Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 12/3/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Hell I don't even think Ahhhby likes her ass anymore.

The one thing i wish Abby would stop doing is pulling MM into her talk.  She'll say 'MM knows', or 'MM can tell you' etc.  Annoying.

• Love 17

Hmmm that might be the key.  Its obvious they dont pay any attention to the feedback.  Maybe its time to take it up a notch and start emailing ABC News directly.  cc the View.  And throw in the boycott.  Youd think all that would get anyones notice.  Sigh.  Yeah.......

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Tammee said:

The one thing i wish Abby would stop doing is pulling MM into her talk.  She'll say 'MM knows', or 'MM can tell you' etc.  Annoying.

Also, if you watch closely, Abby often "cuts" her eyes over to Meghan...like a signal or looking for support.  What a tag-team!  Did Meghan really have enough pull to get her "like a sister" hired?

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Zahdii said:

Wouldn't it be nice if we all could fill the audience one day?  I'd happily wait for MM to start her shit and then I'd do the <stomp-stomp-clap> while chanting "Let Joy speak!"  Joy would get the reference, Meghan would probably take a while to wonder if we thought we were attending a football game before cluing in on what was being said.  Sing it with me!  <stomp-stomp-clap>  "Let Joy speak!"  <stomp-stomp-clap>  "Let Joy speak!"

Chasing that entitled little pea brain off the stage would fill my cold little heart with Joy.

I am sooooo in!

4 hours ago, Love2dance said:

The View was not on at the beginning. Repeat show near the end.

Just ran over hear to see if they actually had a show today.  I know they tape at one time and then affiliates run them at whatever time.  So no show?

• Love 2

I agree with Sunny. The media does make it seem like women and girls need to dress in a certain way that is oversexualized. The fact that Sunny is trying to find shorts that go past the butt is hard. I'm not a teen anymore, but it's hard to find t-shirts/tanks that don't have a v-neck. I end up going to the men's section for t-shirts since they're more practical. (Cheaper too)

But I guess no one else cared for her point, so Whoopi shut her down. And while Sunny isn't overweight, she does have breasts (she said double Ds) so she understands that they can be sexualized without your consent. But her point still stands.I

Outside of Sunny, I think most missed Natalie's point. She wasn't attacking Jessica, she was attacking the notion that women have to sell sex (Jessica can wear a bikini, but she was sexualized constantly during her time) while talking about their virginity. Jessica can do what she wants, but the media is clearly pushing a certain agenda.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I agree with Sunny. The media does make it seem like women and girls need to dress in a certain way that is oversexualized. The fact that Sunny is trying to find shorts that go past the butt is hard. I'm not a teen anymore, but it's hard to find t-shirts/tanks that don't have a v-neck. I end up going to the men's section for t-shirts since they're more practical. (Cheaper too)

For women it seems we are have two shorts choices.  Booty shorts that are little more than underwear or golf shorts which come down to our knee.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Is another repeat being shown today?  We're getting the second funeral. 

The funeral is still going on? Genuine question, but now long do those usually last?

it's new in Canada, but they're only dealing with fluff topics and nothing political. Everyone is being cordial and pleasant.

Meghan just spoke about the backlash against her on social media, which did make me feel bad for her. I know she's dealing with some heavy grief right now, but at the same time bad behaviour is bad behaviour. Abby also mentioned that when she joined she got a lot of hate, which made her stop reading comments.

• Love 7
Just now, CynicalGirl said:

Re Meghan's SM backlash, grief or no grief, I really don't see much difference in her behavior since she came back. It's not like her grief has caused a turnabout in her. I guess what I'm trying to say is, she was mean and nasty and ignorant before her father died, and she still is. 

Funeral here as well. 

And I wish I could like your comment hundreds of times. She was like this before the grief. Every time I felt sorry for her she'd say or do something that made me retract those feelings. No more.  

• Love 18
24 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Meghan just spoke about the backlash against her on social media,

If Meghan is getting backlash it's because of her behavior.  Period.  

26 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Abby also mentioned that when she joined she got a lot of hate, which made her stop reading comments.

If Abby got hate on social media before she joined the View I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say it was people who would have done the same to any Republican cohost.  There are people on the left who go after the opposing side the same way some people on the right go after Joy.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

I don't know why Abby would get hate remarks, if anything she is boring but nothing that could conjure up hate, that I can see. Maybe she just said that to be supportive of her bestie. 

It's possible that Abby has been so insulated all her life that she thinks any small criticism of her is "hate."  Maybe Abby should comment on the dreck that her "bestie" spouts every day.  There's a lotta hate there!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Poor Meggie, she whined that her boobs are so big she has to have her bras specially made.

And she's merely in her 30s.   Wait, young lady...just wait a couple of decades.  OY!

1 hour ago, CheezyXpressed said:

The fact that Sunny is trying to find shorts that go past the butt is hard.

If she's willing to shop at JCPenney, here are a couple of options.  The red ones are Liz Clairborne.   

