Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Hope and Pride

• Start Topic

Stassi plans an epic surprise party to celebrate Jax and Brittany’s engagement, but Sandoval and Ariana question Jax’s ability to commit to one woman for the rest of his life. James attempts to work his way back into the group’s good graces, unaware that Kristen has hatched a plan that might ruin his romance and banish him for good. Stassi seeks Lisa’s approval for her new beau Beau, and Lisa must decide whether Jax deserves another chance to work at SUR.

Airs December 10, 2018.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, thank god, Kristin is hatching a plan to ruin someone’s relationship! I was really worried that this season we weren’t going to have any investigative drama with a relationship on the line. Crossing fingers she flies someone in as a star witness!!

Is it too much to hope to see her sporting a Meghan Edmonds, P.I. signature headscarf?

• Love 16

I love Kristen flying in random woman to blow up relationships. Never change Kristen. Your crazy consistency is the best.

That said... it makes me laugh that the show clearly ignores that for the most part, the important core cast of this show is and was currently getting along during this time. I follow them on social media and all of their pictures from pride were happy. And yeah as Jax Taylor once said “real life isn’t an Instagram story”, from what I saw, most of this cast enjoyed each other’s company last summer. Even Lala. It seems the only people who weren’t always included were Schena and James. Sometimes Lala didn’t always attend things but she was with this group more than the other two.(I always assumed she would miss a function because her boyfriend probably didn’t want to hang). Oh and Billie Lee who is incredibly toxic as a cast member based on her issues this past summer with the cast. She’s just a mean person.

Ha. I love the editors making an 80s themed sitcom out of this. But again.. were they bored editing this episode?

So I hate to say it but I kind of like good as gold.. like it’s catchy. It once randomly came up in my Spotify shuffle and I was like “yeah if this played in a club, I would dance!” 

Also.. why does the show want DJ James to happen? He’s not going to happen. I mean Schena isn’t either but at this point, I think she kind of knows that. I think James is still thinking he’s going to happen.

Kristeb and this Hope person climbing up the side of SUR to get in. Classic Krazy Kristen is back!

Ew and why did Raquel get a talking head? Is she going to become a cast member? No, thanks.

I love Raquel being like to Hope: “that’s a horrible thing to do!” Re sleeping with James. 

Ugh. Sadly this confrontion wasn’t as fun when Kristen flew in that girl from Miami and Tom and Arinia ran away. Like it was kind of boring and even though I love Krazy Kristen, something felt odd about it. Like this felt like it was badly staged and faked and Raquel is a terrible actress who can’t play the part. 

And this is why the show should really just focus on the real stuff. Maybe some people would find it boring but I would love to see all of them actually enjoying each other and going on those fun things like saved by the max.

And in the real stuff they do, it is clear that they don’t like James but that can be real and not this stupid fake stuff about him possibly joining up wit some random girl.

Also Beau is adorable. And he was nice with Lisa. Stassi looks super happy and good. Like I haven’t seen  her like this ever. And I’ve seen beau on her stories and I know people joke he’s like the Instagram boyfriend but I don’t think it’s him catering to her every need, I just think he gets her. And he understands. And he doesn’t Talk down to her.

It was nice of James to apologize and to get Jax and Brittany a gift. But like Brittany says he talks about people all the time and says sorry but continues to do it. 

Also listen I do kind of like Jax, for the surprise that sometimes he’s the unlikely voice of reason: “a lot of girls did accuse me of cheating and they were right”. Like James probably has cheated on Raquel. Also are we supposed to think Raquel saying “I still haven’t gone pee!” Is funny? Like.. again the show needs to stop trying to make certain things happen. Raquel isn’t going to happen either.

Schwartz drinking a random beer is gross.

Lala slowly trying to explain in her talking head about what was going down with James and Hope while Raquel was at college legit made me laugh. Listen Lala has her issues but she’s funny sometimes.

Also.. why does it take so long for some of these people to wake up and maybe think janes has cheated?

Also seriously.. the fact that James first insult to Katie was body shaming tells me so much about him. Thats his old standby with people. He does it to katie constantly and he’s done it to brittany. I’m kind of glad katie made a talking head about it. More people need to call hun on this. Also I’m glad for the next episode katie tells

lisa she doesn’t feel comfortable working at sur when it makes her feel bad about herself. Probably because of James.

