Type keyword(s) to search

Megan & Michael & Sarah: Three's Company

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mothra said:

As the mother of a kind of whorish son (he has never married; the cheating was on girlfriends, but it still is a very bad thing to do) I have to say that the connection between parent and child, at least in my case, is so strong that I don't feel any need to "forgive" or to make his bad behavior someone else's fault.  I love and support my son no matter what, while at the same time disapproving of his bad behavior.  He knows that I despise what he does when he cheats on a girlfriend (and that's if I even find out about it; I've never been as involved in his love life to the extent that Michael's mother is).  I have no sympathy for him, and he knows it, but he is above all my child.

I think that parents of children who do very, very bad things--who commit serious crimes, say--can feel this way, too.  I do not want my son shielded from the consequences of his bad behavior; I would do all I could to help him--hire a lawyer, say--but he would not have my sympathy.  I don't feel a need for him to apologize to me because he is my child, but he is also a citizen who has to conform to behavioral norms, and I would not try to help him escape that duty.  He would have to accept whatever the consequences were for his bad behavior--and I would want him to, but he would know that I loved and supported him *as my son*.

That helps. Thanks.

• Love 2
On 7/21/2019 at 3:58 PM, Elizzikra said:

I always wonder about the parents of an adult who cheats. Are they wired to forgive their child or find a way to make it the spouse's fault? Do they get angry at their cheating kid? Do they think it's wrong? I get that they should stay out of their adult kids' relationships and that it depends on the individuals involved, but I have known of a couple of parents who look the other way when their kids cheat - mostly, it seems, because they love their kid and want to look past bad behavior to maintain the relationship. 

I'm so curious about Michael's family. Do they think he's behaved badly? Do they care? I'm sure they love him but are they angry at the mess he's made of their lives and of their nieces'/granddaughters' lives?

I always told my children there was nothing they could ever do that would make me not love them, but just because I loved them didn't mean I was going to love everything they chose to do to themselves or others.   I'll be there for any fall out and madness and mayhem, but don't ask for my approval or sympathy.  My bff and my hubby often refer to me as Little Miss I Told You So.  😄 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

I always told my children there was nothing they could ever do that would make me not love them, but just because I loved them didn't mean I was going to love everything they chose to do to themselves or others.   I'll be there for any fall out and madness and mayhem, but don't ask for my approval or sympathy.  My bff and my hubby often refer to me as Little Miss I Told You So.  😄 

It's fascinating to me. I know someone whose husband cheated and ultimately left her in a pretty horrific fashion. He went on to marry his side piece and his parents celebrated right along with the happy cheaters, as though the first wife and child didn't exist and hadn't been wronged. They struck me as the sort of parents who thought their son hung the moon and I was just always curious if they recognized that what he did was particularly awful (and for that matter, the mistress, whom they welcomed with open arms) or just sort of wrote it off in the name of parental love. I guess you can love your kid and not particularly like him/her or not like a particular set of actions/behaviors.

I think that parents of children who do very, very bad things--who commit serious crimes, say--can feel this way, too

I think sometimes they at least have their kid's denial of the crime to fuel them. Scott Peterson's parents, for example, can cling to his repeated cries of innocence (of murder anyway - I think he eventually owned up to his affair in at least a roundabout way). When cheaters 'fess up to it, the parents have to accept that their kid did the "crime."

To bring this back to topic - I think that Michael's mother is interesting. She knows Michael cheated and isn't even a little ashamed of it. I wonder if this bothers MIchael's mother a) because it's a lousy thing to do; b) because it could jeopardize her access to and relationship with her granddaughters; c) both or d) none of the above. Granted he's been in jail too, so she has plenty of things to dislike about her son. I understand that a parent's love is pretty absolute. I have a kid and I'll never stop loving her. I just wonder about the limits of a parent's ability to like a child and to accept their bad behaviors. It must be awful to have a kid that you wouldn't choose as a friend or acquaintance.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

It's fascinating to me. I know someone whose husband cheated and ultimately left her in a pretty horrific fashion. He went on to marry his side piece and his parents celebrated right along with the happy cheaters, as though the first wife and child didn't exist and hadn't been wronged. They struck me as the sort of parents who thought their son hung the moon and I was just always curious if they recognized that what he did was particularly awful (and for that matter, the mistress, whom they welcomed with open arms) or just sort of wrote it off in the name of parental love. I guess you can love your kid and not particularly like him/her or not like a particular set of actions/behaviors.

