Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, suomi said:

The worst part is that FT will be featured prominently while Mrs Fish Whiskers groans and carries on.

Good heavens, I am thinking back to when Kody was crooning into Robyn's face during King Sol's birth...can you imagine having Fish Whiskers and taco breath in your face while in labor?  Although since Kody is the "birth whisperer," maybe he'll shove FT out of the way and take charge like he did when Maddie had Axel....but now that I think about it, it's doubtful that Robyn will allow him out of the basement in time.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Good heavens, I am thinking back to when Kody was crooning into Robyn's face during King Sol's birth...can you imagine having Fish Whiskers and taco breath in your face while in labor?  Although since Kody is the "birth whisperer," maybe he'll shove FT out of the way and take charge like he did when Maddie had Axel....but now that I think about it, it's doubtful that Robyn will allow him out of the basement in time.

Kody may have the seat with the best view of his daughter's birth canal, just like Robyn's father.  Kody, will, after all, upstage Avalon at the child's own birth.

• Love 2
On 11/23/2020 at 8:07 AM, laurakaye said:

Mykelti quite her job to venture into the overpriced shilling business, while Tony was likely let go due to his constant playing and rearranging of the 14 stuffed animals on his desk and taking their pictures during business hours.

Oh yes didn't she quite her job and become an entrepeemanure? 😉

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

IIRC, Caleb climbed into the tub with Maddie to comfort her while in labor with Axel.  If Mykelti opts for a water birth, I hope FT doesn't emulate this action, the water displacement would cause a tidal wave.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

Mykelti is really looking great - I’m not sure if that’s a pregnancy glow, or if she just finally looks normal with her semi-natural hair color.  She just looks nice!  I’m with you Kohola3, I threw up a little in my mouth, and I’m sure my face contorted into something unnatural when my gaze turned to FT.  The luxurious locks are wayyyyyy over the top, as is the side tossed 80’s super model hair pose . . . 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I’ve been rewatching the episodes leading up to their wedding and it’s refreshed my dislike of FT.  From insisting on helping to pick out her dress to insisting she wear her hair down, he was a controlling asshat through the entire process.  I guess they’re happy, but I can’t and don’t want to imagine procreating with that 🤮

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

I’ve been rewatching the episodes leading up to their wedding and it’s refreshed my dislike of FT.  From insisting on helping to pick out her dress to insisting she wear her hair down, he was a controlling asshat through the entire process.  I guess they’re happy, but I can’t and don’t want to imagine procreating with that 🤮

It annoyed me too, but I wonder if Mykelti would want it any differently.  Consider how she was raised, with Christine excusing the most outrageous behaviors from Kody and still declaring him her "wonderful man".  Maybe to Mykelti, that's the way a marriage works.  Even Aspyn demurred to Mitch and seemed hesitant to speak up for herself.  Gwen will be different and I don't think she will tolerate any BS from a partner, let's just hope than some of Gwen's strength of convictions rubs off on Ysabel and Truley.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, Stefphill said:

Tony doesn’t look great.  I mean he didn’t look that great to start, but, he’s really looking unhealthy.  Also I thought he was a woman at first glance...

Agreed.  I think Tony is a woman Every.Single.Time.  I also believe that's the effect he's going for.  Well, whatever works for them.  🥱

• Love 10

I didn’t realize Mykelti is having a girl and has already named her. I’m relieved. I had a random dream last night that I ran into Mykelti at a party. She had had her baby, a girl, and announced she was named Spinach. She was also contemplating the middle name of Boyfriend. 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1

Tony looks like a hairy woman to me too. I see plenty of women having facial hair. Tony is just gross to look at. I know he has BO.

Tony looks like a homeless man who wandered into a baby shower. He could at least pull his hair back and dress a little better for the party.

Also, did any of the other wives attend the baby shower? Since they all like to claim their role as mother to all the kids. 

Edited by Kellyee
  • Love 15

At first I couldn't figure out the "diaper tree cake" and assumed it was something edible!  Glad the theme was books, that's a promising state.

FT looks worse every time we see him.  He looks like one extremely homely woman if we are allowed to say that now.  But Mykelti's hair is gorgeous.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I think this is what that diaper cake was supposed to look like.  I had a hard time figuring it out, so I looked it up.  Nailed it . . .

Christine’s son (Paedon?) is a very big boy!  He could be 6’6” or more.  I get a bit of pleasure thinking of him towering over Kootie when Kootie is trying g to act all big and bad ☺️

What can I say about FT that hasn’t already been said or won’t get me in trouble?  He’s just yucky.  Mykelti does look happy though, and her natural hair color looks great.  I do hope she considers leaving it that way after the baby comes.