• Love 15
On 12/7/2018 at 2:56 PM, JenE4 said:

Oh, thank god, Kristin is hatching a plan to ruin someone’s relationship! I was really worried that this season we weren’t going to have any investigative drama with a relationship on the line. Crossing fingers she flies someone in as a star witness!!

The look on Scheana’s face when she saw Britt’s ring! Ha!

It IS about the pasta! Two tiny bowls for the 4 of them to share—forcing the gang to purposefully eat Raquel’s pasta. It’s a set-up!

Sandoval can’t get engaged yet because he needs a new mineral/gemstone to be discovered so he can be the first human on Earth to make it into a ring. Meanwhile he’s mystified by a convertible coffee table and a washer/dryer. Take that, Sandoval! Your coffee table only has ONE height? Pshaw!

Quoting myself to say yaaaaaasssss! Kristin IS flying in star witnesses in cheating confrontation scandals!!!  James is dressed like a paper cup and has the audacity to ask what more can he do. How about not stick your dick in other girls?!? Whelp, this leaves us with Raquel as this season’s Brittany and James as the new Jax. Sigh. Guess we’ll take what we can get.

• Love 19

What was with Brittany screeching like a banshee from the balcony? I get being excited about an engagement, but yikes. I heard that, I'd call animal control.

It was interesting to hear about Jax having a strained relationship with his mom since the passing of his father. A similar thing happened to me. My dad and I were in a bad place and he didn't tell me how bad things had gotten with my grandpa. Like Jax, I didn't get to say goodbye. I still harbor a lot of resentment about that.

Tom and Ariana are easily impressed. Show them washer/dryer and a convertible coffee table and they're in love. Also, I'm really not feeling Ariana's 60s hair style. 

The old Kristen is back! She's climbing fences and confronting dudes with girls they've fucked. 

While her hijinks crack me up, I don't get her motivation. Is she Captain Save-a-ho now? She's THAT offended by the rap about Brittany??

Racquel is the typical girl-in-denial. James's extreme reaction should tell her all she needs to know. 

But can someone let the girl go pee??

• Love 18

Eh, I like James.  I find him entertaining but then I can't stand Crazy Kristen.  Girl needs to get a life.  For real, man.  Why is she always sticking her nose in other people's relationships?  Her saying that James screwed somebody while his girlfriend was in the other room.  Uh...didn't YOU do the exact same thing with Jax and your boyfriend Tom right in the other room?  STFU!!  And again, she brings in the other woman to confront her ex.  Been there, done that.  She did the exact same thing with Tom.  And her asking why is James even there?  He works there you dumb bitch!  You don't.  You even had to sneak in from the back so again...STFU!  Can you tell I can't stand her?  lol

• Love 15

Was that Raquel's audition for full cast member? I'll pass, she's about as interesting as dry toast.

Also happy to see James & Billie holding down the fort at SUR while everyone else parties together. 

Never change, kristen doute. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Same. He's a piece of shit.

Yeah. I really hope the preview for the next episode where Katie says she can’t work somewhere she doesn’t feel comfortable is her telling as much to lisa. And yeah.. I know none of us get the luxury to do this at all of our i jobs but at the same time, with the climate the world is at, it is getting there. Women are slowly coming forward with where they don’t feel comfortable and James has body shamed Katie a lot. She shouldn’t have to deal with that.

• Love 18

What was with Brittany screeching like a banshee from the balcony? I get being excited about an engagement, but yikes. I heard that, I'd call animal control.

She said she had to because she loves ‘Friends’ too much to not do it (Monica did it when she got engaged).  

Why does Kristen care so much about James?  In desperate need of a storyline?  She did imply Carter isn’t getting laid. And girl just looks rough.

Yuck to anything James and Raquel.

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Speaking of rough, take a look at Stassi on WWHL.

I can't stop staring, not in a good way.

I can't figure out what's worse......

Help!

Showing too much cleavage; otherwise okay,. I like her with less makeup.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Showing too much cleavage; otherwise okay,. I like her with less makeup.

Yeah. I don’t like the makeup, I’m unsure about the dress, I like the style kind of but it looks odd, maybe because it should be a little longer. I like her hair though.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah. I don’t like the makeup, I’m unsure about the dress, I like the style kind of but it looks odd, maybe because it should be a little longer. I like her hair though.

