Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlin & Matt: I Knew I Loved You Before I Meth You

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 1:04 PM, Drogo said:

I don't know Victoria or her Secret, but I know Caitlin is buying the wrong cup size. 

I've been trying to figure out why that scene was necessary. It's not like in My 600 Lb. Life, where they show the shower scenes to really drive home the struggle it is to be so severely obese. She's just s skinny girl changing her clothes and they felt it was necessary to show her in her bra and underpants?

• Love 5
On 12/8/2018 at 3:05 PM, cooksdelight said:

LOL!

She is the one spouse-to-be that I am seriously worried about. Matt strikes me as a mean control freak.

I can't believe how idiotic these people are.  Who wants a meth addict for a mate?  She's a cute girl.  She can't find someone who isn't an addict?  Or is she one too?  I suspect they will be sharing meth soon.

• Love 1
On 12/23/2018 at 10:23 PM, Soobs said:

The title of this thread is so good.

That is exactly what I came here to post.  One of the best yet.

Caitlyn reminds me of Lucille Ball if she was high. Her facial expressions are entertaining.

• Love 7

Matt's voice is so irritating to me for some reason. It triggers some sort of annoyance within the deep depths of my soul. Enunciate, Matt. Ugh. He sounds like he leaves several consonants out of his words. Almost like he is too lazy to put forth the effort to speak clearly. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

$5,000 for one tooth? Did I hear that correctly?

You did. I looked this up because I wasn't sure if this was another con move like what the salon and the bra saleswoman pulled on poor stupid Clint. Apparently, the cost can range from $1,500-$6,000. He also said the prison dentist just pulls teeth when the inmates complain about pain, etc, instead of trying to repair what the problem is. I am calling bullshit on that. Inmates have better medical insurance/coverage than the vast majority of the free people. 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

You did. I looked this up because I wasn't sure if this was another con move like what the salon and the bra saleswoman pulled on poor stupid Clint. Apparently, the cost can range from $1,500-$6,000. He also said the prison dentist just pulls teeth when the inmates complain about pain, etc, instead of trying to repair what the problem is. I am calling bullshit on that. Inmates have better medical insurance/coverage than the vast majority of the free people. 

This is true, plus can you imagine the thousands and thousands of toothless ex-cons and convicts there would be? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I am calling bullshit on that. Inmates have better medical insurance/coverage than the vast majority of the free people. 

No, it’s true. Same for our military. My nephew, a Marine, had to get a dentist to fix the many poor fuckups he had done while serving our country.

• Love 7
On 1/5/2019 at 8:11 AM, Hannah94 said:

I am calling bullshit on that. Inmates have better medical insurance/coverage than the vast majority of the free people.

I’m not sure where you are getting this info from?  My experiences working with those who were in the prison system does not support that. On the contrary, they have pretty poor medical care, little to no mental health services and horrible diets.  

The care we give women inmates is often inhuman.  It’s common practice to have women give birth while handcuffed to their beds!  Babies are taken from moms and no follow Up Mental health services are provided.  

• Love 9

Caitlyn has a hell of a nerve bitching her mom out for 'not being there for her' when she's doing the exact same thing to her own son. I'm officially over her.

Also, her having been married twice before, I understand now her blasé attitude about Matt's proposal.

Edited by sempervivum
clarity
  • Love 13

I'm appalled that Caitlyn could talk so joyously about babies in her stomach if she's a deadbeat mom.  I could better understand it if she never had kids and her clock was ticking.  Even then, the judgment is off.  But how can you be a mom already, not have custody of your kid, be behind in payments, and wax poetically about having a son with a unemployed meth-head while being unemployed yourself?  

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm appalled that Caitlyn could talk so joyously about babies in her stomach if she's a deadbeat mom.  I could better understand it if she never had kids and her clock was ticking.  Even then, the judgment is off.  But how can you be a mom already, not have custody of your kid, be behind in payments, and wax poetically about having a son with a unemployed meth-head while being unemployed yourself?  

Because that's just the kind of person this shit show needs. 

• Love 17
18 hours ago, sasha206 said:

. . . while being unemployed yourself?  