RedShorts.jpg.7050f738bd55d9d2bb49e01790ee693b.jpg

DenimShorts.jpg.10aaf88451793bc258ff189bc063e227.jpg

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Funeral here today too. Maybe I can catch the show on-demand tomorrow. Or skip it. 

Re Meghan's SM backlash, grief or no grief, I really don't see much difference in her behavior since she came back. It's not like her grief has caused a turnabout in her. I guess what I'm trying to say is, she was mean and nasty and ignorant before her father died, and she still is. 

I don't know why Abby would get hate remarks, if anything she is boring but nothing that could conjure up hate, that I can see. Maybe she just said that to be supportive of her bestie. 

Grief can change you. It can definitely cause to question your beliefs.  When my mom died it threw me. It was a shock. She hadnt been sick. We were at her Birthday party , then the next day I got a call that she had a brain aneurysm.  Gone . I'm not religious but I started going to church. I went  for weeks 😀. I was in so much pain I was trying to figure out why. Eventually I got back to normal,  still in pain but stopped going because I remembered why I always disliked church(no offense to regular church goers). So yes,  grief can shake you. But as you said. Meghan was always mean and nasty. I dont see any difference .

• Love 20

Meghan-What advice would you give to people who have family members who are terminally ill? (or something like that)

What a dumb fucking question. (It is dumb because the answer is obvious-what did she expect him to say? I recommend that you go a drinking binge and then ignore your loved on until they die? No-of course when you know someone you love is dying, you spend all the time you can with them.)

Edited by GiveMeSpace
explaining my saltiness
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

And she's merely in her 30s.   Wait, young lady...just wait a couple of decades.  OY!

If she's willing to shop at JCPenney, here are a couple of options.  The red ones are Liz Clairborne.   

RedShorts.jpg.7050f738bd55d9d2bb49e01790ee693b.jpg

DenimShorts.jpg.10aaf88451793bc258ff189bc063e227.jpg

It was for her daughter and not her, so maybe she got them from there.

I do get what she means though. I've mentioned before that I'm Muslim and when I go shopping for clothing, I try to find things that cover me. When it comes to skirts, I'm tall, but not model tall, but it's hard to find skirts that go all the way to the ground without having a huge slit in them. Most of the time, they're see through, come to the middle of my calves and have a slit. Tshirts, to wear under long sleeve shirts, are even worse because everything cuts down. I end up going to the mens section for shirts. Plus, everything is so form fitting that I buy things two sizes bigger just to be able to breathe. lol.

When I go to the stores, I do notice that the clothing, at least the more popular ones, do skew a certain way. Whoopi didn't really get that, because she's Whoopi, but it's true.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Meghan-What advice would you give to people who have family members who are terminally ill? (or something like that)

As an answer how about  "watch what you do Meghan on TV and don't do that".   Maybe that's not a good answer or a compassionate answer, but I want to see who cares enough to pick Meghan's jaw off the floor.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Poor Meggie, she whined that her boobs are so big she has to have her bras specially made

What were they talking about that Meghan said that? I'm sure there are plenty of bras made in her size!

I think she is like Sherri and will NEVER have a reduction.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, OnTime said:
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Poor Meggie, she whined that her boobs are so big she has to have her bras specially made

What were they talking about that Meghan said that? I'm sure there are plenty of bras made in her size!

I think she is like Sherri and will NEVER have a reduction.

Didn't Meghan mention that her husband LOVES them?   I sure hope I'm not making that up.

• Love 3

Big Boobs!!! Yes, Meghan, you don't have to shriek over Sunny about your gigantic tits! Oy.

I really liked a true moment of honesty - when Kerry Washington responded to Abby with "Would you really?" - with that droll, sarcastic response to the Kavanaugh hearings. It was quite refreshing to see. Kudos to Kerry. 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Didn't Meghan mention that her husband LOVES them?   I sure hope I'm not making that up.

He probably thought they were the two big things that make up for her awful personality.  But, eventually her personality always "stands out" the most.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, fishsanwitt said:

Big Boobs!!! Yes, Meghan, you don't have to shriek over Sunny about your gigantic tits! Oy.

I really liked a true moment of honesty - when Kerry Washington responded to Abby with "Would you really?" - with that droll, sarcastic response to the Kavanaugh hearings. It was quite refreshing to see. Kudos to Kerry. 

DEETS! PLEASE!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

DEETS! PLEASE!

LOL! I'm not sure what you want :) Sunny mentioned she had double D's - and Meghan started shrieking over her that *she* had to have her bras specially made!

Abbeh said that she would have really liked Kerry to be on when The View was discussing the Kavanaugh hearings, to hear her take on the whole affair, because of Kerry's role as Anita Hill - and Kerry gave her a side-eye and drolly responded. I thought it was a very honest reply.  Usually, guests like to not make waves and Kerry didn't go there.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

DEETS! PLEASE!

