Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 12/3/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Meghan has told us that she has to get her bras from a special store. So do I.  This means that they are bigger than DD cups and therefore F, G, H, I, J...  Based on her height (5'1") I'm guessing at least 34G, possibly 36J, neither of which will fit into a size 14.  The designer of whatever bra she was wearing beneath that stretched-tight maroon satin last Friday is just thankful they were not mentioned by name.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Meghan has told us that she has to get her bras from a special store. So do I.  This means that they are bigger than DD cups and therefore F, G, H, I, J...  Based on her height (5'1") I'm guessing at least 34G, possibly 36J, neither of which will fit into a size 14.  The designer of whatever bra she was wearing beneath that stretched-tight maroon satin last Friday is just thankful they were not mentioned by name.

She is only 5'1"?  I am a half inch taller than she is!  I consider myself "petite", which is a proportion, not a size - Petites go up to size 16 in some stores.  I don't consider her "petite" by proportion, but, I guess its possible.

• Love 2

Nope she is about a 40 or 42 G I would say my friends. I am a 34 bra and I weigh 98 lbs. Oh and I am 4 foot 11 and have to wear a 4P top because of my big ole boobs. Yep, I said it. 

Edited by atlantaloves
forgot something
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, atlantaloves said:

Nope she is about a 40 or 42 G I would say my friends. I am a 34 bra and I weigh 98 lbs. Oh and I am 4 foot 11 and have to wear a 4P top because of my big ole boobs. Yep, I said it. 

I wear a 40 H, and I'm 5'2" and similarly proportioned. I can wear a 12 or 14P  on the bottom (flat butt), but I wear at least a 16 top and not petite because I'm all body with very short legs. Bras that fit don't have to be especially made, but they are pricey. Still, I have something of the same emotional response Meghan did when Sunny said she was big-busted. I know Sunny was sincere but an H is a whole other world from a DD (and I feel whiny just thinking about this.) Meghan nearly always irritates me, but this time I identified. 

• Love 2

Even a good 34C bra will cost you really big bucks if you are old and need supesr support like me.  Yes MeeeeGain...we get it...you are rich, you have you bras custom made for you (NO SHE DOESN'T). Why didn't they at least talk about the fact that everybody needs to go every couple of years for a good bra fitting..  You don't have to buy the expensive bras they sell where you get fitted, just get your correct size and then go to Macy's for Pete's sake.  That's what I do, hell, I try to find them at Marshalls or TJMax as well. Good bras for mature or big gals are expensive, but you don't have to pay the price, but you can't pay Target prices either.  Hand wash it and a bra will last many many years. 

• Love 7

She could drop 75 pounds at least. Her boobs would get smaller.  They’re mostly fat anyway  been there done that. Funny she doesn’t complain about her ginormous waist, butt or belly.... hmmmm?  

• Love 4

Did I mishear it, I thought that the ancestry person said that NutMeg had some southern states in her background.  Like Tennessee. Etc.

Perhaps this is why she has this affiliation with the Confederacy?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Did I mishear it, I thought that the ancestry person said that NutMeg had some southern states in her background.  Like Tennessee. Etc.

Perhaps this is why she has this affiliation with the Confederacy?

The DNA lady was talking in generalities about the migration of Scots and Irish to TN and KY, not so much that Meghan's ancestors did this.  (Although it's quite possible they did.)

• Love 2
On 12/7/2018 at 2:28 PM, HaaCHOO said:
On 12/7/2018 at 2:27 PM, atlantaloves said:

NEWS FLASH...Kevin Hart will not be hosting the Academy Awards....BRING BACK BILLY CRYSTAL! 

Don't let Whoopi read this !!!

Regarding Academy Awards ...  Seem familiar?   Now who just put her own self out there?

• Love 2