Type keyword(s) to search

Megan & Michael & Sarah: Three's Company

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 2/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, sempervivum said:

Supposedly, Michael is super committed to staying in his poor daughter's life, and doesn't want to completely alienate the baby momma.

The key word being 'supposedly' there. I frankly am not buying that. I was going to write more but then I read the following post and cheered out loud:

On 2/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, MakingBacon said:

I don’t think Michael is worried about staying in his daughter’s life. If he was, he would have been more concerned with spending his first weeks out with her instead of finding time for Megan the side piece. Michael needs Sarah because she pays the bills, he has a place to stay and it looks good while he is out on parole. There may not be room for him at his mother’s house. I don’t for a minute believe he wants to move to Michigan or wherever Megan lives. What is he going to do there? He has no legal job history and no education. He has not shown himself to be someone who wants to work a legitimate 9-5. He likely wants to go back to his old methods of making money. 

BINGO! He has to stay in NY for his parole so why not stay where he's pampered, fed, etc. and doesn't have to do anything except ask her if she's ovulating. 

On 2/15/2019 at 9:50 PM, StitchPunk said:

His mom seems nice. I wonder why he's like how he is.

His mom in a prior episode was talking to Megan on the phone and knew all about Michael two timing the one who waited for him and sent him phone cards. She didn't seem to mind it then so this righteous bullshit she's giving him now seems more designed to make her look good on television.

I think Sarah is an idiot. Fine, she's young and naive and just wants a happy family but if you're in your 20s and constantly experiencing angst and fighting with your spouse on an almost daily basis with a small child in the house, and then you decide to have another one to try to further cement your relationship, then I don't care how old you are, you're an idiot.

What happened to "Megan my Queen" Michael? He said he connected with her in ways that Sarah could never understand. He doesn't seem to be ditching Megan because he had this revelation that Sarah is truly his soulmate. He's cutting off Megan because it's too difficult to try to juggle the two of them. His phone would be blowing up with Megan calling and if he's with Sarah he can't answer and she might ask "Who is that?" Megan will wonder now that he has a phone why he never answers. Megan might just show up there on occasion as a "surprise." He has parole to deal with. Sarah would be onto him if he started a weekly fight with her and vanished for a day or two. It's too much trouble for him so he had his fun and will toss her to the street and Megan can bury herself in a pillow and cry about how "unfair" it is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:28 PM, Neurochick said:

FAT Megan?  Oh, okay.

Sarah's pregnant, by Michael?  She's stupider than Megan....unless Megan's pregnant too.  BTW, I'd rather be fat than stupid, because you can always lose weight.

Because Megan is SMART?  LOL.   I'm with you on the "fat" thing, tho.   It's a juvenile insult and while Megan is a bigger girl, she's far from FAT.  There are so many things you could poke fun at Megan for, her size is just a cheap shot.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 2/17/2019 at 10:40 AM, lezlers said:

Because Megan is SMART?  LOL.   I'm with you on the "fat" thing, tho.   It's a juvenile insult and while Megan is a bigger girl, she's far from FAT.  There are so many things you could poke fun at Megan for, her size is just a cheap shot.

No, Megan isn't smart, but at least she's not pregnant....hopefully.

Anyone who would become pregnant by a jerk like Michael is clearly missing some brain cells IMO.

• Love 9
On 2/17/2019 at 8:33 AM, configdotsys said:

BINGO! He has to stay in NY for his parole so why not stay where he's pampered, fed, etc. and doesn't have to do anything except ask her if she's ovulating. 

Am I the only one who was surprised that he not only pronounced "ovulating" correctly, but he knew what it was and that it was required for Sarah to get pregnant? 

Also, hi everyone! I've been lurking here and watching since 90DF went off and all the Teen Moms have gotten boring. These folks are truly on a different level of "human dumpster fire" than the other shows. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Am I the only one who was surprised that he not only pronounced "ovulating" correctly, but he knew what it was and that it was required for Sarah to get pregnant? 

Also, hi everyone! I've been lurking here and watching since 90DF went off and all the Teen Moms have gotten boring. These folks are truly on a different level of "human dumpster fire" than the other shows. 

