Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Hope and Pride

• Start Topic

Yeah, I don’t know.

This entire season seems scripted. And I have to bring up again the fact that I saw all these people’s instagrams over the summer and everyone was very happy and getting along.

I honestly don’t think any of them hang out or see James, except for filming. I think sometimes Tom and Arinia do but it’s rare. 

I’m unsure about Schena. For a long time up until I think in the middle d filming she wasn’t following katie or Stassi and now she is again. I don’t know what their relationship is like with her.

And the thing is that stuff is way more interesting than them having Kristen repeat a story of what she did with Tom and Arinia when I don’t think she cares at all. I mean.. I rewatched this episode and she really doesn’t give a damn about James relationship enough to go to all this trouble. She probably just wants to throw another margarita with salt(TM Lala Kent) at him for what he did to Brittany and be done. 

That said James is a terrible human being. I don’t think any of that is fake. He really did make a conscious choice to say something degrading about someone’s relationship knowing she would hear about it somehow. Also that did happen. I read an article about it from someone who was there the night it happened.

• Love 9

If anyone believes this Jax "reformation" is legit I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you. The bar is literally on the floor for this guy. He's as ignorant and offensive as ever. He's tempered his emotions a bit after losing his dad and expects a medal and parade for all of sudden not being a complete dirtbag. He's still a narcissist and pathological liar. He's a man child with serious issues. I agree with Sandoval, this changed man act will wear off as his grief does. Lala is right, losing your parent changes you, I can tell you from personal experience. Everything is different. Things don't even look the same, it's utterly devastating, but you're still you. I believe Jax is devastated but he's still Jax. He still has a problem processing the simplest things and because he can't he rages or acts like a juvenile. 

I thought it was pretty low for him to out his mother like he did despite their strained current relationship. This is the woman who raised him and has put up with his crap for years. Does Jax not think he's done some things over the years that made his mother disgusted with him? She still lost her husband, she's grieving. People are complicated, they're imperfect, life is a gray area, Jax more than anyone should know this and has been forgiven countless times for far worse. It's another clue for me that his evolution into a decent human being has a ways to go. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 20

James is a douche but I'm not letting Kristen and her audacity off the hook. You have to be next level of some kind of crazy to act horrified and shocked at someone's ability to cheat on their partner while they're sleeping in the next room when YOU did the same fucking thing! Like literally, the same exact thing. The fact that no one has taken away her soap box that she likes to stand and judge others for the same shit she's done, makes me convinced (even more) that they're all just different shades of immature and stupid. And I'll just say it, whatever shit Kristen and Lala have to say about James, I'd bet money that they've willingly participated in his vile behaviour before as well until they became the target of his behaviour...then it wasn't so cool anymore and now we're going to get various scenes of them sitting and talking about James as if their character has proven to be any better.

James  just looks like a douche...even without opening his mouth or knowing him, you can just tell.  I don't mind seeing him get some come uppance but man, I really wish it wasn't by a bunch of hypocritical assholes. Can Brittany take him down? Her only sin was falling in love with Jax and allowing him to treat her like a doormat for a long while. James seemed either super high or drunk when he came outside and started trouble. His comments toward Katie were gross and I'm glad that she has grown in her confidence so that his irrelevant opinion didn't bring her down. And I thought she looked great in her outfit. So she's not a stick but I think she's got a healthy, proportionate body.

Racquel has always struck me as someone who would be willing to believe whatever James said because it's easier than accepting that she's dating a fuck up and dealing with the issue head on. I don't hate her, but hence the reason I've never been fond of her. She's a non-factor to me but her crying wasn't the least bit believable to me.  Hope just wants her 15 minutes.

It's still early but Beau seems like a good, normal guy. Stassi looks genuinely happy and she doesn't look like she's trying to sell her relationship, which is what I felt she was always doing with Patrick.

Schwartz can be so annoying but I laughed at how he called out Kristen...she looked dumb asking why James was there and that he needed to go when James was there DJing the event meanwhile Kristen had to slip through the back, I'm sure in part because LVP wouldn't have greeted her warmly if she was seen coming through the front.

