Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E28: Modern Families

druzy
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Who is this Cheyenne and Bristol y'all keep talking about?

Totally. When I had a few minutes once, I googled them to try to figure out which children belonged to which Dad, but I can't even remember what I learned. 

I dont like the name Jagger for the new baby. I dont know if its because I think they are too young to be true Mick fans, but it just doesn't fit with their family. Before anyone attacks me, I saw Rod Stewart when he came to Chicago last year. I told a 28-y-o co-worker about the concert,  and she said, "Who ?" She had to google Sir Rod.

Edited by Chris Knight
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, teapot said:

My mom was of the opinion that if I shaved my legs with a razor it would grow back very dark and thick (hi, I'm Greek & Italian, that would've happened anyways.)  so I made do with an electric razor for, like, my whole life, until I was in my late teens!

The first day I shaved with a razor it was summer & i was wearing shorts & I kept telling all my friends to "feel my legs!  OMG I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MYSELF!!!!"

You all are funny. I wanted to shave my legs at about 11 or 12. My mother told me no, but after a while I said, to hell with that and just did it.

• Love 9

I didn't even intentionally fast forward through Cheyenne. I was fast forwarding the commercials & when the show came back on with Cheyenne as the first segment, I kept ff'ing because I didn't recognize her as someone from the show.  As soon as the TM cameras went away & there was another "Are You the One?" , "Ex on the Beach", or "Challenge 657" to be on, I'm sure Corey jumped at the opportunity. Can't wait for another Challenge douchebag crying because he thinks he deserves to win because of having a child to support.  *siiiiigh* These people. 

I don't fault Leah's mom, or Amber for allowing her to shave her legs at such a young age...if it was something that was really weighing on her & causing her insecurities, I don't see the problem. Now maybe I think they could've just done with an electric razor at this age, and definitely not filmed it for a national audience, but I'm on the side of the line that thinks it's fine. 

Well Cate, you made your bed...wait, you probably haven't made your bed in 6 years...whatever, just go lie down & call Maci for advice on how better to trap a man. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Why all the initial M's on the wall going up the stairs in Maci's house? It can't be because Maci's name starts with an M or can it? 

ETA: I just realized their last name is Mckinny. I always think of her as Maci Bookout. I still think it's overkill. 

Oh.  McKinney.  I thought Maci was channeling her inner Mary Richards, and adjusting for square footage. 

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:
15 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:
15 hours ago, druzy said:

Andrew reading to baby James was hilarious! 

What was even better was that it was a cartoon from The New Yorker.  lol!

I thought that was such a pretentious moment. He couldn't hang out with Gary in the kitchen? No he had to prove how sophisticated and intelligent he is by reading The New Yorker to his infant son.

I've been a good girl and haven't been watching the show, but surfed by and thought, "I turn my back for five seconds and Amber's boyfriend is reading The New Yorker?"  And then he's describing a cartoon to the baby!  I howled. 

I like that things are casual and familiar enough there for people to do their own thing.  I know I would bring a New Yorker with me if I were spending the day at Gary's watching a baby while Amber teaches Leah how to shave her legs.

12 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

I guess the highlight of the episode was Butch carving that watermelon into what looked to be a dodecahedron. I find my enjoyment where I can.

And the highlight of this discussion is someone whipping out "dodecahedron."  I love watermelon, and have never seen it in that form before.  Not sure I want to again.  It looked like a uterus.  But props to Butch for his mad knifing skills.

6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

When Bentley was brought home, he was dropped off at the end of the driveway. Did they pull away and just assume he was met by an adult? Maci didn’t even bother to get up, at least Tyler kept looking out to make sure he was ok coming up the driveway.

I can't stand Maci but I don't fault her for letting her 9-year-old walk up the driveway by himself.  Even a long driveway.

3 hours ago, pollybygolly said:

It's sad that in one breath Amber is talking about Leah being self conscious about her body and thinking she's overweight and needs to diet, and in the next, she's exposing her on national TV wearing just a swimsuit and doing things that should be done in private, like shaving (With no audience!).

