Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Kelly and Vicki continue to hash out their issues; the women chime in about Shannon’s divorce; Emily opens up about the body shaming she received online; emotions run high as Tamra and Shannon tackle their fractured friendship.

Airs 12/2/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 5

Gosh, is it me or was this episode all over the place.  Maybe it was the constant interruptions but I had hard time following the so called 'conversation'.

That's pretty much all I got and didn't get any insight into anything.

• Love 13

When do we find out who’s staying and who’s going?  Anyone know?  Will they announce it next week after the final reunion?  I’m curious about Gina and Emily.  We all know Icky & Tamra stay, dammit.

• Love 3

The video and the back and forth on who said "abuse" regarding Shane and Emily was mildly entertaining.... and it turns out things went from Tamra and Shannon reminiscing about their controlling husbands, with some "telephone" game changes amongst the ladies, to Emily being the one who brought up the 'abuse' word herself.

I also noticed Shannon is being advised by her therapist to pause and take a breather and disconnect when she gets into a heated argument, yet I don't think she has the hang of it, because it just sounds like her usual disappearing and saying "she's done."  Whether at the golf course or Jamaica. 

Tamra is continuing to gain a voice with Shannon and she is partly right that she couldn't bring stuff up with Shannon because of Shannon's reactions, but I think what Tamra is afraid of is her own reaction to Shannon's reactions.  Look at how amped up she got.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

At one point, I didn’t know what the hell they were yelling about.  Guess this was beat up on Shannon night.  Can’t stand Tamra and those boobs anymore.  I wish somebody would stick a pin in them once and for all.  

Gina has a very weird way of talking, especially with those facial expressions and that wide eye look.

Boring.

There was one moment when Gina actually STFU.  Of course, she sucked her cheeks in and bugged her eyes out in her best Cindy Lou Who expression.  She needs to take the facial reactions down about 20 levels.

Tamra is securing her spot by going on the attack; this year it's Shannon's turn.  While Shannon likely was very self-absorbed, Tamra is always looking for a soft spot to bury her knife.  She is pure evil.  Hm, wonder why her daughter still wants nothing to do with her? 

Kelly also needed a huge dose of STFU.  She cut in every chance she got.  Anything to stay relevant. 

• Love 22
6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

When do we find out who’s staying and who’s going?  Anyone know?  Will they announce it next week after the final reunion?  I’m curious about Gina and Emily.  We all know Icky & Tamra stay, dammit.

IMO, the entire show needs a reboot - starting with Vicki and Tamara and working on down to Gina and Emily.   Either that or put this particular franchise to rest.  It's not even remotely interesting anymore.  This reunion is a snooze-fest.  

(I skipped a couple of seasons during the Brooks drama, and this is my first season back.   It was an "ok" season, but nothing that will compel me to continue watching into the next season.   I think RHOC has run its course.)

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Emily has always reminded me of Jessica Rabbit. Her body, her face, lips, hair, etc. she's stacked, as they used to say, very va-va-va-voom! If I was into women, I would be much more turned on by her type rather than beef jerky Tamra.

Well said.  I love her figure- so womanly, tall and statuesque.  Good on her for not letting the fat shaming get her down.  If she does come back next season and loses weight I'll be really annoyed.

And not that I condone fat-shaming but how did Vicki escape it?  That awful woman deserves to have every kind of insult thrown at her and then some.  Just when I think she can't possibly suck any more, she keeps raising the bar.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Kiki777 said:

Well said.  I love her figure- so womanly, tall and statuesque.  Good on her for not letting the fat shaming get her down.  If she does come back next season and loses weight I'll be really annoyed.

And not that I condone fat-shaming but how did Vicki escape it?  That awful woman deserves to have every kind of insult thrown at her and then some.  Just when I think she can't possibly suck any more, she keeps raising the bar.

Vickie, on the other hand, is a load.

• Love 12

At this point, Tamra seems almost irrelevant and I think she may sense it.  Although I can't stand Gina, she was a bigger part of this reunion that Tamra was.  You could see Tamra shifting around and waiting for her chance to make a splash.  Before she always did it naturally because she is kind of a fake, opportunistic person.  By the way, there has to be more to her (and Eddie, I guess) selling the just-bought-house.  Isn't Coto expensive?  Other than her Bravo money, what kind of an income do they have?  Is the gym that successful?  Maybe they made a huge profit on the sale of Eddie's house.  

What I would like to see  happen next year is that Tamra is relegated to "friend of" ...because we all know that Vicki will never, ever go.  All of these women need to fire the makeup people; none of them looked nice. That's just the makeup; we have already discussed the clothes.  And greasy legs.  Andy must love seeing women humiliate themselves.  Even HE doesn't seem to be into the reunion this year.  If he ever is.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Andy must love seeing women humiliate themselves.  Even HE doesn't seem to be into the reunion this year.  If he ever is.

