Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I am so confused.  Is this the baby's bed?  I would be concerned that their dog may claim it as it's own and snuggle up right beside the infant.

It does look like a dog bed.  How do you put sheets on it?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

And the theme would be?  I can't see two things that are similar except the two monkeys and the round things, whatever they are.

And WTF is with the dog bed on the floor?  That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Yes, that's a reading nook.  The curtains are so the child can close themselves off.  It's more for a five year old and up.  Perhaps they're planning to use a bassinet in their room initially for the infant?

• Love 1

People asked where the crib was and she said it's on the other side of the room but the baby won't be sleeping in it because the baby will be sleeping in the bed with them for several months. 😬

I hope they're light sleepers and they don't roll onto the baby 👶 

Another person asked where she got the name Avalon and she said she got it from King "Arther" 🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I can think of few things more terrifying than putting a newborn into a bed with those two brainiacs.  I hope that's not what Mykelti meant when she said "she'll be with me a lot."

And what's the room theme again - garage sale?  I'd say it's even a bit overwhelming even for a toddler. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 1/27/2021 at 2:25 PM, Cetacean said:

OK, circling back to the diaper tree - even looking at the one from pinterest (of wherever) I don't get it.  What has a palm tree got to do with diapers?  What am I missing? COL asking.

It's fun.

• Love 1

Not sure Tony understands the word "theme."

Hopefully they will have a large baby. If she sleeps in their bed she could easily get sqooshed.

ETA: At least Mykelti got Aspyn's wedding party colors right.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I can think of few things more terrifying than putting a newborn into a bed with those two brainiacs.  I hope that's not what Mykelti meant when she said "she'll be with me a lot."

And what's the room theme again - garage sale?  I'd say it's even a bit overwhelming even for a toddler. 

Several people asked if she meant sleeping in the same bed

mykelti11.jpg

some posters share your concerns

mykelti22.jpg

Edited by Dustbunny
sorry forgot to blur out posters names in original post
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Cetacean said:

And the theme would be?  I can't see two things that are similar except the two monkeys and the round things, whatever they are.

I see two monkeys and 3 towers in major cities in the pics on the wall. That's a theme?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

We had a bassinet that I could move from our daughters' room into ours, and it worked out well.  I was breastfeeding and didn't have to worry about our rolling over on her.  That co-sleeping thing always sounds way too risky for me.  I hope they don't sleep with that baby in the same bed.

• Love 7

The bassinets work well and they also make a bassinet like bed that attaches to the adult bed.  It's called a co-sleeper and is SO much safer for the baby than being in between two very large adults.   My daughter thought she wanted a co-sleeper and ended up hating it and I bought her a bassinet.  It could roll through the house although after a month or so she ended up leaving it in the master bedroom.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

I see two monkeys and 3 towers in major cities in the pics on the wall. That's a theme?

From books, toys, and pictures most kids learn to say --- puppy, kittty, bunny etc. very early.  Baby Avalon will be learning words like, Empire State building, Eiffel Tower and bridge instead.

• LOL 6
11 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

It almost feels like they want to bleep right over the baby time and get right to where Avalon is a toddler and able to communicate with them and enjoy their toys...

They are in for a very rude awakening (except, Mykelti has a lot of experience with babies).

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

It almost feels like they want to bleep right over the baby time and get right to where Avalon is a toddler and able to communicate with them and enjoy their toys...

Or enjoy FT's toy collection.  I just hope the swords and knives are high enough on the wall.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Or enjoy FT's toy collection.  I just hope the swords and knives are high enough on the wall.

Oh, I'm sure FT's toys aren't for playing with, just to look at. Still in their mint-condition original boxes with the Official Hologram and all.  Supposedly worth a lot of money...until you try to actually sell them. Ask me how I know. 

(answer: first husband was a collector and I also had acquaintances who got caught up in the Beanie Baby craze.)

• Love 11
9 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Supposedly worth a lot of money...until you try to actually sell them.

The minute anything is labeled a "collector's item" - it's not.  Think Beanie Babies, Precious Moments, Department 56.

• Love 11

why on earth would you buy every size of diaper before the baby is even born?

You aren't going to need toddler pull-ups for a LONG time and the adhesives strips on disposable diapers work much better when new than after they've sat in your closet for 2 years.  🤨

tony1.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

If he wants Huggies, he should go get Kirkland at Costco.  It's the same thing and cheaper.  