4F332307-B525-406E-99EF-68C778185EE3.jpeg

• Love 10

Mykelti looks lovely.  Christine looks great - I wonder how she lost the weight (hopefully it wasn't due to the stress of her finally realizing that her "marriage" is a complete sham).  Aspyn looks great, Paedon is adorable (I always thought he was).  Tony?  Ummm, I sure wasn't expecting that.  That's......a lot of hair.  Kody must be seething with jealousy.

Plus, while I'm not exactly thrilled about them all gathering with a pregnant woman during a pandemic, I have to wonder if Robyn allowed Kody out of the basement to at least make an appearance.  I doubt it, or he'd be in at least one of those pictures with his daughter.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

OK, circling back to the diaper tree - even looking at the one from pinterest (of wherever) I don't get it.  What has a palm tree got to do with diapers?  What am I missing? COL asking.

I think the palm tree is supposed to go with the theme however the theme is books so...?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Tony has cute dimples. So, there's that....

He could look presentable if he lost 100 lbs (maybe more), got rid of the facial fuzz, and at least pulled back his hair.

1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I think the palm tree is supposed to go with the theme however the theme is books so...?

Palm tree for Curious George, perhaps?

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

where was this baby shower?

To me that diaper tree is a total waste.. especially the way Christine obviously threw it together.. it's a mess.

Who wants that mess sitting in a babies room and as soon as you start using the diapers it will look even worse, I'd rather have a package of diapers that I can sit in the closet until I need them.

Mykelti looks cute and Christine looks nice but I've never been a fan of the beetlejuice pants even when everyone including celebrities were wearing them everywhere.

I ❤️ Paedon because back when Kody and Christine were barging around getting ready to go to the polygamy protest in Utah he stood up to them and called them out. 👍

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Who wants that mess sitting in a babies room and as soon as you start using the diapers it will look even worse, I'd rather have a package of diapers that I can sit in the closet until I need them.

My daughter's baby shower had a big diaper centerpiece also.  After the shower she disassembled it and dropped the diapers off at a food bank.  They weren't a brand she intended to use. The secondary pieces made with baby washcloths were wonderful.  Most of those washcloths are still in use.  

I don't think anyone expects you to take the diaper centerpiece home and use the diapers from it on an ongoing basis.  It's supposed to be something cute for the shower. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

My daughter's baby shower had a big diaper centerpiece also.  After the shower she disassembled it and dropped the diapers off at a food bank.  They weren't a brand she intended to use. The secondary pieces made with baby washcloths were wonderful.  Most of those washcloths are still in use.  

I don't think anyone expects you to take the diaper centerpiece home and use the diapers from it on an ongoing basis.  It's supposed to be something cute for the shower. 

that makes more sense but in my opinion Christine's isn't CUTE like the one in the other picture.

Typical Brown's they always mangle everything

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Isn't it a cake?

Exactly, why does a cake have a Palm tree growing out of the top?

As others have said... Christine cake is a mess. 

Reminds me of those ugly bouquets that Mykelti had everyone working on for her wedding.

• LOL 7

OK, I'm trying to follow Christine's train of thought here regarding the palm tree.  Maybe Curious George was Mykelti's favorite book as a child and the brown ribbon is a reminder that she once was a Brown.  They are having a girl, and I would want to do something pretty but no one ever said that either Mykelti or Christine were conventional.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

OK, I'm trying to follow Christine's train of thought here regarding the palm tree.  

That's a slippery slope, my friend.  If you catch yourself singingk in an octave only dogs can hear, let us know.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Isn't it a cake?

12 hours ago, Absolom said:

Pretend "cake" made of diapers.  Decoration made of diapers in a cake shape.

10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, why does a cake have a Palm tree growing out of the top?

The tree cake was the centerpiece monstrosity of the Brown parents' commitment ceremony or Kody and Robyn's wedding.  And, trees are important criteria in Meri's decisions about her Prairie Dog Plague property and Flagstaff rentals.  She also tried to make amends to one or more sister wives by gifting (not grifting) her paint-&-sip tree masterpieces after the catfish fall-out.  Finally, when Kody gave each wife a non-MSWC necklace in an earlier season, Janelle's was a tree, I believe.

So, perhaps (1) trees are important symbols to the Browns, since they only have family wreaths or (2) in typical passive-aggressive fashion, Christine must somehow appropriate a symbolic tree for herself and her family, since Kody has omitted her and Mykelti yet again.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can't wait to see if the baby pops out with Fat Tony's hair. 😁

I still can't get my mind to wrap around the thought that someone actually wanted to have sex with him in the first place...🤢🤮

• LOL 8
  • Love 12