Lucky for them they have some sort of custom shower, because that scene would never have worked in a regular tub/shower with that particular cast.  At least they didn't have to rent an Air BnB to do it. 

I do worry about Leah.  Gary's obese, and I'm not sure where Amber stands now because I barely look at her, but she's had weight issues, and that's where Leah's genes come from.  Christina, the one who acts as her mother, is fat.  I fear the deck is stacked against her.

• Love 11

A nine year old walking up the driveway is fine. A nine year old dropped at the curb, left to walk in the house without at least being greeted at the door, is not, IMO. He was dropped off without the person doing the dropping off even knowing who was, or was not in the house.

To each their own.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Oh.  McKinney.  I thought Maci was channeling her inner Mary Richards, and adjusting for square footage. 

I've been a good girl and haven't been watching the show, but surfed by and thought, "I turn my back for five seconds and Amber's boyfriend is reading The New Yorker?"  And then he's describing a cartoon to the baby!  I howled. 

I like that things are casual and familiar enough there for people to do their own thing.  I know I would bring a New Yorker with me if I were spending the day at Gary's watching a baby while Amber teaches Leah how to shave her legs.

And the highlight of this discussion is someone whipping out "dodecahedron."  I love watermelon, and have never seen it in that form before.  Not sure I want to again.  It looked like a uterus.  But props to Butch for his mad knifing skills.

I can't stand Maci but I don't fault her for letting her 9-year-old walk up the driveway by himself.  Even a long driveway.

Lucky for them they have some sort of custom shower, because that scene would never have worked in a regular tub/shower with that particular cast.  At least they didn't have to rent an Air BnB to do it. 

I do worry about Leah.  Gary's obese, and I'm not sure where Amber stands now because I barely look at her, but she's had weight issues, and that's where Leah's genes come from.  Christina, the one who acts as her mother, is fat.  I fear the deck is stacked against her.

I see your point, but not all fat people are unhealthy and not all skinny people are healthy.  I hate that people automatically assume this. 

I ff all Bristol and Cheyenne too.  

• Love 10
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber and Andrew in robes sitting on the couch in their first scene. They're punking us right?

OMG! This guy is the laziest slacker ever! Just a big blob of nothing. And is it me or does Amber have zero physical bonding with the baby? I never see her holding him, soothing him or having much to do with him at all. And she wonders why Leah doesn't want to hang out your house with the Blob and you? Maybe if Amber made it fun to be there with a project for them to do or even baking cookies or cupcakes, she would want to come there. Just sitting around and looking at the Blob who seems to have no particular interest in Leah and watching her mom just lie around on the couch whining certainly wouldn't make any kid want to be over there. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I didn't even intentionally fast forward through Cheyenne. I was fast forwarding the commercials & when the show came back on with Cheyenne as the first segment, I kept ff'ing because I didn't recognize her as someone from the show.  As soon as the TM cameras went away & there was another "Are You the One?" , "Ex on the Beach", or "Challenge 657" to be on, I'm sure Corey jumped at the opportunity. Can't wait for another Challenge douchebag crying because he thinks he deserves to win because of having a child to support.  *siiiiigh* These people. 

I don't fault Leah's mom, or Amber for allowing her to shave her legs at such a young age...if it was something that was really weighing on her & causing her insecurities, I don't see the problem. Now maybe I think they could've just done with an electric razor at this age, and definitely not filmed it for a national audience, but I'm on the side of the line that thinks it's fine. 

Well Cate, you made your bed...wait, you probably haven't made your bed in 6 years...whatever, just go lie down & call Maci for advice on how better to trap a man. 

I disagree...I think putting Leah on camera with the leg shaving was unnecessary and will be problematic for her with her peers. That is a private and personal hygiene issue that should not have been put on TV.  Don't these girls think about their kids and the crap they're going to have to put with in middle school and beyond? Like Maci discussing Bentley's bowel movements a few seasons ago...some things should be private and these kids need to be protected from so much exposure. 

