Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

As a girl of the '70's, I always chuckle when a unique first name is paired with the very common middle names of Marie, Renee, etc...like Avalon Marie.  Seraphina Renee.  Anastasia Marie.  Magnolia Renee.  Nothing wrong with those middle names at all, the majority of my friends from back in the day had one of those as middle names - but if you're going unusual with the first name, might as well go a little unusual with the middle name, IMO...Avalon Skye?  Avalon Bree?  Even Avalon Christine would be lovely.

At least it's not Mykeltoni, as I assumed. 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Classy photo.  Apeman plants a sticky note on her stomach.

Yeah, I don't get the context here - was Mykelti having a LLR FB sale and FT came along and put the note on her?  Were they playing a game?  Is Mykelti distracted because the tacos just arrived from Door Dash?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Yeah, I don't get the context here - was Mykelti having a LLR FB sale and FT came along and put the note on her?  Were they playing a game?  Is Mykelti distracted because the tacos just arrived from Door Dash?

She was trying to sell 70 pieces of LLR in a certain amount of time and if she met the goal she would reveal the baby's name. It took a few tries I think.

• LOL 7
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

The only "Avalon" I know is a pier in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Avalon is the mythical island where Excalibur was forged and where King Arthur was taken to heal after battle. Maybe she should have chosen Avalon Guinevere ? Or give it a twist (Utah style) and use the Welsh spelling...Avalon Gwenhwyfar?

• Love 9
On 11/10/2020 at 9:19 AM, Roslyn said:

Avalon is the mythical island where Excalibur was forged and where King Arthur was taken to heal after battle. Maybe she should have chosen Avalon Guinevere ? Or give it a twist (Utah style) and use the Welsh spelling...Avalon Gwenhwyfar?

Probably too close to Gwendlyn to be unique enough for Mykelti.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Wow...that picture about the name reveal gives me a whole lot of “bad vibes!”Makes me wonder when Tony last showered, used some shampoo and had a decent hair cut?

We do not all look like Barbie and Ken, most definitely not them, which is perfectly ok.
But when I look at recent pictures of him and Mykelti, Tony just radiates neglect and lack of personal hygiene...or am I too harsh here?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

Wow...that picture about the name reveal gives me a whole lot of “bad vibes!”Makes me wonder when Tony last showered, used some shampoo and had a decent hair cut?

We do not all look like Barbie and Ken, most definitely not them, which is perfectly ok.
But when I look at recent pictures of him and Mykelti, Tony just radiates neglect and lack of personal hygiene...or am I too harsh here?

Well on the haircut front, I haven't had one in close to a year. Of course being female I can twist my chest length hair up in a bun after washing so no harm , no foul. Key words here,,, after washing...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I came across a picture of ToKelti when they were first dating and Tony was actually cute - short hair, nice smile, no fish whiskers, and at least 100 pounds lighter.  Now I get that love is blind but my gosh, he really must've went to town on his fave street tacos and his famous "chicken cordon blue" after he put a ring on it.

• Love 8
On 11/19/2020 at 8:50 PM, Rabbit Hutch said:

In that picture Tony looks like a hybrid of Cheech and Chong and Mykelti looks old enough to be his mother...😑

They both look...........terrible. Know it's judgy, too, but they also look empty-headed to me and Tony especially looks like he's been doped.

Didn't these two work in a bank? What happened? 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

They both look...........terrible. Know it's judgy, too, but they also look empty-headed to me and Tony especially looks like he's been doped.

He left voluntarily. I bet she was asked to leave. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 11/22/2020 at 9:42 AM, TurtlePower said:

Mykelti quite her job to venture into the overpriced shilling business, while Tony was likely let go due to his constant playing and rearranging of the 14 stuffed animals on his desk and taking their pictures during business hours.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
On 11/9/2020 at 11:53 AM, laurakaye said:

As a girl of the '70's, I always chuckle when a unique first name is paired with the very common middle names of Marie, Renee, etc...like Avalon Marie.  Seraphina Renee.  Anastasia Marie.  Magnolia Renee.  Nothing wrong with those middle names at all, the majority of my friends from back in the day had one of those as middle names - but if you're going unusual with the first name, might as well go a little unusual with the middle name, IMO...Avalon Skye?  Avalon Bree?  Even Avalon Christine would be lovely.

At least it's not Mykeltoni, as I assumed. 🙂

I'm a girl of the 70's, with Renée as my FIRST name!  At first I was amused to see you call it "common," because I meet very few people named Renée, but I guess you're right, it seems to be more common as a middle name, and I have no idea why.

Back on topic, I actually think Avalon is a nice name...especially considering the alternatives.  It's unusual, but not WTF-worthy, and as far as we know, they don't seem to be set on spelling it with 8 extra vowels 😉

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Lovecat said:

I'm a girl of the 70's, with Renée as my FIRST name!  At first I was amused to see you call it "common," because I meet very few people named Renée, but I guess you're right, it seems to be more common as a middle name, and I have no idea why.