• Love 11

Besides the monetary inheritance that Jax received, its nice that his Dad left him his car. A red Corvette. Jax stated that they bonded over things like muscle cars and hockey. What I didn’t like seeing was how (even though we were only given a glimpse) dirty the car appeared. Heck. I would have washed and waxed that car and have it shiny and bright. I think Jax is lazy. He doesn’t appreciate what he’s given and usually messes it up in some way. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

Agreed. I know everyone rags on Raquel and she's a little dim but what does that mean on this show? I doubt anybody in that cast could make change without a calculator or tell you who fought in the Civil War. She's blind willfully or legitimately when it comes to James but she's much younger than the rest of them and when they were where she is now all of them turned a blind eye to their partner cheating, cheated themselves, screwed over their best friends. They still do it in their 30s. Yeah being with James props her SM image, etc. so she lets stuff slide. No worse than Brittany, who would let Jax have an orgy in front of her if it meant keeping her spot on the show and she's treated like Mother Theresa. Just because Raquel's quiet and not an OTT obnoxious slob like the rest of them she's an idiot? She strikes me more than anything as very introverted and non-confrontational. 

The way Kristin and Hope ambushed her was terrible and cruel, I don't care what they say they got off on embarrassing her. Kristin self appointing herself karma police is ridiculous. And she's too stupid to realize the hypocrisy coming out of her mouth when she did the exact same thing to Tom and Stassi with Jax. Maybe you just sit this one out? She brings the crazy and drama but she absolutely has a James obsession, Raquel's talking head was spot on. Its not about doing the right thing its about her bitterness.

James is garbage but lets be real, the entire cast is garbage. If James is week old sushi Jax is month old shit diapers on fire. Lala, the fierce feminist, RME, keeps James cheating on Raquel private until she has no use for him and it's the opportune moment to out him, then calls Raquel dumb, which was a mean low blow and she knew it would play on Raquel's insecurity, just as James did with Katie's weight. Just sayin', if Raquel was as nasty as the rest of them, or Lala, to get the upper hand in that exchange her come back would've been, and you're a whore who sleeps with married men. I know I sound like a Raquel stan, I'm not, I barley noticed her until this episode. It just really rubs me the wrong way when someone is ganged up on because others think they're an easy target, and then those same people bullying you claim the moral high ground. The fact Raquel got upset instead of combative made me feel even worse for her.

Lastly, does Raquel remind anyone else of Connie Britton? 

No!  Connie Britton is gorgeous, a true natural beauty.  Raquel, not so much, at least not IMO.

• Love 2

Oh Raquel you dumb dumb cow.  It's exhausting.  I wish James would just come out already and let her stop acting as his beard.  I hope LVP takes katie seriously and lets him go. 

I'm going to try and get a screenshot from the engagement party because a guy in the background looked like Patrick! Blurg!

Sigh... it was dumb ol' Carter in a chunky jax sweater. 

Edited by hatchetgirl
Edited to add...
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

And the thing is that stuff is way more interesting than them having Kristen repeat a story of what she did with Tom and Arinia when I don’t think she cares at all. I mean.. I rewatched this episode and she really doesn’t give a damn about James relationship enough to go to all this trouble. She probably just wants to throw another margarita with salt(TM Lala Kent) at him for what he did to Brittany and be done. 

Kristen legit enjoys detecting.  She wanted to do a Catfish ride along until Nev called her a crazy stalker.  So she might not care about the relationships, but she's fully invested in busting the cheating.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

If anyone believes this Jax "reformation" is legit I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you. The bar is literally on the floor for this guy. He's as ignorant and offensive as ever. He's tempered his emotions a bit after losing his dad and expects a medal and parade for all of sudden not being a complete dirtbag. He's still a narcissist and pathological liar. He's a man child with serious issues. I agree with Sandoval, this changed man act will wear off as his grief does. Lala is right, losing your parent changes you, I can tell you from personal experience. Everything is different. Things don't even look the same, it's utterly devastating, but you're still you. I believe Jax is devastated but he's still Jax. He still has a problem processing the simplest things and because he can't he rages or acts like a juvenile. 