17 hours ago, SuzyRhapsody said:

NuMatt couldn’t find anything but a big, fuzzy, polar bear bathrobe to throw on for this week’s couch scenes?!  Give me strength.

Amber makes me absolutely sick.  If anyone should have the honor (at least that’s how I viewed it with my own daughter) of the sweet, girly bonding moment of teaching Leah how to shave her legs, it’s Kristina.  I hate that Amber is even discussing this on national television.  I would have murdered my mother if she had discussed my hairy pre-pubescent legs in front of the entire world.  Just another reason why this show (and these useless heifers) should be put out to pasture ASAP so these poor children can grow up in peace.  Childhood is hard enough, ya’ll.  They don’t need this crap from the so-called adults in their lives.

AMEN to that! 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A nine year old walking up the driveway is fine. A nine year old dropped at the curb, left to walk in the house without at least being greeted at the door, is not, IMO. He was dropped off without the person doing the dropping off even knowing who was, or was not in the house.

To each their own.

Around here, kids cant be home alone until 12 so I def would wanna lay eyes on the receiving adult before I screeched away.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, pollybygolly said:

It's sad that in one breath Amber is talking about Leah being self conscious about her body and thinking she's overweight and needs to diet, and in the next, she's exposing her on national TV wearing just a swimsuit and doing things that should be done in private, like shaving (With no audience!).

Amber makes me fucking sick. So Kristina approaches her about Leah's issues with her hairy legs. Which was a nice gesture in itself. She didn't have to do it. As the woman who is raising Leah every day, she could have just handled it on her own. But she told Amber. So Amber has to take that tidbit of personal information and make it all about her. She waltzes in there with all her gifts; and basically made Leah's ascent into womanhood her entire storyline for the week. I was so revolted. 

I was a little disappointed that Gary/Kristina allowed it. But A. they're just trying to keep things cool with Amber and/or B. They didn't realize her intention was to come right over with the camera crew. I'm not really sure, but Kristina did have a bit of deer-in-headlights look about it. 

33 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Me either. My 8 and 10 year olds can go to the park and back by themselves. Or down to the library. Bentley seems to be a pretty mature kid. I think he's fine. 

• Love 16
30 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I disagree...I think putting Leah on camera with the leg shaving was unnecessary and will be problematic for her with her peers.

Which is why I said...

31 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Now maybe I think they could've just done with an electric razor at this age, and definitely not filmed it for a national audience,

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Around here, kids cant be home alone until 12 so I def would wanna lay eyes on the receiving adult before I screeched away.

This is still so weird to me. When I was 9 or 10 we moved. I didn't want to switch the school so in order to go there I would walk 7 minutes to tram stop, waited, got on tram for 3 stops and walk to school for 4 minutes. Repeat the other way in the afternoon. ALL BY MYSELF. Every day for 4 years. Plus my mom and dad were at work so I would wait until they got home at 4. My younger sister did switch school so she only had to walk home for 4 minutes but she was  only 7. No school buses. This was in former Czechoslovakia back in late 70's early 80's but even now it's still the same. 8 years ago my niece started to go to 8 year gymnasium that is right next to my old school while my sister 's family still lives in our old flat. She was 11 at the time. We were able to be way more independent in very young age. (Our town was about 500 000 people just for size comparison.) 

• Love 7

I first shaved my legs when I was 14 because I was worried the boy I liked would be grossed out. He, being a 14-year-old boy, never noticed and never liked me anyway lol. But shaving regularly at 9??? If that "thicker and darker each time you shave" myth is true, she'll probably be shaving morning and night by high school. Also, we're watching the kids learn to shave...maybe it's time to end the franchise about them being infants/toddlers.