Her dress didn't fit.  Katie mentioned this in her talking head: they're not 22 anymore and most people don't accidentally have a body that is flattered by that dress at 30-they have to work on it a lot, more than most people want to.

1 hour ago, Sai said:

I find him entertaining but then I can't stand Crazy Kristen.  Girl needs to get a life.  For real, man.  Why is she always sticking her nose in other people's relationships?  Her saying that James screwed somebody while his girlfriend was in the other room.  Uh...didn't YOU do the exact same thing with Jax and your boyfriend Tom right in the other room?  STFU!! 

I don't see how the stuff James has done to the core group is anywhere near as bad as the stuff the core group have done to each other, especially Kristen?  What consequences did she face for cheating on her boyfriendS, lying to her best friend, throwing drinks at people, threatening Ariana, punching James in the face, etc., etc.?  Even when she supposedly contrite after the cheating fall-out she was still hostile and aggressive towards people, telling people to "Get over it!"

Edited by ninjago
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also seriously.. the fact that James first insult to Katie was body shaming tells me so much about him. Thats his old standby with people. He does it to katie constantly and he’s done it to brittany. I’m kind of glad katie made a talking head about it. More people need to call hun on this. Also I’m glad for the next episode katie tells

lisa she doesn’t feel comfortable working at sur when it makes her feel bad about herself. Probably because of James.

Also, that 80s outfit might not have been the most flattering, but Katie has been looking like she's been working on her summer body.  I mean maybe all the Insta stories and pics I've seen her in have been heavily edited, but she's been looking great since at least this spring.  Although some of her clothing choices are not great, like her talking head dress and whatever she's wearing next week.

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Meanwhile he’s mystified by a convertible coffee table and a washer/dryer. Take that, Sandoval! Your coffee table only has ONE height? Pshaw!

To be fair, in-unit laundry is a big fucking deal.  Even a lot of houses in LA don't have it.  Think about having a $1M+ house and your laundry being some janky shit that got rigged up on your back porch.  Central AC and a dishwasher are also really big deals.  I'm probably the only house on my street with central AC aside from my nextdoor neighbors, but their house is new construction and cost twice as much as everyone else's.  

Kristin really has no leg to stand on with the "how can he screw someone else while she's in the next room sleeping." And Hope can fuck right off acting like he's the most low down dick around.  I mean he is, but she was right there screwing him, so she can't be scandalized by it.  She seemed like an asshole.  Like in a contest for who's the worst between James, Racquel, and Hope, I'm not sure who would win.  They all seem to suck.

• Love 12

I want to watch Stassi on WWHL but Bravo put that shitty yacht show in between VPR and WWHL and even though I'm super lazy they are not going to trick me into watching that horrible show.  I'm sure I'm not the only one having to persevere through this terrible adversity tonight.  

• Love 11

I mean yes Kristen sucks and it’s odd she’s the karma police but the reason I don’t like James has nothing to do with him being a cheater. I mean everyone on this show is. Minus brittany. Every single one of them has cheated somewhere down the line or done something or helped someone cheat. Also katie may not be but I remember a moment a few seasons ago where one of her plot lines was that she hooked up with some guy and we never got the story. I mean yeah it’s awful they all cheat but it’s not my real issue with him.

My issue with James is just that he’s not a nice person. And I know none of these people are super nice(again save for brittany) but I can see nice moments from them. I don’t see any from James. And the body shaming thing that I have to say again he always uses. Lala used to as well but even she realized what a bitch move that is and apologized for it. Also the way he talks about people and trying to be funny when it’s rude and degrading. Like what Lala said about what he said to her boyfriend and that rap about Jax sleeping with Faith. And him claiming he didn’t realize Brittany was there, it doesn’t matter, she was working and would have been in the area or around or would have heard about it.

And I never buy his apologies about anything. He’s not a person I would want to be around and when I can if there’s no one of value on the screen with him, I fast forward. He’s boring and rude and not entertaining to me. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 21

Janes sucks. He goes way too low on insults and thinks way too high of himself. His little motions and mannerisms when he was insulting Katie looked idiotic too. Raquel is annoying and a complete tool. Pls no more screen time for her.

Love Stassi and Beau. Pls more of them.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I see the Doute Detective and Retribution Agency is back in business. I thought their hiatus was temporary, but absent any proof one must never make assumptions.

Beau seems nice.