I think sometimes they at least have their kid's denial of the crime to fuel them. Scott Peterson's parents, for example, can cling to his repeated cries of innocence (of murder anyway - I think he eventually owned up to his affair in at least a roundabout way). When cheaters 'fess up to it, the parents have to accept that their kid did the "crime."

To bring this back to topic - I think that Michael's mother is interesting. She knows Michael cheated and isn't even a little ashamed of it. I wonder if this bothers MIchael's mother a) because it's a lousy thing to do; b) because it could jeopardize her access to and relationship with her granddaughters; c) both or d) none of the above. Granted he's been in jail too, so she has plenty of things to dislike about her son. I understand that a parent's love is pretty absolute. I have a kid and I'll never stop loving her. I just wonder about the limits of a parent's ability to like a child and to accept their bad behaviors. It must be awful to have a kid that you wouldn't choose as a friend or acquaintance.

I have a younger brother I feel that way about.  His choices  were pretty lousy and I didn't approve of his behavior one iota.   So we don't speak for the most part. 

Last time I spoke to him was at least 5 years ago or more.  I still love him.  Always will.  But I have little respect for him and don't particularly like what he's chosen to do to people. 

I understand the love/like differences more than I wish I did, that's for sure.   I miss the brother I used to know....

I'd have a big problem with Michael, I can guarantee that much for sure.  That little gnome seems determined to go back to prison.  Maybe it's where he feels safe and finds the structure he needs to live his otherwise chaotic life.  

• Love 4

Megan bugs me so bad that I've been fast forwarding past her parts on the show. Her smug I'm above you attitude really,  really gets on my nerves. Especially when she knows she's not wanted at Michael's mom's house and she says oh well she will keep going there anyway. She has this entitled attitude and she shouldn't. She knows now that he's married. She won't leave him alone. She acts like she's stalking him. I know she wasn't a virgin. She is so naive an acts like she would believe anything a guy will tell her and she will keep getting used over an over. Knowing that her dad and family are watching the show, I cannot believe she's watching that stupid show learning how to move during sex. Then she acts desperate to go straight to the hotel that SHE paid for just so he can bang her and leave right after. She comes off so dumb. She has no business chasing after him knowing he's married and having another kid. She's making herself look ridiculous.  I saw a preview of the next show with her dad yelling at Michael on the phone , he should be yelling at her dumb ass for getting used over an over on national tv. She should walk away and leave him alone with her big ass head looking like Mrs.potato head!!

• Love 8
On 7/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, Elizzikra said:

I always wonder about the parents of an adult who cheats. Are they wired to forgive their child or find a way to make it the spouse's fault? Do they get angry at their cheating kid? Do they think it's wrong? I get that they should stay out of their adult kids' relationships and that it depends on the individuals involved, but I have known of a couple of parents who look the other way when their kids cheat - mostly, it seems, because they love their kid and want to look past bad behavior to maintain the relationship. 

I'm so curious about Michael's family. Do they think he's behaved badly? Do they care? I'm sure they love him but are they angry at the mess he's made of their lives and of their nieces'/granddaughters' lives?

20 hours ago, Mothra said:

As the mother of a kind of whorish son (he has never married; the cheating was on girlfriends, but it still is a very bad thing to do) I have to say that the connection between parent and child, at least in my case, is so strong that I don't feel any need to "forgive" or to make his bad behavior someone else's fault.  I love and support my son no matter what, while at the same time disapproving of his bad behavior.  He knows that I despise what he does when he cheats on a girlfriend (and that's if I even find out about it; I've never been as involved in his love life to the extent that Michael's mother is).  I have no sympathy for him, and he knows it, but he is above all my child.

I think that parents of children who do very, very bad things--who commit serious crimes, say--can feel this way, too.  I do not want my son shielded from the consequences of his bad behavior; I would do all I could to help him--hire a lawyer, say--but he would not have my sympathy.  I don't feel a need for him to apologize to me because he is my child, but he is also a citizen who has to conform to behavioral norms, and I would not try to help him escape that duty.  He would have to accept whatever the consequences were for his bad behavior--and I would want him to, but he would know that I loved and supported him *as my son*.