Those Cate flashbacks were rough! Butch's 2008 hair was...something. I can't believe no one here has mentioned Tyler muttering "prick, dick dick" to himself when admitting he didn't give a fuck about public shaming for leaving a pregnant woman. Good for him though - pregnancy shouldn't obligate your partner to stay, especially if you've been a happiness draining, manipulative life suck for 5+ years. Forget trap baby, Tezlee is a springboard baby that compelled Tyler to finally run for the hills. But come on, why are you having sex with your wife you can barely tolerate without condoms?

Did anyone else catch Tyler saying he's only been with women? Was he counting some other girl he dated in middle school before Cate? I hope he just meant dating and not sex...yikes.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Did anyone else catch Tyler saying he's only been with women? Was he counting some other girl he dated in middle school before Cate? I hope he just meant dating and not sex...yikes.

didn't he have a not-entirely-consensual experience w/an older girl when he was incredibly young? why do I know these things?

I am sooo fucking curious as to what's happening in real time!! Can't believe no one's said a word.  Amber & Maci wrote that they missed Cate at the reunion...is she in Arizona again?????????????

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, ava111 said:

This is still so weird to me. When I was 9 or 10 we moved. I didn't want to switch the school so in order to go there I would walk 7 minutes to tram stop, waited, got on tram for 3 stops and walk to school for 4 minutes. Repeat the other way in the afternoon. ALL BY MYSELF. Every day for 4 years. Plus my mom and dad were at work so I would wait until they got home at 4. My younger sister did switch school so she only had to walk home for 4 minutes but she was  only 7. No school buses. This was in former Czechoslovakia back in late 70's early 80's but even now it's still the same. 8 years ago my niece started to go to 8 year gymnasium that is right next to my old school while my sister 's family still lives in our old flat. She was 11 at the time. We were able to be way more independent in very young age. (Our town was about 500 000 people just for size comparison.) 

I find it crazy. I was babysitting neighborhood kids at 10. 

We have all these young people who aren't getting off to a great start in life and we wonder why. They have no confidence in themselves, because they can't even walk up a driveway alone. 

8 minutes ago, teapot said:

didn't he have a not-entirely-consensual experience w/an older girl when he was incredibly young? why do I know these things?

I seem to remember the same thing. Was it part of that book he was writing at one time? She was the babysitter? I can't remember the details, but he was very young, from what I remember. It sounded really disturbing.

• Love 17
18 hours ago, druzy said:

Please tell me Cate doesn't own all of those horses they showed in the opening of her second segment. 

Horse Hoarding!

5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I'd be angry too if my name was Lexis! Lol

She could be a Raisins girl!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, teapot said:

I am sooo fucking curious as to what's happening in real time!! Can't believe no one's said a word.  Amber & Maci wrote that they missed Cate at the reunion...is she in Arizona again?????????????

Cate posted this the other day:

2qj8gyqifq121.jpg

• Love 4

I think Gary/Kristina go ahead with Ambers bullshit because it's feathering their nest with the paychecks.  It's kind of like their 401 K and retirement fund.  They are all getting a paycheck and as long as that comes in every week they will put up with her and make nice.  Gary, believe it or not, seems to be good with a buck.  I look for him to survive just about anything.  He isn't a spender but he has well taken care of things.  He turned out ok.

BTW did Gary/Kristina ever marry.  For the life of me I can't remember. 

• Love 6

Maybe in the real world someone should wait to see if an adult is home when they drop off a 9 year old, but this is reality TV. The camera crew was there filming, and the driver had to have known Maci was home. I mean, the cameras didn't just happen to be there to capture Maci painting, "I Like Her Butt" pinterest-y signs, they were there specifically to film a scene where Bentley comes home and talks to Maci and Taylor about the new baby. This stuff is all planned out before shooting. The driver knew adults were home in this case.

• Love 5

WTH were all those M's on the wall by the stairway leading upstairs?  Surely it isn't for Maci??? 

20 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kristina is Leah's mother in every way that counts, Amber.

I could tell from the sonogram that baby Twizzlers inherited Cate's unfortunate head shape.

I

I think the only thing triping Amber up was her brothers questions about custody of Leah.  It's fine with Amber just not so fine with her brother.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Poor Leah. I would be humiliated and destroyed emotionally. 