James is still awful. His fat shaming Katie is just more of the same shit.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how this group continues to make the nonsense argument about Scheana playing both sides of the fence when no one has been more equivocating than Sandoval and Ariana. They've hung out with the histrionic Billie, been deferential and taken freebies from Lala and MyMan back when Lala was making them sign NDAs, and continue to hang out with James who pathologically talks shit about all of the women in the group. Plus Ariana has spent entire seasons talking shit about the Witches of WeHo.  Fortunately, Ariana is dating Sandoval who is a permanent member of the group and Ariana would have to do something truly heinous to get herself and Sandoval excommunicated. I just wish they'd just come out and say it that Scheana hasn't been around much and at least one person in the group, Stassi, has never really liked her.

Yeah, I mean Schena does play both sides but FI and Arinia are the worst. Because you brought it up,  I remmeber at the reunion from season 5 when the group was asked about Lala and James showing up to the party and the first thing they both did was body shame Katie and then the group was asked why they were mad about Tom and Arinia going to sit with Lala and James when they came in after  And FI claimed katie started tht fight... which she didn’t? 

Also Tom claims to have never signed a NDA because he would never! So who knows.

I mean Schena does play both sides though, as well. But yeah I do think Tom and Arinia are even worse.

Especially given that I’m not even sure who Arinia cares about? She claims to love Brittany but she’s willing to go over and have dinner at the guy who humiliated her kind of badly in front of a large group of people? Okay? 

I mean look I know Kristen is crazy for bringing in some girl to ruin James relationship all because Brittany is her friend but that’s better than whatever Arinia did for her so called friend. I mean she may have rolled her eyes at him last week but.. whatever.

I don’t know what Toms deal is either. But yeah, way to  stand by your friend.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

The look on Scheana’s face when she saw Britt’s ring! Ha!

Right? She zeroed in on that sucker with her money heat-seeking radar...

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I NEED Kristen’s necklace!  Anyone know where I can get it?? With my name of course.

Looks like Stassi had the same one but with just an “S.” Because Stassi is far too modest to have her name on a necklace? 🤣

I don’t love Ariana “Grumpy Cat” Madix, but that face she made when Jax said they had to “consummate” the occasion was gold.

And was no one going to mention how cute Peter looked at the engagement party? (Not so much in the Don Johnson outfit)

”SUR is professional, not a playground”—uh, LVP, you let James slag off on a girl—scratch that, at least two girls—that  you treat like a daughter. How is Jax worse? 

Raquel is a terrible actress. You’d think that finding out your boyfriend is a jerk would produce actual drama, but she seemed more genuinely shook against Kristen in her TH than she did “confronting” James.

• Love 7

To be clear, I like Kristin a lot and have no problem with her being a super detective and flying in randos to drop cheating bombs -- it's classic VPR and I love it.  I just think she's not the one to be cackling about what a low move it was for James to cheat with his girlfriend asleep in the next room.  

In other news I got distracted looking at mauve hair on instagram and missed WWHL, just like I knew I would.  Fucking yacht show.  I recorded it, but now I need to wait until tomorrow to watch because I've got an early wake up.  

4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Raquel is a terrible actress. You’d think that finding out your boyfriend is a jerk would produce actual drama, but she seemed more genuinely shook against Kristen in her TH than she did “confronting” James.

Is she really just finding out James is a jerk though?  It's kind of a known fact.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Is she really just finding out James is a jerk though?  It's kind of a known fact.

Agreed, but... She seems to be acting like all these accusations of cheating are some novel thing, like a fresh incident she has to “deal with” every time instead of just dumping him based on his behavior on the show alone. I dunno. As I said, I think she’s a terrible actress so it’s hard to tell what emotion she’s going for.

In other news, Jax’s fidgeting—and armpit checks—while Raquel was “confronting” James (and holding in her pee) were awesome. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah, I mean Schena does play both sides but FI and Arinia are the worst.

I hear ya, although I do understand why Scheana gets the brunt of the “no loyalty to anyone” blaming—-FI and Arianna at least seem to genuinely care about the others folks they’re friends with, and make a point to hang with them organically and support/fight for them when necessary. FI has often defended James and/or Jax whenever no one else would, as evidenced by James singing FI’s praises for being like a brother to him in this episode. 