My immigrant parents were authoritarian, unforgiving and would have been apoplectic if I was cheating on my husband and then coming to their house with him and acting like everything was fine. They would be furious beyond belief that I'd do that to my spouse. They would tell me not to come anywhere near their house if there was a possibility that an enraged side piece or spouse might show up there after finding out something or whatever and cause a scene. OMG. Just no. They'd have zero problem with telling me to stay away. My parents would absolutely, positively call the police, child protective services, etc. on us if warranted with zero guilt. If I ever got arrested and the cops called to tell them they can come and bail me out, they would have said, "Not a chance." They would not have paid for a lawyer. They would have said, if you did this and get throw in the clink for a long time, that's good enough for you. 

I don't have kids but my siblings would probably say what @Mothra said above it something happened with one of their kids. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

My immigrant parents were authoritarian, unforgiving and would have been apoplectic if I was cheating on my husband and then coming to their house with him and acting like everything was fine. They would be furious beyond belief that I'd do that to my spouse. They would tell me not to come anywhere near their house if there was a possibility that an enraged side piece or spouse might show up there after finding out something or whatever and cause a scene. OMG. Just no. They'd have zero problem with telling me to stay away. My parents would absolutely, positively call the police, child protective services, etc. on us if warranted with zero guilt. If I ever got arrested and the cops called to tell them they can come and bail me out, they would have said, "Not a chance." They would not have paid for a lawyer. They would have said, if you did this and get throw in the clink for a long time, that's good enough for you. 

I don't have kids but my siblings would probably say what @Mothra said above it something happened with one of their kids. 

My dad told me, when I was in 9th grade, not to ever misbehave and make a teacher mad enough at me for them to use corporal punishment, because whatever happened in school was going to happen again when I got home. 

Mind you, this came from a man who never spanked me.  Even so, I behaved myself and respected authority.  My dad was true to his word and I wasn't willing to push my luck.   

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

They would have gotten along swimmingly with some of my parents' friends. Their son cheated on his wife and got his gf pregnant. Instead of telling him to group his poop, they put pictures of the son, gf, and grandbaby up around the house right along picture of the wife and kids. Insisted the new baby be part of family photos too. And they were totally stumped as to why the wife was unhappy. Granted, she handled it much better than I would have. Mr. Birdee would have been a funny smell in the attic if I were in her shoes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I’m starting to get majorly ticked off watching Megan’s father chastise Michael for not being honest about being married in the recent commercials.

Dude .... your daughter is fucking around with this married man on national TV, knowing he’s married, knowing he has two children .... what the hell kind of father are you? Why aren’t you advising your skank daughter to stay the hell away from a married man??

If this is real and they aren’t acting, this doesn’t say much about either one of them.

• Love 14
(edited)

I am just wondering how Sarah takes care of the baby with those talons. She could barely hold her spoon to stir her coffee! (Meant to post this in episode thread so posted it there too so please ignore one or the other)

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Hell, she could castrate him and cut his penis off with one kick.

Ooooo!!!  There's another good idea!  💡

Michael gonna be there for his baby mama and baby as soon as he's done jackin' his kissable queen around.  She is just waiting for her married b/f to stop playing daddy and give her a call.   

This whole thing would be a lot funnier if innocent, little kids weren't involved.  Children always pay the price when lame brains like their parents keep thoughtlessly and incessantly breeding with any worthless, pos, loser they can find.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

This whole thing would be a lot funnier if innocent, little kids weren't involved.  

In these modern times (and even more so in the future), pretty much anything that goes out over the airways (or has for the last zillion years or so) will be available pretty much forever.

I envision Pretty Girl 1 growing up, working hard, getting scholarships, and becoming a famous surgeon.  And she'll have to change her last name in the hopes that no one will be able to track her family history back and realize from whence she comes.

Seriously, would you want anyone to know if Sarah and Michael were your parents?