Why is Cheyenne always having a party?

Omg! my soul died for Leah. I can't even begin to imagine the teasing she will receive.  And she will be teased. I have really really really disliked Amber forever but I think I actually hate her after last night. I ff the leg shaving scene I couldn't.  Little girls can be viscous. 

I know I sound like I'm being dramatic but I still shudder at the memory of standing in front of class 5th grade while the girls who were my friends picked my looks apart (we had gotten into an argument at recess). The substitute teacher didn't care or notice the number they were doing on me.

Eta: our teacher had decided we the students would write a book about our class. Once a week a student stood in front of class and the other kids could ask questions like favorite foods, TV show ect. Oh and draw a picture....can you tell I'm still scared.😖😣

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I agree Tyler wants a divorce...

He really wants a divorce.

9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I thought that was such a pretentious moment. He couldn't hang out with Gary in the kitchen? No he had to prove how sophisticated and intelligent he is by reading The New Yorker to his infant son.

Sorry, that dude is totally BEC to me.

And I am SURE Gary did not have the New Yorker sitting around, so sasquash brought that with him!

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

To each their own.

I am sure the person who dropped him off made sure he got in the door.  I have a 9 year old and I would be ok with this.

• Love 5

Cate is gross and wow Tyler hates her. He has resentment boiling over. I can't say u blame him and I would actually applaud him for leaving her!!! His daughters woukd be better off with him raising them. I think he wanted to live separately so cate would see what it's like to be stuck taking care of nova and all those animals by herself while trying to maintain their web business and running around putting out fires started by amber and butch. I used to think Tyler was lazy but my opinion has changed. He's lost weight, he's worked on his houses and his daughter looks bathed and her hair is brished when Tyler is the sole caregiver. Cate is just a huge lump of laziness. Tyler and nova and the new baby deserve better. Cate has been gone to her retreats  longer than she's been home. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. 

• Love 16

I'm just waiting for the premiere of "Teen Mom: Tyler's Niece".  Those kids really have the deck stacked against them.  Maybe one of you eagle-eye viewers can tell me if the niece was reaching for a pack of cigarettes in front of Catelynn.  It may have been gum, but I thought it was a pack of menthols.  

That scene with Butch and Catelynn was actually kind of nice.  And it was good to see the flashback of how they used to be.  I'm pulling for Butch.  He seems to have gotten serious about recovery and making changes in his life.  He looks healthy.  RIP Butch's glorious mullet.  Cate could learn something from her father-in-law/ex-stepfather.

FF's through Cheyenne and I was just bracing myself for Dakota to mention September 9th during that scene in the restaurant with this friend.  Bristol is annoying even when talking to her son!

Edited by Marisagf
Typo
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

To each their own.

To be fair, there was a camera crew set up in the living room to record Bentley’s homecoming. It’s not like he got  dropped off at 5:15 pm on a Wednesday to a dark house, and the droper offer wasn’t sure if Maci and Taylor were held up st the office.

Ha! Maci and Taylor working late at the office. I crack me up sometimes. 😂 

• Love 17
On 12/3/2018 at 10:22 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

The frustration Tyler expressed  during this ep, to me, was his anger at himself for impregnating Cate again.  I also feel like this trial separation is a consultation  from him wanting a divorce. The couple's  retreat was a last ditch effort that failed but then Cate conveniently got pregnant. He needs that month alone to decompress a bit.

Cate didn't get pregnant alone.  What does he need to "decrompress" about?  His wife has severe mental health issues and he has cared for his only child on his own a lot.  Big deal.  His trashy family is full of freeloading drug addicts but he's got to be used to that already.   He doesn't work and he seems to be home all the time just puttering around. 

I don't buy it for a minute that the pregnancy was an accident on his part.  He is stupid but he does understand that sex leads to pregnancy.  

• Love 16

So maybe this wenf over my head or I forgot but did butch say “you’ve only been with TWO (had sex with 2) women you’re whole life.” 