@CharethCutestory, you have the coolest name I have ever seen.  Justice is blind!

I agree about Jax to a large extent.  Maybe he will not physically cheat again (mostly because of the fallout it caused him last time), but I think it's only a matter of time and a couple of kids when Brittany might not be losing the baby weight as quickly as Jax likes, that he'll be diving into DM's and watching chicks shake their asses for him on Insta.  I feel like Brittany's possibly going to constantly having to look over his shoulder.  However, Bittany has proven that she can run own little game too, and I think Jax actually respects that.  Probably more than he should.  

I feel like there has got to be some sort of...I dunno...statute of limitations on these transgressions they commit against each other?  If Jax is forgiven for fucking Faith--and I believe he is, as the crime of this season is not that Jax fucked Faith, but that James is rapping about it--perhaps Kristen should be forgiven for fucking Jax.  If Flat Iron and Stassi forgive her, I guess I forgive her.  I'm just not mad at her for being messy.  It's Kristen, y'all.

Lisa really needs to exit stage left.  Who thought that a cast made up of young, hot, crazy people was incomplete without the rich older woman and her aging barrel-chested husband to sneer at them?  Is Lisa supposed to be like the Greek Chorus or something?  Not buying it.  

I never say this about anyone--I think it is a really personal decision between a person, their family and their doctor--but I actually think James should stop drinking.  He can drink in private.  Alone.  With all phones and paging devices tucked safely away.  We are two episodes in, and he has committed two major transgressions so far--rapping about Faith, and telling Katie to lose weight.  And he has a microphone on the regular?  And Lisa is worried that her business liability lies with Jax pretending to shake a martini in a corner??

I think there is really something problematic with the DJ/MC fat-shaming someone at the restaurant where he works in response to a minor heckle.  If he can't hold his liquor and his drugs, and he is clearly not in control of his faculties, what is to stop him from calling it out over the microphone to some customer who is not dressed to his standards?  James is the self-confessed dork with the big ears and chin, and now that he is White Kanye, he projects his insecurities onto others.  Also, fuck you, James, for telling Katie to lose weight.  All of the women on this show are pretty beautiful, and they all look different, and none of them should be called out on their looks in front of their peeps.  What is with James and fat anyway?  Between Katie, Jax, and Lala's "fat"man, he should give it a rest and look in the mirror.  They can go on diets; what is he going to do?  

And I don't even hate James.  He's just very unstable.  

That said, I do think conflict is good for the show, and it's what the show was built on.  I would not be content to just see them get along and have a good time.  I need a few more chunky sweaters ripped off in preparation for a throw-down. 

It's getting way overproduced.  Aside from that horrific intro to the 80s party, I did not enjoy James's talking head where they superimposed a picture of Jax over James, and I didn't enjoy Stassi's recount of the engagement party while we see them act out what she is saying.  It's not cute or funny.  It's stupid.  This show is stupid enough.

Speaking of stupid, I can't believe I am the only one yearning for much, much more Scheana.  I cannot get enough of her post-Rob comeuppance.  She is like the gift that keeps on giving with her levels of self-absorption, and I feel like I need to know what she's up to so that my schadenfreude can be satiated.

I agree with everyone who thinks the real suspects are Flat Iron and Ariana.  Flat Iron I can take in small doses, because he is just so fucking ridiculous.  For Ariana, I just want her not to take comedy so seriously this year.  Or at least keep the talk of her vagina to a minimum.

I don't necessarily think Raquel is measurably worse than the rest of these chucklefucks, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

• Love 8

James' real problem is fame and cameras. The alcohol doesn't help things, but he starts ratcheting up his bad behavior when he knows that it might reasonably make it into the show. As everyone says about the rap diss, James had been nice to Brittany for like 10 straight months. Then right as they were about to start filming again, James pulls this shit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 12/10/2018 at 11:08 PM, ninjago said:

Her dress didn't fit.  Katie mentioned this in her talking head: they're not 22 anymore and most people don't accidentally have a body that is flattered by that dress at 30-they have to work on it a lot, more than most people want to.

