up of women who happen to have bachelor degrees or higher, so I think all but one of us have experience with student loans. The only one who doesn't is from overseas where higher ed is free. But she's married to a doctor with student loans out the ass, so she was like "Oh sure I'd do it" - in fact, since she's from overseas, she has a much more relaxed attitude about sex work.)

You don't know what that Celica man has in the bank! Some people aren't into cars! Out here blocking blessings. :)

I fell out. That's not a bad way to spend an evening! Marlo does whatever she does and he gets to be entertained by the group's antics.

You know you right!  Guuurl.  This was in my judge a book days.  He was also part of the dirty backpack crew and I was not amused.

2 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Ugh, yes. Anyone who's rude to waitstaff is automatic trash. I put them in the same bin as nontippers. Throw the whole woman away. I really hope her try-hard ass isn't on fulltime. Hopefully, she gets relegated to sub FOH, like the one with the blond braids who had a Corona attached to her hand. Y'all remember her? The one with the out-of-pocket nephew. Yovana should only be trotted out when it's a slow day or an extra punch of ratchet needs to be sprinkled into a scene. No accustomed to customs classless heffa. 

Her radar got shit right with uncle Russ and Jayson Williams though. Uncle Russ cheated on her, was out here with those shady Rush cards, and got caught up in me too. Jayson Williams shot his limo driver, so her broken man clock was right at least twice with those two. She probably didn't change the batteries in her clock when Peter rolled up, so she got caught out there.

It was ugly, but at least he dressed up. Ronnie and Yovana's boyfriend?/husband? came through in t-shirts. I haaaaate when people, especially men, refuse to dress appropriately for an occasion. When Todd puts an outfit together, you know you fucked up. Todd came to his daughter's graduation wearing a t-shirt and jeans, so if he can get his button down and blazer going for this bourboob get together, there's no excuse. 

Unrelated, but I wouldn't have been invited to Bourboob. I'm single and my big B/small Cs would've looked out of place. 

And this. See these are facts which I wanna give our girl credit for.  Buuuuut lol.  Nah you right, she left Russell for cheating, astoundingly, the least of his sins.  Jayson, now what I read about why they broke up was he took his sister's aids diagnosis to heart to such an extent that he was consumed with little else.  I was just trying to say that of all the faulty judgments she had to choose from when it came to dudes, she picked the broke guy lol.  Hell if you're gonna be miserable wipe your tears with tens.    Back to Jayson I guess emotionally, he'd always been that dude.  Smartest bulb in the box, he's not.  When you've just killed a man and your first phone call isn't to your wife (an attorney).  Ay carumba.  

Bourboob LOL!!    You'da fit right in girl. Neither Shemari nor Yovona are casting shadows and they looked great.  Would you feel comfortable bringing em out is the question?   

Shemari has this thing on in one of her THs that crescents her boobs.  It's burgundy with a pretty generous amount of cleavage, they're high and well represented and any bigger and it might look vulgar but they look amazing.  Now I forget what she wore to the party.    B/C is perfectly respectable lol.   I got a friend who'll tell you quick, eff some cleavage what about this sternum I'm giving you all day.  

• Love 10
7 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I love Cynthia's and Leon's relationship.  And I love that he keeps checking her and Noelle on stuff so that Noelle can have a normal college experience.  I'm still dying at Leon's "you want her practice drinking with a cocktail at noon?!?"  LMAO!  (And also yay for one of these Reality Show kids choosing to go to college and pursue a normal career.)

Me too! Their scenes in this episode were cute. Leon has some of the best reaction expressions on this show.

Porsha giggling and gushing over Dennis makes me irrationally angry.

• Love 9

For all you Leon fans, I was watching my favorite Friday nite show Bluebloods when low and behold who appears on my screen but the one and only Leon in a guest starring role! Nice to see he's working. Guess he's gotta earn that coin to pay for Noelle's education! 

• Love 5

Why couldn’t Cynthia use two bowls for the strawberrries? If she doesn’t want someone to touch her food then use two separate bowls. I know they’re trying to show us how good friend they are, but damn girl, you can wash another bowl. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Boofish said:

When I tell you I took my panties off just in case by some miracle he came to my house. In my Jay Z voice *he aint got no time to take the drawers off*  Let me go take this pregnancy test right real quick .. whew child I would loan him my grandbaby pamper money.