Ummmm who was the second??!!?! I thought Tyler and Catelynn were it for each other. They were like 14 when they started dating! Did I miss something over the last 10 years?

4 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I'm just waiting for the premiere of "Teen Mom: Tyler's Niece".  Those kids really have the deck stacked against them.  Maybe one of you eagle-eye viewers can tell me if the niece was reaching for a pack of cigarettes in front of Catelynn.  It may have been gum, but I thought it was a pack of menthols.  

That scene with Butch and Catelynn was actually kind of nice.  And it was good to see the flashback of how they used to be.  I'm pulling for Butch.  He seems to have gotten serious about recovery and making changes in his live.  He looks healthy.  RIP Butch's glorious mullet.  Cate could learn something from her father-in-law/ex-stepfather.

FF's through Cheyenne and I was just bracing myself for Dakota to mention September 9th during that scene in the restaurant with this friend.  Bristol is annoying even when talking to her son!

Butch looks good right now because he’s in a rehab.  Wait until he’s on his own for a couple of months.  And that flashback reminded me of the abusive hellhole   Cate lived in courtesy of Butch and her mother.  

Butch has nothing to teach anyone.  If he did his daughter wouldn’t be the useless piece of shit she is.  Good of her to apologize for destroying her rent free house!  Did she offer to clean and repair it?

Edited by Lemons
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, teapot said:

I’m don’t remember this regarding Tyler, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, obviously. 

However, I do recall Joe Gorga of the NJ Housewives having a similar story. 

Also, why aren’t we discussing the name Tezlee? WTF is that name? I realize that it’s a minor point,  but it’s still fucked up. Forever, she will have to correct people that her name isn’t Leslie. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, teapot said:

yup, on a beach.  he wore a collared shirt & everything!  prior to walking down the aisle, Leah told Kristina, "you mean everything to me!"  *sniff*

hi, my name is teapot and i'm addicted to trash TV.

And by "everything" you mean shorts, right?

Re: Chey/Cory...Did I hear correctly? When Chey's sister asked them to be godparents, did Chey say, "Now you're stuck with me forever."

Ummmm..... did she forget about Rylee (or whatever her name is...)

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 5
On 12/3/2018 at 8:29 PM, Chris Knight said:

Lol whoever mentioned last week that Amber's scenes always start with some reference to spending time with Leah.

And yes, Kristina is Leah's mother. No one would argue that point. She lives with Kristina, spends virtually all waking and sleeping moments with her, Kristina listens to her, comforts her, laughs with her, provides for her, makes all her meals and washes her clothes. Amber, you visit a few times per year.

And, she bonds with Kristina’s children.  Doesn’t Kristina have an older daughter that is not on the show??

At Amber’s....BooBoo would just sit on the couch and watch TV.  😂 

• Love 5

Sorry!  Once someone divorces .....relationship is Over with old dad!  I say this because Tripp is still young and there will be MORE daddies.  Some of that stuff needs to happen naturally since he will be around with his sisters.  But, Bristol grilling him was unnecessary.  It reminded me of how Janelle and Barbara talk to Jace.  The only answer they want to hear out of those boys’ mouth is that they don’t want to see the ‘other person’ and want to stay with them.

Amber is so extra!  It was like a scene from a sitcom.  Everyone come watch Leah shave her legs.

Leah must not have many friends.  Those puberty tidbits is something you chat about with your friends.  Then you go home and shave in the shower with your parents razor. Then it might take a year for your mom to notice you shave your legs.  Hahahahaha!

Same with bras.  You just go in your mom’s drawers and try on her bras. 

If she says, I am her mom.....one more time!  Hey!  How about she gets off the couch, take the new baby out of his car seat and do something with him. Go to Mommy and Me classes, etc.

Tyler was ready to Goooooo!  Then oooops! Yep! They don’t tells us a lot...but, Cate slipped.  I have been gone A LOT!