Whereas Scheana is all about protecting her own self-interests and hanging with whomever will tolerate her and listen to her drone on and on about her own life. She won’t fight for anyone unless she herself feels threatened and she mostly sticks with friends who fawn over her and will therefore ensure her more precious screentime. Two episodes into this season and she’s barely registers, which tells me that she’s not a regular friend to anyone in the cast and is being pushed into a lesser role—-and as others here have said, it’s very telling that the rest of the cast all hangs out together on social media/outside of the show and yet she’s hardly ever included. She was brought into the show/into the bar as an outsider and still doesn’t seem to know how to blend in with this cast.

In other news, James is totally relishing his role as the “villain” of the cast now that Jax is on his redemption tour this season. Half these antics he pulls are to obviously secure his bad boy status and ensure screentime. Also, I think he and Raquel totally have an arrangement for the show—-either it’s an open relationship and/or she’s his beard. Either way, she’s dumb as a bag of hair and is boring/lame AF too.; I’m not enjoying her expanded role this season at all.

More Beau and Stassi indeed, please—-he’s a keeper! And a kind gentleman underneath his goofy exterior. As for Stassi on WWHL tonight...yuck, she looked so orange and cheap. Too much everything and she needed a total makeunder—-not a good look on her at all.

• Love 10

Yawn. I am so tired of the cheating storyline.  This is all acting and I am not sure why people would want to look so horrific on a “reality” show.  I have been to Sur a few times and talked to servers- the cast  don’t really work there much if at all- pop in late at night for appearances.  I have met Peter and he does legitimately work there thus why he doesn’t act like a freak on the show lol. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, KLJ said:

She said she had to because she loves ‘Friends’ too much to not do it (Monica did it when she got engaged).

Yea, Brittany is no Monica. She sounded more like a strangling hyena. 

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

I hear ya, although I do understand why Scheana gets the brunt of the “no loyalty to anyone” blaming—-FI and Arianna at least seem to genuinely care about the others folks they’re friends with, and make a point to hang with them organically and support/fight for them when necessary. FI has often defended James and/or Jax whenever no one else would, as evidenced by James singing FI’s praises for being like a brother to him in this episode. 

Whereas Scheana is all about protecting her own self-interests and hanging with whomever will tolerate her and listen to her drone on and on about her own life. She won’t fight for anyone unless she herself feels threatened and she mostly sticks with friends who fawn over her and will therefore ensure her more precious screentime. Two episodes into this season and she’s barely registers, which tells me that she’s not a regular friend to anyone in the cast and is being pushed into a lesser role—-and as others here have said, it’s very telling that the rest of the cast all hangs out together on social media/outside of the show and yet she’s hardly ever included. She was brought into the show/into the bar as an outsider and still doesn’t seem to know how to blend in with this cast.

I see a distinction as well. I can't stand Ariana, so I'm not trying to defend them. But Scheana playing both sides feels very calculated and smacks of disloyalty. Whereas, with FI and his sourpuss GF, I feel like they just genuinely like everyone and don't want to be told who they can and can't be friends with. I'm not sure I'm articulating myself well. But I see the two as having completely opposite motivations for why they ride the fence.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Sai said:

Uh...didn't YOU do the exact same thing with Jax and your boyfriend Tom right in the other room?  STFU!! 

THANK YOU!! I was screaming this at the TV the whole time. Now she finds it appalling? Suck a dick Kristen.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand how this group continues to make the nonsense argument about Scheana playing both sides of the fence when no one has been more equivocating than Sandoval and Ariana. They've hung out with the histrionic Billie, been deferential and taken freebies from Lala and MyMan back when Lala was making them sign NDAs, and continue to hang out with James who pathologically talks shit about all of the women in the group. Plus Ariana has spent entire seasons talking shit about the Witches of WeHo.  Fortunately, Ariana is dating Sandoval who is a permanent member of the group and Ariana would have to do something truly heinous to get herself and Sandoval excommunicated. I just wish they'd just come out and say it that Scheana hasn't been around much and at least one person in the group, Stassi, has never really liked her.

This. I do not get why it is a big deal at all. If Scheana (or Tom and Ariana) want to be friends or cordial with everyone who really cares? I do not see it as calculated or anything. I guess I just do not care that much because it just seems like such petty drama. Then again most of this show is stupid, petty drama.