• Love 10

I can't get the part from the promo where My-Kull is saying to someone, probably MeganMyQueen:  "If I gotta f**k the mother of my kids to see my kids, I am gonna f**k her!"

Okay, this is probably My-Kull saying that to MeganMyQueen as an excuse to get busy and have a third child, but let's imagine it isn't?  Nice parenting dynamic there, folks.  Besides, My-Kull would not have to ask Sarah for coitus - she would just offer it up, no questions asked at the time.  Two days later, in her hood accent:   "My-Kull - you played me!!  Did you not f**k me the other night and say you love me?  DIDN'T YOU???"  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I can't get the part from the promo where My-Kull is saying to someone, probably MeganMyQueen:  "If I gotta f**k the mother of my kids to see my kids, I am gonna f**k her!"

Okay, this is probably My-Kull saying that to MeganMyQueen as an excuse to get busy and have a third child, but let's imagine it isn't?  Nice parenting dynamic there, folks.  Besides, My-Kull would not have to ask Sarah for coitus - she would just offer it up, no questions asked at the time.  Two days later, in her hood accent:   "My-Kull - you played me!!  Did you not f**k me the other night and say you love me?  DIDN'T YOU???"  

Followed by the "How did this happen?" pregnancy announced roughly a month later.  Lather, rinse and repeat.  It seems few of the reality show people have heard of birth control.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, Azanscrazyhair said:

Yes they are.  I truly believe Sarah loves her girls, not so sure about Michael 

I think Michael likes the idea of being a father, like having the bragging rights that he has offspring.  The day to day stuff of being a father......not so much.   

My prediction for Friday (and I am not spoiling as I truly do not know) is that when he says, "Sarah let's just get a divorce!"  she turns and says, "Funny you should say that, here are the papers!"

In MN you have to sign them in front of a notary and you are good to go.  You still have to go to court but it is not that hard.

• Love 6

I think Michael likes the idea of being a father, like having the bragging rights that he has offspring.  The day to day stuff of being a father......not so much.   

I think he likes having tangible proof of his virility.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think he likes having tangible proof of his virility.

I think you are both right.    His idea of being a Father is coloring with PG 1 and holding PG 2 unless she is fussy, hungry or needs to be changed....

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I think you are both right.    His idea of being a Father is coloring with PG 1 and holding PG 2 unless she is fussy, hungry or needs to be changed....

Or needs food, clothing, dental care and medical care.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My prediction for Friday (and I am not spoiling as I truly do not know) is that when he says, "Sarah let's just get a divorce!"  she turns and says, "Funny you should say that, here are the papers!"

In MN you have to sign them in front of a notary and you are good to go.  You still have to go to court but it is not that hard.

I love your optimism because I feel like it will turn into Sarah screaming at mumbles but never quite getting those papers signed.

When people want to get divorced I think they get to the business.....at best she brought those papers to scare Michael and nothing more.  She has no intention of going through with anything and I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

I love your optimism because I feel like it will turn into Sarah screaming at mumbles but never quite getting those papers signed.

When people want to get divorced I think they get to the business.....at best she brought those papers to scare Michael and nothing more.  She has no intention of going through with anything and I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I tend to agree with you.   I hope I'm wrong, but I think Sarah's only intention is to hang those papers over his head so to speak.   I don't think she believes she deserves better or thinks she can't do better.    Speaking as someone much older,  she needs to get it together.   Go to school,  learn some kind of marketable trade and focus on the pretty girls.  Odds are she'll be raising them on her own.  

• Love 6

Go to school,

Her caption used to say she was a server and a student. I wonder if she stopped school altogether or just took time off while she was pregnant and filming a d-list reality tv show.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I tend to agree with you.   I hope I'm wrong, but I think Sarah's only intention is to hang those papers over his head so to speak.   I don't think she believes she deserves better or thinks she can't do better.    Speaking as someone much older,  she needs to get it together.   Go to school,  learn some kind of marketable trade and focus on the pretty girls.  Odds are she'll be raising them on her own.  