I don't see how the stuff James has done to the core group is anywhere near as bad as the stuff the core group have done to each other, especially Kristen?  What consequences did she face for cheating on her boyfriendS, lying to her best friend, throwing drinks at people, threatening Ariana, punching James in the face, etc., etc.?  Even when she supposedly contrite after the cheating fall-out she was still hostile and aggressive towards people, telling people to "Get over it!"

She was fired.  Then slut shamed while they all treated Jax with kid gloves. Tom cheated with Ariana. Schwartz poured a drink on Katie's head.  

Look,  Kristen is no innocent,  but I get it. Of everyone in the group,  she had to claw her way back.  For something almost all of them have done. 

Oh, James,  you fucked a bunch of women while your girlfriend was in the next room? So?

Kristen,  you did the same? You.  Are.  Done. No more fried goat balls for you!

Kristen needs to let this shit go, because she won't win.  She just looks like a crazy ex-girlfriend.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 15

At least some of the other girls have some outside business ventures.  I don't follow any of them on any social media.  Does Kristen do anything else?   She's so awkward asking what James was doing there when he works there and she snuck in.  Kristin should have dressed up as a black kettle with her cheating allegations. 

Who looks more desperate for fame - Hope or Faith?  Faith did get on to some MTV shows so her dirty business worked out well for her.

I loved the 80's sitcom segment.  So funny and cute.  It works for this show.  I wish I had not deleted it so I could see it again. 

Lala's hair with her floral dress in her TH clashes so badly.  The jacket she was wearing at the engagement party worked better. 

• Love 3
On 12/11/2018 at 12:17 PM, Juliegirlj said:

LVP looked worn and gaunt in this episode,but in  one of her talking head interviews she looked surgically refreshed! 

LVP's brother, I believe she said was her only sibling, committed suicide about 5 weeks before filming started 

She was still grieving & most likely not eating or sleeping right, the talking heads are filmed months later usually after filming wraps

• Love 15

Good As Gold!

I thought Brittany's homage to Monica was cute.

Katie is looking better than ever (and still has the tightest makeup game in probably all of Bravoland). DJMB can eat a bag of dicks.

@WhosThatGirl

And I have to bring up again the fact that I saw all these people’s instagrams over the summer and everyone was very happy and getting along.

Isn't that what's basically being portrayed on the show, though?

Also katie may not be but I remember a moment a few seasons ago where one of her plot lines was that she hooked up with some guy and we never got the story.

She was taking off her shoes!

• Love 12
11 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

At least some of the other girls have some outside business ventures.  I don't follow any of them on any social media.  Does Kristen do anything else?   She's so awkward asking what James was doing there when he works there and she snuck in.  Kristin should have dressed up as a black kettle with her cheating allegations. 

Who looks more desperate for fame - Hope or Faith?  Faith did get on to some MTV shows so her dirty business worked out well for her.

I loved the 80's sitcom segment.  So funny and cute.  It works for this show.  I wish I had not deleted it so I could see it again. 

Lala's hair with her floral dress in her TH clashes so badly.  The jacket she was wearing at the engagement party worked better. 

Kristen has a t shirt clothing line. And I know this because of Instagram https://instagram.com/jamesmae.co?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=i7cvgt6u4iu9

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Kristen has a t shirt clothing line. And I know this because of Instagram and like a few days ago she had a shoot for it starring Arinia and FI Tom!

Sorry to ask, but is there any reason to call Ariana "Arinia" ? I'm asking that to myself since a really long time and... Better luck getting an answer asking you, lol !

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Sorry to ask, but is there any reason to call Ariana "Arinia" ? I'm asking that to myself since a really long time and... Better luck getting an answer asking you, lol !