I guess for him it was worth it just to have the photo for instagram.  They thought it was cute or interesting.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

If he wants Huggies, he should go get Kirkland at Costco.  It's the same thing and cheaper.  

I guess for him it was worth it just to have the photo for instagram.  They thought it was cute or interesting.

Unless the IRS sees that the room claimed as being 100% for LLNo office expenses is also being used for storage of personal items.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

You aren't going to need toddler pull-ups for a LONG time and the adhesives strips on disposable diapers work much better when new than after they've sat in your closet for 2 years.  🤨

tony1.jpg

"Basicly"?!? What a mental giant this guy is. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Wow, if someone had randomly shown me this picture I would not have recognized it as Mykelti. She really resembles Christine from this angle.

I agree!

Which is interesting b/c last week, the pic on the 7th here, I thought she looked a lot like Gwyn. I mean, obviously they are sisters, but I don't recall ever thinking they looked much alike, or at least not recently.

Now a week later she looks a lot like her mom in the newest pic!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B7F55A57-58A7-430B-88E1-2C2191F9C264.jpeg

5012E406-C655-4979-A95B-95922609A0AA.jpeg

So Ysabel is a photographer now... doing "photo shoots"?

To me it looks like her sister came over and snapped some pics.

Many years ago I took some lessons but I wouldn't call myself a photographer..... the lighting and composition do not look professional at all.

What is it with all these reality people and their photo shoots? 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

What is it with all these reality people and their photo shoots? 

They really are in love with themselves, aren't they.

17 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

No offence to Ysabel, but she should probably consider another career.  

That picture is all kinds of wrong.  I guess artfully arranging the window curtains changes it from a snapshot with a phone to a "photo shoot".  Yeesh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

That picture is all kinds of wrong.  I guess artfully arranging the window curtains changes it from a snapshot with a phone to a "photo shoot".  Yeesh.

I guess props mean "photo shoot" to these clowns.  Professional photographers don't carry oversized tacos with them.  Why isn't there a piñata of the baby for Mykelti to bash to make it extra special and get the contractions started?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

tony1.jpg

Oh goodness, Baby Tokelti.  I sincerely hope your parents can scrape their brain cells together and raise you into adulthood.  And yes, Tony - you need more diapers.  And there are lots more brands than Huggies, you genius.  One trip to any store that sells them will tell you that.

Is this Mykelti's LLN room?  I hate to say it but if you're going to shill overpriced polyester crap, this is a decent setup.  It's very boutique-like.  I don't even think Meri has a room this nice.  I get a twisted joy thinking that Mykelti might actually be a better shiller than Meri.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And there are lots more brands than Huggies, you genius.  One trip to any store that sells them will tell you that.

It is possible these D-list celebs got a free batch from Huggies to hawk as "influencers".  

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

From my experience Huggies and Luvs were the best diapers.  But as a single parent I often bought the cheapest brand because that was all I could afford.  But also used mostly cloth at home.

Nothing wrong with having multiple packages and sizes.  You will eventually use them all.  Just don't open until needed.  So if your child outgrows them you can return for another size.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I hate to say it but if you're going to shill overpriced polyester crap, this is a decent setup.  It's very boutique-like.  I don't even think Meri has a room this nice.

Don't know why but I have a gut feeling this is the garage.  Huge room, no windows, roll up rugs on the floor.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Don't know why but I have a gut feeling this is the garage.  Huge room, no windows, roll up rugs on the floor.

i think you're right plus it looks like there's a track thing on the ceiling like a garage door might have.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 2/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

97D5F2F0-6FE3-4496-8A6C-8FDE3F1251FE.thumb.jpeg.5a145a92c59141e5e88d73f9c77379be.jpeg

Meh. I like this one more. 

No offence to Ysabel, but she should probably consider another career.  Pic badly focused and blurry especially in her face, the background needs the shelving unit edited out, her heads cropped too much, it would look better full-length or waist length and straightened up, it’s just an awkward composition. 
Facial expression is off also, her slightly open mouth looks like she’s sneering and drooling on her taco bebe.
Dresses usually look better lighter coloured and flowy for a maternity shoot, that looks like something you’d wear in your late-thirties to a bar for after work drinks, to get sloshed and dance on tables in.
Soz Mykankles. Not a fan of your budget maternity shoot basicly. 

Maddie wore dresses like this when she was pregnant with Axel.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3