They were discussing the difficulty Sunny had trying to find shorts that covered her daughter's butt & the conversation moved on to boobs.  Sunny mentioned her double-D's & poor Miss Meggie whined that she had to have her bras custom made.  Imagine all those non-trust fund women/girls who have to settle for something from Sears which, unbelievably, fits just fine.  (I'm in the well-endowed category, but nothing like uber pigeon-chested Meggie.)

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, fishsanwitt said:

Abbeh said that she would have really liked Kerry to be on when The View was discussing the Kavanaugh hearings, to hear her take on the whole affair, because of Kerry's role as Anita Hill - and Kerry gave her a side-eye and drolly responded. I thought it was a very honest reply.  Usually, guests like to not make waves and Kerry didn't go there.

Abby realizes Kerry was only playing Anita Hill and not actually Anita Hill right?  Maybe she also thought Kerry was really Oliva Pope too.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, fishsanwitt said:

Oh I don't care about Twat's BOOB issues--I wanted the details about Kerry's exchange with Ahhhbee. Man, she don't know Kewwy vewwy well, do she? Hee.

8 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

They were discussing the difficulty Sunny had trying to find shorts that covered her daughter's butt & the conversation moved on to boobs.  Sunny mentioned her double-D's & poor Miss Meggie whined that she had to have her bras custom made.  Imagine all those non-trust fund women/girls who have to settle for something from Sears which, unbelievably, fits just fine.  (I'm in the well-endowed category, but nothing like uber pigeon-chested Meggie.)

Sorry I wasn't clear--I wanted the details about Kerry's statement. Don't give a rat's ass about her boobs.

• Love 7

Was the show live today?

5 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Sunny mentioned her double-D's & poor Miss Meggie whined that she had to have her bras custom made

Sunny is a double D? Really? She doesn't look THAT big.

So is she is a double D, what size is Meghan? She is ginormous!

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Was the show live today?

When NutMeg kept bemoaning her plight of big boobs and a big ass and how that sexualizes her, Sunny began to explain that she also had that experience, or we think that was what she was going to say, because it evolved into a my boobs are bigger conversation, and you have no idea, and wah wah wah.  Even after they moved on, and someone else spoke and Whoopi was moving to commercial, NutMeg was still saying, I"m sorry, I have big boobs, you have no idea....

It was embarrassing.

So we know that NutMeg reads all the articles about how negative she is and how awful she is.  The good news is, she assures us she doesn't believe a word they say.

• Love 12

Uhh - where was Marlo Thomas?  Seriously, haven't seen her in a couple of decades, but online info states she's 81 years old.  So who was this weird plastic doll?? She had a great message to share re St Jude's Children's Hospital but I truly had trouble focusing, distracted as I was by her odd appearance - no wrinkles/sags, though!  Won't any show biz female allow herself to age gracefully?  

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, bannana said:

Even after they moved on, and someone else spoke and Whoopi was moving to commercial, NutMeg was still saying, I"m sorry, I have big boobs, you have no idea....

We have eyes, Megabitch. We know.

i just realized how odd it is that she says "I'm sorry" so much, when she's never sorry about anything. I wonder if she did that before the View, or if she picked it up from Whoopi.

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, telemachus2 said:

Uhh - where was Marlo Thomas?  Seriously, haven't seen her in a couple of decades, but online info states she's 81 years old.  So who was this weird plastic doll??

Yikes!  I would never have known who she was.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

Was the show live today?

Everything is up on Youtube now. This was the conversation about boobs and clothing.

• Love 2
Just now, CheezyXpressed said:

Everything is up on Youtube now. This was the conversation about boobs and clothing.

Y'all remember Whoopi's character's famous and funny line from Soapdish? "He doesn't have a HEAD!" I see this still and I hear her voice, except she's saying : "She doesn't have a NECK!"

• Love 7

The comments under the YouTube videos about MEghan are harsh. I would guess they are about 90 to 95 percent negative. How can she keep her job? Don't the networks do Qnumbers or whatever it is called. And if your numbers are unfavorable you're out.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, bannana said:

When NutMeg kept bemoaning her plight of big boobs and a big ass and how that sexualizes her, Sunny began to explain that she also had that experience, or we think that was what she was going to say, because it evolved into a my boobs are bigger conversation, and you have no idea, and wah wah wah.  Even after they moved on, and someone else spoke and Whoopi was moving to commercial, NutMeg was still saying, I"m sorry, I have big boobs, you have no idea....

It was embarrassing.

So we know that NutMeg reads all the articles about how negative she is and how awful she is.  The good news is, she assures us she doesn't believe a word they say.

Please tell me Whoopi didn't pipe in with a tasteless (and overused) joke about her droopy breasts. 

• Love 4

Marlo used to have a YouTube series called Mondays with Marlo, where she interviewed celebrities (usually women over 50). She is a gem.

Right now boxy/oversize fitting is becoming trendier, but it's hard to dress like that in a business setting. Sunny dresses great for her figure, though, and I'd guess that not only is her clothing expensive but that she springs for a good tailor, which can make all the difference.

• Love 8