Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: The Punishment Room

• Start Topic

On 12/11/2018 at 7:12 PM, WendyM said:

I wonder if Joel's parents hid money in Joel and Midge's apartment. Ha! I would be surprised if they hadn't because, after all, the apartment belonged to the parents all along.

I shrieked when we saw the naked guy. Shrieked. I thought it was hysterical and Rose's collapse was hilarious.

"Everyone deserves a perfect wedding"--that's sort of what Midge said to Mary, right? Oh Midge, Midge, Midge. Read the room. I was surprised she isn't better at that, given all her experience at those parties last season.

I try so hard not to compare this to Gilmore Girls, but Joel is turning into Christopher (for me). Nothing against the actor,  mind you. I just hope Joel isn't endgame. I too think he's being written better this season but I really think they both need to move on.

I am late to the party watching this, but I wish I never found out this is one of the same people that did Gilmore girls. I hate Gilmore girls. Another show about entitled women & the first talking is unnerving to me. It’s not as bad in this show but every time they start hammering I start thinking of Gilmore girls and how annoying it was.