Oh I just spell it however my phone or tablet chooses to auto correct it and I’m too lazy to recheck after writing something. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Oh I just spell it however my phone or tablet chooses to auto correct it and I’m too lazy to recheck after writing something. 

My auto-correct always changes T-Rav (from Southern Charm) to T-Arab. That’s not even a thing! I have to fix it every time—including in this post. Considering how often I talk about T-Rav (fix), my phone should have learned this by now!

• Love 9
On 12/10/2018 at 11:06 PM, itsadryheat said:

Speaking of rough, take a look at Stassi on WWHL.

I can't stop staring, not in a good way.

I can't figure out what's worse......

Help!

All I could think of was, how bummed is she that tonight's a *coffee* bar?

Also, James was wasted most of the episode....during the couple's dinner and during Pride.

AND EVERYONE STOP FAT-SHAMING KATIE!!!  I thought she looked adorable in her 80s outfit.

• Love 5

I kind of feel like this whole 'Times Up on James' thing is just about the pasta.

Specifically, this pasta:

blue-cheese-pasta.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, bichonblitz said:

Why are people so down on Raquel? What has she ever done to hurt anybody? Because she loves James the douche and can't face what he is doing to her is no reason to hate. 

She's adorable.  Like a tiny-headed human Hatchimal. 

Adorable sweet girls have a knack for finding the biggest toolbags around. 

• Love 11

I just think she's not the one to be cackling about what a low move it was for James to cheat with his girlfriend asleep in the next room.  

Even worse Stassi sat there while Kristin was going on about it and didn't say a word about it!

I think Stassi's face said it all, without her saying a word!  

I really don't like Billie Lee. She seems so contrived and fake. 

They really need to not even try to make Billie Lee happen this season.  She's exposed her truly awful colors on social media.  

LVP looked worn and gaunt in this episode,but in  one of her talking head interviews she looked surgically refreshed! 

Her talking heads were so heavily filtered all that could show through were the whites of her eyes and her new, big, white chompers!

Raquel has obviously over the years trained herself to speak with the idiotic cadence, affect, and vocal fry that she does.  And now I'm certain that's just the way it is and there's no undoing it without some serious speech therapy.  Girl. Over. Enunciates. Everything. It. Takes. Her. Two. Hours. To. Drag. Out. A. Sentence.  "I'm not dumb!"  Maybe not, but you sure sound that way. 

80's costumes as done by youngsters (although some in this group should be old enough to know better) are so annoying.  Everyone didn't run around in neon workout gear with a fanny pack.  I'd love to have seen one of them show up in loafers with a nice pilgrim collared sweater.   

• Love 12

What exactly do Stassi and Kristen do for income - - besides this show - - that allows them to hang out and drink during the day?  I mean, is Kristen making money doing her P.I. and investigative work?  Does she have a deal with Delta or frequent flier miles for these chicks she flies in from out of state to do the "Cheaters" scenes with?  What was the point of sneaking in the back way with Hope?  I thought she was going to confront James, not Raquel.  Or, I don't know - - maybe confront them at the same time so she (and we) can watch James' reaction.  I will say, though, she is reality gold.  

She certainly has a boner for James.  Why does she care so much what he does or doesn't do?  Jax insulting Brittany is for Brittany (and maybe Jax) to take care of.  When did it become Kristen's responsibility?   Should we add P.C. Police to her resume?  

I had to laugh and snort when Kristen - -KRISTEN - - talked about how terrible it was for James to be banging Hope while Raquel slept in the other room.  Short term memory, Doute?  Last I recall, you were banging Jax while Flat Iron slept in the other room.  You might want to take a seat. 

The most egregious thing James did in this episode, besides take off his shirt, was body shame Tequila Katie.  Not cool, Muppet.  

Why were all the SUR-vers sitting on the curb?  Did they take away their random chairs from the alley?

Loved Jax' wisdom on James.  Plenty of women said the same thing about Jax and they were all right.  Ha ha.  OF COURSE James is cheating.  Has anyone on this show been faithful?

Schwartz drinking a random beer was gross.

