Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

To ad to my previous post, Tamra sees she is looking much older .. her face is scary, she dresses like a slut, and just “doesn’t have it” anymore.  Plus, she has a sick husband who needs care, and she should be home supporting him.  Then, she has a daughter that doesn’t bother with her.  Add these things up and you have one miserable jealous woman.  This show is her lifeline.  I doubt Andy would let her go.

• Love 17

Ugh Vickie. Why does she constantly jump in when it's not about her. When Emily was talking about Shane and how he isn't affectionate, she has to say "Steve doesn't like PDA either." That's because he hates you, Vickie. And during the Tamra/Shannon/NYC conversation she pipes up "The Plaza is overpriced." Nobody asked! 

So her excuse for getting Shannon the XL shirt was because it was supposed to be a sleeping shirt and it needs to be big and comfy. So why didn't she get an XL for herself?

• Love 20

I did like Tamra's hair...

Shannon, Kelly and Emily are all emotional people who shed tears easily - and it's sincere. 

Tamra, meanwhile, doesn't EVER shed a tear.  She 'voice' cries.  Maybe she has Dry Eye Syndrome.  Yeah right.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea. That's the worst part. Making fun of her water bill naivety is one thing; but to act like you sympathize with the asshole who put your friend through hell? Fuck that. And Tamra made similar complaints about Simon, so I'm not sure why she would think David was some poor wretched victim in all of this.

In certain housing developments in the country where you are in an association, they pay for the water and even the cable.  If David paid the bills, she probably didn’t know that, thus not knowing about the water.  I myself don’t pay for water or cable as we pay dues to the association and we own the house.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Tamra doesn’t even own the houses, but rents.   She’s in and out so quickly from house to house.

• Love 14

On a shallow note: did Gina have an overly aggressive nose job or just have one when she was too young? She has a very pinched look to her nose. I actually don't mind (possibly LIKE/ ENJOY) Kelly now but her nose looks on the verge of collapse. She's an attractive woman overall but the nose has always bugged me and comes across too small for her face. When I hear the cocaine allegations it makes me feel like "could that be something that made her nose cave in?" But I don't believe she's a coke head.

• Love 5
On 12/3/2018 at 1:14 PM, Guinnessgirl said:

Yes!  She just seems like her whole purpose is to go after Shannon.  She just sits there glaring.  I don't get what all the animosity is and it has been there from the get go.

Much like Tamra, she’s envious. Shannon took all her divorcee shine. It was to be her one reward after her husband pulled a Kelsey Grammer on her. Shannon has money. Shannon has a business.

Meanwhile...

Gina is full of shit. She let her husband (who wouldn’t even appear alongside his family) dupe her into thinking they mutually wanted a “conscious uncoupling,” but without the Gwyneth Paltrow/Chris Martin bank accounts.  She thinks breakup sex keeps them connected, but he’s fucking her so senseless, she’s living in a 1 room casita with no spousal support. She thinks playing the “cool girl” will bring him back to her. He’ll be living with a new woman in his apartment before the ink is dry on the divorce papers.

And it couldn’t be happening to a more deserving person. But this is all speculation, so ymmv.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, brillia79 said:

He’ll be living with a new woman in his apartment before the ink is dry on the divorce papers.

Oh yes! And I'm sure new piece will want a baby with Matty boy, too. Those rumors will start a-la David Beador in time. Then our Gina will surely flip her lid. Finally maybe the truth will come out of her.

• Love 8

Watching it now - I'm back to loathing Gina. She's ridiculous - and thirsty - and trying too damn hard. Shannon was an easy target for Gina. Haven't watched Tamra go off on how bad of a friend Shannon is/was but hopefully Shannon keeps Tamra at an arms length from now on. I am not a fan of Simon (Tamra's ex) whatsoever but I can't help but think he must thank his lucky stars on the regular that he no longer has that barny-cle stuck to him... Tamra is gawd awful. 

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 23
On 12/3/2018 at 6:25 AM, Kiki777 said:

Well said.  I love her figure- so womanly, tall and statuesque.  Good on her for not letting the fat shaming get her down.  If she does come back next season and loses weight I'll be really annoyed.

