Type keyword(s) to search

Caroline: Wounded Bird or Twitter Thug in a Floral Print Skort

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, langford peel said:

Bullying is in the eye of the beholder. I think the legal department of Bravo going after a marginal person like Caroline might very well apply

Has Caroline mentioned Bravo coming after her? This seems like a leap without any evidence particularly given how erratic she is on Twitter.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, biakbiak said:
16 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Bullying is in the eye of the beholder. I think the legal department of Bravo going after a marginal person like Caroline might very well apply

Has Caroline mentioned Bravo coming after her? This seems like a leap without any evidence particularly given how erratic she is on Twitter

I think that is a reasonable guess based on the fact that I don't think that Kate or Josiah or any of the other cast members would lawyer up. Who else could it be? It is either Kate or Bravo and my money is on Bravo. I think they are trying to squelch this and protect the more valuable commodity in Kat.e. I think that is a reasonable leap.

2 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I think that is a reasonable guess based on the fact that I don't think that Kate or Josiah or any of the other cast members would lawyer up. Who else could it be? It is either Kate or Bravo and my money is on Bravo. I think they are trying to squelch this and protect the more valuable commodity in Kat.e. I think that is a reasonable leap.

Tons of Bravo people have stated bad things about their costars and Bravo has never got involved. They aired shit about Kate, it makes no sense for them to get involved and would in fact go against everything they have ever done. Attacking the network maybe but often not then and not for going after other Bravo personalities.

Just because she issued an apology doesn’t mean she was contacted by a lawyer. She apologized to Chrissy Teigen who would not give a shit about contacting a lawyer to deal with her trifling ass.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

True unless there is some liability or chance for liability in un-aired content that will back up Caroline's claims of a hostile working environment. This is all speculation of course and it could all be a product of Caroline's troubled persona. I don't know. I just put my money on Bravo being scum.

I think that is good bet.

Edited by langford peel

My opinion is she has no a leg to stand on.  She signed contracts, which if like other reality show contracts, allow other cast members do anything they want to her.  Literally, under such contracts, she signed away her rights.  

As long as the producer's didn't do something illegal themselves to her, then, well she is being silly and has a large misunderstanding.  Simply, if she wanted not to undergo experiences which to her appear as bullying she should have stayed off a reality tv production.

There is no "work environment" in front of the camera that would apply to castmastes' actions.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

t's also more than likely that the legal pushback came from Kate's camp. It could have been a simple cease and desist that also suggested that Caroline has almost a negative chance at being asked back at and she's very much in danger of finding herself on the Brandi Glanviloe side of a Joanna v Brandi type lawsuit.

It seems that the legal pushback is only speculation.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Tons of Bravo people have stated bad things about their costars and Bravo has never got involved. They aired shit about Kate, it makes no sense for them to get involved and would in fact go against everything they have ever done. Attacking the network maybe but often not then and not for going after other Bravo personalities.

Just because she issued an apology doesn’t mean she was contacted by a lawyer. She apologized to Chrissy Teigen who would not give a shit about contacting a lawyer to deal with her trifling ass.

I think Caroline and her supporters have inflated how much impact and her unsupported accusations actually have. Caroline has intimated a cover up regarding her entire appearance and dismissal on the show, she has tossed around a lot of hostile words regarding Lee, Kate, and Josiah. In the end, Bravo has dealt with much bigger and much crazier and aren’t wasting anything on her, imo. She’s a paranoid mosquito that keeps buzzing and buzzing, but isn’t affecting more than an itchy bump on the back of Bravo’s knee. To assume otherwise, just because Caroline needs to buzz louder as the attention drifts away, is kinda funny. 

• Love 18
16 hours ago, fifty8th said:

So repeating what someone else who had a beef with Kate said because you have a beef with her is ok? If she did not see Kate do it or have proof she does it and goes ahead and says that she does it, it is a lie meant to get back at her. People can speculate all they want but until someone presents proof it is just someone trying to hurt her reputation either because they have a real beef with her (Rock, Caroline and so on) or someone who for whatever reason does not like her.

Caroline's out of the blue apology could stem from her getting legal push back on her comments.

I truly hope Kate sues Caroline for every dime that Bravo paid her for the show. The burden of proof is on Caroline. She absolutely had no business repeating what is essentially a rumor in any forum much less one as public as Twitter. 

Caroline mentioned her mother's illness of her own volition. If she valued her privacy she would not be discussing it in a talking head. There is no comparing Bravo airing information Caroline volunteered with Caroline claiming that Kate does cocaine. I also reject the notion that a yacht person can be assumed to do coke.  I went to the University of Florida, at the time dubbed one of the "biggest party colleges" in the country. I managed four years to make friends, enjoy all kinds of entertainment and still not ever touch alcohol. 

