Type keyword(s) to search

Predictions: Who Do You Want To See for Pro Bowl, Rookie of the Year & Veteran of the Year?

Erinbridget
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

As much as I loved Brittany Evans, I will forever be shocked by this. There were so many upper vets that were overlooked: Trisha, Brooke, Tobie, Tia, Meredith, Megan, Jordan, and they picked a 3rd year. Since the 3rd years were a large group and pretty close with the 4th years, if it truly is popularity based then I could see them getting enough votes to get Brittany, even though I can't believe they overlooked 5th year DCC queen Brooke. 

Yes, exactly I think it came down to who was mutual friend to the vets and rookies.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

In all fairness Brittany Evans outdanced every single one of those vets and was in better shape than most of them.

But like did she really though? hahahah again, its always wacky one year they send the best dancer, next the brand face, next the pretty one, then the kiss ass..thats why I wrote the list the system seems to fail and help certain girls..depending on the mood

Edited by 8dallas
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 8dallas said:

But like did she really though? hahahah again, its always wacky one year the send the best dancer, next the brand face, next the pretty one, then the kiss ass..thats why I wrote the list the system seems to fail and help certain girls..

I personally think she definitely did outdance them all. Face, eh, she's pretty, they all are. Kiss ass, eh, not the only one from that group. She was a good choice, IMO.

• Love 2

Brittany was definitely a solid choice, great dancer, well spoken, look and figure were there. I'm still stunned that seniority didn't rule out.I'm forever a weird skeptic, and wouldn't be surprised if this "upset" was planned. Tia and Jordan were also overlooked for 2nd  group leader positions over Cassie, Crystal, and Brittany, so it was a crazy year in a lot of ways. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Brittany was definitely a solid choice, great dancer, well spoken, look and figure were there. I'm still stunned that seniority didn't rule out.I'm forever a weird skeptic, and wouldn't be surprised if this "upset" was planned. Tia and Jordan were also overlooked for 2nd  group leader positions over Cassie, Crystal, and Brittany, so it was a crazy year in a lot of ways. 

Tia and Jordan where problem girls...like def jordan she is messy

• Love 1

Reading all these posts on this thread have made me realize that maybe I should expect the unexpected when it comes to all these "end of the year" awards.

So maybe I should change my choices to....

ROTY: Alanna

VOTY: Savannah

Pro Bowl: Jessika

Underdogs:

Pro Bowl - Kelli

VOTY - Heather

ROTY - Erin - Although I think she has a fighting chance. She's improved immensely, I don't even recognize her from last year's TC.

Edited by TexasBorn
19 minutes ago, rose711 said:

When is pro bowl announced? My fingers are crossed for Lacey because I’ve loved her since she kicked herself in the nose and laughed about it.

Last home game of the season on the 23rd 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ByTor said:

I agree.  TBH I think they all have a chance.

Agree.  Although my fav rookie thus far has remained Bridget.  If she doesn’t get it, then based on her growth and hard work during the show, I'd also like to see Ashlee get ROTY.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 4

Pro Bowl was already chosen. Good on Lacey!

VOTY: I have a sleeper pick in Amy. I absolutely adore her! I think she’s a good dancer, an all around girl next door. 

ROTY: I hope it’s Jalyn. She a great dancer, seems like a great girl and another who’s under the radar.

We're always surprised by who wins VOTY and ROTY and it just shows us how little we really know about these girls. But I'll give it my best shot.

VOTY:

• My guess: Miranda (this is kind of a wild guess)
  • Who I would like to win: Lauren or Amy

ROTY:

• My guess: Brennan
  • Who I would like to win: Brennan or Hannah
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Roo22 said:

We're always surprised by who wins VOTY and ROTY and it just shows us how little we really know about these girls. But I'll give it my best shot.

VOTY:

• My guess: Miranda (this is kind of a wild guess)
  • Who I would like to win: Lauren or Amy

ROTY:

• My guess: Brennan
  • Who I would like to win: Brennan or Hannah

I could see all that happening but gut says Rachel W (they LOVE her) or Daphne (tech skills, grooming for point, etc.) for rookie. 

• Love 2

ROTY I think will be a dark horse.  My guess is Caroline.  She is another Heather O in my opinion.  

VOTY is harder.  I could see it being  Lacey, or even Kashara pulling a Holly Hubbard and getting VOTY and ROTY.  But Robin  won it her final year without ever being a pro bowl girl or point or anything so someone like Tasha or Khalyn I could also see. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

ROTY I think will be a dark horse.  My guess is Caroline.  She is another Heather O in my opinion.  

VOTY is harder.  I could see it being  Lacey, or even Kashara pulling a Holly Hubbard and getting VOTY and ROTY.  But Robin  won it her final year without ever being a pro bowl girl or point or anything so someone like Tasha or Khalyn I could also see. 

Good to see you!