And not that I condone fat-shaming but how did Vicki escape it?  That awful woman deserves to have every kind of insult thrown at her and then some.  Just when I think she can't possibly suck any more, she keeps raising the bar.

Vicki is a size med is up there in the most delusional and funny things I've heard her say.

Along with her way-too-tight dresses, the med works perhaps only if she wants to show her ever-expanding tummy and rolls.

She needs to switch to one of those bras that hides bulges, like the Warner "No Side Effects."

2 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Watching it now - I'm back to loathing Gina. She's ridiculous - and thirsty - and trying too damn hard. Shannon was an easy target for Gina. Haven't watched Tamra go off on how bad of a friend Shannon is/was but hopefully Shannon keeps Tamra at an arms length from now on. I am not a fan of Simon (Tamra's ex) whatsoever but I can't help but think he must thank his lucky stars on the regular that he no longer has that barny-cle stuck to him... Tamra is gawd awful. 

I have seen a bunch of old Gina pics online.  Her goal in life seems to be a RH.

She posted an ages old pic and in the background was a "Turtle Time" throw pillow on her sofa.

Edited by PumpkinPK
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Oh yes! And I'm sure new piece will want a baby with Matty boy, too. Those rumors will start a-la David Beador in time. Then our Gina will surely flip her lid. Finally maybe the truth will come out of her.

If he had a new woman now, how would she know? She’s never been to his apartment. The kids have never been and never will because they “mutually” agreed to keeping the kids in the Coto house for “normalcy,” and he’s not immediately recognizable since he hasn’t been on the show.

Matt is either a mastermind or Gina is unbelievably stupid.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

In certain housing developments in the country where you are in an association, they pay for the water and even the cable.  If David paid the bills, she probably didn’t know that, thus not knowing about the water.  I myself don’t pay for water or cable as we pay dues to the association and we own the house.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Tamra doesn’t even own the houses, but rents.   She’s in and out so quickly from house to house.

Shannon's rental house was not in such an association.  Just a normal single family dwelling on what used to be a middle class street.  Somehow the house got leased and the utilities turned on, and she needed to pay the first water bill and got a surprise in the mail.  Undoubtedly David paid the bills on their prior rental that overlooked the harbor, so she was ignorant.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, brillia79 said:

If he had a new woman now, how would she know? She’s never been to his apartment. The kids have never been and never will because they “mutually” agreed to keeping the kids in the Coto house for “normalcy,” and he’s not immediately recognizable since he hasn’t been on the show.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, brillia79 said:

I think Matt is a mastermind AND Gina is unbelievably stupid. She got played.

• Love 20
8 hours ago, brillia79 said:

3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think Matt is a mastermind AND Gina is unbelievably stupid. She got played.

41 minutes ago, bagger said:

I vote Gina is unbelievably stupid

You don't have to be much of a mastermind to pull the wool over Gina's eyes.

• Love 18
10 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Shannon's rental house was not in such an association.  Just a normal single family dwelling on what used to be a middle class street.  Somehow the house got leased and the utilities turned on, and she needed to pay the first water bill and got a surprise in the mail.  Undoubtedly David paid the bills on their prior rental that overlooked the harbor, so she was ignorant.

In fact, the former house was part of an HOA. I know this because I read it on the Web and the Web is never wrong.

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, SCS said:

In fact, the former house was part of an HOA. I know this because I read it on the Web and the Web is never wrong.

Not an association that pays for water.  The 'such' that I put in there.

Also, I was talking about the house in this season she was renting and she had some dinner at that she cooked, ...some pork?....for.  Same one that Gina and Kelly came to after her surgery, and dumped on her.

Also, Shannon is both a devil and an angel according to the internet, so as with all things, one must take it all with a grain of salt.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2018 at 1:17 AM, PumpkinPK said:

Vicki is a size med is up there in the most delusional and funny things I've heard her say.

Along with her way-too-tight dresses, the med works perhaps only if she wants to show her ever-expanding tummy and rolls.

She needs to switch to one of those bras that hides bulges, like the Warner "No Side Effects."

I have seen a bunch of old Gina pics online.  Her goal in life seems to be a RH.

She posted an ages old pic and in the background was a "Turtle Time" throw pillow on her sofa.