• Love 18

The whole herpes/mother’s illness insults Caroline keeps mentioning, it was not aired correct? No one has backed that up have they? Ross? Rhylee ? Ashton? The cook?

Edited by fifty8th
  • Love 7

The sad part is how desperately she wants attention. (Not wounded bird sad, though) She showed this on the show, and she continues to do so on sm. Like a troll on a message board, she'll just keep throwing stuff out there, expanding and doubling down on things just for the reaction. The more attention she gets, the more she'll throw out there. Although a regular troll seems to have a main goal of riling people up, over and over (and over), I think she just craves the attention. 

• Love 13
On 1/4/2019 at 9:39 PM, fifty8th said:

The whole herpes/mother’s illness insults Caroline keeps mentioning, it was not aired correct? No one has backed that up have they? Ross? Rhylee ? Ashton? The cook?

Not even Rhylee who has had issues with Kate all season or Laura digging for secondhand gossip.

Caroline's sources on Kate's alleged cocaine use seem to be Rocky and Bruno. While I might believe that Kate would be indiscrete enough to do cocaine around Bruno (a fact which I doubt because Bruno had trouble coming back into the states to do press for his season and the reunion and I doubt she'd do cocaine during filming--however many many Bravolebrities misuse Adderall (a snortable drug) while filming), I sure as shit know that she'd never do it around Rocky.

If Caroline hadn't been such a paranoid fuckwit, she actually could have pointed out that the cameras have caught that there have been a bunch of empty Veuve bottles in Kate's cabin. They all can't be from their nights out. In all likelihood, Kate's finishing off the bottles that the guests haven't at night after the guests have gone down to bed. Wine keeps terribly; champagne even worse. However, the rule is no drinking while there are guests on board. Also empty tequila bottles.

This what I can't stand about Caroline. She keeps dipping her toe into this reality tv gossip game, but doing it so badly. If you are making an allegation that Kate does cocaine, you better have pictures, video, or it came from someone unassailable like Amy, not two mouthy idiots who were never even decent at their jobs. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

If you are making an allegation that Kate does cocaine, you better have pictures, video, or it came from someone unassailable like Amy, not two mouthy idiots who were never even decent at their jobs. 

Thank you this is what I have been trying to say.

While I can believe she could do cocaine only because anything is possible and I don't know her, I can't take Caroline's, Bruno's, or Roxy's word for it they all a had issues with Kate and character flaws that makes them unreliable. There have been many more reliable people on the boat some not even on Kate's side if they (Amy, Kelly, Ben, Eddie, Connie, Emily, Brianna, Baker, Matt, EJ, Lauren, Sierra) start talking I'll be more apt to listen.

• Love 4

In the beginning, Caroline claimed to have footage that proved some of her allegations. But as weeks and weeks have passed, it’s clear this “proof” is just more overly exaggerated pixie dust Caroline keeps blowing up people’s asses. She, apparently, is really scrambling for the attention these last couple of days, doing several Instagram live videos, replaying the same records and blowing the same dust. I didn’t watch, but have seen some accounts. 

• Love 7
On 1/3/2019 at 8:40 PM, langford peel said:

True unless there is some liability or chance for liability in un-aired content that will back up Caroline's claims of a hostile working environment. This is all speculation of course and it could all be a product of Caroline's troubled persona. I don't know. I just put my money on Bravo being scum.

I think that is good bet.

“Hostile work environment” is a term of art in employment law that doesn’t mean what your use suggests you think it means.

• Love 8

I am still scarred from watching Caroline's facial expressions while 'battling' through her illness of the week. I thought she was going to throw up on Captain Lee after she broke the glass (that the little boy stepped on). (Anyone else remember that cough/gag/heave thing she was doing?) LOL And by 34 she should be able to make some basic drinks - Bloody Mary? Where's the sugar? And although most people look fine, she just didn't suit bare legs and feet, while thumping about the boat. Strange, strange creature. Kate was hilarious when describing her as the startled dog that shits itself when it hears a noise.

• Love 5
On 12/1/2018 at 4:42 PM, queenjen said:

she'd found Josiah in her cabin, after she returned from a smoke break, going through her clothes. At this point she was still dressed for work. She reckons this is why Kate said 'you don't have much to pack ' through the door. I do believe we only saw part of what happened but she's acting like a rabid animal. And her Dad is a 'badass' attorney. My eyes are hurting from all her CAPS. She loves to shriek on twitter. 