She used the term "between jobs."  If you quit your job and don't appear to have applied for any new ones, are you really "between" jobs?  Aren't you just unemployed?  And too lazy to do your own laundry?  

• Love 10
On 12/22/2018 at 4:12 PM, sasha206 said:

I can't believe how idiotic these people are.  Who wants a meth addict for a mate?  She's a cute girl.  She can't find someone who isn't an addict?  Or is she one too?  I suspect they will be sharing meth soon.

It’s fascinating how they both are potentially “good-looking people”- nice body proportions, abundant red hair, decent facial features-and then meth, poverty, jail, etc. just made everything skid off the rails. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

Wonder who was the woman in the car? Mom or Caitlyn? 

I bet the woman was some bar skank he picked up. Caitlyn has a car they can use. So does his mom (presumably).   He can’t cheat using an Uber since he doesn’t have a credit card.

• Love 1
On 1/28/2019 at 6:12 PM, cooksdelight said:

Wow, this Matt creep is a freakin' menace on the road. Knowingly driving a vehicle with disabled steering, crashing head-on into an oncoming vehicle, breaking the arm of an innocent person, just wow. Sarcasm doesn't think 2 accidents & one stolen vehicle are enough to put his parole in jeopardy?! I guess we'll find out after his court date in the Spring. Lock him up!

I too am curious who the woman was in the stolen car. They weren't in Matt's mom's driveway. I'm going to agree with @PityFree it was a random barfly skank. Shades of last season Johnna and her thug, whose name I've thankfully forgotten. 

Oh these people are giving me grief for our society. 

• Love 5
On 2/3/2019 at 9:50 PM, Rt66vintage said:

Wow, this Matt creep is a freakin' menace on the road. Knowingly driving a vehicle with disabled steering, crashing head-on into an oncoming vehicle, breaking the arm of an innocent person, just wow. Sarcasm doesn't think 2 accidents & one stolen vehicle are enough to put his parole in jeopardy?! I guess we'll find out after his court date in the Spring. Lock him up!

I too am curious who the woman was in the stolen car. They weren't in Matt's mom's driveway. I'm going to agree with @PityFree it was a random barfly skank. Shades of last season Johnna and her thug, whose name I've thankfully forgotten. 

Oh these people are giving me grief for our society. 

Johnna's thug was Garrett.  Lol.  I never thought I'd say this,  but he's a step up from Meth Matt.  

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Johnna's thug was Garrett.  Lol.  I never thought I'd say this,  but he's a step up from Meth Matt.  

Everyone is a step up from Meth Matt - other than Lizard and Megan. There is absolutely nothing attractive or redeeming about Matt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

Garrett had his shortcomings, but he immediately got a job and bought a car. Can’t say that about any of this bunch.

Production dived deep into the dumpster to find the characters for this season.

• Love 2
On 1/5/2019 at 7:11 AM, Hannah94 said:

Sorry, IMHO, inmates have shit when it comes to healthcare --psychological or physical.  

My sister's son has been in for 20 + years for drugs, selling, using,  assault, car theft/arson, etc. 

We believe he's bipolar.or psychotic, and he's only gotten worse inside.  I hope he stays in because he's unpredictable,  but my sister prays for his early release. 

He was a sweet, bright kid. It's horrible for my sister.  I just pray for him.  And her. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Sorry, IMHO, inmates have shit when it comes to healthcare --psychological or physical.  

My sister's son has been in for 20 + years for drugs, selling, using,  assault, car theft/arson, etc. 

We believe he's bipolar.or psychotic, and he's only gotten worse inside.  I hope he stays in because he's unpredictable,  but my sister prays for his early release. 

He was a sweet, bright kid. It's horrible for my sister.  I just pray for him.  And her. 

You are not the first person to mention this. I may have been very mislead when I originally posted that. I don't have personal experience with inmates but I have had friends over the years that did have lengthy relationships and some of the stories they told me really floored me. That is sad as hell about your sister and her son. I think psychological guidance is very much needed in prisons and jails. How the hell can anyone expect a person who is in the "system" since they were teenagers to somehow miraculously "recover" and merge into society as functioning adults? It's a raw subject. 

• Love 3