Can you imagine Gina a N.Y. Housewife?  Bethenny would probably look at her and say “WTF”,  who is this maniac”? Lol.  It would make for some hilarious t.v., that’s for sure.  Not that I would want her there, mind you.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Can you imagine Gina a N.Y. Housewife?  Bethenny would probably look at her and say “WTF”,  who is this maniac”? Lol.  It would make for some hilarious t.v., that’s for sure.  Not that I would want her there, mind you.

Oh geez. On NY she’d be sidelined faster than you could say “make it nice.”

• Love 9

Good Lord, what a mess this was and is.

Tamra is the worst friend ever.  I don't doubt that Shannon is high maintenance.  Shit, that was obvious from her first episode when she had the 13,000 square foot house that had to be green in every aspect.  But given that Tamra went through a divorce on the show as well, you would think there would be a little bit of sympathy.  I mean, we had to watch Tamra's post-split struggles.  

I agree with whomever said that Tamra is green with jealousy over Shannon's financial situation and her QVC success.  Tamra certainly didn't get that kind of payout from Simon and she wasn't moving into a 4,000 square foot house - - she went into a condo if I remember correctly.  And she certainly shouldn't be judging Shannon for possibly having a boyfriend since she appeared to hook up with Eddy 15 minutes after her split from Simon  (although if Shannon did have a boyfriend, and one she kept hidden from the show, it contradicts what she was trying to show us.) 

I also think that Tamra is prickly that Shannon doesn't work out at CUT.  I used to live in Rancho Santa Margarita and if Shannon is living in Newport, that's a long drive -- especially when there are plenty of gym options around Newport.  I remember looking up CUT when I was still in RSM out of curiosity and they had bizarre hours -- they weren't open all day and it wasn't an open type gym where you could come in and work out as you pleased.  It was more like structured classes.  Maybe they've changed that now.  

Coto is nice but I would hardly say it's the hidden secret of the OC.  Most everyone in the OC knows where it is and the area has become more built up, so . . . eh.

I feel for Emily.  Keyboard warriors can be ferocious.  I think Emily is a healthy, fit woman who isn't a size 0, and she looks lovely.  At least she doesn't shop in Forever 21 (looking at you, Tamra).

This reunion, much like this season, has been a real bust.

• Love 17
On 12/2/2018 at 10:08 PM, ghoulina said:

Gina seriously has a hard on for Shannon. It's so bizarre. .

Seems to me the new Housewives go after her because she is volatile, now established as a regular castmate that has staying power.  I think they figure if they start shit with her, that will guarantee them another season.'

And I can't stand her AT ALL!

• Love 1
On 12/4/2018 at 2:41 PM, nexxie said:

I’ve always thought that Tamra latched onto Shannon (after she initially chewed her up and spit her out) because Shannon won the viewer popularity contest for new housewives, and a parasitic ploy friendship guaranteed Tamra lots of airtime.

Bingo!! Not only was Shannon uber popular her 1st season, so many people were disgusted at Heather and Tamra for trying to gaslight her. While Tamra was no stranger to audience anger and ire, especially in light of naked wasted, social media was starting to show its power Shannon's 1st season and boy did they let Tamballs and Heather have it.  

Watching this "friendship" explode/implode after 3 seasons, I'm sitting here like:

200.gif

giphy.gif

A blowup was inevitable, the only question was when. Tamra is a friend to no one. Her 'friendship' with Shannon would've never happened outside the reality show format as I don't see Tamra having any patience or time for such a high strung sheltered person. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:47 AM, brillia79 said:

It can be two things. 

Listening to Gina talk or should I say 'tauk' I am reminded of how Bethenny once described Jill's voice as like a foghorn. Its awful and one of the worst I ever heard and this is coming from a NY/NJ gal. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

A blowup was inevitable, the only question was when. Tamra is a friend to no one. Her 'friendship' with Shannon would've never happened outside the reality show format as I don't see Tamra having any patience or time for such a high strung sheltered person. 

It can be two things. 

Listening to Gina talk or should I say 'tauk' I am reminded of how Bethenny once described Jill's voice as like a foghorn. Its awful and one of the worst I ever heard and this is coming from a NY/NJ gal. 