I agree with you and @RealReality:  She brought them to scare him, nothing more.  If she were truly serious, she would have had him served long distance and told him:  Call me to discuss the kids and that is it.  Listen, when I made up my mind to divorce my first hubby (only been married twice, lol!) NOTHING was going to stop me.  I mean nothing.  She likes being the one to file but when HE brings up getting a divorce, here comes the drama, tears and yelling:  "Michael, YOU SERIOUS?  THIS IS HOW YOU GONNA END IT?"  Lather rinse repeat.  Sarah, he went to NIAGRA FRIGGIN' FALLS with another woman and did not contact you for three days and you shrugged it off, saying, "That's just Michael."  I feel nothing for Sarah - she deserves everything she has brought on.  Those two are not in a real marriage.  No respect, no trust, no warmth, no laughter.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree with you and @RealReality:  She brought them to scare him, nothing more.  If she were truly serious, she would have had him served long distance and told him:  Call me to discuss the kids and that is it.  Listen, when I made up my mind to divorce my first hubby (only been married twice, lol!) NOTHING was going to stop me.  I mean nothing.  She likes being the one to file but when HE brings up getting a divorce, here comes the drama, tears and yelling:  "Michael, YOU SERIOUS?  THIS IS HOW YOU GONNA END IT?"  Lather rinse repeat.  Sarah, he went to NIAGRA FRIGGIN' FALLS with another woman and did not contact you for three days and you shrugged it off, saying, "That's just Michael."  I feel nothing for Sarah - she deserves everything she has brought on.  Those two are not in a real marriage.  No respect, no trust, no warmth, no laughter.

I had to lol at your version of Sarah's reaction.   I can even her saying it in her ghetto accent.    They need to just file and be done.  I hope he sticks around for PG 1 and PG 2, but I doubt it.  He'll get locked up again eventually or impregnate another foul.  Probably both!

• Love 4

I am again watching the Lizzie/Scott confrontation and it’s obvious that this is so scripted towards Lizzie. “She came here because she realized she did love Scott after all.  But now she can’t be with Scott because he is on drugs “  😉lol really? Then he throws everything he saved from her in her face and walks out🧐

I’m really convinced Lizzie is gunning for her own show. She is obviously acting and has convinced Scott and his friends/son to play along 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Maybeitsme said:

I am again watching the Lizzie/Scott confrontation and it’s obvious that this is so scripted towards Lizzie. “She came here because she realized she did love Scott after all.  But now she can’t be with Scott because he is on drugs “  😉lol really? Then he throws everything he saved from her in her face and walks out🧐

I’m really convinced Lizzie is gunning for her own show. She is obviously acting and has convinced Scott and his friends/son to play along 

I agree about Lizzie.  With Scott I think he is somewhat in on it.  I think she said that she would consider a relationship with him if he played along.  He is desperate so he is playing along.  What he doesn't know (IMO) is that there is absolutely no chance Lizzie will be whatever he thinks she is going to be for him.

• Love 3

I’m just catching up. Idiot Michael blaming the system for taking him away from his family is some deep denial. Sarah was being induced on a set date. He had plenty of time to get a travel pass from his PO, but he was too busy filming a reality show and hanging out with his girlfriend. And then he’s going to throw a hissy fit because his stunted paternal instinct kicked in and he can’t be at his child’s birth yet again. Spare me the histrionics. 

• Love 9
On 7/28/2019 at 11:03 PM, Scout Finch said:

Sarah's friend looks great from the right side but the shaved left side is so very unattractive.

I noticed that she also has a shoulder tattoo on the side with the shaved head.  This lead me to think about how she looks completely different from one side than the other.  She could accentuate this look by applying different makeup to each side of her face.  When she is being conservative, she would show her left side and when she is being cutting edge, she could show her right side.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was kind of hoping that this would have an update on these three.  I know I am in the minority here, but towards the end I kinda liked Michael.  Yes he was a cheater but.....he FINALLY gave some straight talk to Sarah, finally spoke clearly and frankly, I felt sorry for him as he was trying to shake these two fools and they are both stage 5 clingers!!!

On 1/25/2020 at 12:20 PM, Empress1 said:

Megan is on the chorus of this song (scroll down). She even includes a verse about the show.

When did she go from “home health aid” to “singer?”