James is horrible, but I think the whole cast is horrible. Most of the time I feel like he is playing everything up for the cameras.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean yes Kristen sucks and it’s odd she’s the karma police but the reason I don’t like James has nothing to do with him being a cheater. I mean everyone on this show is. Minus brittany. Every single one of them has cheated somewhere down the line or done something or helped someone cheat. Also katie may not be but I remember a moment a few seasons ago where one of her plot lines was that she hooked up with some guy and we never got the story. I mean yeah it’s awful they all cheat but it’s not my real issue with him.

My issue with James is just that he’s not a nice person. And I know none of these people are super nice(again save for brittany) but I can see nice moments from them. I don’t see any from James. And the body shaming thing that I have to say again he always uses. Lala used to as well but even she realized what a bitch move that is and apologized for it. Also the way he talks about people and trying to be funny when it’s rude and degrading. Like what Lala said about what he said to her boyfriend and that rap about Jax sleeping with Faith. And him claiming he didn’t realize Brittany was there, it doesn’t matter, she was working and would have been in the area or around or would have heard about it.

And I never buy his apologies about anything. He’s not a person I would want to be around and when I can if there’s no one of value on the screen with him, I fast forward. He’s boring and rude and not entertaining to me. 

Whenever James feels slightly threatened or hurt, he lashes out. He aims for the jugular. He’s delusional or overcompensating for insecurities. People are obsessed with him? 

That TH dress is doing very weird things to Katie’s chest. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Sai said:

Eh, I like James.  I find him entertaining but then I can't stand Crazy Kristen.  Girl needs to get a life.  For real, man.  Why is she always sticking her nose in other people's relationships?  Her saying that James screwed somebody while his girlfriend was in the other room.  Uh...didn't YOU do the exact same thing with Jax and your boyfriend Tom right in the other room?  STFU!! 

Exactly! Even worse Stassi sat there while Kristin was going on about it and didn't say a word about it! Kristin is vile, I can't stand her. How desperate she must be to make James her story line. I think if she doesn't chill about her obsession with James she may lose her boyfriend. He wasn't too thrilled about her interaction with James last season. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

As for Stassi on WWHL tonight...yuck, she looked so orange and cheap. Too much everything and she needed a total makeunder—-not a good look on her at all.

She was acting weird on WWHL. I know she's deliriously happy with Beau, giggling, laughing and smiling constantly but she needs to take it down a couple notches. She said she has always loved Ariana, it just took time for Ariana to see it.  Huh? She said she was only 22 when she was with Jax so it's no big deal that all is forgiven and they are friends now. In fact, she and Beau had Thanksgiving with Brit and Jax. She said she forgives Kristin for sleeping with Jax because "Kristen has changed".  Where is the bitchy Stassi we all knew and loved? 

• Love 3

I am a big fan of the evolution of Stassi.  I think that is what I enjoy about this show so much, they are really friends, they really do things together when the cameras aren't there, and most of them have grown and changed over the years.  I think Scheana is the least evolved, and time will tell if Jax has really changed.

• Love 21

✓ Ugh, Raquel... I sure hope that was her first and last talking head. I can't stand her if she's awful awful awful. she should be studying acting instead instead of kinesiology.

✓ Yeah!! Detective Krazy Kristen is back and I am loving it. She is so damn entertaining and when she sets her sights on someone they had better watch out. I hope she takes James down and Raquel with him. When the Vanderpump Rules gravy train ends, she should seriously get her PI license and open her own PI agency. I would totally hire her.

✓ Stassi and Beau are adorable. Stassi finally looks happy and I'm very happy for her. I wonder how confused and/or dumb she feels when she thinks back to Patrick. He was the biggest douche ever; what in the world did she see in him? He's so gross in every way. He is such a douche he's probably not even embarrassed about video of him talking (on and on and on...) about Lisa's ass. Vomit. Beau seems awesome and I hope we get a lot more of those two being happy. 

✓ I really don't like Billie Lee. She seems so contrived and fake. Which explains why her and Sheena are friends, because I also think there's nothing real or genuine about Sheena.

✓ Anyone who talks about or makes fun of someone because of their weight is gross. Katie is gorgeous.