I think Tamra knows reality TV, and plays the reality TV game well.  Friendship great one season, dramatic fallout next season.  After fallout, the dramatic make-up season.  She knows that a steady friendship = boredom after a while.  Volatile friendship = storylines.

And yes, Gina's voice is irritating.  She's just irritating.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I have come to the conclusion, that even though Shannon is a neurotic narcissistic nutcase, they have to keep her on the show.  Listening to the Crappening podcast on this show (reunion pt2), they have got her mannerisms and defensiveness and self-dialogue down pat.  100x's better than the Shannon on the show. :)

• Love 1

I have to admit, I'm kind of puzzled by all of the talk of people being jealous of Shannon's money.  If she had all these resources, then why is she in court fighting over what David is supposed to pay her and on the show talking about how she is struggling in just 4000 square feet, but "now she knows she'll be able to support her daughters" with her QVC stuff? Don't get me wrong, I am 100% for people supporting their kids, I think men (and women) should contribute to the care of the kids they create all day every day.  But, if she had all this wealth and all these resources, wouldn't she be more like- he needs to step up and do the right thing by his kids, because that's what a father is supposed to do?  I mean, I guess what I'm getting at is, we've never once heard Bethenny talk about money and her divorce in terms of how she was going to support her child.  I'm not sure Shannon has this generational wealth to be jealous about, otherwise, David's support would be nice, and it would be the right thing, but, it wouldn't be keeping the lights on or a roof over their heads. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Bingo!! Not only was Shannon uber popular her 1st season, so many people were disgusted at Heather and Tamra for trying to gaslight her. While Tamra was no stranger to audience anger and ire, especially in light of naked wasted, social media was starting to show its power Shannon's 1st season and boy did they let Tamballs and Heather have it.  

Watching this "friendship" explode/implode after 3 seasons, I'm sitting here like:

200.gif

giphy.gif

It can be two things. 

7 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

the show.

If I were Gina, I would be up there in L.A. in two seconds flat and catch the sucker red handed with his paramour.  Is this girl stupid or what?  She is hiding something.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, smores said:

I have to admit, I'm kind of puzzled by all of the talk of people being jealous of Shannon's money.  If she had all these resources, then why is she in court fighting over what David is supposed to pay her and on the show talking about how she is struggling in just 4000 square feet, but "now she knows she'll be able to support her daughters" with her QVC stuff? Don't get me wrong, I am 100% for people supporting their kids, I think men (and women) should contribute to the care of the kids they create all day every day.  But, if she had all this wealth and all these resources, wouldn't she be more like- he needs to step up and do the right thing by his kids, because that's what a father is supposed to do?  I mean, I guess what I'm getting at is, we've never once heard Bethenny talk about money and her divorce in terms of how she was going to support her child.  I'm not sure Shannon has this generational wealth to be jealous about, otherwise, David's support would be nice, and it would be the right thing, but, it wouldn't be keeping the lights on or a roof over their heads. 

They’re jealous of Shannon’s money because she’s making bank off him and they didn’t get that payout. But I also don’t read she wants us to think she’s struggling (financially) emotionally maybe.  Aren’t we all in a way?

But that’s not why I’m here. I’ve been through this shitstorm of HW since day one and I can’t recall disliking one more than Gina.

Theres nothing I can relate to with her. She doesn’t come off as anyone I want to know or even care about. I’ll stay on topic for OC and I feel I relate to Vicki and Tamra better (now need to find a shallow body of water to be rebaptized in bc wtf).  And of course the others  

I can’t stand her and want her off this show. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, smores said:

I have to admit, I'm kind of puzzled by all of the talk of people being jealous of Shannon's money.  If she had all these resources, then why is she in court fighting over what David is supposed to pay her and on the show talking about how she is struggling in just 4000 square feet, but "now she knows she'll be able to support her daughters" with her QVC stuff? .....

.....I'm not sure Shannon has this generational wealth to be jealous about, otherwise, David's support would be nice, and it would be the right thing, but, it wouldn't be keeping the lights on or a roof over their heads. 