I came here specifically to comment on Leon’s foine behind & leave my digits, just in case.

But this... I hollered so loud they heard me up at Lake Bailey.

& then @ZaldamoWilder‘s Celica shade!! I have to go lie down.

ETA: Destin is part of the redneck riviera...

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, Smacky55 said:

Why couldn’t Cynthia use two bowls for the strawberrries? If she doesn’t want someone to touch her food then use two separate bowls. I know they’re trying to show us how good friend they are, but damn girl, you can wash another bowl. 

If I were his woman, I’d feel uncomfortable.

• Love 4

I'm confused about Greg. At the "Boobs and Bourbon" party he was thanking everybody for their support and said that he was cured. Huh? Is he in denial? 

I wish the trend of the huge fake inflated boobs being crushed together and stuffed in to the low cut dresses would go away. Yes, girls, we get it. You have ALL had your boobs done. Now get over it. 

• Love 9

This was just another episode of Battle of the Inflated Egos.  I’m so tired of watching women on reality TV declare themselves to be special, fabulous and important. You’re supposed to show that, not tell it. 

This new woman, who is definitely not memorable, can please go away now.  We don’t need Shamari and her in the same season.

Kandi clearly enjoys talking shit about Dennis and Porsha, she should stop trying to act like it pains her to have to pass along this information in the name of rebuilding their friendship.  If you can’t talk about it without a wicked smile creeping across your face, then you aren’t talking about it to do “the right thing”.

Yes, Greg is in denial, and it’s tough to witness.  I feel like I’m watching him march slowly to his death, and I’d rather not. I want to yell DO THE CHEMO!!!!! at the TV, because my mother did the exact same thing he is doing, and died right on schedule instead of giving herself a fighting chance for more.  I don’t love seeing someone make life or death decisions, even though it’s his body and his right, because I feel helpless and sad sitting here spectating.

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Irritable said:

Kandi clearly enjoys talking shit about Dennis and Porsha, she should stop trying to act like it pains her to have to pass along this information in the name of rebuilding their friendship.  If you can’t talk about it without a wicked smile creeping across your face, then you aren’t talking about it to do “the right thing”.

I still don't get why it's even an issue that Dennis has tattoo's of ex's. Is this some big shocker Dennis has dated, had girlfriends and probably been in love? All  before Porsha.  Kandi is better than this. She needs to stop embarrassing herself and go back to being the successful entrepreneur she is so good at and the producers should stop making this a multi-episode story. This franchise is circling the drain big time. Big changes need to be made. I wonder what the ratings are. 

• Love 6
On 12/10/2018 at 11:35 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

D.C. is not a city that should be navigable to new drivers and HU (the real HU :) is smack in the middle of allat.  Why hasn't anybody seen the campus if this is where she's going?   

YOU KNOW!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I still don't get why it's even an issue that Dennis has tattoo's of ex's. Is this some big shocker Dennis has dated, had girlfriends and probably been in love? All  before Porsha.  Kandi is better than this. She needs to stop embarrassing herself and go back to being the successful entrepreneur she is so good at and the producers should stop making this a multi-episode story. This franchise is circling the drain big time. Big changes need to be made. I wonder what the ratings are. 

Porsha was gushing about Dennis before the women had met him. She was showing off the gifts he bought her and bragging about how he was going to tattoo her name/face on his body. Kandi had been hearing that Dennis was seen out with one of his 'ex's' and he had gifted his ex girlfriends with pretty much the same gifts (or kinds of gifts) as he did with Porsha and just like he was wanting to get Porsha's face tattooed on him, he had done so with his other ex's. I think Kandi's point was that Dennis seems like a fall hard and fast kind of guy and that his gestures don't necessarily mean ride and die forever. With the way Porsha was talking, Kandi just told her to be careful and not to rush things. Given their history and how much Kandi has talked about Dennis on screen with the other ladies and her own set of friends, it's over kill at this point and I can't not see some messiness in her game but generally speaking, I don't think Kandi was wrong with her advice and I don't think it would have been better received from someone else either. I think Porsha is committed to making it work with Dennis and she won't ask too many questions where she may not like the answers to.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm confused about Greg. At the "Boobs and Bourbon" party he was thanking everybody for their support and said that he was cured. Huh? Is he in denial? 