On 9/17/2019 at 9:23 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was kind of hoping that this would have an update on these three.  I know I am in the minority here, but towards the end I kinda liked Michael.  Yes he was a cheater but.....he FINALLY gave some straight talk to Sarah, finally spoke clearly and frankly, I felt sorry for him as he was trying to shake these two fools and they are both stage 5 clingers!!!

I still hate Michael. I can’t for the life of me understand how he attracts any woman with a pulse, let alone so many of them. And evidently they are sending him money that adds up to a couple thousand a month? The only reason I’d give Michael would be to pay to to stay far, far away from me. And maybe to get a vasectomy so he stops having babies he doesn’t  care about and can’t support.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

When did she go from “home health aid” to “singer?”

I still hate Michael. I can’t for the life of me understand how he attracts any woman with a pulse, let alone so many of them. And evidently they are sending him money that adds up to a couple thousand a month? The only reason I’d give Michael would be to pay to to stay far, far away from me. And maybe to get a vasectomy so he stops having babies he doesn’t  care about and can’t support.

What's in it for Michael though?  He is never going to support those kids and women are stupid enough to rawdog with him.  He has literally no incentive to use protection or get a vasectomy.  

Women know EXACTLY the type of worm he is and continue to have unprotected sex with him. So why not?  

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Sarah managed to get pregnant again.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Impatiently waiting for a new fourth panel to appear in the Michael/Megan/Sarah intro graphic. I think someone posted in the episode thread about it eventually ending up in a Brady Bunch format, which would be hilarious! 

Cut off his phone already, Sarah! He can get a very inexpensive prepaid phone, that he also won't call his kids from.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Impatiently waiting for a new fourth panel to appear in the Michael/Megan/Sarah intro graphic. I think someone posted in the episode thread about it eventually ending up in a Brady Bunch format, which would be hilarious! 

Cut off his phone already, Sarah! He can get a very inexpensive prepaid phone, that he also won't call his kids from.

I think if we add "roc" "definitely not Ludacris" and "new Mami" to the photo lineup things can really get creative.  

I don't want roc to give up so fast.  If he really has feelings be needs to fight for princess Megan.  Hasn't anyone seen 80s teen romances?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 7/22/2019 at 10:57 PM, Elizzikra said:

Ah, ok, I’m gonna take a shot at this one (explain). I think his Mom is no stranger to this behavior. I think she is used to the men around her behaving in criminal ways and engaging in wanton behavior. She raised Michael without a father, remember? In one of the first episodes, Michael mentioned he grew up without a father and had always wanted a family, bc he came from a “broken” one in that his dad wasn’t around (don’t know where his dad WAS, but he wasn’t around to help raise Michael or his sister). 
there’s a known link between men in prison and being raised by single mothers. When they’ve done studies on men in prison, more than poverty or any other factor, being raised by a single mother was the most common attribute shared by inmates. 
meanwhile, I think people like Michael crave and like the IDEA of having a “normal” family - mom, dad and kids - but because they didn’t grow up with one and had no male role model, they don’t know how to do it, they don’t know how to play the role of a father because they didn’t have one and so no one taught them what it’s supposed to look like. It feels like a trapping and even more so because they’re not sure how to play their role in the family. So they run and then the cycle continues, because now their kid will have an absent father. 
On top of being used to it, I’m sure, on some level, his mother has thought about all of the above. 
studies have also shown that kids whose parents did not stay together/did not raise them together are less likely to stay with their partner/spouse when things get tough, bc they don’t know how to stay and resolve things, they don’t know what it looks like because their primary role models didn’t show them that, they only showed them how to RUN. 