How much time is  A LOT???  She has some nerves getting pregnant, again!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

LOL!!! A uterus!!! I found it to be more reminiscent of an enormous Ring Pop.

butch.jpg.03d3a794a4e43523ce41aa4a84ad96d3.jpg

• Love 4

The name Tezlee!  How did they even come up with it?  There is a white trash reason and I want to know why.  And stop with the ly/lee stuff.   Totally obnoxious says a person who is named Amber Lee and gave her first child an "ly" ending name on purpose.  But I stopped there.  

Tyler thinking everyone will be mad at him for leaving a pregnant Cate goes to show the forums he is constantly searching for himself on do not ever lead him to previouslytv.com. If he did he would know we all get he's at the end of his rope.  He is so done he doesn't care if he is shown saying he regrets not being with more partners and acknowledging his time to get away is when a baby is on the way.  Did Tyler say she was only 3 months along?  And she already had the gender reveal party and is getting an ultrasound.  I've never, ever seen these ultrasound places they have at these strip mall locations that are in the show.   I went to practices adjacent to a hospital or a designated medical building.  Are these places more likely to let cameras in?   Just in general I am not sure they are around where I live.  The fast pace of Catelynn doing these things matches her putting a Big Sister t-shirt on Nova a week after she found out she was pregnant and was only 3 weeks along last time.  All of the girls are so desperate to have these big moments on tv.  

The beginning of Amber's segment "I'm starting to feel depressed again but I still want to spend time with Leah".  She can spend time with Leah and be depressed.  Does she know that?  And why NuMatt had to come along to the leg shaving thing I have no idea.  I get he has to drive her there for some reason but he could have come back.  Gary thought all of it was stupid.

Every single moment Bristol has in front of the cameras is purely to set up her own narrative and it is soooo boring to watch.  Totally laying blame on Dakota for not having a relationship with Tripp.  "He goes after what he wants".   You know who should have a relationship with Tripp?  His dad and every other family member he has back in Alaska.  But now you've stuck him in Austin where I am not even sure if he has any stability considering the amount of times you've moved and are going to L.A.  She is not going to have that perfect family she wants because absolutely no one will ever be able to put up with her shit.

I kind of liked the sign Taylor made that said "I Like Her Butt".  It was childish and funny. They've been making signs for the past few years so I don't blame him for wandering into silly territory.  Maci seemed strange on the phone with Jen. She was smiling and seemed "happy".   Even when she is drinking she is still really somber and slow.  I wish MTV still did 'Cribs' and would do one of Maci's new house.  I am desperate to see what the rest of it looks like and if they kept the same paint and designs.  The M's were revolting but each girl has her own style. Kailyn - basic bitch chevron stripes.  Jenelle - pill bottles and punched out walls.  Catelynn - dog poop and piles of laundry.  You know.  

Cheyenne wore a full outfit at a party with her relatives.  Progress. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

LOL!!! A uterus!!! I found it to be more reminiscent of an enormous Ring Pop.

butch.jpg.03d3a794a4e43523ce41aa4a84ad96d3.jpg

He is using a cutting method I have used to remove the watermelon rind.  Usually I do it when I want to cut chunks for a fruit salad.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

So maybe this wenf over my head or I forgot but did butch say “you’ve only been with TWO (had sex with 2) women you’re whole life.” 

Ummmm who was the second??!!?! I thought Tyler and Catelynn were it for each other. They were like 14 when they started dating! Did I miss something over the last 10 years?

Tyler definitely said WOMEN? Oh, I guess I misheard and figured he was finally ready to tell his truth about his hiatus in New Orleans. 

• Love 4

When did Jen and Larry get a new house?

So I google mapped their old house and it looks like they just updated the exterior of the old house?

Edited by IgnoranceisBLISS
to answer my own question again because I don't know the difference between there and their
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

And why NuMatt had to come along to the leg shaving thing I have no idea. 

NuMatt goes every fucking where with his bitch. If they have shown her holding her baby I don't remember?