Welcome!

tumblr_mu2i6eC9rh1sfz3hko3_500.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I was home watching random daytime TV and stopped on MTV's "16 and Pregnant" for a few minutes.  I don't know how old this show was, nor do I know the preggo teenager's name or what city and state she was living in, but they showed her talking with a friend about something and, guys, I could have sworn that friend (didn't get her name either) was MEGAN.  So maybe this was her way to get on TV in her own glory, not just as a friend of a "16 and Pregnant" superstar!

• Useful 1

I have a snow day today (again) and the rerun of ring shopping with Michael and Sarah is on.  Just noticed it for the first time and I found it kinda telling:  The ONLY time I have seen Michael smile a warm smile with Sarah was at the jeweler!!!!   The epic "After all I have done for you, IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD?" is about to be on......

giphy.gif

• Love 2

Michael wanted to be back in jail.  If he didn’t want to be back in jail why was he driving all over the place?  And Sarah didn’t even know he wasn’t allowed to drive. I thought for sure Michael’s mom was going to punch Megan in the face when she went to her hotel room door.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 2/5/2019 at 9:15 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Can you imagine the conversation on telling Dad the ENTIRE truth about Michael?  "Yeah, well....he has a child, he is MARRIED, he is in prison for armed robbery, he is still with his wife, he has no skills and no job and no money, and he has a flat affect and has zero personality.  BUT HE IS MY BOO!"

But, but... he makes MUSIC.  At the STUDIO.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Oh, Megan.  You saw it all go down, first hand.  Is this the life you want?  This man is not a prize.  Stop trying to win him.

Sarah really needs the same message, but with a couple of kids tying them together, I guess she’ll never really be out of his life.  

If they have a son this time, do you think Michael will bother to learn and use his name?  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, CousinOliver said:

Oh, Megan.  You saw it all go down, first hand.  Is this the life you want?  This man is not a prize.  Stop trying to win him.

But....but.....it’s not Michael’s fault!! It’s that mean old parole board!!! She is enjoying being on TV way, way too much. All sense or reason has gone out of her head.

• Love 7
On 2/20/2019 at 2:45 PM, cooksdelight said:

If we knew Megan’s last name we could find out if she was on any other shows.

I doubt it.  I mean if she's been on TV before you would think she'd have a nicer looking wig.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

Sarah really needs the same message, but with a couple of kids tying them together, I guess she’ll never really be out of his life.  

If they have a son this time, do you think Michael will bother to learn and use his name?  

No, I can see him now, hiding in the bushes looking for his "Little Man."  "Little Man, Little Man......come here so I can teach you how to properly use a gun to steal a car."  "No Little Man, Daddy ain't got time for playing catch.  I love women, know what I'm sayin'.....I gotta get my new Queen from the airport.  Go get you and Pretty Girl some lunch as I leaving."

I got remarried October 7, 2017 and all I could think of when she said "We got married October of 2017" was "Please don't share my date!!!"  LOL!  Fyi:  My wedding was NOT in a prison......just sayin........

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

But....but.....it’s not Michael’s fault!! It’s that mean old parole board!!! She is enjoying being on TV way, way too much. All sense or reason has gone out of her head.

This getting lost on the way to the parole office doesn't make any sense to me.  Michael had never gone to the office before?  Or he is just too stupid to realize he was going to the wrong office?  In the wrong town? 

If I try and think about this show I end up with a headache.

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2019 at 7:15 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Can you imagine the conversation on telling Dad the ENTIRE truth about Michael?  "Yeah, well....he has a child, he is MARRIED, he is in prison for armed robbery, he is still with his wife, he has no skills and no job and no money, and he has a flat affect and has zero personality.  BUT HE IS MY BOO!"

Her caller ID said My Booski.  I froze it.  Yes, I'm just that pathetic.

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, toodles said:

This getting lost on the way to the parole office doesn't make any sense to me.  Michael had never gone to the office before?  Or he is just too stupid to realize he was going to the wrong office?  In the wrong town? 