so, I think that’s what may be going on there. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Y’all, I think Michael is a legit sociopath. There’s a coldness to him, a complete lack of regard for the feelings and well-being of others (even his wife) that you don’t see in most people. 
His original crime that had him in and out of the system for parole/probation violations was carjacking someone at gunpoint when he was 15. That takes a certain boldness and low level of fear/nerves and the fact that he was only 15 makes me wonder what he woulda been capable of in a couple years, at 17, 18, 19, had he not been locked up. And yes, I know he was very young at the time, but that, combined with the way he coldly and bluntly and unapologetically dogged out his wife on national TV, without any regard, respect or thought for her feelings, even after everything she’s done for him...this show has some scumbags but no other cast member has done that, not in the manner he has and certainly not as readily as he has. Then there’s the conning multiple women, just everything, he never shows any concern or care for anyone besides himself. And of course, he fails to call his kids, despite letting his soon-to-be ex-wife pay his phone bills. 
if it weren’t for the $ he’s making now from WETV and all the appearances he’s been doing at various events and clubs as a result, I have no doubt he’d be back in the system again. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Y’all, I think Michael is a legit sociopath. There’s a coldness to him, a complete lack of regard for the feelings and well-being of others (even his wife) that you don’t see in most people. 
His original crime that had him in and out of the system for parole/probation violations was carjacking someone at gunpoint when he was 15. That takes a certain boldness and low level of fear/nerves and the fact that he was only 15 makes me wonder what he woulda been capable of in a couple years, at 17, 18, 19, had he not been locked up. And yes, I know he was very young at the time, but that, combined with the way he coldly and bluntly and unapologetically dogged out his wife on national TV, without any regard, respect or thought for her feelings, even after everything she’s done for him...this show has some scumbags but no other cast member has done that, not in the manner he has and certainly not as readily as he has. Then there’s the conning multiple women, just everything, he never shows any concern or care for anyone besides himself. And of course, he fails to call his kids, despite letting his soon-to-be ex-wife pay his phone bills. 
if it weren’t for the $ he’s making now from WETV and all the appearances he’s been doing at various events and clubs as a result, I have no doubt he’d be back in the system again. 

The fact that he boldly wears a shirt with his two kids on the back like he is some kind of fsrher......without any sort of shame or self awareness when he won't support them, won't see them and won't pick up their phone calls is enough to convince me.  

• Love 7
21 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

His original crime that had him in and out of the system for parole/probation violations was carjacking someone at gunpoint when he was 15. That takes a certain boldness and low level of fear/nerves and the fact that he was only 15 makes me wonder what he woulda been capable of in a couple years, at 17, 18, 19, had he not been locked up

And he couched it as this:  "I needed to support my family."  No, that is the job of your parents.  You wanna support?  Fine - go toss fries at McDonald's, haul lumber at Menards or work at Chick Fil A.  They all (I think) hire 14 year olds.  

Waving a firearm around in someone's face is not a way to earn a living.  Michael will have 6 kids before he is 30.  And contact with none of them.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And he couched it as this:  "I needed to support my family."  No, that is the job of your parents.  You wanna support?  Fine - go toss fries at McDonald's, haul lumber at Menards or work at Chick Fil A.  They all (I think) hire 14 year olds.  

Waving a firearm around in someone's face is not a way to earn a living.  Michael will have 6 kids before he is 30.  And contact with none of them.

He whines like he got a raw deal when the judge decided to lock him up for a few years but truthfully, I think the judge did him a favor because if he’s carjacking people at 15, IDK, I feel like ppl who do that kinda thing don’t generally live very long, so if he hadn’t been locked up, idk that he’d even be here right now. When you make the decision to wave a gun in someone’s face to rob them/get them to comply with what you want them to do, you put yourself at risk bc you’ve now put them in the legal right to use deadly force against you in self-defense (if the person you’re trying to rob has a gun, you don’t know, you’re taking a gamble and if you do it on a semi-regular basis, you’re bound to lose at some point). That’s one of the signs of a sociopath - reckless disregard for the safety of self and others, engaging in activity that puts yourself and others at risk. 
Failure to honor financial and social responsibilities is another, btw. Repeated conning, lying, stealing and general deceptiveness is another. 

On 2/4/2020 at 1:57 AM, RealReality said:

The fact that he boldly wears a shirt with his two kids on the back like he is some kind of fsrher......without any sort of shame or self awareness when he won't support them, won't see them and won't pick up their phone calls is enough to convince me.  

Yup, Like many deadbeats, he likes to play fake family man. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 10
On 2/3/2020 at 11:57 PM, RealReality said:

I've watched enough RomCom movies to know that kids and dogs are "chick magnets."  There apparently is a class of women who would see that shirt and think, "Oh, he must be a great dad because he has a shirt with his kids' picture.  I'm gonna go flirt with him and see if I can get some of that sperm!"

We are doomed as a society.

• Love 4