Back on topic, I actually think Avalon is a nice name...especially considering the alternatives.  It's unusual, but not WTF-worthy, and as far as we know, they don't seem to be set on spelling it with 8 extra vowels 😉

Agree.  I've only known one other Renee.  But also think Avalon is a good name, different but not off the wall.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Lovecat said:

You're right, it's definitely not a common first name but very common as a middle name - I think it's just a nice name that tends to flow with lots of first names.

I have a co-worker named Tammy and I have jokingly been trying to guess her middle name for several weeks now - I've called her Tammy Sue, Tammy Lynn, Tammy Marie - she just laughed and said, you're never going to guess it.  So I went the other way...Tammy Genevieve, Tammy Ramona, Tammy Serafina, LOL.  Turns out it was Renee all along.  I was mad that I didn't guess it!

Do we know what the Brown kids' middle names are?  Just wondering if they trend towards the simple with their complicated first names or are they as inventive as their first names?

• Love 1

1 Logan Taylor May 21, 1994 (age 26) Janelle Engaged to Michelle Petty

2 Aspyn Kristine March 14, 1995 (age 25) Christine Married to Mitch Thompson

3 Mariah Lian July 29, 1995 (age 25) Meri Engaged to Audrey Kriss

4 Madison Rose "Maddie" November 3, 1995 (age 25) Janelle Married to Caleb Brush with two children

5 Mykelti Ann June 9, 1996 (age 24) Christine Married to Tony Padron and expecting their first daughter

6 Hunter Elias February 9, 1997 (age 23) Janelle

7 Robert Garrison April 16, 1998 (age 22) Janelle

8 Paedon Rex August 7, 1998 (age 22) Christine

9 David Dayton January 16, 2000 (age 20) Robyn Adopted by Kody in 2015

10 Gabriel October 12, 2001 (age 19) Janelle

11 Gwendlyn Genielle October 16, 2001 (age 19) Christine

12 Aurora Alice April 13, 2002 (age 18) Robyn Adopted by Kody in 2015

13 Ysabel Paige June 12, 2003 (age 17) Christine

14 Breanna Rose April 10, 2004 (age 16) Robyn Adopted by Kody in 2015

15 Savanah December 7, 2004 (age 15) Janelle

16 Truely Grace April 13, 2010 (age 10) Christine

17 Solomon Kody October 27, 2011 (age 9) Robyn

18 Ariella Mae Robyn January 10, 2016 (age 4) Robyn

I wonder why Gabriel is the only one without a middle name. Is it Rosebud?  I also wonder if Areola will be out of diapers before she turns 5.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I wonder why Gabriel is the only one without a middle name. Is it Rosebud?  

There's no middle name shown for Savanah either, maybe in typical Janelle fashion, she just ran out of steam when it came to naming her last two.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Fascinating!  I guess I could've looked up those names myself, LOL, but I don't think I have ever seen that list.  Aspyn and I share a middle name with the same spelling.  I love Hunter Elias.  Paedon Rex is a surprise.  And it looks like Mykelti, Gwen and Aurora got their grandma's names for middle names, which I also love.  But how did I not know that King Sol was Solomon Kody?  Makes sense, of course.  And Ariabelliloa has two middle names and one of them is Robyn?  Which also makes sense, because Robyn.  

Poor Gabe and Savanah.  I'm going to go with Gabriel Preston and Savanah Lillian, just because I like the sound of it.  I really hope Janelle gave all her kids middle names, for crying out loud.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

There's no middle name shown for Savanah either, maybe in typical Janelle fashion, she just ran out of steam when it came to naming her last two.

My mother was the last of 5 kids and didn't get a middle name (all her siblings did), but she was the only one named after their mother.  Kody was probably in charge of middle names.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

It figures - the only middle name I dislike is Mariah's.  How would Lian be pronounced, anyway?  LeeAnn, or LI-ann, like lion?

So Janelle's last two kids are NMI?  Sandy, you're probably right about Janelle running out of steam!  

I don't remember hearing Avalon as a name before.  I do remember it being a prefix of our Seattle-area phone number as a very young child, way back when phone #'s were 6-digits.  AV-0022.  Or maybe I just read it on something my parents kept?  Weird, the things that clutter my brain, to this day!

Anyway, I like the name, considering how Maddie came up with Evangalynn!  Evie K is going to be correcting people on her legal name forever & ever!

• Love 5
On 11/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, Lovecat said:

Funny, I was born in 1973 and I’m a Renee Lynn. 2 of my best friend in HD were both Renee’s too. One is Renee Marie and the other is Renee Ann. Are we children of the 70’s or what? 

on topic, the name Avalon is ok. Could be worse, especially for those two but I think of Toyota too. Or why am I thinking of the 50’s? 

• Love 4