• Love 3
16 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

@LaurenBrook You're back! yaaaaay!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

For those who have seen Brennan dancing as a DCC and not a TCC--what do you think?

I've said it before & I'll say it again, I knew she'd be just fine once she was allowed to perform without the fear of being cut in the back of her head.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I've said it before & I'll say it again, I knew she'd be just fine once she was allowed to perform without the fear of being cut in the back of her head.

Once Brennan got out of her own head, she did fine.  The vets seemed thrilled for her to make it as well.  I'm glad she enjoyed her rookie season.

Edited by go4luca
missing a word
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

She's fine. Nothing bad noticable stands out. She holds here own. 

If that is the standard (and I'm not saying that it should not be), then I think everyone they cut from TC, including VK and Malena, would meet that,  That's a pretty low bar.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, hypeman said:

If that is the standard (and I'm not saying that it should not be), then I think everyone they cut from TC, including VK and Malena, would meet that,  That's a pretty low bar.

She was brought on the team because Kelli felt "guilty" about cutting her after Kalyssa was cut, and Alexandria left the squad after the football season started. I am calling "bs" on the guilt because Kelli wanted to keep Kalyssa on the team, but Charlotte said cut her, and of one of the main reasons why Alexandria left aka the toxic environment factor going on last year. Kelli and Charlotte need to realize their poor management skills lead to the toxic environment going on. They want girls who live and breath DCC 24/7/365 and are willing to sign their lives over to be a DCC because they think it is the be all, end all of the universe. Brennan fits the profile of the perfect DCC Kelli and Charlotte want (willing and wanting to do and say anything to be a DCC no matter at what the mental and physical cost it may bring on.)

Edited by bigskygirl
20 hours ago, go4luca said:

Once Brennan got out of her own head, she did fine.  The vets seemed thrilled for her to make it as well.  I'm glad she enjoyed her rookie season.

I am guessing Lacey is VOTY and guessing Brennan is ROTY.  Although, I would love to see my girl, Bridget from YORBA LINDA, be named ROTY.  I do not know Bridget but my Veterinarian is in Yorba Linda so I appreciate the shout out.  It is a beautiful little city.  Also, my friend GO4LUCA, I am feeling much better today. 😃

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Re: Alexandria.. is the DCC really so much more toxic than the Patriots squad?

After hearing the real story about what is going on behind the scenes, I would say possibly. I do not think the toxic environment is worth it period, but we all have work related situations where we want to beat our heads against the wall and tell the boss to go take a flying leap at a rolling donut.

21 hours ago, hypeman said:

Not really.Brennan is no Daphne or Gina, but way better than VK or Malena. No noticable mistakes like Savannah or even Maddie.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Not really.Brennan is no Daphne or Gina, but way better than VK or Malena. No noticable mistakes like Savannah or even Maddie.

How is Savannah still on the team?  I've never seen a video where she doesn't mess up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hypeman said:

How is Savannah still on the team?  I've never seen a video where she doesn't mess up.

From the insider reports on here and her ROTY win, I gather that she’s just very well-liked on the team, both by management and the other cheerleaders. She also is a redhead, so in Kelli’s eyes, she has a “different look.”

FWIW, I don’t really have a problem with someone, like Savannah, staying on the team if she’s not the best dancer but is highly valued for being a favorite in the locker room. However, Tara also seemed like she was very well-liked but got cut, and Savannah makes visible errors or is a half beat behind in a lot of dances. I have nothing against, but she seems to be given a lot more leeway than others.

• Love 1

Savannah is a weak dancer and WW at times but Kelli LOVES her. Male appeal, token redhead, grew up on military bases, former Flight Crew. She is dependable and knows how to make Kelli happy, so watch and see her get show group this time.

VOTY:  I think Miranda is going to get it this year.  I would like to see Alexis get it this year though. Didn't KaShara get it last year?  Can they receive the same award twice?

ROTY:  Bridget, who'd I would like to see get it.  I wouldn't be mad if Jalyn or Amber get it either.

• Love 1

Since we already  know that Lacey was PBC (and rightfully so) my guess...is that KaShara will get VOTY.  If not her, then I'm pulling for Lauren or Heather.  ROTY:  BRENNAN. period.  🙂

I don't know where to post this request -- but for this season i would like to see alexis or amy receive VOTY and kelcey or amanda for ROTY, pro ball AMY, all the way -- but can anyone help me in filling in the blanks for the VOTY for the years MTT has been on the air??

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Tulip86 said:

ROTY Kelcey, VOTY Rachel A, Pro Bowl Lexie

I agree with ROTY and VOTY but hope Heather gets Pro Bowl. 

Kelcey is a standout rookie to me (along with Amanda) and Rachel A has improved incredibly from her rookie year to now. She has always been one of my faves on the current squad but the shorter hair has given her some extra pizzazz.

• Love 3