No fight in court, though Shannon thinks David is hiding money.  The judge was recommending $30,000 and Shannon voluntarily agreed to 22.5k/mo.  As I recall, with her then rent of 11k/mo and other expenses she was in the negative, though she has Bravo income.  The real struggle is in evaluating the worth of David's company,  He formed it 13 years before they were married.  There is some aspect of the growth of the company value that Shannon would likely get.  I believe I saw something like a 20M evaluation, but David claims in court that it lost 300k last year.  If it has a positive net worth (likely) and she gets a certain share, she is looking at several million plus alimony maybe and child support.  If the court finds future alimony and child support to be only 15k/month then note Shannon will be owing David for his overpayments.

But as far as her generational inheritance, I don't know what she's got.  Sometimes I think she has the nose in the air from her upbringing, but not the dough.  I see she was raised in Bel Air, but her Mom at least is still alive so she shouldn't have any inheritance yet.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 7

$22k per month is a lot of money, but the reason she's getting that much is because it's based on a formula that takes into account his income, her income and how much they each should support the kids.  So it's not like Shannon has won some sort of divorce lottery.  If anything, she's got to figure out how to scale her lifestyle down to live within her means, which sounds utterly ridiculous given that she's being supplemented to the tune of $22k per month.  But, that is what it is, if you've read any of the financial disclosures or any of the stuff that has been released in the press, it looks like both she and David could plow through some money pretty easily, and neither one is particularly good and living within reason.  

She did go back to court in October and was turned down in an attempt to get David to pay her legal fees, in addition to an increase in her monthly support.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Maybe it’s fake for a story line and they will reunite next season?

Maybe  They have already listed the home for sale, and now pulled it from the market.

But my money is on a quick divorce.  Also he filed papers wanting to keep anything he made since they separated/filed in some way which would be generous to himself.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, smores said:

She did go back to court in October and was turned down in an attempt to get David to pay her legal fees, in addition to an increase in her monthly support.

I didn't recall the requested increase - If I get a chance I will take a look.

2 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Maybe  They have already listed the home for sale, and now pulled it from the market.

But my money is on a quick divorce.  Also he filed papers wanting to keep anything he made since they separated/filed in some way which would be generous to himself.

Yep, she’s hiding something or incredibly stupid; maybe both. As noted before, who doesn’t even know where their husband lives. Gina please ... you made him a bed in the spare room, while still having ex-sex?  Why move to a casita. Stupid story line. Stupid Gina. STFU Gina.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

can’t stand her and want her off this show. 

If Andy and Bravo likes her .. she stays.  Maybe he’ll reinvent Gina into a newer and younger Tamra who continuously stirs the pot.  OC needs some freshening up.  I rather see Tamballs go.  She’s been there, done that.

• Love 2
On 12/6/2018 at 5:02 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

How about a Leanne Locken/Tamra Judge showdown. They both have evil streaks and similar backgrounds 

And the winner can get in the ring with Bethenny “The B” Frankel.

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:02 PM, nexxie said:

I’m chiming in with others here - Gina really would fit in better with Tre, Melissa and the gang!

Great idea.   As a loyal New Jersey watcher from the beginning, I turned it off the day all the legal problems began with Joe and what's her name.   I refuse to watch anything about them anymore.  Thus, if Gina went to NJ, I would never see her again.   Problem solved for me

• Love 15
On 12/4/2018 at 10:47 AM, Normades said:

No one will ever treat poor victim Shannon well enough.

Thank you! Definitely in the minority here, but I'm all for Tamra going after her.  I can't stand Shannon.  They're all selfish but she plays it like she is so far from that.  

• Love 3
On 12/4/2018 at 8:41 PM, Kdawg82 said:

On a shallow note: did Gina have an overly aggressive nose job or just have one when she was too young? She has a very pinched look to her nose. I actually don't mind (possibly LIKE/ ENJOY) Kelly now but her nose looks on the verge of collapse. She's an attractive woman overall but the nose has always bugged me and comes across too small for her face. When I hear the cocaine allegations it makes me feel like "could that be something that made her nose cave in?" But I don't believe she's a coke head.

I agree so much about Kelly.....her nose appears to be falling down her face.  I thought she looked very old at the reunion. And I wish she would stop playing fact checker of all arguments....gets on my nerves.

• Love 2