They were looking for her hotel, he was going to drop her off then go to the parole office. She plugged in the wrong town or something that got them way off track. He told her she’s going to need to learn how to use GPS. Somehow, I don’t think she’ll need any help finding the prison.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't know why either one of these women want him.  He is such a lump of nothing IMO.  

Agreed!!!  He tone is flat and lifeless, he has ZERO charisma, he is unemployed, unfaithful, and yes I am shallow, he is built like a hobbit.   He is so tiny, lol!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Agreed!!!  He tone is flat and lifeless, he has ZERO charisma, he is unemployed, unfaithful, and yes I am shallow, he is built like a hobbit.   He is so tiny, lol!!

He can barely verbalize a coherent thought, while we’re listing his many shortcomings...

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I doubt it.  I mean if she's been on TV before you would think she'd have a nicer looking wig.

There really are some tragic hair pieces in Michael's circle.  I can't tell what's worse, Megan's heavy ass wig or his mother's plopped on ponytail.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 2/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, cooksdelight said:

He must be hung like a horse ...

Well, now, you know that it's not the size of the wand that really matters, it's the magic it wields.  LOL   :x

On 2/23/2019 at 8:19 PM, Brooklynista said:

There really are some tragic hair pieces in Michael's circle.  I can't tell what's worse, Megan's heavy ass wig or his mother's plopped on ponytail.

Once upon a time in a far away galaxy, I was a hair stylist.  You just made my day.  LOLOLOL 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 2/23/2019 at 7:55 PM, cooksdelight said:

He must be hung like a horse ...

But Megan was all in without having any firsthand knowledge one way or the other. There’s just no reasonable explanation of why she’d choose Michael. (As opposed to Caitlyn who obviously chose Matt because of her inner-child issues with her drug-addicted mother.) The best guess I can come up with Megan is that as a 28-year-old virgin she was too panicked about being pressured into sex by dating the old fashioned way or even worse with dating apps. And by dating someone incarcerated she could fall in love without the pressure of a sexual relationship. And now this is the first time she’s ever felt in love and wanting to give herself over to a man, so now she’s acting like a young teenager with their first love who might ignore any red flags and well-meaning advice because this is my soul mate!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

But Megan was all in without having any firsthand knowledge one way or the other. There’s just no reasonable explanation of why she’d choose Michael. (As opposed to Caitlyn who obviously chose Matt because of her inner-child issues with her drug-addicted mother.) The best guess I can come up with Megan is that as a 28-year-old virgin she was too panicked about being pressured into sex by dating the old fashioned way or even worse with dating apps. And by dating someone incarcerated she could fall in love without the pressure of a sexual relationship. And now this is the first time she’s ever felt in love and wanting to give herself over to a man, so now she’s acting like a young teenager with their first love who might ignore any red flags and well-meaning advice because this is my soul mate!

If she was a virgin, I’m the queen of England.

She saw an opportunity to get on TV. Period.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
On 2/23/2019 at 6:37 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Heck he can hardly keep up with the story line!!!  🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, toodles said:

I think he was coming from a part of town he wasn't familiar with so he was trusting the GPS then when they got closer he did say "none of this looks familiar..."  And then they said something about two towns having the same name for a sheriff's office? So megan likely typed in the name of the office where he had to go - google maps (or whatever is on an iphone) will usually pick up an address just from the name of a location. And clicked on the first one she saw

• Love 1

Questions about how and when Michael and sarah met. Haven't seen it stated anywhere exactly how. I did find Michael on the Michigan offenders website. http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=671526

He was first released on 6/22/14.  More charges on 10/12/15. That's about the correct time frame for Sarah to get pregnant. Unless there is something I'm missing (which is very possible), I'm not sure how they met out of prison. Anyone out there remember anything Sarah said about how they met?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Reality police said:

Questions about how and when Michael and sarah met. Haven't seen it stated anywhere exactly how. I did find Michael on the Michigan offenders website. http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=671526

He was first released on 6/22/14.  More charges on 10/12/15. That's about the correct time frame for Sarah to get pregnant. Unless there is something I'm missing (which is very possible), I'm not sure how they met out of prison. Anyone out there remember anything Sarah said about how they met?