I wish the trend of the huge fake inflated boobs being crushed together and stuffed in to the low cut dresses would go away. Yes, girls, we get it. You have ALL had your boobs done. Now get over it. 

Yes, Greg rambled on with his thanks for supporting him, etc...he seems to always be confused about what is going on and making those types of speeches that has everyone wondering what he is talking about.

The boobs, oy vey, it's enough already, I scream at the tv for them to button up their shirts and OMG what the hell was Marlo wearing?  Did we ever learn more about her date that evening?  

New girl at the table...she was probably told by producers to stir up the drama and to wear something that could be wiped clean if someone threw a drink at her.  

So if the evening was themed "Boobs and Bourbon" (Nene will look back on that in 5 years and cringe) why were they doing a wine tasting?  If anyone is interested I am hosting a late night dinner at my house tonight and the theme is, "Boobs and Broccoli" my cats are really excited about this, they like a theme night.  

Biggest fear in my life is having to go on a trip with those women.

3 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I think Porsha is committed to making it work with Dennis and she won't ask too many questions where she may not like the answers to.

I feel like she will be stifling herself like she did with her ex husband, had to play along to get along just to keep the peace, is that the healthiest type of relationship?

Do we think the pregnancy was planned by Porsha or a happy accident?

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, Greg rambled on with his thanks for supporting him, etc...he seems to always be confused about what is going on and making those types of speeches that has everyone wondering what he is talking about.

The boobs, oy vey, it's enough already, I scream at the tv for them to button up their shirts and OMG what the hell was Marlo wearing?  Did we ever learn more about her date that evening?  

New girl at the table...she was probably told by producers to stir up the drama and to wear something that could be wiped clean if someone threw a drink at her.  

So if the evening was themed "Boobs and Bourbon" (Nene will look back on that in 5 years and cringe) why were they doing a wine tasting?  If anyone is interested I am hosting a late night dinner at my house tonight and the theme is, "Boobs and Broccoli" my cats are really excited about this, they like a theme night.  

Biggest fear in my life is having to go on a trip with those women.

I feel like she will be stifling herself like she did with her ex husband, had to play along to get along just to keep the peace, is that the healthiest type of relationship?

Do we think the pregnancy was planned by Porsha or a happy accident?

It could be seepage from the Just For Men Formula, color 1B.   

Yeah she was on Instagram with more details.  His name is Kevin.  He's not only a client, he's the Playa President.    I kid, I kid.  His name is Kevin.  He's an ex that pops in and out of her life, allegedly

You are such a kind soul (no snark).  I don't know how else to explain the presumption that this isn't Yovana's default state.   From her husband's reaction, it was just a matter of time before she broke bad.  Someone should've put baby in a damn corner.   

{raises hand} I can get around the cats with some extra strength Benadryl but you're gonna need a tub of Hidden Valley Ranch.  What time's good?

I actually think Dennis and Porsha are perfectly well suited for each other.   When he took that pair of baby shoes and onesie out the box and then turned and looked at her like:  you got me some stuff I can't fit into?   I said yeaaaaaah, they have the exact same cognition set up.    I mean Kordell was no Hawking, but this guy, I feel like he gets her.  He's just gone need a whole heap of extra toothbrushes to stash somewhere.  

Nene, cringe? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7283977

I don't know how we'd be able to differentiate it from her regular expressions but shit, that was a good one.   Lol! 

Where the hell is @Boofish girl you know better than to leave me unsupervised! 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

When he took that pair of baby shoes and onesie out the box and then turned and looked at her like:  you got me some stuff I can't fit into?   I said yeaaaaaah, they have the exact same cognition set up. 

giphy.gif

• Love 11
On 12/10/2018 at 1:10 PM, Boofish said:

Shamari and her off the rack Destiny's Child before the fame collection should really not speak on other people's fashion choices.

This is the perfect description of her fashion choices. And she dresses more like Michelle than Bey or Kelly.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

It could be seepage from the Just For Men Formula, color 1B.   

