Type keyword(s) to search

Megan & Michael & Sarah: Three's Company

Drogo
  • Start Topic

This may be the best one to date! Just reading what i typed I am ashamed of myself. I know it's not right to enjoy someone else's pain. 

Ok, well, over that, maybe I'm not such a bad person. They shouldn't put themselves out there for us to ridicule. I know it will be entertaining, I just hope she doesn't get hurt too much by that two-timing  asshat. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I am actually going to throw a party with friends who watch this when Megan meets the Baby Momma. I’ll have to think of some approriate party food and beverages.

Virgin Bloody Mary's. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I am actually going to throw a party with friends who watch this when Megan meets the Baby Momma. I’ll have to think of some approriate party food and beverages.

Correctional cheesecake

On top humping hummus

Baby Mama Meatballs

Jailhouse Tamales- Fritos, cheetos, and bean dip smashed together

Prison Pad Thai- ramen and peanut butter.

• Love 11

Oh, Meghan. Meghan. Do you really want to contract 17 different STDs your very first time having sex? If it’s not for religion, why are you a Virgin at 28? You are pretty and seem to be employed and responsible. Why are you chasing a criminal??

• Love 9
2 hours ago, PityFree said:

Oh, Meghan. Meghan. Do you really want to contract 17 different STDs your very first time having sex? If it’s not for religion, why are you a Virgin at 28? You are pretty and seem to be employed and responsible. Why are you chasing a criminal??

I think she is full of shit and it is just all for shock value.

• Love 3

I want to know what is last name is so I can look him up.  There's no way he's still doing time at 26 (even for a parole violation) for a juvenile adjudication that happened when he was 15.  Someone's been lying.

• Love 3
On 12/8/2018 at 4:32 PM, Drogo said:
On 12/8/2018 at 3:09 PM, cooksdelight said:

Virgin Bloody Mary's. 

Don't forget the cafeteria trays.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Uh oh.... I don’t think they are supposed to be revealing stuff not yet shown. 

You'd be surprised at all the chatter on Twitter by the cast members. James is on there posting about being back with Allah. I don't use Twitter so I don't know exactly how it works, but it appears to be all public info because there are links to all kinds of Twitter cast members' "spoilers" all over the internet.

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:26 PM, Reality police said:

So naive to think she is ahead of his child. 

I doubt very much that this manipulative creep cares one whit about his child, beyond whatever means he can find to financially exploit her and her mother.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I hope they reserved some of that ire for the man who misled and made fools of both of them

Exactly! Why do the girls always go after each other on these damn shows? .....and in real life? The ONE guy is the one who made the "commitment" to both girls. 

• Love 10
On 12/17/2018 at 9:16 AM, Hannah94 said:

Exactly! Why do the girls always go after each other on these damn shows? .....and in real life? The ONE guy is the one who made the "commitment" to both girls. 

This mentality has always perplexed me.  If I were to find out I was being two timed, I'd reach out to the other party and propose joining up to get revenge on the cheater .

• Love 10
On 12/10/2018 at 8:10 PM, PityFree said:

Because too many young men today want a woman who looks like an Instagram model.

Seriously, where are these fabulous “normal” people I keep reading abound?  What is normal?  If you mean non-incarcerated person, that makes sense.  But what is normal, and normal to who?

I think Meghan looks better than the overprocessed bleached blonde.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, IvySpice said:

Did they say it was juvenile? Some jurisdictions try 10-year-olds as adults.

I would be SHOCKED if they tried a 15 year old as an adult for vehicle theft.  It's not like he murdered someone.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:52 PM, Hannah94 said:

Oooooohhhh interesting - not sure if anyone posted this yet. Baby Mama and Virgin had a feud on Twitter.
https://imgur.com/gallery/zTx5zY2#38fsCpn

I got in DEEP reading that last night.  I really dislike Megan and have ZERO idea why she's coming after Sarah.   Sarah is coming across much better than Megan in this twitter feud, honestly. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Because too many young men today want a woman who looks like an Instagram model.

Seriously, where are these fabulous “normal” people I keep reading abound?  What is normal?  If you mean non-incarcerated person, that makes sense.  But what is normal, and normal to who?

I think Meghan looks better than the overprocessed bleached blonde.

Maybe when it comes to dating them.  When it comes to just having sex, it'd be pretty damn difficult to NOT be able to find a man ready and willing to snatch that V card.

On 12/23/2018 at 7:37 PM, Neurochick said:

What is normal?  If you mean non-incarcerated person, that makes sense.  But what is normal, and normal to who?

Normal = typical

ex: Normal folks don't perform armed carjackings at 15 years old and seek out virginal mistresses while already married with child.  

• Love 16

Caught this at the gym the other day and totally hooked. Up to 2:5

Sarah Is like if Cindy from “The Boondocks” grew up and was a real person.

Megan seems delusional...or something. I can’t even understand how she thinks this is a good idea?

