Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

I know a lot of people think Aspen and Ysabel are natural beauties but I've never been that impressed with their looks, to me they're average as far as blonde girls go....I've always thought that Mykelti was much prettier, exotic looking and could be gorgeous with the right makeup.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I know a lot of people think Aspen and Ysabel are natural beauties but I've never been that impressed with their looks, to me they're average as far as blonde girls go....I've always thought that Mykelti was much prettier, exotic looking and could be gorgeous with the right makeup.

I agree, before she started messing with her face she had a unique look.

• Love 5
On 2/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

97D5F2F0-6FE3-4496-8A6C-8FDE3F1251FE.thumb.jpeg.5a145a92c59141e5e88d73f9c77379be.jpeg

Meh. I like this one more. 

No offence to Ysabel, but she should probably consider another career.  Pic badly focused and blurry especially in her face, the background needs the shelving unit edited out, her heads cropped too much, it would look better full-length or waist length and straightened up, it’s just an awkward composition. 
Facial expression is off also, her slightly open mouth looks like she’s sneering and drooling on her taco bebe.
Dresses usually look better lighter coloured and flowy for a maternity shoot, that looks like something you’d wear in your late-thirties to a bar for after work drinks, to get sloshed and dance on tables in.
Soz Mykankles. Not a fan of your budget maternity shoot basicly. 

That’s pure genius 

Avalon is probably eating 75% tacos in utero 

• LOL 1
40 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I just hope she doesn't milk the birth for $$ and keeps her child off the camera.

I think the chances of that are slim and none. I bet the already have a deal with People magazine at the very least.  It's all that group knows.

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I think the chances of that are slim and none. I bet the already have a deal with People magazine at the very least.  It's all that group knows.

I also think that's why FT left his steady job at WFB. Because he wants to be on TV. I know that MY employer wouldn't feel all warm and fuzzy if I decided to be on a trashy reality TV show.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 3/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, Art Of Noiz said:

Mykelti looks good, even that far along in her pregnancy. Softer. I really think Christine will spend a lot of time with the Padrons and Mamozelle Avalon in St George. It will be interesting..

I think so, too. With Truely likely still in remote school (or more likely, being home-schooled by Christine), they can spend as much time in St. George as they want. Mykelti has room for them, too -- and she and Truely appear to be quite close.

ETA: she didn't finish college, so there is no way she can be a h.s. teacher.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, sheshark said:

I like Mykelti. But she just posted on Facebook that if she wasn’t doing what she was doing, shilling LLR, she would be a high school teacher.  I don’t think she will quite, though.

How?

School is hard...

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, sheshark said:

I like Mykelti. But she just posted on Facebook that if she wasn’t doing what she was doing, shilling LLR, she would be a high school teacher.  I don’t think she will quite, though.

Sure, Jan, sure.  😏

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, sheshark said:

I like Mykelti. But she just posted on Facebook that if she wasn’t doing what she was doing, shilling LLR, she would be a high school teacher.

Well, she sure as hell wouldn't be teaching grammar.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

Right?!  Mykelti dropped out of college to go work at a pawn shop.  How does she think she's capable of teaching others?  

Mykelti dropped out of college.  Kody & Christine arranged for her to work at their friend's pawn shop.  Then she met Tony.

Before college, she was going to be a fashion designer, and, with a stretch of the imagination, she's in the field as she shills LulaNo and her press-on nails.  Being a teacher may pique her interest now that she's pregnant.  Aspyn actually studied education to become a teacher, but she switched majors in her junior or senior year and ended up with a general studies degree.

Edited by Grifter Lives
missing verbs
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Damn Tony was cute! 

Yeah, in retrospect. When Mykelti first introduced him I was wondering what she saw in him... but looking at him now, overweight and sooo hairy and scruffy he didn't look so bad then..

• Love 8

I saw a story last night on Mykelti’s Instagram. She said their dog found a Christmas ornament. Then she took a video of the dog playing with it, and then Mykelti throwing it for the dog to retrieve. 

From the first shot of this, the ornament was already broken. The dog played with it and then Mykelti threw it multiple times. I had to type it out because it pissed me off.

That is all.

49 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I wonder when we will see the birth.  2022, 2023?  Gotta keep the gravy train rolling.

I just hope Tony and Mykelti don't keep the toddler up past her bedtime to witness the event when it finally does play.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 9
14 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I just hope Tony and Mykelti don't keep the toddler up past her bedtime to witness the event when it finally does play.

Well, they almost have to, who else would make the tacos? They need 8000 for the viewing party

giphy.gif

plus he has to learn a singingk duet with Christine and make handmade flower centerpieces.  That kid is going to be busy! 😂

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Christine looks absolutely gaunt in that picture.  

Did we establish that Mykelti is having a home birth, and it will be filmed?  

Mykelti posted that she’s doing a home birth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Did we establish that Mykelti is having a home birth, and it will be filmed?  

These are the Browns.  They don't do anything, including toilet paper tutorials, without being filmed.  I estimate we'll see it in 2022 - or 2023 if Princess jumps the queue and decides the wedding of the century is the premiere event.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

These are the Browns.  They don't do anything, including toilet paper tutorials, without being filmed.  I estimate we'll see it in 2022 - or 2023 if Princess jumps the queue and decides the wedding of the century is the premiere event.

Maybe they should just hook her up with a mobile vajayjay cam kinda like they put in the cars to film people when they drive. That way, we can see it all as it happens. 

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Avalon will be doing her own couch interviews about her birth by the time this airs.  Ariabobella and King Sol may replace her parents as her couchmates, because they need their airtime.  And, we all need to hear their brilliant insights.  ("Mommy's house is beauty.")

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2021 at 12:21 PM, Grifter Lives said:

This picture was posted on Reddit yesterday, captioned that Christine's with Mykelti in Utah, getting ready for the baby.

glqaqr5xc1p61.jpg

Just realized they’re wearing the same top in different colors. Shillers gotta shill, I guess.  Definitely not a fan of whatever Christine has on underneath. I want to lop off Mykelti’s braid that still has the remnants of all the bad dye jobs. I hope she keeps her natural hair color, it looks so much better. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Just realized they’re wearing the same top in different colors. Shillers gotta shill, I guess.  Definitely not a fan of whatever Christine has on underneath. I want to lop off Mykelti’s braid that still has the remnants of all the bad dye jobs. I hope she keeps her natural hair color, it looks so much better. 

What is that on Christine's feet?  socks?  very colorful soft boots? 

26 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Socks or sock boots you wear in the house. Why is Myke barefoot outside ? 

because she was barefoot inside?   I was thinkingk maybe she was puffy from being so near her due date, but her ankles don't look huge.  I think I mostly went barefoot or wore flip flops for the last month.

Socks and her pants sort of blend into the socks.  Yes she looks very slim next to Mykelti.  Bless her heart she has really puffed up the last few months.  I was the same way.  I was on bed rest the last month and didn't need to wear shoes on my feet.  I did wear socks as it was below freezing for over a month.  By the way I like the pattern and color of Mykelti's dress.

• Love 1

I had toxemia at the end of both my pregnancies. Talk about a puffed up balloon, bed rest for both for last six weeks. Research says that leads to high blood pressure later in life, for me true. Try having a 1.5 yr old and being on bed rest the end of your pregnancy...yeah didn't always happen...I can certainly appreciate her bare feet as shoes were not my friend at that point in time!

• Love 6