Yeah she was on Instagram with more details.  His name is Kevin.  He's not only a client, he's the Playa President.    I kid, I kid.  His name is Kevin.  He's an ex that pops in and out of her life, allegedly

You are such a kind soul (no snark).  I don't know how else to explain the presumption that this isn't Yovana's default state.   From her husband's reaction, it was just a matter of time before she broke bad.  Someone should've put baby in a damn corner.   

{raises hand} I can get around the cats with some extra strength Benadryl but you're gonna need a tub of Hidden Valley Ranch.  What time's good?

I actually think Dennis and Porsha are perfectly well suited for each other.   When he took that pair of baby shoes and onesie out the box and then turned and looked at her like:  you got me some stuff I can't fit into?   I said yeaaaaaah, they have the exact same cognition set up.    I mean Kordell was no Hawking, but this guy, I feel like he gets her.  He's just gone need a whole heap of extra toothbrushes to stash somewhere.  

Nene, cringe? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7283977

I don't know how we'd be able to differentiate it from her regular expressions but shit, that was a good one.   Lol! 

Where the hell is @Boofish girl you know better than to leave me unsupervised! 

You unsupervised is the best entertainment I get all day.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I got the impression that Dennis opened that box of baby shoes and thought..."here we go again," like Porsha was not the first woman to gift him the gift of Daddy.

Dennis does not have any ex wives or baby mommas. He has tattooed trail of broken dreams down his arm but I would rather a closet of the Riddler garage sale specials and tattoos than child support checks. That is why Kandi is reaching. She can't believe there was an eligible black man, with a successful business, buying gifts for other women, didn't have any ex wives or kids and Porsche found him first and she got stuck with R.I.P. Gangsta, Riley's sperm donor, Jermaine Dupree and Dudd - I mean Todd.

• Love 13
On 12/10/2018 at 11:35 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yovana.   I've always said I'd rather be single for life than get married just to say I did it, but this proves my theory that men ain't shit.  None of em.  This bitch is married.  Like, to an actual dude.  In fucking Atlanta, where the ratio is like 1 to 20.     She is an entire problem.    But she's also reflective of who the hell Nene is at her core because, church, can she hide it?  congregation:  nope.   So if a project mentality heffa walked into to your store trying hard to be pretend bougie and you thought to yourself, ooooh she'd be a fun addition to my dinner party, beh bay?  something the. fuck. is. wrong. with. you.   Even before the exchange with Eva, girl was put out at....I don't even know what.   I'm a punk ass drunk like that too, so howbout I know a) wine is not to be chugged - muffucah it's a tasting, ain't you ever been nowhere? lol!! and 2) even if you think you cannot be heard, never, ever berate your waitstaff.    Breh?  That's how the fuck she acted knowing she was on camera.   By the way, there's no rational need to take offense at the friend of a friend not remembering you from 1999.   Kandi posted up with well maybe you wasn't that memorable.  How bout the friend that ya'll have in common, the one who's in Eva's wedding, didn't see fit to even bring your damn name up to Eva in passing, talmbout remember Yovana?   You know how many schools are in the AU?  Fix your face, take your L and get the fuck on somewhere.

Marlo has a type don't she?  Lol!!!  When she was like I'll pass on the how we met story...yoooo lmao!!!   Equally funny?  Kandi's abbreviation of Nene & Greg's story.  We met in a strip club, 6 months later we got married.   bwahaaaaaaa! 

I giggled when Porsha and Dennis tried to shade Kandi for gossiping.  Like we all have a past, I know dudes Kandi was with too.   Do you though D?  The thing is, Kandi's been on this show for nearly 10 years.   When she came on she was engaged to an allegedly ain't shit dude and he died.   Then we literally saw this onscreen, she met her husband.  The thing with making the case for somebody being a hoe is, they have to fit the profile.  The point about Dennis' messiness is you put the names of 3 women you were involved with, in very short order, on your body, in perpetuity.   The tats outlived the relationships, so in a longevity contest, uhhh yamightwannashutitallthewaydown Dennis.   Whoooeeee but these two are made for each other.     The baby reveal was both cute and weird.     Does Porsha own any pants, I'm just curious. 