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Lemons said:

Cate didn't get pregnant alone.  What does he need to "decrompress" about?  His wife has severe mental health issues and he has cared for his only child on his own a lot.  Big deal.  His trashy family is full of freeloading drug addicts but he's got to be used to that already.   He doesn't work and he seems to be home all the time just puttering around. 

I don't buy it for a minute that the pregnancy was an accident on his part.  He is stupid but he does understand that sex leads to pregnancy.  

I think it's  pretty much a given that Cate didn't get pregnant alone. Also, no one is absolving Tyler and like I said, he is mad at himself for  his part to play in making an already shitty situation much worse. 

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

The name Tezlee!  How did they even come up with it?  There is a white trash reason and I want to know why.  And stop with the ly/lee stuff.   Totally obnoxious says a person who is named Amber Lee and gave her first child an "ly" ending name on purpose.  But I stopped there.  

Here's how:

"Tyler came up with it. He was looking up different names, and he saw names like Leslie. We have Novalee and now Tezlee. We wanted to keep the names kind of similar," Cate recently revealed to MTV News, adding that Tezlee is not named after anyone and she plans to dress her daughters in matching outfits.

As for the name creator, what nickname does Ty have in mind for Tezlee?

"Tezzie, for sure," he gushed.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

I'm honestly confused about Cheyenne's sister. Is her name actually R Kyle Lynn? Cheyenne's whole family seem like camera whores. Also, hey Nelson!!

Jenn mentioned to Bentley now he has 4 younger siblings and I thought "wait, do Maci and Taylor have a third kid?" and then I remembered Mac's son, Hudson. 

• Love 10
20 hours ago, ava111 said:

We were all more independent back in the day...I grew up running all over our town playing, riding bikes, exploring. As long as we were back by suppertime, all of our parents were fine with this. I allowed my three children to walk to friends houses that were in a subscribed perimeter that I knew was close by. Things changed with my youngest...there were more abductions going on in the country and I felt more protective and careful. One day my daughter was walking our dog (she was 14 at the time) and some guy in a car pulled over by the sidewalk where she was and asked her for directions...then he exposed himself. She was terrified and ran home. We live in a very safe, family friendly neighborhood so this was very upsetting for her and us. We called the police and reported the incident. After this I never criticized any parent for being super careful about letting their kids walk or wander around. We live in a different society now then when I was growing up. We don't know our neighbors as well, sometimes we don't know them at all...there are predators everywhere, even in the nicest communities. It's sad that we have to be this way now but I think it is better to err on the side of caution then to have a tragedy.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Here's how:

19 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate posted this the other day:

2qj8gyqifq121.jpg

FYI: Their new home was previously owned by a known pedophile.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Maybe one of you eagle-eye viewers can tell me if the niece was reaching for a pack of cigarettes in front of Catelynn.  It may have been gum,

OK.  I read this as "it may have been a gun," and didn't skip a beat.  Just kept on reading.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, kicksave said:

One day my daughter was walking our dog (she was 14 at the time) and some guy in a car pulled over by the sidewalk where she was and asked her for directions...then he exposed himself. She was terrified and ran home. We live in a very safe, family friendly neighborhood so this was very upsetting for her and us. We called the police and reported the incident.

That happened to a friend and me when we were about 10, I'd guess, in the mid-1960s.  I just sloughed it off, which was probably good training for putting up with assholes in the future.

8 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

And why NuMatt had to come along to the leg shaving thing I have no idea.  I get he has to drive her there for some reason but he could have come back.  Gary thought all of it was stupid.

Maybe he didn't want to go anywhere else, and brought the magazine to keep himself occupied.  I do the same thing when I drive mountainbike shuttles--drop them off, go to the pickup point, and relish the opportunity to chip away at the never-ending backlog of New Yorkers for a few hours.

4 hours ago, Marisagf said:

He is using a cutting method I have used to remove the watermelon rind.  Usually I do it when I want to cut chunks for a fruit salad.  

I would come out of such an effort with two severed hands.  Kudos to you, and Butch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4