Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E29: Mixed Feelings

druzy
  • Start Topic

Gary and his Dad!!! Dead ringers! How did his mother look at him and not realize that he looks just like one of the dudes she banged 30 years ago? Did she really have that many dicks flying around her at one time or was she high, high, ya both high?

• Love 20

I think they always show cheyanne at bbqs because there isn’t any craziness to film. She was never even a teen mom. Her family seems nice, normal and non-dysfunctional. She seems to be an involved, hands-on mother. Her biggest problems are that she shows too much skin at family pool parties and won’t admit she is likely still jumping her daughter’s father’s bones. 

I can’t help but wonder if Bristol is hoping to catch Dakota being out of control on film so she can get full custody and go back to Alaska. 

Jade is adorable and Maverick looks just like Bentley. 

• Love 9
On 12/11/2018 at 2:25 PM, kicksave said:

A "charcuterie" platter...doubt that he could it get delivered from a local place in Indiana...he most likely had to make it himself. All of his efforts to "cheer" Amber up are only making her pissed off. He's going to need the patience of Job to deal with Amber's mood swings and roller coaster temperament. Won't be long before she's barking at him, yelling at him and throwing things. 

Numatt is a real puzzle to me.  He has intellectual aspirations, or at least aspirations to appear intellectual--and on this show, where none of the other participants is going to get it about his being so much smarter and more sophisticated than the rest of them--with his continued The New Yorker appearances (it was lying over the back of the couch in this episode) and the "artwork" he engaged in in earlier eps.  Now he is the master of the sophisticated palate.  Does anyone, on the show or in the real world, think Amber would be interested in artfully arranged charcuterie?  Lebanon bologna and American cheese, please.  He knows she is stupid; he knows she has zero education and less than zero exposure to "the finer things in life" beyond manis and pedis.  What is his game here?  Is he using TM as a big billboard to try to attract a more fitting mate?  What do Numatt and Amber talk about?  What TV shows do they watch together?  What about their politics?

Amber must have snapping gyro to keep this oversized Cary Grant interested in her. 

• Love 10
On 12/12/2018 at 3:50 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

You could tell right away that was Gary's dad.  They even talked very similar (tone in voice).

Amber brought in the comic relief.  She needs to relax!! AHAHAHAHHAHAH  I've been working 50 hours a week with ongoing vertigo for 2 weeks now and I do this having bipolar disorder and two kids I actually parent.  I don't understand NuMatt's outfit.  Was that just for sitting around?   Do they have sex because I just can't picture it.

That was quite an extravagant birthday Cheyenne had.  We always laugh about how the girls will have no money after the show but Cheyenne is really going to be in a hard spot. She's already blowing all of it and it's her first season, she's not popular or well known enough by the show to have the endorsement deals or "businesses" the other girls do.

He said giggley juice.  I don't know why that was bad in Maci's eyes.  

Maybe Giggley juice is hillbilly speak for Champagne.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Numatt is a real puzzle to me.  He has intellectual aspirations, or at least aspirations to appear intellectual--and on this show, where none of the other participants is going to get it about his being so much smarter and more sophisticated than the rest of them--with his continued The New Yorker appearances (it was lying over the back of the couch in this episode) and the "artwork" he engaged in in earlier eps.  Now he is the master of the sophisticated palate.  Does anyone, on the show or in the real world, think Amber would be interested in artfully arranged charcuterie?  Lebanon bologna and American cheese, please.  He knows she is stupid; he knows she has zero education and less than zero exposure to "the finer things in life" beyond manis and pedis.  What is his game here?  Is he using TM as a big billboard to try to attract a more fitting mate?  What do Numatt and Amber talk about?  What TV shows do they watch together?  What about their politics?

Amber must have snapping gyro to keep this oversized Cary Grant interested in her. 

But Andrew also has a history of substance abuse and police record of harassment and stalking I believe. He has himself been in rehabs and has not held a job for any considerable amount of time. So, they do have some things in common....like drug addiction and no contact orders,.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 13
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:17 AM, Mambo Gladys said:

Gary and his Dad!!! Dead ringers! How did his mother look at him and not realize that he looks just like one of the dudes she banged 30 years ago? Did she really have that many dicks flying around her at one time or was she high, high, ya both high?

***DYING LAUGHING***

My 14 year old son yelled from the other room "Mom, what's so funny??"

• Love 6
10 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Does anyone else feel compelled to serve a charcuterie board during a holiday celebration next week?

I actually am doing a simple meat and cheese platter. I don't read the New Yorker, so I don't think I'm quite Andrew's level of fancy. Some Triscuits and a summer sausage work for me. 

• Love 9
On 12/15/2018 at 1:09 PM, kicksave said:

But Andrew also has a history of substance abuse and police record of harassment and stalking I believe. He has himself been in rehabs and has not held a job for any considerable amount of time. So, they do have some things in common....like drug addiction and no contact orders,.

Ohh that's right!  What was his drug of choice?  I can't remember.

On 12/14/2018 at 1:25 AM, Marigold66 said:

What did Taylor say?  I've tried googling and can't find anything.  Are you thinking of David (Jenelle's husband) from Teen Mom 2?

https://imgur.com/a/gRBAB5Q

@druzy posted this in the Maci thread.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I believe Andrew had an opioid problem, maybe even heroin...I could be wrong but it was one of those.

The Taylor tweets from 2011 and were on Reddit.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

The other day my kid wanted a snack and I said get a beef stick and a cheese slice out of the fridge drawer.  Oh and there’s some black olives in there too.  Charcuterie!

Haha! Once when my kids were little a friend was watching them, and  when I went to pick them up, my friend said, "I asked them if they wanted a snack and they asked if I had Italian salami and Havarti cheese."

Sick of Dakota and Bristol fighting too, but I tend to favor Dakota. I've read articles about the Palins over the years. Trash with money. I guess Bristol fits in with the show more than she thought.

• Love 7

Amber detests Andrew 

Tyler detests Catelynn

Dakota & Bristol detest each other.

I definitely think Bristol is trying to catch out Dakota acting crazy on camera to prove a point & yes possibly to assist a custody battle to get her & the girls relocated back to Alaska. 

Cheyenne loves Cory. 

Garys mom- no words. Gary’s dad is his twin

Jade is adorable ! 

• Love 5