Kate and Josiah definitely harassed her at the end BUT if someone gave me a two day notice, then announced "I've changed my mind - I'm not working today" I'd want her to get the F**K off the boat NOW. That's just not professional. Or hand back her tip and then say she's going to sleep that day and leave the next morning. Too much work needs to be done and she was not pulling her weight. I believe her dad is an attorney and that's why we haven't heard from him - he knows she's nuts and is waiting for her to get back on her meds.

• Love 4
On 12/1/2018 at 7:50 PM, AttackTurtle said:

Rocky was awful, but Rocky had control of her actions

Caroline has no interest in acknowledging her 'odd' behaviour in this spectacle. We all know Kate is sarcastic and has brutal wit, but Caroline is only interested in her role as 'victim'. Everyone eventually tires of victim mentality especially when the victim will not attempt to gain perspective. Even Rhylee stated that her 'problems' are of her own making and she needs to go off alone to regroup. Caroline only seeks/takes advice if it perpetuates her victim mentality.

On 1/3/2019 at 7:15 PM, biakbiak said:

Has Caroline mentioned Bravo coming after her? This seems like a leap without any evidence particularly given how erratic she is on Twitter.

LOL - Imagine if television channels became accountable for the unstable characters they employ and film? There goes the entire 90 day fiance franchise. 

• Love 5
On 1/5/2019 at 6:17 PM, HunterHunted said:

Caroline's sources on Kate's alleged cocaine use seem to be Rocky and Bruno....In all likelihood, Kate's finishing off the bottles that the guests haven't at night after the guests have gone down to bed. Wine keeps terribly; champagne even worse.  

Does Caroline not realize she's giving Kate an 'out' by implying these excuses for bad behaviour? What's Caroline's excuse for her inexplicable behaviour?

This what I can't stand about Caroline. She keeps dipping her toe into this reality tv gossip game .

And Caroline has very, very, unattractive feet.

• Love 4
On 1/3/2019 at 8:53 PM, MajorNelson said:

As long as the producer's didn't do something illegal themselves to her, then, well she is being silly and has a large misunderstanding.  

Being silly is an appropriate observation, and one that would kill Caroline as it is wonderfully dismissive. My thoughts went from silly to ridiculous when Caroline was whining about 'not being invited to the reunion', and when she attempted to take over Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens live - via her crazy telephone call. Doesn't she understand that the more she puts it out there that she is unwanted, the more people are going to steer clear of her?  Who wants to be associated with someone who claims no one likes her?

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You can either click on the 'Caroline Bedol Below Deck' beneath the video, or the blue copy at the bottom of the image and be magically transported to this Twitter account.  

Thanks, I had to open it in a new window because it wasn't showing up here. So is that her doing a 'parody' Twitter account or someone else doing it? Because it seems like she's the one posting and if so, she doesn't understand what 'parody' means. Poor thing...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Thanks, I had to open it in a new window because it wasn't showing up here. So is that her doing a 'parody' Twitter account or someone else doing it? Because it seems like she's the one posting and if so, she doesn't understand what 'parody' means. Poor thing...

If it's a parody acct., it generally means that it's a spoof on the original.  Highly unlikely that she's behind it.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

If it's a parody acct., it generally means that it's a spoof on the original.  Highly unlikely that she's behind it.

Yes, I get that, but the account in question sounds like the same shit she posts for real so it’s not really a parody, IMO.

• Love 2

She is on the newest episode of the Juicy Scoop podcast. She originally tried out for Mediterranean but they passed on her. She also says she quit instead of being fired. I’ve only just begun listening so that’s all I can say so far.

Edited by FannyPackOfLies
  • Love 1

So the BD Reunion...aired footage of Kate and Josiah outside Caroline's cabin, making comments about Herpes.    Now, we don't actually know if Caroline was in there, but for the moment let's assume so.  Though something is weird with the timing, as the music wasn't playing...perhaps Ross had come by earlier and turned it off, and yet Caroline apparently was not ready to leave the yacht yet, if she was in there at all.  Again I'll assume she was in there, and afterall K and J regretted their actions on the reunion.

And...with the reunion and that footage aired, Caroline is silent on twitter.  I think there is a possible connection, a quid pro quo - they air it and she keeps her mouth shut.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

And...with the reunion and that footage aired, Caroline is silent on twitter.  I think there is a possible connection, a quid pro quo - they air it and she keeps her mouth shut.

Or maybe she's on a 5150 / 72 hour hold.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6