Cynthia is oddly uninvolved in Noelle's college process.  I'm a little disturbed.  This is your only child.   D.C. is not a city that should be navigable to new drivers and HU (the real HU :) is smack in the middle of allat.  Why hasn't anybody seen the campus if this is where she's going?   A vespa.  Lol!   Maaaaan, parking near Howard is NY, San Fran and Philly put together, just hell no.  But they'd know that if somebody has been to this child's school!  Ya'll I don't understand what's happening right now.   I do understand that allowing a teen to try an ordinarily taboo thing in a controlled environment removes its novelty but she's 17, it could probably keep.   Andplusalso, that's not the way to dissuade.  You order a straight shot of something you don't even drink, Jack or Jim Beam and tell em it tastes like premium unleaded, let em take a sip when they inevitably don't believe you and wahlah, you've warded off their attraction to alcohol for a minute. 

Shemari isn't just physically stuck in the '90s she's possibly mentally/emotionally suspended as well.  It's grazing the corners of my mind who she was shading but when they came in whatever she said was so tinged with 11th grade head cheerleader immaturity that I was like shhhh, shhhh, grown folks is talking now, you hush.    Was it Porsha she was mad at?  for.....what was the crime somebody?  no hug? too many hugs?   One of ya'll said Ronnie's looks ain't changed a bit.   Yes and no.   He wudn't cute when we were kids, so that's true lol.  And? that throbbing ass vein from his temple to his earlobe?  n'uh uh ya'll he look a hella ole man young man's face and he's 51.     Which mind nudges me to the how they met story.  Ya'll know I do not have a problem with age differences as long as the ages of those concerned make them grown.   It might not show because she's older in the face than she actually is too but they met when a 30 year old Ronnie stopped a 17 year old Shemari.   Imma stop typing.

Oooh except to say.  More Leon.   All the Leon please.   How did he get finer as he got older.  Damn him.  He coulda got it while he was a Heartbeat lol! 

On 12/10/2018 at 11:47 AM, Caseysgirl said:

On 12/10/2018 at 11:56 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

You bout turr'ble as me with these names.  Noelle.  Lol.  

On 12/10/2018 at 12:01 PM, Empress1 said:

On 12/10/2018 at 12:04 PM, Boofish said:

When I saw the fine pair of legs coming down the stairs, I knew it was Leon, because that is the only fine ass man in Cynthia's life. Whenever everyone talks about how Cynthia was right not to marry Russell, Leon, or the countless other impressive men she has been linked to, I always counter that she CHOSE Peter. Broke ass Peter who was going to fly to Venezuela to cheat on her, because she was too sick to have sex with him on the regular. Broke ass Peter who lost her money on stupid business ventures and did not even have the respect to tell her. Trifling ass Peter who looks like...Peter.     

I like Cynthia but she always seems a little dense when it comes to common sense. My guess is this is because she was walking runways when the rest of us were learning Algebra II. It almost seems like she thinks a college is a place, Noelle is going to go party for a couple of years before peacing out with a diploma. Cynthia really does not understand the logistics of higher learning.

Zaldamo, you need to start a church so I can reserve a seat in the in the first pew since all of your posts make me feel the spirit. I promise I will contribute generously to the collection plate.  

Shamari kind of looks like an alien to me, though sort of a cute alien. She does still have a tight little rocket body. Her husband looks like a turtle.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Boofish said:

Dennis does not have any ex wives or baby mommas. He has tattooed trail of broken dreams down his arm but I would rather a closet of the Riddler garage sale specials and tattoos than child support checks. That is why Kandi is reaching. She can't believe there was an eligible black man, with a successful business, buying gifts for other women, didn't have any ex wives or kids and Porsche found him first and she got stuck with R.I.P. Gangsta, Riley's sperm donor, Jermaine Dupree and Dudd - I mean Todd.

I can see Kandi being just a bit undone from a single man with no exes or children.  Hard to talk trash about someone who has little baggage and a lot of tattoos. 