Edited by MCMLXXVII
  • Love 2
On 12/24/2018 at 1:18 PM, lezlers said:

When it comes to just having sex, it'd be pretty damn difficult to NOT be able to find a man ready and willing to snatch that V card.

I knew several who learned it is definitely NOT appealing.

Edited by HaaCHOO
On 12/16/2018 at 12:52 AM, Hannah94 said:

Oooooohhhh interesting - not sure if anyone posted this yet. Baby Mama and Virgin had a feud on Twitter.
https://imgur.com/gallery/zTx5zY2#38fsCpn

I'm enjoying this way too much! Thank you!

And on the subject of gratitude, I think we are all grateful to Megan for being the only one of these people with the common sense to close the door before she was deflowered. 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I'm enjoying this way too much! Thank you!

And on the subject of gratitude, I think we are all grateful to Megan for being the only one of these people with the common sense to close the door before she was deflowered. 

Ugh, I cannot stand her. Sitting there with her boobs hanging out in the open because they were too big for her wrinkled Walmart lingerie. Your family is watching this, you fake ass "virgin" (ha, not buying that for a second). "Michael is my fiancé" - we have to hear this on every single episode, multiple times. No, dummy, Michael was in prison during your "engagement" and he is married already -  if anyone wants to google, y'all will find out Megan knew she was screwing a married man. And Megan is still dumb stupid Megan that can not get a job because of her ignorance on national tv. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

Ugh, I cannot stand her. Sitting there with her boobs hanging out in the open because they were too big for her wrinkled Walmart lingerie. Your family is watching this, you fake ass "virgin" (ha, not buying that for a second). "Michael is my fiancé" - we have to hear this on every single episode, multiple times. No, dummy, Michael was in prison during your "engagement" and he is married already -  if anyone wants to google, y'all will find out Megan knew she was screwing a married man. And Megan is still dumb stupid Megan that can not get a job because of her ignorance on national tv. 

Megan is being very foolish. There's no doubt about that.

I still like her better than Cabbage Patch Kid (Sarah) who starts talking like a black person every time she gets angry or wants to be insulting. After all, what kind of message does that send her little girl who was sitting in her little car seat pleading with her mommy to stop? 

Bottom line is that both of these women should pick up what is left of their dignity and just walk away!

On 1/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, Reality police said:

Starcasm is reporting he is back in custody. Can't get the link to load. You can check the site. 

Love_After_Lockup_Michael_Simmons_arrested_again_rev (1).jpg

This doesn't surprise me. He didn't seem to accept any responsibility for his crimes, instead preferring to blame the people who prosecuted him.

Deliberately picking a fight with Sarah so that he could go be with Megan? I guess that's a page right out of the slimeball handbook that I don't want to know about.

Will both of these idiots wait for him? Is Sarah dumb enough to continue role model this for her daughter, that you need to compromise and have a cheater in your life? Oh, and that when you get angry and start to lose control during an argument, you scream and talk in a voice like a black person, sending a message to her of.... ?

I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking about the Cabbage Patch thing...

acqd1jjbjoc21.jpg

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 13

Hooooly s*** she does look exactly like that cabbage patch doll.

Megan is full of crap. She reminds me of insecure women who lose their virginity at a young age and then dangle that fantasy to attract men due to the association with desirability and positive self-worth. 

• Love 7
On 12/8/2018 at 3:09 PM, cooksdelight said:

Three Ingredient Dunkaroo Dip, First wives club cocktails, three layer lasagna...

On 1/26/2019 at 12:45 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

Megan is being very foolish. There's no doubt about that.

I still like her better than Cabbage Patch Kid (Sarah) who starts talking like a black person every time she gets angry or wants to be insulting. After all, what kind of message does that send her little girl who was sitting in her little car seat pleading with her mommy to stop? 

Bottom line is that both of these women should pick up what is left of their dignity and just walk away!

This doesn't surprise me. He didn't seem to accept any responsibility for his crimes, instead preferring to blame the people who prosecuted him.

Deliberately picking a fight with Sarah so that he could go be with Megan? I guess that's a page right out of the slimeball handbook that I don't want to know about.

Will both of these idiots wait for him? Is Sarah dumb enough to continue role model this for her daughter, that you need to compromise and have a cheater in your life? Oh, and that when you get angry and start to lose control during an argument, you scream and talk in a voice like a black person, sending a message to her of.... ?

I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking about the Cabbage Patch thing...

acqd1jjbjoc21.jpg

All I could think when she was putting her bi linguistic talent on display was Did she drink that water in Flint?  (I know that’s awful but I live 10 miles from them and put my time in passing out water to the unfortunate residents).  So seriously did she drink the water, or did the years of water toxicity give him Wonder Dick that has powers far beyond our mortal comprehension?  

• Love 2

The audacity of this Michael, what a horrible person.  What is wrong with Megan, she is in denial, I think she knows everything.  Laying in bed crying "it's not fair". What's not fair that he is a criminal that has to report to his parole officer?   She and Sarah would both be better off without that lying creep.

• Love 5