Maybe my black heart of goo is softening but I did find Brittany to be glowing and Jax seems happy.  I know the Nugget is "tepid" and Flat Iron seems jealous.  I really hope Jax & Brit are happy.

Flat Iron jonesing for James and Raquel's washer/dryer and rise-up coffee table is hilarious.  It gives me flashbacks to first season "mactician" Sandoval.  Never change, Flat Iron.  

• Love 4
On 12/12/2018 at 2:27 AM, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Anyone who talks about or makes fun of someone because of their weight is gross. Katie is gorgeous.

Yes, yes she is.

On 12/12/2018 at 4:07 AM, CharethCutestory said:

Lastly, does Raquel remind anyone else of Connie Britton? 

I agree with you. She absolutely does remind me of Connie Britton. Some facial features are very similar.

On 12/12/2018 at 5:28 AM, biakbiak said:

There was no way James wasn’t high as a kite, right? 

Oh yes he was. I think he was coked up when he was first shown at Sur, then as the day progressed, he was as drunk af. What in the hell happened to Lisa's ultimatum to him about being drunk at work?! That seems to have gone by the wayside.

On 12/13/2018 at 3:27 AM, Mr. Minor said:

Schwartz if James fat shamed my wife like that, his muppet looking punkass would be catching a beating.

Amen to that!!

On 12/13/2018 at 6:57 AM, jaync said:

Katie is looking better than ever (and still has the tightest makeup game in probably all of Bravoland). DJMB can eat a bag of dicks.

Yes, she's gorgeous. Schwartz is a lucky guy :)

Edited by aussieinsydney
  • Love 5

I’m really struggling to get into this season. For the first time ever I am not watching the show the same night it’s on.  I don’t know what it is, but so far it’s a dud for me.

Maybe it’s because they’re all getting along (minus Scheana and James).   I can’t stand smug Kristin and this witch hunt against James is really irritating.  Didn’t she supposedly maybe hook up with him last season in Mexico?   She doth protest too much when it comes to him.  It wasn’t that long ago she was all about him and his BMW.  

Brittany and Jax are ok, but this schmoopy stuff is going to get old quick.  

Ariana and her new lips?  No thank you.  They make her look even bitchier than she did before, if that’s possible.

Lala doesn’t really fit with the group now that Herman is outed.  We know she doesn’t need to “work” now that she has the wallet.  I know they hang out in real life together but I still have a hard time believeing Herman wants to hang with the chucklefucks willingly.  

Katie has done her share of mean girling, so the fat shaming isn’t getting me too worked up (yet).  

I am interested in Tom Tom.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still in with the show, but it needs to pick up.  I need some sparks!

• Love 3
On 12/14/2018 at 5:30 PM, psychoticstate said:

What exactly do Stassi and Kristen do for income - - besides this show - - that allows them to hang out and drink during the day?  I mean, is Kristen making money doing her P.I. and investigative work?  Does she have a deal with Delta or frequent flier miles for these chicks she flies in from out of state to do the "Cheaters" scenes with?  What was the point of sneaking in the back way with Hope?  I thought she was going to confront James, not Raquel.  Or, I don't know - - maybe confront them at the same time so she (and we) can watch James' reaction.  I will say, though, she is reality gold.  

She certainly has a boner for James.  Why does she care so much what he does or doesn't do?  Jax insulting Brittany is for Brittany (and maybe Jax) to take care of.  When did it become Kristen's responsibility?   Should we add P.C. Police to her resume?  

I had to laugh and snort when Kristen - -KRISTEN - - talked about how terrible it was for James to be banging Hope while Raquel slept in the other room.  Short term memory, Doute?  Last I recall, you were banging Jax while Flat Iron slept in the other room.  You might want to take a seat. 

The most egregious thing James did in this episode, besides take off his shirt, was body shame Tequila Katie.  Not cool, Muppet.  

Why were all the SUR-vers sitting on the curb?  Did they take away their random chairs from the alley?