• Love 5

Hopefully she's just being messy about a storyline but ya'll I don't see it being real concern about Dennis, per se.  I think she was just eyerolling Porsha's how special he is because Kandi knew and now we do too that he tell every and any ole body he's with that he loves em and demonstrates by getting a tattoo.    Like, the real take away is pump your brakes a little Porsha because the gestures and expressions you're basing his sincere feelings on aren't unique, specific or even different, he does the same formulaic shit every 3 months.   What she needs to find out is if any of those other chicks are out here with a half million dollar cushion cut too.    I don't know why they'd ask Kandi to be the one to look so pressed though.  That's the only part that's disingenuous for me.  But I'm projecting.  If I don't fux with you.  I. don't. fux. with. you. 

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
english is hard
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Hopefully she's just being messy about a storyline but ya'll I don't see it being real concern about Dennis, per se.  I think she was just eyerolling Porsha's how special he is because Kandi knew and now we do too that he tell every and any ole body he's with that he loves em and demonstrates by getting a tattoo.    Like, the real take away is pump your brakes a little Porsha because the gestures and expressions you're basing his sincere feelings on aren't unique, specific or even different, he does the same formulaic shit every 3 months.   What she needs to find out is if any of those other chicks are out here with a half million dollar cushion cut too.    I don't know why they'd ask Kandi to be the one to look so pressed though.  That's the only part that's disingenuous for me.  But I'm projecting.  If I don't fux with you.  I. don't. fux. with. you. 

Exactly. She don't have a bear in these woods. Neiman Marcus should never concern themselves with the blue light special at Kmart so if Porsha is such trash and so beneath her move on.

Kandi is Dennis with a different P.R. team. Don't she demonstrate her love for men by taking care of they kids and spending money on them?  Dennis get tattoos and buy gifts - tomato tamatoe.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Exactly. She don't have a bear in these woods. Neiman Marcus should never concern themselves with the blue light special at Kmart so if Porsha is such trash and so beneath her move on.

Kandi is Dennis with a different P.R. team. Don't she demonstrate her love for men by taking care of they kids and spending money on them?  Dennis get tattoos and buy gifts - tomato tamatoe.

I had to put my head on my desk at 2 things.  You remix metaphors the same way my immigrant parents do.  

does a bear shit in the woods + she don't have a dog in this fight = she don't have a bear in these woods.   Fuck me, the worst part is I understood you.  ROTFLMAO!!!! 

and: tomato/tomatoe.  How bout I pronounced both:  tomato.    

tenor.gif

That's a fair point.   But I'mma quote her (6th?) reunion - If she wanna take care of ev-uh-r-y muffucah up on that stage, she could.    Lol.    Which is what I think actually proves that it's not about envy.  They're both intentionally detracting from what her made up concern is.   Dennis has money and Porsha has money.   Kandi is worth about 5 times the two of them put together.   This reminds me of when Sheree and Kenya were going back and forth about who has the more fabulous house, meanwhile Cynthia was church fanning herself on her private backyard lake.  Lol.  Kandi not only has the same ability as Dennis, she never brought up a financial aspect.  Dennis was the one who said he hands out Rolexes like gum.   It can't be envy because she's got two of everything they already have.  It can't be his insinuation that she's a hoe because she was with Riley's dad, then the fiance who died, then Todd.   Before that, she said she was out here in these streets but not as an adult so I doubt Dennis knew her or her business then.   I'm getting away from the primary issue though which isn't about spending or jealousy.   It's about Porsha needing to use a higher standard of proof of a man's commitment than material things.  If there's a difference it's that when Kandi's lavish, she spoils men she's already committed to.  I bet if we called Block right now he'd tell us she ain't never bought me a gottam thing lol!   Porsha really could've taken care of this by telling Kandi it ain't na'am parts of her business, but as usual, she's pulling the wrong thread.  Girl stay getting upset at something that's not even a part of the original conversation.  Making me flip through the script looking for page numbers like

tenor.gif?itemid=8227860

Ooof.  I hope she's still on tv when some of these pta meeting letters come home in the baby's lunchbox. 

• Love 10

I don't think for one minute Kandi is jealous. But her and Porsha don't set horses so I just don't get the fake concern. She look like Bozo calling Captain Kangaroo a clown.

Obviously Porsha and Dennis took the love language test and Porsha's love language is "ugly jewerly" and Kandi's is "broke baby daddy."

• Love 9