Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 12/3/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Monday, Dec. 3 

Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices 

Tuesday, Dec. 4 

The Political View with Representative Steve Scalise (R-LA) (“Back in the Game: One Gunman, Countless Heroes, and the Fight for My Life”)

Wednesday, Dec. 5 

Howie Mandel (“Deal or No Deal”)

Thursday, Dec. 6 

Kerry Washington (Broadway’s “American Son”); a live performance by Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken (“Ruben & Clay’s First Annual Christmas Carol Family Fun Pageant Spectacular Reunion Show”)

Friday, Dec. 7 

Daniel Krauthammer (“The Point of It All: A Lifetime of Great Loves and Endeavors”)

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Meh. 

That was my reaction too. I've seen Kerry on a couple other shows recently where they had more time to interview her then The View usually takes to interview their guests. I may look on my DVR at the 2nd half of Thursday's show to see Ruben and Clay out of curiosity to see what they are looking like. I'm guessing RBM will be trying to take that segment over since Clay is one of her "ride or dies". Friday's Hot Topics segment should be entertaining at least if Ana is there. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 2

Why is Ruben coming on the show? Ruben lost his opportunity of success  by refusing to leave Alabama, he got married to some opportunist expecting to hit the jackpot and she divorced his ass when she realized that Ruben was not going to be raking in millions.  I loved Ruben and wanted him to go places with that amazing voice, but, I was disappointed..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Thank God there's a View Your Deal on Monday!  It will have been 48 hours since the last one.  Except for Thursday, it looks like bleak week.

Friday won't be bleak because of Ana 

• Love 8

Daniel Krauthammer is the son of the recently deceased journalist Charles Krauthammer, so I'm mildly interested in seeing what he and Ana have to say on the same panel.

I've been watching old reruns of Deal or No Deal (honestly, just to see if I can glimpse Duchess Briefcase Model Meghan Markle), so I'm curious to see what changes are in store, if any. Seeing Howie will be fun.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Daniel Krauthammer is the son of the recently deceased journalist Charles Krauthammer, so I'm mildly interested in seeing what he and Ana have to say on the same panel.

I've been watching old reruns of Deal or No Deal (honestly, just to see if I can glimpse Duchess Briefcase Model Meghan Markle), so I'm curious to see what changes are in store, if any. Seeing Howie will be fun.

But Meghan will try to suck up all the oxygen as usual 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

You just know Meghan won't be able to resist comparing her dad's death and funeral to whatever the Bushes have planned.  It will be all about her.

I'll say it will be 3 minutes into the show.

• Love 7

In the wide shots, NutMeg looks three times the size of anybody else at the table.  Since I'm no skinny minny myself, I should know better than to comment.  But because of what she just said to Joy - and her ultra-bitchy persona today - I am gleeful to comment on her burdgeoning size.  She's going to blow up like Harry Potter's aunt and hopefully float away like she did. 

• Love 22
Just now, blondiec0332 said:

What issue was she talking about?

Bush's signing of the Clean Air Act.  Joy said if there would be one thing that could turn her into a one issue voter, it would be the environment. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Alexis2291 said:

Joy mentioned something that Pres. Bush signed into law during his time in office relating to climate change. Joy goes on to say that Trump is undoing it and that if she were to ever become a one issue voter, it’d be related to climate change.

How is climate change considered a political issue? It's a scientific fact.  No matter what Meghan's tribe says.  Meghan herself said last week she believed in climate change.  This is all about her gunning for Joy.  Childish and petty doesn't even begin to describe her.

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

That's the thing.  It ruins the rest of the entire show!  Meghan sucks all of the oxygen out of the room and turns the tone to toxic and then the rest of the show they have to fake their way through it and just get by. 

They were arguing as they went on break and you could see the faces of those in the audience range from wondering what was going on to "Oh this again...."