Loved Jax' wisdom on James.  Plenty of women said the same thing about Jax and they were all right.  Ha ha.  OF COURSE James is cheating.  Has anyone on this show been faithful?

Schwartz drinking a random beer was gross.

Maybe my black heart of goo is softening but I did find Brittany to be glowing and Jax seems happy.  I know the Nugget is "tepid" and Flat Iron seems jealous.  I really hope Jax & Brit are happy.

Flat Iron jonesing for James and Raquel's washer/dryer and rise-up coffee table is hilarious.  It gives me flashbacks to first season "mactician" Sandoval.  Never change, Flat Iron.  

Thank u. I just spit ChikFilA chix tortilla soup on my keyboard!!! (I know CFA is the debbil, but this soup...)

• Love 3

Lisa needs to tighten the screws on James. NO drinking while in her restaurants if he wants to keep his job. He can't handle his liquor and his behavior is horrible and cruel. However, he wouldn't have a storyline. Katie is gorgeous especially on the girls night out. They all looked like movie stars. Stunning. 

Jame's girlfriend is young and in love. She will see the light soon enough. Hopefully, he grows up and changes his ways.

• Love 1
On 12/16/2018 at 8:09 PM, geauxaway said:

I’m really struggling to get into this season. For the first time ever I am not watching the show the same night it’s on.  I don’t know what it is, but so far it’s a dud for me.

Maybe it’s because they’re all getting along (minus Scheana and James).   I can’t stand smug Kristin and this witch hunt against James is really irritating.  Didn’t she supposedly maybe hook up with him last season in Mexico?   She doth protest too much when it comes to him.  It wasn’t that long ago she was all about him and his BMW.  

Brittany and Jax are ok, but this schmoopy stuff is going to get old quick.  

Ariana and her new lips?  No thank you.  They make her look even bitchier than she did before, if that’s possible.

Lala doesn’t really fit with the group now that Herman is outed.  We know she doesn’t need to “work” now that she has the wallet.  I know they hang out in real life together but I still have a hard time believeing Herman wants to hang with the chucklefucks willingly.  

Katie has done her share of mean girling, so the fat shaming isn’t getting me too worked up (yet).  

I am interested in Tom Tom.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still in with the show, but it needs to pick up.  I need some sparks!

Didn’t Lala say during the last reunion that “her man” loved all the drama on the show? Me thinks he’s as big a game whore as every single one of the rest of the cast.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, bagger said:

Didn’t Lala say during the last reunion that “her man” loved all the drama on the show? Me thinks he’s as big a game whore as every single one of the rest of the cast.

Watch Flipping Out & convince  me he's not a lost Teletubby.

• Love 4
On 12/12/2018 at 9:50 AM, CharethCutestory said:

I thought it was pretty low for him to out his mother like he did despite their strained current relationship. This is the woman who raised him and has put up with his crap for years. Does Jax not think he's done some things over the years that made his mother disgusted with him? She still lost her husband, she's grieving. People are complicated, they're imperfect, life is a gray area, Jax more than anyone should know this and has been forgiven countless times for far worse. It's another clue for me that his evolution into a decent human being has a ways to go. 

Thank godddddddd someone else thinks that Jax's 'reformation' is total bullshit.  I will never ever ever believe that he will be just a normal human being with a conscience.  You can't grow one as an adult.  Don't give a fk that his father died, I don't believe for a second that Jax became destructive over it. He's only regretful that a source of the money in his life has been cut off.  He was destructive long before his father's death.  Brittany is a moron for believing anything he says.  At the very least, get yourself tested before getting married!!!

I actually don't care about his mother either.  She's largely responsible for the sociopath he became, because she never punished him for being a total shit.  He used to steal, cheat and lie when he was younger and she did nothing.  So no sympathy for her from me.  She unleashed that piece of shit into the world because she didn't teach him about consequences.  You had one job - raise a child with a conscience and you failed. I also don't believe that she's some sweet lady with a devious son.  She's just as bad as he is. I've known people like her. Not buying her act for a second.

• Love 2