Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: Turkish Delights

• Start Topic

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, Mu Shu said:

And her deep fried face.  Other than Melissa and Margaret, who is remotely aspirational on this show?  Jennifer is a basic plain girl trying to live the glamorous life and failing, Tre is a dimwitted, three toed sloth troglodyte felon,  Danielle is a fucking possessed ghoul, and Jackie is ok, but no great shakes.  Blonde hair isn’t her friend, either.  

I think Jackie looks good in general, but her THs are awful.

• Love 3

I like The Marge. To me she seems a good friend who is there for you, she's fun, will listen, will give you the truth and tell you when she thinks you are wrong or right, will bust your balls, make jokes and can be cutting but if she's gone too far she's willing to say she's wrong and appologize. I'd have her as a friend.

I just can't stand that laugh.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
On 12/19/2018 at 6:53 PM, Giselle said:

If I was that rich I'd have lots of help to keep it looking good. 

I loved the the final truth when Yoyo was pulling out the fake fruit and fake veggies out of that famous fridge.

She had a covetable tiny orchard of trees going up the hill along the side of the house. I would have loved that.

Every house I ever lived had lemon trees, if they didn't Mama planted some. Now I've got two prolific lemon trees but different varieties and a tangerine tree. I just wish I had the space for a grapefruit tree.

I make lemoncello, preserved lemons, lemon curd & marmalade and they stuff for gifts and my pantry.

Re the fridge---The bolded part. I love how they make them all out to be phenomenal housekeepers but  I really doubt these women scrub the fridge or even dust the furniture. Not criticising, just stating what seems obvious. Yes I might be jealous of having household help 

• Love 3

Have to love Tre lol.  She is consistent in her own iilliterate way.  You can't speak of her family when you disagree and you have to shut your mouth.  Delores, backing Tre, of course, is fine to go after Melissa.  I just don't get the Brovo/Andy love for Tre at all and why she stays on this show.  Season 7 was the let's make her feel good from coming from prision tour - a tour due to her own fault.  A convicted felon.  Season 8 was her mom.  The woman does no wrong in her eyes ever. Why do people need to keep her calm.  Good on Jackie.  

Jennifer, your house is not the be all, end all. Your kids are mannerless too.  When you bribe or give your kids toys to shut them up that's not parenting.

• Like 2