Andy hasn't been into a reunion for ages.   Bravo really needs to find another host.  Although I'm sure Andy thinks he's just fantastic and they would have to pry the reunions from his cold, dead hands.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 13

Underwhelming BS about who said what and what they meant/didn't mean by what they said. Snoresville. Except..... the last 10 minutes. Then Tornado Tamra finally let loose! What the heck was everybody talking over Shannon about her dating shortly after the split from David and having a boyfriend the entire season but hiding it? Now that is some juicy shit right there! Poor victim Shannon was living it up all the while! I know she had a boyfriend but we didn't start seeing photo's of them together until after the season was well under way. And here I thought she was home all alone licking her wounds. Shady, shady Shannon. I wonder if she is still with the BF?

Also, what was Tamra rambling on about Shannon wanting to stay at the too expensive Plaza Hotel when they were doing a girls weekend and using Tamra's makeup artist without permission? I didn't understand what that was all about but it seemed kind of petty to me. Tams has a lot of resentment towards Shannon bottled up inside. 

Andy Cohen need to stop reading questions from the cards he's always holding and start asking some real questions. 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

How shitty of a person do you have to be to DM a Housewife to tell her she’s fat? The hell..? People are unbelievably gross. 

Right? Ugh. I left the season not really being a fan of Emily, as I felt she was very emotionally manipulative when it came to using her stillbirths and mother issues as a storyline. But I was proud of how she handled body image issues - both during the season and at the reunion. I was glad to see her cast in the first place. It's nice to look at a more well-rounded cast than a bunch of skeletons. I appreciated her confidence and it made me sad to see how hurt she was by these vile people. I hate the world. 

1 hour ago, Kemper said:

By the way, there has to be more to her (and Eddie, I guess) selling the just-bought-house.  Isn't Coto expensive?

And what was it she (or Andy) said about living in the gates behind the gates? Or something? Like she and Vicki weren't in the same neighborhood. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, remmybrat said:

Did any one else wonder what Andy meant when he said Emily use to be a lawyer?

He said she used to be a divorce attorney. She doesn't handle divorces any longer. I don't know what she specializes in now.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

What I would like to see  happen next year is that Tamra is relegated to "friend of" 

If Tam and Vicki could both get demoted that would be a Christmas miracle!  It would be fun to see them desperately try to earn their oranges back (see: Danielle on RHONJ)

• Love 19

Is it me or did Andy go pretty gentle on Tamra? With all the likening on these forums for example, with her leaving Eddie ar home to Bass Lake Gretchen, why didn't he bring this up?  I'm pissed . She's an asshole. 

• Love 21

What did Tamra snort, smoke or ingest during the break between Part 1 & Part 2?  She really seemed more out of it in a drugged up sort of way.  Her eyes were almost squinted shut, more than usual and one time she could barely open her mouth to talk.  Someone  mentioned in Part 1 that something looked wonky with her left eye. I agree.  She could have taken a Benadryl but I definitely noticed something was off with her. 

I hope Gina was paying attention when Emily gave her opinion of David representing himself & not having an attorney (at least at the beginning) of his and Shannon's divorce.  Emily was going on how difficult it is with California's laws & basically saying he was stupid for trying to represent himself.  Isn't Gina representing herself because she thinks everthing will be easy between her & her husband?  I think Emily needs to advise her friend better. 

• Love 8

Well, that was unpleasant, at least the parts where I was paying attention.

Hour two was Tamra’s turn to reel viewers back in with her completely unhinged shrieking serving as the lights/sirens of this train wreck. Negative attention’s better than no attention.

While on the subject of Tams, her body makeup needs dialed back a few notches. Between the silver crap highlighting all that’s wrong with her chest, her legs look like they’d received several coats of mica and then been buffed to rival the shine of an Emmy statue. It isn’t attractive and it doesn’t look good.

As far as the DMs Emily received, my first thought was it seemed like something Tamra would do. I don’t think she’s above having a few sock accounts in her arsenal for use in her efforts to undermine and hurt others. It’s much easier to believe she’d do that over anyone in their rapidly declining audience.

Otherwise, I pretend Vicki isn’t there; it’s easier than buying into this grande dame, above it all, bullshit persona she’s trying to sell. And no secrets allowed unless they’re Gina’s? She can take her kids, her casita, and her glitter, and roll her eyes all the way back to NJ. 

• Love 23

Every one of these women are so insecure.