Fighting may bring in the ratings, but it's making the show unbearable to watch. It's troubling too, because it's making me nostalgic for Elisabeth. We all wondered who would be worse than her and now we have our answer. It's fine being a conservative on the show, in fact I welcome it, but it seems like if you're a blonde conservative you can't handle it.

• Love 24

And what was it that Whoopie said last Thursday? Something bullshit about how they all get along and are friends? I give thee EXHIBIT A, dated December 3, 2018, to refute that.

They were arguing as they went on break and you could see the faces of those in the audience range from wondering what was going on to "Oh this again...."

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 18
13 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

How is climate change considered a political issue? It's a scientific fact.  No matter what Meghan's tribe says.  Meghan herself said last week she believed in climate change.  This is all about her gunning for Joy.  Childish and petty doesn't even begin to describe her.

Also, the clean Air act enacted by President Bush helped the ozone layer tremendously. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, CheezyXpressed said:

The faces on Sunny, Abby and Whoopi....Even though Sara's new show isn't doing well, I'm sure she's happy that she doesn't have to deal with this anymore.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! If we ever needed someone who posts here to have attended this show, it would be for today's show! Just watching Joy lean in, getting in Meghan's face, while that twat did the same. The ABC execs are just lapping this crap up.

• Love 19

I just went to the ABC feedback and aired my complaints and told them they are losing viewers and if they really want to see what people think they need to come to Previously TV.

What gets me if Elsa had not thought it was called Meghan McCain's The View.  Meghan the conversation without your bullying would have naturally come back to 41 but hey nothing is natural about that thing with the exception of her evilness.  

• Love 24
Just now, Alexis2291 said:

You described what happened much better than I did lol. Thank you! 😁

You were more accurate about what Joy said about her single issue. I was in such a rage over McCain that just that early on in my post, I'd forgotten you said what Joy's issue was, even though I quoted you where you named it.

Fucking Meghan. I hate her. I've been trying really hard not to swear online because it's forever, but I cannot stand this woman. She is terrible at the job, and she really thinks this is The View with Meghan McCain. 

I don't even know if I can keep hate-watching. I really wish Joy had walked off the set, but I suppose it is better for her (and those of us who like her) in the long run, that she didn't. Whoopi is a useless moderator, too. 

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, General Days said:

I don't even know if I can keep hate-watching.

I can't even do that. I've seen only two episodes since the season started. And despite reading how everyone is starting to push back on that twat, I end up deleting the week's episodes because I just can't stand to hear her screechy, immature, thin-skinned ass.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 19
25 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Joy mentioned something that Pres. Bush signed into law during his time in office relating to climate change. Joy goes on to say that Trump is undoing it and that if she were to ever become a one issue voter, it’d be related to climate change.

Que Meghan the ultimate snowflake going batshit crazy on Joy.

Joy didn’t even say anything during the second segment I don’t think, and Meghan looked very red.

How much do you all want to bet that something happened during commercial break?

I have a feeling that when they have their little meeting before the show and review what's going to be discussed, Meghan hears what Joy (and others) are planning on saying and responds mildly.  Then when the cameras are on, she changes her tune and goes off.  I feel that's part of the reason Joy really barked back this time.  If this is what Meghan tends to do, it would not only be manipulative and grandstanding, it gives her an unfair advantage because she has time to come up with responses, while her opponents have to think on the fly and try to keep their cool.

It's also possible that Joy mentioned she was going to make this point in their meeting, and instead of protesting about bringing Trump up during their discussing of Bush, Meghan waited to blindside Joy and attempt to make her look bad live on air.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, General Days said:

I don't even know if I can keep hate-watching.

I don't think I can either.  At this point, I am actually feeling like Joy is being used as a pawn in ABC's vicious game of collecting ratings by any means necessary.   What percentage of ratings are off of people like us, who are hate-watching?  Like politics, I think this show and the network have hit a new low.  I wish Joy would walk away. 

I'm having visions of the Rosie/Elisabeth split-screen.  I really, really hope Joy is watching her back.

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 17