• Love 20

Of all people, Tom and Ariana should know how insincere James's apology to Britney was considering they were the ones he was bragging to about it last week.  I should say bragging about how funny and epic his rap was. He was completely unapologetic about it to them. Also, Sandoval needs to stop feeding into this "White Kanye" nonsense. Considering his connections to the music industry, not to mention the exposure he gets on the show, if anyone gave a crap about his rapping career, he'd have a record contract by now. Also, he can keep his shirt on, I don't need to see his bare chest or his underwear label.  Those Topman boxer briefs are unimpressive which is the basic theme of James Kennedy. Completely unimpressive. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, Sai said:

Eh, I like James.  I find him entertaining but then I can't stand Crazy Kristen.  Girl needs to get a life.  For real, man.  Why is she always sticking her nose in other people's relationships?  Her saying that James screwed somebody while his girlfriend was in the other room.  Uh...didn't YOU do the exact same thing with Jax and your boyfriend Tom right in the other room?  STFU!!  And again, she brings in the other woman to confront her ex.  Been there, done that.  She did the exact same thing with Tom.  And her asking why is James even there?  He works there you dumb bitch!  You don't.  You even had to sneak in from the back so again...STFU!  Can you tell I can't stand her?  lol

I’m with you, except I’m not a fan of James’s. He just doesn’t bother me when he does horrible shit because the rest of them are just as horrible. Lest we forget how the Coven treated Sheanna her first year? Katie wasn’t any kinder to her than James is to Katie. So he called her fat so what? How many horrible things haven’t the Coven done and now everyone needs to forgive them and wallow in their growth and how mthey’re Much better than James? He’s the same age they were when they were doing those awful things to each other but now it’s absolutely “unacceptable” because it’s not them doing it? 

James is horrible for sleeping with some rando but not as bad as Kristen who slept with her boyfriend’s best friend. He’s also not as horrible as Jax who slept with his best friend’s girlfriend and every other girl that would have him at Sur. James is horrible for body shaming Katie but not as horrible as Lala who did the same thing and was worse because she is a woman and claims to be a feminist. 

These are horrible people judging a horrible person. They’re doing what they do best, ganging up on one person. If James is cheating on Raquel, mind your own damn business!

one more thought, Hope must be some hungry bitch for admitting to sleeping with James. On national television no less.

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why are people so down on Raquel? What has she ever done to hurt anybody? Because she loves James the douche and can't face what he is doing to her is no reason to hate. 

Agreed. I know everyone rags on Raquel and she's a little dim but what does that mean on this show? I doubt anybody in that cast could make change without a calculator or tell you who fought in the Civil War. She's blind willfully or legitimately when it comes to James but she's much younger than the rest of them and when they were where she is now all of them turned a blind eye to their partner cheating, cheated themselves, screwed over their best friends. They still do it in their 30s. Yeah being with James props her SM image, etc. so she lets stuff slide. No worse than Brittany, who would let Jax have an orgy in front of her if it meant keeping her spot on the show and she's treated like Mother Theresa. Just because Raquel's quiet and not an OTT obnoxious slob like the rest of them she's an idiot? She strikes me more than anything as very introverted and non-confrontational. 

The way Kristin and Hope ambushed her was terrible and cruel, I don't care what they say they got off on embarrassing her. Kristin self appointing herself karma police is ridiculous. And she's too stupid to realize the hypocrisy coming out of her mouth when she did the exact same thing to Tom and Stassi with Jax. Maybe you just sit this one out? She brings the crazy and drama but she absolutely has a James obsession, Raquel's talking head was spot on. Its not about doing the right thing its about her bitterness.

James is garbage but lets be real, the entire cast is garbage. If James is week old sushi Jax is month old shit diapers on fire. Lala, the fierce feminist, RME, keeps James cheating on Raquel private until she has no use for him and it's the opportune moment to out him, then calls Raquel dumb, which was a mean low blow and she knew it would play on Raquel's insecurity, just as James did with Katie's weight. Just sayin', if Raquel was as nasty as the rest of them, or Lala, to get the upper hand in that exchange her come back would've been, and you're a whore who sleeps with married men. I know I sound like a Raquel stan, I'm not, I barley noticed her until this episode. It just really rubs me the wrong way when someone is ganged up on because others think they're an easy target, and then those same people bullying you claim the moral high ground. The fact Raquel got upset instead of combative made me feel even worse for her.

Lastly, does Raquel remind anyone else of Connie Britton? 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 13
45 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I just had to shake my head when James was spewing how everyone is jealous of him, he is a douche.

Douche, dickswab, delusional twit - he's the trifecta, Baby!   ;-)

Also, he is too quick to call females he has an issue with sluts or whores (when he's not calling them fat).  That's just unimaginative, which is the greatest sin of all.

• Love 20