His nickname is "Hollywood"????  Uh, no, Mikey dear - you are not a "Hollywood."  I, too, am curious as to how they first met.  

• Love 4
On 3/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, gunderda said:

I think he was coming from a part of town he wasn't familiar with so he was trusting the GPS then when they got closer he did say "none of this looks familiar..."  And then they said something about two towns having the same name for a sheriff's office? So megan likely typed in the name of the office where he had to go - google maps (or whatever is on an iphone) will usually pick up an address just from the name of a location. And clicked on the first one she saw

He also said that Cabbage Patch Sarah had driven him before (which makes sense as he apparently isn't supposed to be driving).  If he wasn't driving, he probably wasn't paying too much attention (likely texting MeganMyQueen).  Never mind that they weren't driving from the Rochester airport.

How did Cabbage Patch Sarah think he was checking in with his PO if she wasn't taking him?  She knew he wasn't supposed to drive.  And don't they live together?  Didn't she wonder, once again, where he was?  

I don't recall how long he's been out at this point but nobody - - not Cabbage Patch, not MeganMyQueen, not Michael's mother - - has said a word to him about getting a job.  Do they all think it's okay for him to just be hanging out all day, or getting back into the illegal lifestyle that landed him in the pokey to begin with?  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

He also said that Cabbage Patch Sarah had driven him before (which makes sense as he apparently isn't supposed to be driving).  If he wasn't driving, he probably wasn't paying too much attention (likely texting MeganMyQueen).  Never mind that they weren't driving from the Rochester airport.

How did Cabbage Patch Sarah think he was checking in with his PO if she wasn't taking him?  She knew he wasn't supposed to drive.  And don't they live together?  Didn't she wonder, once again, where he was?  

I don't recall how long he's been out at this point but nobody - - not Cabbage Patch, not MeganMyQueen, not Michael's mother - - has said a word to him about getting a job.  Do they all think it's okay for him to just be hanging out all day, or getting back into the illegal lifestyle that landed him in the pokey to begin with?  

Yet she's perfectly ok with him driving their daughter to the park without a valid license. So she knows that he does drive. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, gunderda said:

Yet she's perfectly ok with him driving their daughter to the park without a valid license. So she knows that he does drive. 

I'm thinking that Cabbage Patch is okay with Michael's criminal lifestyle just so long as she's the wife and there are no other women.  

She and MeganMyQueen are both pathetic. 

• Love 6
On 3/4/2019 at 4:41 PM, psychoticstate said:

I'm thinking that Cabbage Patch is okay with Michael's criminal lifestyle just so long as she's the wife and there are no other women.  

Good luck with the "no other women" part.  Why would a woman settle for a criminal? Am I missing something here?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Good luck with the "no other women" part.  Why would a woman settle for a criminal? Am I missing something here?

I agree,  Michael will always have a side piece.  

I think all these women/men dating inmates have such low self esteem they don't think they can do better. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I think all these women/men dating inmates have such low self esteem they don't think they can do better. 

Or maybe they have a superiority complex, and they only want to date people that they believe are lower than they are on the ladder.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Or maybe they have a superiority complex, and they only want to date people that they believe are lower than they are on the ladder.

I think you are onto something - they get to be the boss, they can hold it over their head:  "Well I supported you when you were in JAIL!"

Two hour episode on tonight!!  It is like the Superbowl of Reality TV!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think you are onto something - they get to be the boss, they can hold it over their head:  "Well I supported you when you were in JAIL!"

Two hour episode on tonight!!  It is like the Superbowl of Reality TV!!!

Yup!  I am going to pick a fight with the husband right now so he can leave me alone for the night.  I need to watch this in peace so I can take copious notes of all the fuckery that we know is going to go down.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

They're all awful. This fight is boring and terrible. They're both rude and really don't need to fight. They have much more in common than they think. They want to come out looking better than the other, but they both just look like there's no point. It's talking at each other not to each other. 

• Love 6

Why in sam's fuck is Sarah answering all these collect calls from Hobbit? That shit has to be expensive. If the calls were free, I could understand answering and then immediately hanging up. But she answers call after call, pays for all of the calls, so exactly what is she gaining? 

• Love 6