Gina is annoying she twists things to her view point like she knows right and wrong just like it's black and white for everything, how some one has not punched her is shocking.

Shane did nothing wrong why should he say he is sorry these women play on this whole being a women and double standards that they can treat men bad but women can never be treated that way.

I noticed a pattern with these women they like to attack even little flaws rather then understand no one is perfect each person is different so people do things or think differently.

How any of these can class as being friends is odd I don't know anyone who has friends like this it's so toxic.

Edited by mon berg
  • Love 10

People can be jerks.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think any of these women can currently be called “fat.” However, it is a powerful word to use as a means of attack against a reality star. And just a typical woman in general. Some people will use it as a weapon for that particular reason—no matter the size of the woman.

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Gina............She can take her kids, her casita, and her glitter, and roll her eyes all the way back to NJ. 

Hopefully, Bravo realized she should be a one and done HW and shows her the door.

It can't happen soon enough for me.    

• Love 24
16 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

For what it’s worth, I don’t think any of these women can currently be called “fat.”

I agreed Emily looked great in a swimsuit as I think Kelly pointed out to her. She has a great figure. I'm probably considered thinner than her (and I am about 3" shorter) but I would not look that stellar in a swimsuit.  I've got baggy and saggy areas galore and not nearly toned. People can shut their mouths with that.

I can't figure out if Kelly and Shannon are friends or not. 

• Love 12

The problem is that she doesn't dress right for her figure.  Those sausage casings she wears do nothing to help her case.  She has a very "fireplug" figure with no hips (very much like Madonna, whose waist and hips are about the same measurement.) As a result, the tight outfits, the granny panty bathing suit in Jamaica and the peplums give her a stout, dated look. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

The problem is that she doesn't dress right for her figure.  Those sausage casings she wears do nothing to help her case.  She has a very "fireplug" figure with no hips (very much like Madonna, whose waist and hips are about the same measurement.) As a result, the tight outfits, the granny panty bathing suit in Jamaica and the peplums give her a stout, dated look. 

Exactly.  The couple of times she was show dressed down, in jeans and sweater or even in work out clothes, she looked much better than when she is dressed up.  I understand the temptation to wear non-flattering clothes because they are trendy, but I learned a long time ago what works for my chubby and rather hippy body is not always the look I would want to wear.  I tried to wear sheath dresses for years and they were a disaster for me.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And what was it she (or Andy) said about living in the gates behind the gates? Or something? Like she and Vicki weren't in the same neighborhood. 

I heard that and assumed there was a community with it's own gates inside Coto de Caza, however I have no idea.  Maybe like @walnutqueen alluded to it it's like Bible/Dante's gates/levels of hell.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Should Be Working said:

Just a sampling of the many odd faces of Gina...With the nonstop wild facial contortions and frequent use of her hands, she really does belong with Teresa and Caroline and the rest of the New Jersey mob show. Not sure why she's so obsessed with confronting Shannon (and providing us with these reaction shots in the process) when the other RHOC ho-wives have plenty of shortcomings (newbie Gina herself being near the very top of the list). Guess she's programmed to go after the most vulnerable grass-eater in the herd. Whatever the motivations, she's objectionable on countless levels. And needs to be gone.

Gina5.thumb.JPG.65ae47c3989000f29c927e71d66a7f17.JPG

The thirst is real

• Love 14
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Coto is the hidden secret of the OC alright - the dirty little secret housing the Unholy Trinity of Vicky, Tamra and Gina.  Behind the gates indeed - the Gates of Hell.

Back in the late 80s when Coto was considered to be out in BFE (because hardly anyone lived there at the time), my husband and his friends used to go out there and party. If those Coto gates could talk...

Yeah, those people DMing Emily are losers. She looks fine, although I do question her fashion choices.  I'm short and curvy and in my mind, I think I look like the model wearing the clothes and then I try them on and get frustrated...lol...which is why I hate clothes shopping!

This reunion could have been one and done. No need to be a 3 parter.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What the heck was everybody talking over Shannon about her dating shortly after the split from David and having a boyfriend the entire season but hiding it? Now that is some juicy shit right there! Poor victim Shannon was living it up all the while! I know she had a boyfriend but we didn't start seeing photo's of them together until after the season was well under way. And here I thought she was home all alone licking her wounds. Shady, shady Shannon. I wonder if she is still with the BF?

This was a huge bombshell.  Well okay not huge but contrary to her storyline.  She complained bitterly of being so easily replaced, and yet SHE was dating too???  I fully expected her, if this true, to deny it which she did not.  A found a reality site which said Shannon's reaction was her "insisting he was another scum bag, and it wasn’t a serious relationship."

• Love 8