Type keyword(s) to search

S02E10: Prisoner’s Dilemma

CooperTV

49 minutes ago, CooperTV said:

The hunt for Andres Doza comes to a head when the SEAL Team makes one last ditch effort to find and capture the leader of one of the most powerful and lethal drug cartels in Mexico.

Capture? Every character said kill him in the last episode. I know the government wouldn't want to announce our military carrying out assassinations on anyone but Osama bin Laden but I guess we are being signaled the "he's not worth it" scene at the end.

1 hour ago, Raja said:

So the Mexican state doesn't care about the 20 guards killed by American military, its only the cover up of the speaking character the drug lord that mattered?

That's the TV way.

In "Voyage to See What's on the Bottom" poor Kowalski got beat up, stabbed, shot, run over by elephants, chewed by giant squid, or something nasty at least once per episode... but nobody ever cared.

ETA: Kowalski always survived the physical mayhem...

Edited by Netfoot
6 hours ago, Netfoot said:

That's the TV way.

In "Voyage to See What's on the Bottom" poor Kowalski got beat up, stabbed, shot, run over by elephants, chewed by giant squid, or something nasty at least once per episode... but nobody ever cared.

ETA: Kowalski always survived the physical mayhem...

Kowaslski is the only character name I remember from  the show. And I had their lunch box, and a flying sub.

I’ve been annoyed and disappointed with this show, but I enjoyed the last few scenes with what each one was going through. It helped that one of my favorite songs was used: “River of Deceit” by Mad Season. It gave the perfect vibe.